Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, pretty much everyone from the J-RPG thread got cancellation notices. Don't hold your breath on it.
I didn't get a cancellation notice, which is funny, because I actually want to cancel my order. I planned on reselling the games, but no one wants to pay even $35 for them. Must not be a very popular game. I do have like 5 watchers though, but eBay watchers never buy shit...

I didn't get a cancellation notice, which is funny, because I actually want to cancel my order. I planned on reselling the games, but no one wants to pay even $35 for them. Must not be a very popular game. I do have like 5 watchers though, but eBay watchers never buy shit...
I didn't get a cancellation notice either. I just checked my order with their website earlier in the day, and it's still pending. Fingers crossed!

Alright so...I ordered the Infamous CE from best buy and it said it was supposed to be here yesterday on release day.

For some reason, the tracking information says it was given to the local post office to be sent out for delivery and I have still not gotten it!!

Does anyone know what to do in this situation? I guess it could still come today but still....thais has never happened when I ordered from BB before so I don't know what I did differently 

Alright so...I ordered the Infamous CE from best buy and it said it was supposed to be here yesterday on release day.

For some reason, the tracking information says it was given to the local post office to be sent out for delivery and I have still not gotten it!!

Does anyone know what to do in this situation? I guess it could still come today but still....thais has never happened when I ordered from BB before so I don't know what I did differently
No need to worry. My shipments get turned over to usps frequently. When they do, they arrive the next business day from the day it got turned over. So if yours was given to USPS yesterday, more than likely it will arrive today.

No need to worry. My shipments get turned over to usps frequently. When they do, they arrive the next business day from the day it got turned over. So if yours was given to USPS yesterday, more than likely it will arrive today.
Mine was given to USPS on the 20th at like 1pm so I figured I would have gotten it yesterday...maybe it was too late for them to put it on the trucks?

Mine was given to USPS on the 20th at like 1pm so I figured I would have gotten it yesterday...maybe it was too late for them to put it on the trucks?
They load their trucks in the morning, so if USPS recieved it at 1pm yesterday, it would have been way too late to go out for delivery that day. You'll probably get it today.

Hmm is this going to be like Kingdom Hearts LE. It took amazon a $19.99 lighting box deal to clear them out. Seems I can add 999 to cart which adds to this theory.
Well at traditional retail they were hard to find after the first two weeks. I imagine it being that way for FF also. My GS only got enough for preorders.

I'd contact BB & see if you can get some compensation.

I'd contact BB & see if you can get some compensation.
Yeah Ill see after today

EDIT: Well mail came and no game yet :/ I'm not really sure what to do anymore, I don't have any idea where it is and Im not even sure who's fault it would be haha. Any advice on what to do from here?

Yeah Ill see after today

EDIT: Well mail came and no game yet :/ I'm not really sure what to do anymore, I don't have any idea where it is and Im not even sure who's fault it would be haha. Any advice on what to do from here?
Wait a couple days before flipping out. Tracking isn't always updated. I've shipped 100s of things via USPS and they have never lost any of my items. The only time I had an issue was when a eBay buyer said he didn't receive the shirt I sold. I think in the end he was lying because that was the only time i didn't put delivery confirmation on the item.

In any case, shipments are often handed off to USPS so I don't find that weird. Also keep in mind that if the item is too large to fit in the regular USPS postal box they will leave the parcel key for you. If someone else had a parcel key then they would deliver your product later when the box is free.

Wait a couple days before flipping out. Tracking isn't always updated. I've shipped 100s of things via USPS and they have never lost any of my items. The only time I had an issue was when a eBay buyer said he didn't receive the shirt I sold. I think in the end he was lying because that was the only time i didn't put delivery confirmation on the item.

In any case, shipments are often handed off to USPS so I don't find that weird. Also keep in mind that if the item is too large to fit in the regular USPS postal box they will leave the parcel key for you. If someone else had a parcel key then they would deliver your product later when the box is free.
yeah Ill just do that and see if anything happens

Just got my copy of X|X-2 CE and it arrived boxed in excellent condition =D

I was able to get the songs onto my PC with the disc in my PS4. There's some option to "download" from the extras menu. I guess if both devices are on the same network I just had to enter the IP address of the PS4 which was 192.168.1.12:9999 in my case, and I was able to download the 5 zip files. Not sure if that helps anyone but... interesting feature.

