Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

Had a decent day myself. Managed to beat Skolas as well as very nice Crotas End Raid loot drop. Ended up getting 3 Exotics from one run including the Suros Regime (already had) and a double drop at Crota of the Hawkmoon (finally!) and the Crux of Crota. 

I just got a majoras mask new 3ds xl that I'll be testing out tonight, so I'll be on Friday after work & all weekend to do any PoE's.

Stupid how they cycled helms in trials gear instead of the chest pieces, so I probably won't even play trials. I do need the hunter helm, so 1 card, maybe.

I got a Plan C on the Nightfall this week and a No Land Beyond for a Crota run. Got the Plan C to pop up on screen like 5 seconds after I finished the Pocket Infinity bounty. So it was cool to get both exotic fusion rifles at the same time.

Did the 35 with Glock and one of my buddies.  Glock got a Solar Six Dreg.  Sorry Paintballers :ziplip:   He has better perk than my poopy dreg one too.

I'm open for light shenanigans tonight around 9:00. Anything short of a level 35 PoE.

Got Bones of Eoa, Remote Control (shard), and a random legendary from my NFs this week. Finally witnessed another person get an e-light tho. That makes two drops that I've seen.

I saw you guys were trying for Skolas last night, but your group was full. How did it go?

I did one nightfall, ran bounties and did 28. Got nothing but motes, strange coins and throw away legendaries.
We were doing a 34 with Sim and Osiris (not a CAG, but a good guy that has played with a few of the CAG gang). We got to the end, but we were all beat and playing at about a c- level game, so it was giving us more trouble than it should have.

I'm still hell bent on a level 35 PoE, so if I'm on....even if I'm playing something else or in the middle of something in Destiny....send me a note or join me.

Well, no one was really on around 10pm last night so I ended up using LFG to run a 32.  Two 32's pulled me in and we did the whole thing silent.  Well, I could hear one guy but he never said anything and by the time I realized that, it was too awkward to say anything so I just stayed muted.  It was a bit of a struggle.  I had never done Quodron the "hard way" before but we ended up having to deal with multiple containment fields since those guys didn't go and nuke him right away like usual.  Then since I was the only one who usually survived them I had to concentrate on adds and getting the eyes killed so I could break them out as well so it took a while to whittle the boss down.   I ended up with more kills than the other two guys combined.

We wiped a few times on earlier levels too because I had no idea what they were doing so I had to adjust to them after seeing what they were up to.  It was interesting to say the least, but I'd really rather run the PoE's with people I know.  LFG is such a crap shoot.

Seriously, though, who is still level 32 at this point?  They had some of the PoE armor on as well (like the airplane helmet).  I mean 33 I could understand, but 32!?  Not that it probably made much difference on the 32 PoE.  At least they didn't pull me into the 34 that way.

I'm up for more runs tonight but it will have to be post-9pm Pacific.  I can't cut out dinner/family time to run at 6 any more.

Hopefully I can get enough Trials in this weekend to get the Titan helm if nothing else.  That would leave me just 2 more pieces short of the entire set (still missing 3 for the Titan).  I'm not so sure my usual group will be running it any more so if anyone here needs a third let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Fatebringer today. Ran a hard VoG with a group from destinylfg.com afterwork. Still want a Gally, Vex, and a VoC and I will be happy.

Well, no one was really on around 10pm last night so I ended up using LFG to run a 32. Two 32's pulled me in and we did the whole thing silent. Well, I could hear one guy but he never said anything and by the time I realized that, it was too awkward to say anything so I just stayed muted. It was a bit of a struggle. I had never done Quodron the "hard way" before but we ended up having to deal with multiple containment fields since those guys didn't go and nuke him right away like usual. Then since I was the only one who usually survived them I had to concentrate on adds and getting the eyes killed so I could break them out as well so it took a while to whittle the boss down. I ended up with more kills than the other two guys combined.
I've done the Quodron fight both pre and post fix (the "hard way")... just not worth the time sink when you consider the rewards.

The only redeeming quality of the Quodron PoE is the very first prison challenge. It opens with a boss fight so, you can use that to farm boss kills on your Elder Cipher... and you can do it solo if need be.

