Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried multiple times. Using paypal, CC and everything and I cannot order it. All I use is Firefox. I'll try a different bank account then.

DARN YOU

*ahem*

So is it safer/better to go with Paypal over CC?
Really depends on preference IMO. I usually do CC unless I have a balance in my PP acct. I would have gone PP this time but I already used my existing funds in PP to pay for my Witch and Hundred Knights CE yesterday. :)

I'm sure you guys probably already know, but I couldn't find mention of it anywhere. Gamestop has a Lightning Returns exclusive DS3 controller at $59.99. I have no intentions of playing this game, but I couldn't pass up this controller. It looks pretty sweet.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/dualshock-3-wireless-controller-gamestop-exclusive-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/113498
While I admit it's cool, I don't really see the appeal unless you're a collector who'll keep it sealed in the hopes of it becoming rare/OoP--how often are you going to look down at your controller while you're playing? :???:

Despite many of us getting shipping confirmations for LR FF XIII CE has anyone had their tracking information post? I just select standard (Free) shipping which is USPS;

I remember preordering a game from Capcom (Digital River) and despite getting a tracking number a week before release they didn't actually dispatch the games until Friday or Saturday before the game came out.

Still better then them pulling a TRU and not shipping games until Thursday or Friday AFTER the game has come out

While I admit it's cool, I don't really see the appeal unless you're a collector who'll keep it sealed in the hopes of it becoming rare/OoP--how often are you going to look down at your controller while you're playing? :???:
Probably everytime I turn my console on :)...but really, never. I just have the money and it looks awesome.

I have 2 black and 2 red now for when me and buddies play multiplayer. One team always gets black, one red.

I may grab another of these and just sell my black ones to offset cost (they are old anyways).

But this is the collections edition forum, no? I thought it was a good place to share as this may not be available long or there was an interest among collectors.

Boy, talk about peer pressure... :bomb:

The CE + Cactuar plush for free shipping...? Do I bite...? :whistle2:k :wall:
hey i got it because i want those 3 tier pre-order bonuses. im one of those people that love the japanese voices in my rpgs and anime so this was a no brainer for me

Probably everytime I turn my console on :)...but really, never. I just have the money and it looks awesome.

I have 2 black and 2 red now for when me and buddies play multiplayer. One team always gets black, one red.

I may grab another of these and just sell my black ones to offset cost (they are old anyways).

But this is the collections edition forum, no? I thought it was a good place to share as this may not be available long or there was an interest among collectors.
I like collecting LE/CE controllers; much cheaper then collecting consoles!

Despite many of us getting shipping confirmations for LR FF XIII CE has anyone had their tracking information post? I just select standard (Free) shipping which is USPS;

I remember preordering a game from Capcom (Digital River) and despite getting a tracking number a week before release they didn't actually dispatch the games until Friday or Saturday before the game came out.

Still better then them pulling a TRU and not shipping games until Thursday or Friday AFTER the game has come out
It hasn't posted to the USPS site yet. You have to go to the orders page on digital river and look up your order and click the tracking number (yeah I know it's a pain). Here is the link to look up your order: https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

Currently my tracking says that electronic info has been received from Lino Lakes, MN 55014 as of yesterday at 7:30 PM.

I put an order down on the controller last week. It's a GameStop exclusive so who knows if it will last long or not. I'm a collector of FFXIII stuff so this will go nicely with my other items I've collected.

Hmm, my LR13 CE evidently hasn't shipped yet, even though I ordered it back in December. :( Did you guys go with the fast shipping? I just did the cheapo slow shipping so maybe that's the difference.

And now I can't order Drakengard because the site won't take my password, even though I know it's right because I just logged in to check on my LR13 order. Worst online store ever.

^ My tracking information is in the shipping confirmation e-mail they sent me I was just wondering if ppls had gone live yet.
Errr did you read what I wrote? While you can't search the tracking number on USPS.com, you can find it on the other site if you search your order and click the link. That's why I said my order states that electronic info has been received.

Hmm, my LR13 CE evidently hasn't shipped yet, even though I ordered it back in December. :( Did you guys go with the fast shipping? I just did the cheapo slow shipping so maybe that's the difference.

And now I can't order Drakengard because the site won't take my password, even though I know it's right because I just logged in to check on my LR13 order. Worst online store ever.
I heard that people that placed new orders had priority over exisiting orders. I placed my order on Monday night and got the shipping confirmation the next day.

New CE you can add. Drakengard 3
http://goo.gl/5O7YA7
( link to the SE Store preorder)

I'm not sure I'll get this after all the trouble just trying to get an preorder through for the standard one. also all the horror stories of CAGs having their game shipped anyway when they try to cancel :/
Oh, no. Something I really must have and have to go through Digital River for.

I had the same issue. What I did was go back and found the email that they sent when I signed up. Clicked the link and it let me log in that way. Then I placed my order.

I had the same issue. What I did was go back and found the email that they sent when I signed up. Clicked the link and it let me log in that way. Then I placed my order.
After playing around with it I figured out that it was only giving me the login error when I chose PayPal as the payment method instead of credit card. So I chose credit card, backed out, changed it to PayPal, and then it worked. POS website.

Well, I canceled my combined FF13/FFX and proceeded to place individual orders.  FF13 went through no problem, but I can't get X to go through for some reason.  I make it all the way to processing order, it looks like it's processing, then shoots out a nothing page.  No order history either, but I do have an authorization on my card.

Love these guys.

Who else uses digital river again? I know I've dealt with them for:

1. Capcom
  2. Namco
  3. Square Enix

Anybody else feel that their service is cheap enough to cover all the issues people encounter?

