Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
My LR CE was here when I got home, heading to Target to see about my steelbook in just a minute. If they really only got 3 steelbooks per store I may be SOL.

I'm starting to rethink my comments on this. I just checked and my two local stores are showing the controller in stock while other area stores show unavailable. I am going to stop by after work and see if they really have them in stock.
I'll probably check if I ever do actually stop somewhere, let me know if you do find any!

Was it you that posted the collection pic a while back that had nearly everything FFXIII known to man, US & Japanese? If so, I'd love to see an updated pic with your new stuff included. Makes me feel more sane. ;)
No it wasn't me. wasabi has a more insane one that me. Though I do have a mini Lightning Shrine:

IMG_1221_zps0660907f.jpg

I do need to order the Play Arts Kai for Lightning Returns still. :)

Went to Target after work thinking I'm SOL on getting one but luckily was able to snag the last Steelbook for PS3. Saw they only had 2 Xbox versions left still on the shelf.

Is the Target steelbook the one with the portrait of lightning or is it the one with her in the cloud outfit?
The slipcover is portrait of Lightning in normal (well this game default outfit) attire. The steelbook has the Cloud outfit.

If we haven't heard about it by now, I'd assume it isn't happening. I could be wrong though.
There were a lot of posts around the time this leaked speculating that it was just a mock-up and not an actual product planned for release. They could always hold it for a Fall/Winter release to reignite Xbox One sales if it does in fact exist. I suspect if they haven't announced it by now, it's not coming anytime soon.

Little off topic but I know some good people will see it here. My copy of the Lightning Returns CE guide came with an extra slip of paper with DLC codes for the Art of War costume. Here they are...

Xbox - HHR9R-G36XH-VTYJ2-RXQX7-7R4RZ
PS3 - R8HK-6NNN-F32E

You guys and your Lightning shrines.

All I have is Ali Hillis locked in my basement.

Disclaimer: Ali Hillis is not locked in my basement.

YET

I am confused... I ordered the Final Fantasy X|X-2 Collector's Edition.. and got this e-mail.

Action Needed for the Shipment of Your Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pre-Order from the Square-Enix Online Store

Dear Square Enix Online Store Customer,

Thank you for your purchase from the Square-Enix Online Store. We noticed that in addition to your pre-order of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, you purchased other products that are either on pre-order until later in the year or currently out of stock.

We want to make sure that you are aware that your order – including Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII – will not ship until all items are available.

If you don’t mind waiting for your copy of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, we will ship it to you when your entire order is ready – so you don’t have to do anything. If you would like to receive your copy right away, we need your help to adjust your order. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Go to http://www.findmyorder.com.
  2. Enter your order number and your password.
    If you do not know your password, we will email it to you. Simply go to http://www.findmyorder.com/password.
  3. Once you have located your order, click on the "Process Cancellation" button.
  4. For each item in your order, enter the total quantity of the products you would like to cancel into the "Qty To Cancel" field.
    NOTE: Be sure to do this for all items in your order EXCEPT your Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII pre-order as well as the Cloud Strife's SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and Buster Sword bonus item.
  5. Select "Other" as the reason for your cancellation from the drop down menu, enter comments, and click the "Submit" button.
  6. Verify the information you have entered is accurate and then click the "Submit" button again.
    You will see a confirmation of your order changes on the following screen and receive an email message.
Please note: If you have bonus items associated with other pre-orders (aside from Lightning Returns), they also need to be cancelled or Lightning Returns will not ship. For example, if you have pre-ordered Drakengard 3, you will need to cancel both Drakengard 3 AND the DLC Pack Wave 1: Japanese VO + 2 Bonus Items.

Once you’ve adjusted your order, please visit our online store to re-purchase the items that you cancelled: http://store.na.square-enix.com

Sincerely,
Square-Enix
Online Store
I checked my order and all I have in there is FFX and the Kingdom Hearts piano collection. Of course, if they send me a LR for free I won't be complaining.

Little off topic but I know some good people will see it here. My copy of the Lightning Returns CE guide came with an extra slip of paper with DLC codes for the Art of War costume. Here they are...