Well, after hearing about all the weapons people have gotten from 35 recently I completed my first one since they got rid of the burns and got *nothing*.  Yeah...  At least I only had to do the last part (Glock and Chubby invited me in when their 3rd guy left).  And at least Chubby got to complete his first 35 so that was good, anyway.

So far this week I've done one 32 and one 35.   That is sort of an odd arrangement.  I'd like to finish the rest of the 32's for Judgment's Chances at least.  I actually got a decent chest piece from one I did tonight.

I'm open for light shenanigans tonight around 9:00. Anything short of a level 35 PoE.

Got Bones of Eoa, Remote Control (shard), and a random legendary from my NFs this week. Finally witnessed another person get an e-light tho. That makes two drops that I've seen.
Never seen anyone get light. I WANT those exotic legs!!!

Well, no one was really on around 10pm last night so I ended up using LFG to run a 32. Two 32's pulled me in and we did the whole thing silent. Well, I could hear one guy but he never said anything and by the time I realized that, it was too awkward to say anything so I just stayed muted. It was a bit of a struggle. I had never done Quodron the "hard way" before but we ended up having to deal with multiple containment fields since those guys didn't go and nuke him right away like usual. Then since I was the only one who usually survived them I had to concentrate on adds and getting the eyes killed so I could break them out as well so it took a while to whittle the boss down. I ended up with more kills than the other two guys combined.

We wiped a few times on earlier levels too because I had no idea what they were doing so I had to adjust to them after seeing what they were up to. It was interesting to say the least, but I'd really rather run the PoE's with people I know. LFG is such a crap shoot.

Seriously, though, who is still level 32 at this point? They had some of the PoE armor on as well (like the airplane helmet). I mean 33 I could understand, but 32!? Not that it probably made much difference on the 32 PoE. At least they didn't pull me into the 34 that way.

I'm up for more runs tonight but it will have to be post-9pm Pacific. I can't cut out dinner/family time to run at 6 any more.

Hopefully I can get enough Trials in this weekend to get the Titan helm if nothing else. That would leave me just 2 more pieces short of the entire set (still missing 3 for the Titan). I'm not so sure my usual group will be running it any more so if anyone here needs a third let me know.
I should be on & am game for anything. I will have been on a while at 9 pacific, but I want the hunter helm for ToO, so if we can get a 3rd, lets do that.

Well, after hearing about all the weapons people have gotten from 35 recently I completed my first one since they got rid of the burns and got *nothing*. Yeah... At least I only had to do the last part (Glock and Chubby invited me in when their 3rd guy left). And at least Chubby got to complete his first 35 so that was good, anyway.

So far this week I've done one 32 and one 35. That is sort of an odd arrangement. I'd like to finish the rest of the 32's for Judgment's Chances at least. I actually got a decent chest piece from one I did tonight.
I ended up with a Void Pulse Rifle from Skolas with the best perk (increased damage to all fallen) to go along with the Solar Hand Cannon from earlier this week so pretty good drops for me. I guess Notorious RNG is telling me I should be doing my 3 skolas kills every week.

Big thanks to Glock and io for helping me through the 35.  It's funny, the Skolas match isn't necessarily hard.  Much like the VoG, communication is a must and playing with guys you connect well with helps a lot.  I felt like I should have been playing as my Hunter.  The Titan felt slow and sluggish to me because I've been playing with the Hunter so much lately. 

Even though I stayed up to 3:00 AM (3 hours of sleep, high five for mature decision making!) and it took us longer than it probably should have, I had fun and I can check that box off of my Destiny career to-do list. 

I was such a zombie last night I don't even know what the hell is going on with the exotic bounty I got, which is my first from HoW.  And, seriously, if any of you guys see me online tonight, call for an intervention because my goofy ass has no business playing games tonight.  I need to get some sleep!!

Big thanks to Glock and io for helping me through the 35. It's funny, the Skolas match isn't necessarily hard. Much like the VoG, communication is a must and playing with guys you connect well with helps a lot. I felt like I should have been playing as my Hunter. The Titan felt slow and sluggish to me because I've been playing with the Hunter so much lately.

Even though I stayed up to 3:00 AM (3 hours of sleep, high five for mature decision making!) and it took us longer than it probably should have, I had fun and I can check that box off of my Destiny career to-do list.

