Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

I was thinking about a new thread earlier today.  I haven't done one since Quantum Break.  I could give it a go, I suppose.  You guys want a fancy OP or just a new thread?

I'm surprised Vendetta is not around.  I haven't been on Xbox much myself all year this year, so I have no idea if he's still playing Destiny or what.  I've gone over to the dark side now - mostly playing mobile games.  I know, I never thought that would happen but here we are ;).

What few console games I have played have all been on PS4.  I went on a small binge earlier this summer of playing some of the PS+ freebies I've never touched.  But I haven't played anything multiplayer or even used my headset in several months.  If you see me on Destiny 2 and want to do some coop be patient with me as I may have to find my headset and figure out how all of that works again...

But yeah, go ahead and make a new thread.  I'll change the title of this one (currently "Official CAG Destiny Thread 2.0 - Rise of Iron") to take the "2.0" out of it so it doesn't get confused with Destiny 2..

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about a new thread earlier today. I haven't done one since Quantum Break. I could give it a go, I suppose. You guys want a fancy OP or just a new thread?
I'm not on here too often to create one myself.

My suggestion to whoever does it, create a new thread, make it a wiki so anyone can update OP.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was thinking about a new thread earlier today. I haven't done one since Quantum Break. I could give it a go, I suppose. You guys want a fancy OP or just a new thread?
I would think a new thread with a fancy OP is our only choice. :) But yes, please make the thread wikiable.

I'm THIS much closer to getting the NM Class Armor for Hunters:

6hsxg2.jpg

The data is still there and bungie is supporting community apps. Some of them a pretty good. There are some in the apple store, some in Google Play, and some are web based.
Destiny Item Manager is a Chrome extension (and may be available in other forms as well) that was FANTASTIC at managing your inventory.

bread's done
Back