Not sure why 95% of the songs are from X and nothing from X-2... I was hoping to get Real Emotion on there if anything.
This worked on my PS3 as well. For those who might be trying this way, I wasn't able to access it until after I went to that menu option.

Thanks for posting this Prinny. When I popped in the disc it just started playing, so I might not have even tried to see if there even was a menu :p

are digital river still being dicks? need to change my cc info for ff xiv/ drakengard 3
Try calling the number I posted before, or call the regular number and ask them to pass it on to their escalation team. If they say they can't, call back until you get one who says they can. The esc team CAN change the card, but sometimes the nardtards on the front line don't know this, and nothing you say can convince them otherwise.

Posted in the Japanese niche game thread but thought I would ask here. How is the Dark Souls 2 CE? Is it worth the extra $20-25 (ordered one for $75) after selling my sealed BAE copy.

The OP states Xbox One version of Watch Dogs CE wasn't listed on BestBuy.com, but I found it on there today (Link). Sadly is shows that it's sold out online; I'm not sure how that is, because up until today I was never able to see it listed on Best Buy.  Was anyone able to pre-order it?

When does NIS typically ship preorder purchases made on their NISA site? 

I got a e-mail about being charged and the actual charge for my Witch.... CE over a week ago but the game hasn't shipped. Do they wait until release day to ship it?

When does NIS typically ship preorder purchases made on their NISA site?

I got a e-mail about being charged and the actual charge for my Witch.... CE over a week ago but the game hasn't shipped. Do they wait until release day to ship it?
Usually the Sunday or Monday before...but now with stuff shipping from a 3rd party who knows.

Usually the Sunday or Monday before...but now with stuff shipping from a 3rd party who knows.
Yep, I got shipping confirmation via priority mail from the third party for Danganronpa last month and it still took over a week to arrive. The days of getting NIS games early or on release date seem to be over.

The OP states Xbox One version of Watch Dogs CE wasn't listed on BestBuy.com, but I found it on there today (Link). Sadly is shows that it's sold out online; I'm not sure how that is, because up until today I was never able to see it listed on Best Buy. Was anyone able to pre-order it?
I actually still have an outstanding pre-order from when the game was supposed to come out in November. I think I had placed it last summer.

My Witch and the Hundred Knight order just came, I didn't see it coming, especially with the horror stories. My first purchase with Digital River and I have to say, not bad.

Really? Well even better, it was an impulse buy and saw people use Digital River and the game in the same sentence so I just assumed. The box was a little beat up but thankfully nothing was damaged.
Did you get a shipping confirmation?

I got an e-mail a week ago stating I'd be charged.. and the charge came through... and it mentioned I'd get another e-mail when it shipped but I've gotten nothing.

And how was it shipped (UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.)

I got an e-mail a week ago stating I'd be charged.. and the charge came through... and it mentioned I'd get another e-mail when it shipped but I've gotten nothing.
Mine arrived and it didn't come with shipping notice. It was kind of surprising, lol.

The OP states Xbox One version of Watch Dogs CE wasn't listed on BestBuy.com, but I found it on there today (Link). Sadly is shows that it's sold out online; I'm not sure how that is, because up until today I was never able to see it listed on Best Buy. Was anyone able to pre-order it?
The Xbox One and PS4 CE from BestBuy have been sold out since last October. That's the month I order it from Amazon but looks like its now sold out everywhere. Hopefully BestBuy gets some more the month of May and opens up the pre-orders again before the game comes out.

And how was it shipped (UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc.)
I just got shipping confirmation and its being delivered today. It was sent from TX via USPS Priority Mail on Saturday.

I just got shipping confirmation and its being delivered today. It was sent from TX via USPS Priority Mail on Saturday.
Yeah a few minutes ago I got a "your order # xxxxxx" has been fulfilled e-mail with a USPS tracking number.