I was such a zombie last night I don't even know what the hell is going on with the exotic bounty I got, which is my first from HoW. And, seriously, if any of you guys see me online tonight, call for an intervention because my goofy ass has no business playing games tonight. I need to get some sleep!!
i did same w my 1st skolas kill. 3 hrs sleep. zombie at work,lol.

Big thanks to Glock and io for helping me through the 35. It's funny, the Skolas match isn't necessarily hard. Much like the VoG, communication is a must and playing with guys you connect well with helps a lot. I felt like I should have been playing as my Hunter. The Titan felt slow and sluggish to me because I've been playing with the Hunter so much lately.

I was such a zombie last night I don't even know what the hell is going on with the exotic bounty I got, which is my first from HoW. And, seriously, if any of you guys see me online tonight, call for an intervention because my goofy ass has no business playing games tonight. I need to get some sleep!!
I would have joined you guys if it hadn't been a weeknight. I'm trying to avoid the work zombie thing. But if anyone wants to hit Skolas on a weekend, let me know.

The first step is to run any PoE and open the chest at the end. You should get the next phase from that (which consists of waiting like 3 days until Variks is ready).

So did I hear correctly that Xur is selling Purifier Robes? I'm kind of disappointed in that since I got those the hard way (exotic engrams). I need him to sell the Titan helm or Hunter boots.

Like I said I'll be up for any PoE tonight or over the weekend as well as Trials. What is the map this week? I'm assuming Pantheon if the rotation is consistent. I need to get that Titan helm. (Edit: Crap, apparently it is the worst of all possible maps: Widow's Court. Why did they have to screw with the rotation!?).

The first step is to run any PoE and open the chest at the end. You should get the next phase from that (which consists of waiting like 3 days until Variks is ready).

So did I hear correctly that Xur is selling Purifier Robes? I'm kind of disappointed in that since I got those the hard way (exotic engrams). I need him to sell the Titan helm or Hunter boots.

Like I said I'll be up for any PoE tonight or over the weekend as well as Trials. What is the map this week? I'm assuming Pantheon if the rotation is consistent. I need to get that Titan helm. (Edit: Crap, apparently it is the worst of all possible maps: Widow's Court. Why did they have to screw with the rotation!?).
He is selling the Titan Helm :)

Is anybody going to be on tonight to run PoEs? I made it to 10:30 last night and didn't see anyone on so I crashed for the night.

Is anybody going to be on tonight to run PoEs? I made it to 10:30 last night and didn't see anyone on so I crashed for the night.
I may be on after 10:00. Got some family visiting so it depends on when everyone leaves. I'd like to run a 34.

I was on last night, got on about 10:30 EST.  It was a ghost town, almost nobody was on.  I ended up running weeklies, a little key farming and inventory management.  Pretty exciting way to spend a Saturday night. 

I was on last night, got on about 10:30 EST. It was a ghost town, almost nobody was on. I ended up running weeklies, a little key farming and inventory management. Pretty exciting way to spend a Saturday night.
Sorry. WideOpenWest had a outage that covered the whole state so no internet for me. I'm getting so sick of this. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

If I have an internet connection, I'd still like to try to run a 34 tonight.

I was on last night, got on about 10:30 EST. It was a ghost town, almost nobody was on. I ended up running weeklies, a little key farming and inventory management. Pretty exciting way to spend a Saturday night.
I got on around 9:30 Pacific and not a single person was playing Destiny (and keep in mind that a good chunk of my friends list is people I met playing Destiny). That has to be a first for a Saturday night. I ended up using LFG to get a 32 and 34 done. Why does no one nuke Quodron and insist on doing it the long, boring way? ;)

Simo, I'd be up for that 34, but we're going to see the Minions movie at some point and it is already 6:30 your time so it might either have to be right now, or much later. (Edit: OK, we're going out soon - should be back around 8 Pacific or so if anyone is up for anything at that point. I still need a 32 and a 34).

Edit: Just looked on my phone and not a single person is playing Destiny now either. 5 are playing ESO though... (Speaking of which I need to do my CAG thing and price adjust that to the new sale price at Best Buy - I bought it just under a month ago for full price).

I have a few friends who play the Xbone version of this, I might pick up the year one edition at BB ($47.99 for the game+all DLC including TTK) just to play with them.  I'm a Ps4 player with LV34 of all characters.  It's going to be wierd not being able to pull legendary sets straight out the vault.  Hopefully TTK makes the lv20-24 grind a bit more enjoyable, since it was the most boring phase of the whole game.

