Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my FFXIV CE on saturday and finally bought a ps4 today but it seems like the activation code doesnt work yet. Im thinking because it technically doesnt launch until tomorrow and i dont have an early access code, I wont be able to play until tomorrow.  I'd really like confirmation from someone else on this.

I got my FFXIV CE on saturday and finally bought a ps4 today but it seems like the activation code doesnt work yet. Im thinking because it technically doesnt launch until tomorrow and i dont have an early access code, I wont be able to play until tomorrow. I'd really like confirmation from someone else on this.
Yep, that appears to be the case. I'm playing off of my early activation code. If you go to your account on the PC it only has options right now to add PC or PS3 licenses.

Yep, that appears to be the case. I'm playing off of my early activation code. If you go to your account on the PC it only has options right now to add PC or PS3 licenses.
Aw thats a little disappointing but thanks for confirming. Somewhat relieved its not a problem with the code itself as that would of been a bigger pain in the ass. Guess I'll just play Infamous and my PS Plus games until tomorrow

Hrm, correction - that's what it said YESTERDAY.  I just saw someone on a fat chocobo, so I checked it again and sure enough the add PS4 license button is there now.  About to try entering mine.   :)

EDIT:  OK, I have no clue.  When you click the button the website for PS4, it says you have to do that through the PSN.  Not sure where tho - if I go to the store & say Redeem Code it doesn't take it.  So either it's NOT working yet, or I don't know where to enter it.  

I think any preorder of the Drakengard CE gets you all 3 bonuses. I preordered It around the 9th and it showed all 3 bonuses in my cart during checkout

The markup on these isn't that high. Anyone who missed out can wait a month post release and buy it on eBay for $10 more.
Good to know, not because I plan on picking it up but for anyone who wanted to and couldn't. Although I value LEs more on the virtue of being rare, I have a problem with something being valuable *only* because it is rare, even if it is intrinsically/materially not worth it/not valuable (see: the Danganronpa LE)

Has anyone played Dungeon Hearts? It looks ok, but yeah not sure.

Edit: Wrong thread ignore please.

Does the NA collector's edition come with a physical copy?

Edit: Then it's just IGN trolling again. I read an article about the collector's edition on there, and they were all saying it only comes with a download code only. Orrrrr, my reading comprehension skills just suck. I don't know. The way they worded it was kind of confusing.

The Collector's Edition, details of which can be found below, has been created in direct response to complaints that a physical version of the upcoming action-RPG is only planned for release in North America. It's worth noting a physical version still won't be available and the Collector's Edition will only contain a PSN download code.
Square Enix has also clarified that it "is producing a similar Collector’s Edition in North America".
IGN does have UK & Australian branches that handle early news before the core SF crew gets in the office around 10 am pacific.

Tales of Xillia 2 on PS3 Collector's Edition coming out on Aug. 22, 2014

It has figure of Ludger Kresnik, an art book, a Rollo the cat metal case, and a replica of the pocket watch.

They're posting it on the Japanese Niche board as well. Looks like it'll be about $120. Looks fantastic though. I'm sure I'll be snagging it since I have the CE of ToX1.

I kinda liked the Symphonia direction better with the smaller figures of more then just one character  (Plus I don't really have room for a lot of this stuff currently), granted with just having one it will be of good quality I would guess. I passed up on the one for ToX1 one, and may just get the regular for this one as well, have to think about it. But it's nice to see them putting out more quality CEs either way!

Man, I don't know about that ToX2 CE.  The figure doesn't look as impressive as the ToX1 Milla, and I normally like metal cases but hate that design. And for $120 (rumored)... It's a hard sell.

Anyone else like me who are content with their Xillia 1 and Symphonia Chronicles CEs but not excited about this one?

Blah.. of course the UK gets the metal case. We get the Rollo plushie instead. This is ours from their FB page.

1512009_823806687648874_3386507545104230442_o.jpg

Man, I don't know about that ToX2 CE. The figure doesn't look as impressive as the ToX1 Milla, and I normally like metal cases but hate that design. And for $120 (rumored)... It's a hard sell.

Anyone else like me who are content with their Xillia 1 and Symphonia Chronicles CEs but not excited about this one?
Not exactly like you--I went with the ToX LE and ToSC CE--but yeah, not too excited about the ToX2 CE. If it had been priced at $90-$100, I might have bitten, but not at $130.

I was only excited about the Symphonia CE. I didn't buy the Xillia 1 CE, cause of the Milla quality. The only thing that tempts me in this CE is the metalcase. Too bad it's not a steelbook.

Edit: Dammit, no metalcase in the US. Definite pass for me.

Day one for me on the ToX2 CE. I wonder when pre-orders for GameStop wil be available. I usually get all my CE from GameStop as I dont have to worry about Amazons shipping methods on CE.

Added ToX 2 CE.  Debating if I want to double dip on it and get the EU version for the case...

Also added the links for Sniper Elite III CE at BB, added OOS notification for Neptunia (glad I pre-ordered that one right away).  And moved ESO down since the console versions are supposedly coming out in June.

Heard on GAF that Amazon UK sold out on the Tales of Xillia 2 CE?? Any truth to that?? Was wanting to order a PAL region but may settle foe the NA edition. Hope Namco throws a steelcase bone to us NA gamers.

Heard on GAF that Amazon UK sold out on the Tales of Xillia 2 CE?? Any truth to that?? Was wanting to order a PAL region but may settle foe the NA edition. Hope Namco throws a steelcase bone to us NA gamers.
I went over to the UK Amazon site and it does look like its currently OOS.

Dragon age inquisition collectors edition is supposed to be announced in the next few weeks so the deluxe edition is not the collectors edition there will be a collectors edition announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back