Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Play Asia basically just buys from the SE Store like any other consumer. It's no different than when that Canadian reseller bought tons of Ni No Kuni from Namco/DR.
I mean buying through Play Asia would help with the DR headache but they are sure to charge a bit of a premium since Play Asia sometimes prices their stuff a bit higher depending on the item and exchange rate.

I mean buying through Play Asia would help with the DR headache but they are sure to charge a bit of a premium since Play Asia sometimes prices their stuff a bit higher depending on the item and exchange rate.
Is it really worth it to pay a premium to Play Asia and then risk the shipping from DR to Play Asia and then back again? I've never ordered a CE from Play Asia, but if their packaging is anything like what they send regular games in, there is an excellent chance of damage and probably no chance of a replacement or refund.

Got my Bravely Default CE from Amazon; came damaged of course.  I saw that you could order them again on Amazon, so I put in an order for two; hopefully it'll come in a box then and I can return two of them.

And finally got my shipping confirmation for LR!

I know this has been said but where can you put in the tracking number they give you?

Is it really worth it to pay a premium to Play Asia and then risk the shipping from DR to Play Asia and then back again? I've never ordered a CE from Play Asia, but if their packaging is anything like what they send regular games in, there is an excellent chance of damage and probably no chance of a replacement or refund.
I would hope Play Asia ships it in a box since the CE is going to be a bit bigger for Drakengard. Would be crazy if they shipped it in a bubble mailer, haha. From my experience I have ordered a couple things from Play Asia, one being a FFXIII-2 Lightning console from Japan. The packaging was great, it came in a box and the ps3 was wrapped in bubble wrap and there were tons of packing peanuts.

I would think Play Asia would ship it well. In terms of "risk" from DR. I say its the typical slow response from DR. I personally am not worried and put in two orders on the Square Enix store.

Just like Stryder said. And if you don't know already, this pending charge will not require payment in your statement, it only affects your available credit. You should maintain below 30% credit card utilization anyways for healthy credit.
Thanks for the responses. I used my Debit, not my Credit, which is why it was a bit annoying.

Got my shipping notice for the LR reorder I did two days ago.  Still haven't gotten a cancellation confirmation for my LR and mascot strap order though.

Saw the LR unboxng video, looks nice. Hope it sticks around long enough for a price drop. I'm sure plenty around here remember the XIII-2 CE hitting $30

Saw the LR unboxng video, looks nice. Hope it sticks around long enough for a price drop. I'm sure plenty around here remember the XIII-2 CE hitting $30
Yeah, but LR is a SE Store Exclusive and the XIII-2 was Retail. It probably won't see a drop, unless they happen to have made a lot.

For those that canceled x/x2 from their orders, did you check to see what you were charged? Was it the normal price + tax or did they tack on a shipping fee?

How long did you guys wait to get email confirmations on an order from SE? Some said around three hours, but I've waited about more than a day and haven't gotten anything on two separate orders and my PayPal of course has already been charged. Not to sound impatient, just a bit worried >.<

Look on eBay and they have a target style LR steelbook future shop has the right a to in Canada. Its seperately packaged. Hopefully the Target one is the same way. I'd like to get rid of the game while it's worth something and maybe get a CE if this is the case

did you have to call them for that ?
Yes. My previous order had been.

Lightning Returns LE (90$)

X/X2 LE ($80)

Kindom Hearts 1.5 LE ($20)

I called them and had them cancel X/X2 from the order. Since I had Kingdom Hearts on the order, my total was still $110. So I got free shipping.

When I enter my tracking number into that website, it gives me an error that it is not found. Should I be concerned about this?

Look on eBay and they have a target style LR steelbook future shop has the right a to in Canada. Its seperately packaged. Hopefully the Target one is the same way. I'd like to get rid of the game while it's worth something and maybe get a CE if this is the case
Don't think it's like that.

Don't think it's like that.
It won't be. That person that works for Target already showed screenshots of the cases. They were sealed and had a slip cover. Like many of us already predicted, it's just like the Tomb Raider release.

Also, Future Shop always does the steelbook separate from the actual game. That's why for games with steelbooks you always see a lot of people from Canada only selling the case (Borderlands, Bioshock, etc)

Anyone else getting sick of all the SE store exclusives?
For me personally not at all because I would rather have these come out and be exclusive than not come out at all. Plus I have yet to have a crappy experience with DR. *knocks on wood*

Also Amazon appears to be sold out of ESO Imperial on all three platforms.

Gamestop still has Titanfall CE available in store and same with ESO Imperial. I asked yesterday when I picked up Bravely Default.

For me personally not at all because I would rather have these come out and be exclusive than not come out at all. Plus I have yet to have a crappy experience with DR. *knocks on wood*

Also Amazon appears to be sold out of ESO Imperial on all three platforms.

Gamestop still has Titanfall CE available in store and same with ESO Imperial. I asked yesterday when I picked up Bravely Default.
bestbuy still have the ESO imperial edition available on all platforms

I have a CC pending charge from the Square enix store (Drakengard 3 preorder). Do those go away or they'll stay until the actual product ships?

The tracking info on my LR CE finally updated! :D/
Mine as well. Now it's in the hands of USPS. Hopefully it arrives on release date.

On a unrelated note, Square Enix has now asked me to change my password 13 times, lol.

checked my store today while at work and they still only the same 3 lightning returns steelbooks they had last week,which means they probably wont be getting more before release at my store since the big video game deliveries come on friday. they also dont show any pre-orders for that game in the system lol i know thats wrong because i pre-ordered one and so have a few others i seen.  ive seen this happen on mutiple releases at target so if you really want that steelbook i recommend going early tuesday morning, because if your store isnt like mine they will sell your "pre-order".

I guess my little theory was right, took so long to ship because it would end up right here in Fisher's. Estimated delivery is the 11th or 12th, if it had shipped any sooner I would have easily gotten before release.

Idk I think they all go to Fishers. Mine shipped the same time and I live an hour away from Lino Lakes where it started and it's at Fishers now

I guess my little theory was right, took so long to ship because it would end up right here in Fisher's. Estimated delivery is the 11th or 12th, if it had shipped any sooner I would have easily gotten before release.
Same here, i'm down here in Greenwood. Was hoping for maybe getting it monday.

Ahhhh crap. I think I want a CE now. I have all the XIII CE stuff released in US so far( the guides, and XIII-2) But I want a steelbook also. I don't want two copies.

checked my store today while at work and they still only the same 3 lightning returns steelbooks they had last week,which means they probably wont be getting more before release at my store since the big video game deliveries come on friday. they also dont show any pre-orders for that game in the system lol i know thats wrong because i pre-ordered one and so have a few others i seen. ive seen this happen on mutiple releases at target so if you really want that steelbook i recommend going early tuesday morning, because if your store isnt like mine they will sell your "pre-order".
Yeah I will probably head to my nearest Target during my lunch break on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back