I played Witcher 3. My AC went out Sunday, so really didn't play that either. I was so frustrated with ToO "team" mates (lone wolves mates, know what I'm sayin'), that I turned it off. My TV has latency issues I guess, too. Kids I played with, old friends, but youngin's (prob 14 yrs old), would try to go kill 2 players instead of revive his 2 teammates right behind him. He justified it by ONE TIME using a Nova Bomb & killing their 2 players. I said WINNING the entire match is what the purpose is, not your k/d for 1 round. So frustrating. My one good guy didn't ask to play cuz last week he was using a non upgraded icebraker (ZERO upgrades), and he and one of the kids I was playing with just are so casual about it (and again, the one kid had already been carried to flawless 3 times by friends). Wanted that hunter helm. Oh well. No drive to play Destiny. Have everything else I want, but nothing to use it against in PvE. Can't believe I couldn't get 5 wins. EVERY team was 3600, 3550, 3550 it seems in grim score, all perfects, and we had chances to beat them, but I had no "team".

I played Witcher 3. My AC went out Sunday, so really didn't play that either. I was so frustrated with ToO "team" mates (lone wolves mates, know what I'm sayin'), that I turned it off. My TV has latency issues I guess, too. Kids I played with, old friends, but youngin's (prob 14 yrs old), would try to go kill 2 players instead of revive his 2 teammates right behind him. He justified it by ONE TIME using a Nova Bomb & killing their 2 players. I said WINNING the entire match is what the purpose is, not your k/d for 1 round. So frustrating. My one good guy didn't ask to play cuz last week he was using a non upgraded icebraker (ZERO upgrades), and he and one of the kids I was playing with just are so casual about it (and again, the one kid had already been carried to flawless 3 times by friends). Wanted that hunter helm. Oh well. No drive to play Destiny. Have everything else I want, but nothing to use it against in PvE. Can't believe I couldn't get 5 wins. EVERY team was 3600, 3550, 3550 it seems in grim score, all perfects, and we had chances to beat them, but I had no "team".
Add me, I'm always down to play 😤 can't carry but I'm willing to put the effort in to help you go get a helm
GT: OmegaZero199 (Xbox one)

I signed on to add OmegaZero199 & an lfg bud invited me for trials. I go w my hunter cuz I already had helms for others. I got the class item finally & ended up going flawless on Xbone. All others were on 360 because that's where 80% of my Destiny gaming has been, and knew people there. I was thinking another nice primary with burn. I be darned if I don't get the exact same weapon I got last time I went flawless with hunter (solar scholar). Of all the weapons I don't have. Only stayed on to do that. We tried with other characters, but one guy was using defender titan, other gunslinger, me sunsunger. Warlock is my best character & one I have yet to go flawless with. I hate sunsinger, but I have to use it in trials. One guy started 4-0, used mercy already. We won 2, lost 2, so I got off (they had another friend that got on & they were gonna reset just for packages (so I didn't leave them hanging or anything).

Got my helm, but all I got in packages was arms for hunter w auto rifles & dont touch me's (shard). No reason to get more than 5 wins. I feel stupid for wasting my time. At least I got flawless on that map. I will add you OmegaZero199.

Ran the NF this afternoon and got a Etheric Light as the reward. Hello to a 365 Fatebringer. One of the guys I rannit with got the Ram which I want also. So since HoW dropped I have received 3 Etheric Lights as rewards for NF only running one character.

Ran the NF this afternoon and got a Etheric Light as the reward. Hello to a 365 Fatebringer. One of the guys I rannit with got the Ram which I want also. So since HoW dropped I have received 3 Etheric Lights as rewards for NF only running one character.
That's awesome. Since HoW dropped, I've only seen a teammate get eLight twice.

I ascended my Will of Crota, Atheon Epilogue and Vestinian Dynasty to avoid taking fatebringer to 365.  I actually don't think I have taken it out of my vault since HoW dropped.  My goal is to never ascend it or use it again and it is going well so far.