Xbox - HHR9R-G36XH-VTYJ2-RXQX7-7R4RZ
PS3 - R8HK-6NNN-F32E
both used by some thankless person...thanks for being nice enough to give them away

Very nice D. Choy. Do you have plastic covering those shelves as well? You take great pride in your collection to be that meticulous.
It's basically my version of game storage. I used to have them in boxes but found these clear dvd storage cases. Definitely like them a lot since you can see all the titles and it looks clean.

I am confused... I ordered the Final Fantasy X|X-2 Collector's Edition.. and got this e-mail.

I checked my order and all I have in there is FFX and the Kingdom Hearts piano collection. Of course, if they send me a LR for free I won't be complaining.
Same here. Ordered FFX and got an email about LR not shipping unless I remove some items from my order. Given all the issues people have mentioned with digital river, I am now concerned about whether my order will actually be processed correctly. But I am with you - if I somehow end up with a free copy LR, I won't be complaining.

I got the same email as SilverPrince & solidFire501 except that I did order LR. So I canceled X/X2 as instructed. Hopefully it will ship soon. Also placed a new order for X/X2 with Drakengard 3 CE. I'll probably just do the same thing, though I don't think I'll wait for SE to give me the OK next time.

my bravely default collectors edition from bestbuy.com arrived today in perfect condition thanks to some amazing packaging. large box with the game rapped in those big paded air bags! I was so relieved!

Has anyone that ordered the Lighting Returns collector's edition from the Square Enix store and not received their copy yet? Was hoping to get it today but no dice. Check the tracking and it's still pretty far away. 

Has anyone that ordered the Lighting Returns collector's edition from the Square Enix store and not received their copy yet? Was hoping to get it today but no dice. Check the tracking and it's still pretty far away.
Mine hasn't come in yet. However, I do see that it is in my town. I expect for it to be here tomorrow. Hopefully, you will receive it soon as well!

They said they'll ship for release date, but it wasn't guaranteed it would arrive on release date. Mine just got recieved from the USPS in the next state so hoping to recieve it tommorow or Thursday.

Mine is still in transit and according to USPS isn't even in my state yet.

Don't trust the tracking. 

Mine said in Fisher since 2/7 but was in my mailbox today.

The match is legit.

Love it.

Yuna DLC out day one. How fun.

The Aerith DLC was in the game, and the Target Steelbook I got had the CLoud DLC in it too.

I just remembered that they were going to offer the full Japanese audio for the game as a free download for the first 2 weeks. I am going to check on this right now.

I just remembered that they were going to offer the full Japanese audio for the game as a free download for the first 2 weeks. I am going to check on this right now.
The Japanese voice pack is free until Feb. 25th and after will cost $3.99. The Tomb Raider Outfit and the Yuna Outfit (sphere hunter) are priced at $3.99 as well.

The Japanese voice pack clocks in at 1.85 gb on the Xbox 360. Hope that helps!

got my LR CE today in flawless condition. i have to say so far every package ive gotten from digital river has been in outstanding condition.
I will admit that Pitiful River does package its games pretty well. But it stands to reason that, even with everything else they completely screw up, they still manage to get one thing right. Something about stopped clocks and right twice a day and whatnot.

Thanks everyone! I hope we all get the game soon I've been dying to play it regardless of the negative reviews I've read so far. 

Bravely is a bit of an exception as it was too big to fit in their DVD case boxes but just right for a padded envelope. It was either that or ship it like Best Buy did in a box that was a lot larger than the CE (costing more money).
BS. I wanted to do a response video to Sony's "How to share PS4 games" with a "How to package a Bravely Default CE" if I had a good camera. Amazon sent my Jungle Book in a normal size DVD box and guess what, I could literally place the CE in that box for a perfect fit. It just blows my mind that they would pull this shit to save a buck on shipping. With everyone getting $10-50 back on their order, how's that working out for you Amazon? Idiots.

On a side note, got my LR:FF steel at Target and they only had ONE copy per system. This thing. unless restocked, will be super rare. Was able to get them to take $5 off instead of the GC because my store only got pre-order cards for 360. Dude tried to tell me it was a 360 only promotion at first until I fired back that other stores had only got the PS3 pre-order cards. Target just needs to have universal pre-order cards that cover all systems IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back