I'm not as fortunate as you all; it looks like my label was created on the 22nd and it too is going by USPS Priority Mail but there are no updates yet. I should at the very least receive it in the next 2-3 days which is fine by me.

How big is the CE?

Does anyone think NIS America will release a Limited Edition for Danganronpa 2 when it releases this Fall?  I sent them an email expressing my interest. 

Does anyone think NIS America will release a Limited Edition for Danganronpa 2 when it releases this Fall? I sent them an email expressing my interest.
Nearly all games they released recently have gotten a LE. The only one I can think of that hasn't recently was Disgaea 3 for vita... that just got a cleaning cloth as a NISA store bonus. And before that some of the earlier ps3 ones didn't. Lately tho, it has been all of their releases so I'd be extremely shocked if Danganronpa 2 didn't get a LE.

Got my ninja email today that NIS America just a moment ago that my The Witch and The Hundred Knights have shipped. I track it and its on my front doorstep. I love NIS America, why cant DR learn ? I have gotten two games from Amazon and my NIS America order before I have gotten my FF X/X-2 CE, tomorrow will mark day 12 for that too.  

I don't even know what to do anymore about the FF X/X-2 CE. Newgistics says its at my local USPS and my local USPS says that they do not have it. Tracking has not been updated from Newgistics since the 17th and USPS tracking has not been updated since the 14th. I feel like I should just ask for a refund and then buy it off eBay at an inflated cost. I would rather pay $100 and get it in a timely manner. 

How long should I wait for something like this ? 

Edit: On a higher note NIS Americas shipping is amazing. They gave 2 day priority shipping and I picked their free shipping service, this is how it arrived:

http://imgur.com/a/6Ifbk

Release date is tomorrow. Did you get the CE or just the regular ?
Ordered the CE. I have the digital version too so I'm occupied with the game right now. Just felt left out lol

edit: yay it's in the next town over. Would have gotten it today, but my nearby usps are pooper scoopers :X

Also got my Witch LE in today. Anyone else get a kick out of the bottom of the bottom of the Nendoroid box? "Small parts: Not for children under 15 years old."

I hope I can get lucky and snag a reaper of souls CE for in-store pickup so I can use my 20% GCU discount. I didn't pre-order it though (by the time I decided I wanted to went out of stock) so I'm not guaranteed a copy but it appears as "in-stock" at a few local Best Buy's so I'm hoping once the date is 3/25 on their website I'll be able to place an order quickly.

I know Blizzard CE's have a horrible track record of ending up discounted heavily (Almost every Fred Meyer has PLENTY of those SC2 expansion in stock around me) but I have the original CE so might as well try to snag this as well with the 20%. That damn GCU makes buying CE's too tempting.

Edit -Well looks like I can't even place an in-store pickup order on the CE even though it shows in stock at a few stores. I could try to get the 20% discount in store but without the ability to add it to my cart it might be too much trouble for the price match. I wish PC games just worked in-store for GCU. Maybe I'll get lucky and it comes back in stock online though.

Well I received my cancelled order for the Witch LE, and was still charged. 

Well I guess at this point I'll play it lol.

I'm suprised no one is mentioning if anyone is gonna pick up the/their BlazBlue:CP LE yet, besides all this Witch/100 Knight talk, which is alright, I'll wait and see if GS is gonna have it anytime by tomorrow or later. (Since stuff from Aksys does take a while to come in the stores. >_>)

I missed out on The Witch and the Hundred Knight LE, but was hoping they might go back in stock since people were cancelling.  NiSA completely removed the listing from their store so thats definitely not happening.

If anyone has a copy they're not going to keep let me know and I can take if off your hands

I need some well thought assistance on this.

The Dark Souls II CE is still available at almost every site, and I didn't open it just in case it became rare like the last one. Seeing as its been more than 2 weeks and its still available, can/should I just open it now? I REALLY wanna play it and can't afford to buy a basic copy. So, thoughts anyone? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back