That said I am down for some NF and PoE tonight.  That Atheon's Epilogue should smoke that Praetorian that spawns behind us at the boss.   :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

I ascended my Will of Crota, Atheon Epilogue and Vestinian Dynasty to avoid taking fatebringer to 365. I actually don't think I have taken it out of my vault since HoW dropped. My goal is to never ascend it or use it again and it is going well so far.
Oh man... You are going to rock the next Iron Banner with that ascended AE.

Got my NFs done last night (with my ascended FB) and have nothing notable to show for it. Why am I still playing?

fuck you game.  All I want is the Bones of Eao.  Not asking much. Or perhaps Xur can sell an exotic boot engram?  That'd be nice.  Then I can take a break.

Nightfall:

Pest Control Matrix (like my 5th one or so?)  :roll: :bomb: x 100

MIDA :roll:

Apotheosis Veil :roll:

35 Skolas yielded jack shit and a Dreamwalker from the chest.  *sigh*

Hope my 2 buddies can get on for Trials this weekend, so I can take my frustrations out and destroy kids and make 3 lighthouse trips.

Didnt know you could only get the Black Hammer on normal Crota I've only been running on hard mode. So i found a guy on Crota who needed some people on destinylfg and got it on the first try for about five minutes of work.

Didnt know you could only get the Black Hammer on normal Crota I've only been running on hard mode. So i found a guy on Crota who needed some people on destinylfg and got it on the first try for about five minutes of work.
Yep. People don't believe me when I try to explain that special & heavy are from normal Crota only. Primaries are from hard Crota.

fuck you game. All I want is the Bones of Eao. Not asking much. Or perhaps Xur can sell an exotic boot engram? That'd be nice. Then I can take a break.

Nightfall:

Pest Control Matrix (like my 5th one or so?) :roll: :bomb: x 100

MIDA :roll:

Apotheosis Veil :roll:

35 Skolas yielded jack shit and a Dreamwalker from the chest. *sigh*

Hope my 2 buddies can get on for Trials this weekend, so I can take my frustrations out and destroy kids and make 3 lighthouse trips.
Got a Mida, the WRONG hunter boots (green glowing crap...forgot name), and a Suros. 3 shards.

I can't wait to get the chest pieces. Glad they still have hand cannon ammo on them, though I probably wouldn't use them in Trials, ironically.

Yep. People don't believe me when I try to explain that special & heavy are from normal Crota only. Primaries are from hard Crota.

Got a Mida, the WRONG hunter boots (green glowing crap...forgot name), and a Suros. 3 shards.

I can't wait to get the chest pieces. Glad they still have hand cannon ammo on them, though I probably wouldn't use them in Trials, ironically.
Dance Machines! Which actually are fun to play with in PvP along with a fast shooting scout like MIDA. Perhaps the game is trying to tell you something ;)

One of my buddies is after the Radiant Dance Machines! I tried mine out with one of my Legendary fast shooting scouts and I had some fun playing that way. Ran Gjallarhorn on that loadout just cuz. ;)

Kinda seems like the vast majority of the CAG gang is running out of steam with Destiny.  The last week it seems like almost nobody has been on at night.  I'd like to get in a couple PoE's and maybe even some raids in between now and TTK.  Anyone want to schedule some stuff so we all plan to be on at the same time? 

The alternative is LFG, which gets the job done, but it's not as fun. 

On that note, are most people getting TTK?  Or is this it for your Destiny adventures?  Just curious. 

Kinda seems like the vast majority of the CAG gang is running out of steam with Destiny. The last week it seems like almost nobody has been on at night. I'd like to get in a couple PoE's and maybe even some raids in between now and TTK. Anyone want to schedule some stuff so we all plan to be on at the same time?

The alternative is LFG, which gets the job done, but it's not as fun.

On that note, are most people getting TTK? Or is this it for your Destiny adventures? Just curious.
I've been taking a break. I started off by not getting my 3rd Level 32 PoE done last week for the first time since HoW came out. It was hard to let that go. Then I took an even bigger step and decided I wouldn't bother with the Nigthfall this week for the first time in several months. But now that I've done that I'm finding it easier and easier just to stay away from the game entirely. What was once a daily obsession has now become an afterthought and it has been very liberating.

Having said that, I'll still run things with CAGs. If you want to run some PoE or whatever, just send me a message if you see me on the One. I probably won't be in Destiny but if I'm playing ESO or something I can always hop over for a quick run.