Well, I canceled my combined FF13/FFX and proceeded to place individual orders. FF13 went through no problem, but I can't get X to go through for some reason. I make it all the way to processing order, it looks like it's processing, then shoots out a nothing page. No order history either, but I do have an authorization on my card.

Love these guys.
If you see the authorization on the card, you should eventually get an order confirmation and the order will show up in the history.

I can't even imagine how that site works - the last time I placed the LR/FFX orders, I immediately received an order confirmation e-mail for LR, then didn't get anything for FFX/X-2. I saw the authorization charge on the card, but the order wouldn't show up in my history. I received the e-mail the next day and it then showed up in my order history.

Ah, that's good to know, thanks Brandon.  The LR one showed up immediately, and the lack of an order confirmation screen for X got me worried.

Ah, that's good to know, thanks Brandon. The LR one showed up immediately, and the lack of an order confirmation screen for X got me worried.
This is a glitch on their stupid site. If the authorization was placed on the card then you will get the email with the invoice in a couple hours or so. That's how it was when I placed my LR order the other night.

In for two of the Drakengard 3 CE as well.

If it weren't for shipping, would only have ordered one, but might as well since there is really nothing else I want from them.

In for two of the Drakengard 3 CE as well.

If it weren't for shipping, would only have ordered one, but might as well since there is really nothing else I want from them.
i feel the same way, thats why i ordered 2 as well

Who else uses digital river again? I know I've dealt with them for:

1. Capcom
  2. Namco
  3. Square Enix

Anybody else feel that their service is cheap enough to cover all the issues people encounter?
Microsoft uses 'em too.

I haven't done a ton of orders with them but they've been ok so far. Then again, I'm the lucky bastard who somehow got a Ni No Kuni Wizard's Ed. from the "second wave" of preorders so I wouldn't have a right to complain anyway.

Sounds like Drakengard 3 CE might sell out just from people ordering two to get free shipping. :lol:

Well, I have my original double order and then I also made separate orders for LR CE and FFX/X-2 HD CE in case they don't send out my LR CE from the double order.  If they don't then I'll just cancel that one.

Microsoft uses 'em too.

I haven't done a ton of orders with them but they've been ok so far. Then again, I'm the lucky bastard who somehow got a Ni No Kuni Wizard's Ed. from the "second wave" of preorders so I wouldn't have a right to complain anyway.

Sounds like Drakengard 3 CE might sell out just from people ordering two to get free shipping. :lol:
Wow, I've never had anything bad happen from MS's online storefront.

I tried ordering a Drakengard 3 copy through Paypal checkout, but it kept moving me back to cart screen, and then when I tried checking out again, they said they couldn't verify my address.

That means my order didn't go through right? I don't want to end up with 2 or 3 extra copies of the CE and if I can't get it working I probably just won't get it.

Preordered two copies of Drakengard CE. I don't know how smoothly this will go come May. Wouldn't be surprised if DR screws up some how.

I tried ordering a Drakengard 3 copy through Paypal checkout, but it kept moving me back to cart screen, and then when I tried checking out again, they said they couldn't verify my address.

That means my order didn't go through right? I don't want to end up with 2 or 3 extra copies of the CE and if I can't get it working I probably just won't get it.
So one of the tricks with the SE store is that you can't click check out with PayPal after adding the item to cart. When I tried doing that it wouldn't let me login with my SE account. You need to click the other check out button and then when you get to the payment portion then you choose pay with paypal. It should then work.

If it doesn't I don't know if it will work. I'd recommend trying a different web browser. It's worked fine in FireFox and Chrome for me.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but with the FFX HD Limited editions, is the artbook the same in both of them?  Is the only difference between the Square LE and the regular LE the lithographs and soundtrack?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but with the FFX HD Limited editions, is the artbook the same in both of them? Is the only difference between the Square LE and the regular LE the lithographs and soundtrack?
The artbooks are different.

Ooooh, I've been waiting forever for news of Drakengard 3. May is later than I'd hoped but this CE is awesome.

But god, Square Enix store exclusive.. It hurts the wallet. Shipping and tax brings it up to $100.

So one of the tricks with the SE store is that you can't click check out with PayPal after adding the item to cart. When I tried doing that it wouldn't let me login with my SE account. You need to click the other check out button and then when you get to the payment portion then you choose pay with paypal. It should then work.

If it doesn't I don't know if it will work. I'd recommend trying a different web browser. It's worked fine in FireFox and Chrome for me.
Ah okay, I think I'll wait a day, just to make sure my first order didn't go through, think over this purchase some more and then if I still want it, put an order in using your method. Thanks for the help D.Choy!

So who can we call if I have problems with the square online store? Digital River? Anyone with a number they have used please share.
Don't contact the Square Enix store because they won't be able to help you. I've emailed them before and they just directed me back to Digital River. I've only ever emailed Digital River for a cancellation of one of my orders and they did cancel within 2-3 business days. As for a support number, a quick google search shows that the Digital River consumer support line is 1 (800) 598-7450.

If you rather email them regarding an order then use this address: https://www.findmyorder.com/store?Action=DisplayEmailCustomerServicePage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=findmyor

I got another suspicious activity email from them. Man, they are annoying.

I went to findmyorder.com and checked to make 100% sure my Drakengard order went through, but I don't see my LR order there anywhere. Can anyone who ordered both check and see if their LR is listed? I was thinking since the site is a POS, it may not be listed since the order was from last year, but I'm thinking since DR is awful, they may have cancelled my order without telling me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back