I'm 50/50 on getting Taken King at this point. The grind has worn me down and I don't see anything game-changing coming out of that from what we've heard so far. Getting stuff for the sake of getting stuff is getting old.

I plan to be one tomorrow and Saturday night and need to run PoE 32 and 34. I always plan to be on more but when I work my Monday-Friday morning schedule at work I need to wake up at 3:30 am so with getting two kids ready for dinner,baths, and bed my gaming suffers a lot. With my son in day camp for the summer and not needing to be picked up till 6:00 I do get in about an hour or two of gaming in between work and picking him up.

I also plan on getting the TTK.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13147

Well they actually did it.  Never thought they would....

Gjallarhorn getting a damage nerf.  Never thought they would have the balls to do it.

Anyways... the tuning is pretty much PvP good, PvE bad.

-Thorn is getting a nerf.  I abso fuck 'ing love this.  This is what I wanted most.  Now those Thorn abusing d'bags have to actually be precise and not spam, the burn got nerfed, and best of all the range is nerfed since you can't get two shotted any longer. 

-Shotgun nerfs to shot package and rangefinder.  Thank you again Bungie.  Now I can Last Word the shit out of shotgunners even more than I do now :D

-Final Round is essentially a PvE perk now.  To get the damage buff you have to hit a crit.  No more bullshit in Trials with these "1337" snipers.  Love that they did this.  Being a person that doesn't abuse Final Round, this is fantastic for Trials especially. 

-Auto Rifle buff.  Might be time to dust off the good ole Suros.  :D

Bad Things:

-Black Hammer.... They pretty much have killed this gun for PvE now.  White nail now takes ammo out of your reserve ammo.  A slight increase of mag size won't alleviate this.

-IceBreaker... Personally this doesn't bother me as I think IB is quite overrated honestly.  Recharge time to 8 sec instead of 5.  Only scenario I can foresee is on Oracles.  Other than that maybe on a Juggler week?  Not a big deal to me.

-Last Word range nerf on top of the HC range nerf already.  I guess we will see about this.  I do aim down sights at mid to close range but I nail headshots so unless it absolutely kills it, I might opt for Red Death or Suros.

I have been away on vacation this week so have not been on as much as usual and when I have been on it has been pretty late.  I did run my NFs but didn't get anything other than some strange coins and some random purple that I crushed.  Realized I had some exotic weapons that I had never maxed out so ran some bounties to work on those.  Other than that I haven't had much of a desire to play.  Plus my setup here is limited so cannot really use voice chat so that makes doing PoE with randoms difficult.  

As for playing Destiny long term, I still plan to do the NF and some PoE each week, preferably with CAGs.  I know some people are still looking for skolas kills and I wouldn't mind helping out with that.  I'll probably check out what Taniks and Xur are selling each week but other than that I don't see much else I'll be doing.  I think the back to back Iron Banners ended up being overkill for me.  I ran all 3 characters through each time and have 20+ etheric light with nothing to use on now.  

I threw a pre order down on TTK just because I wanted the CE since I didn't get the Ghost edition.  At this point I'll keep on on what new info is released and decide how much I'll play, but with new subclasses, new achievements and a new raid, I'm pretty sure I will be back in full force when 9/15 rolls around.  It remains to be seen how much new content there actually is and that will determine if TTK keeps my interest for week or months.  If there is real quality content there I will stick around, but if it just some fluff and a bunch of weapons tweaks I'm not sure how interested I am in that.

I'm in an odd place with Xbox gaming right now.  Have been enjoying the games I play on Facebook and iOs more than console stuff.  Plus the group I usually achievement boosted with has fallen apart since the main organizer has been involved in the TrueAchievements.com leapfrog competition for the past 3 months.  

I'm usually still online in Destiny or on the XB1 so if anyone is looking to run anything let me know.  

Good stuff,  glad to hear about those updates.

For any dad's out there looking for people to play at random times, I'd suggest joining Federation of Father's, we all communicate via Slack and ever since I joined about a month ago, I've been having tons of fun joining games with members of my clan, all timezones available.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1073353

I heard a rumor that is was supposed to be Gally this week from Xur but Bungie decided to remove it from the loot table rotation at the last minute.

bread's done
Back