Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried multiple times over the past 3 or 4 days to pre order The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition in store. I'd rather just do the $5 deposit but every time the cashier rings it up the computer says "item not eligible for pre order" or such. Anyone have a similar situation? Or is this just my store?
Worked for every version except for the PS4 version at my Best Buy

I have tried multiple times over the past 3 or 4 days to pre order The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition in store. I'd rather just do the $5 deposit but every time the cashier rings it up the computer says "item not eligible for pre order" or such. Anyone have a similar situation? Or is this just my store?
Yeah I haven't been able to do this either. They keep telling me to come back, that it might be doable in the future.

Just pre ordered the Assassins Creed Unity CE from BBY and didn't see anything about the $10 in RD points. Will that be added later or should I cancel and re order?

Just pre ordered the Assassins Creed Unity CE from BBY and didn't see anything about the $10 in RD points. Will that be added later or should I cancel and re order?
You should be fine, as CEs are always included in the $10 promos despite not mentioning them on their product pages. I can't recall if any CEs had the bonus added to their pages later on.

Just so everybody knows, Microsoft Store online has the 360 version of the Titanfall Collector's Edition on sale for $199 with free shipping. If you have a nearby Microsoft Store, they will price match it. Call first to make sure they have it in stock. When I got mine, the employees didn't even know about the "sale".

The Xbox one version is $219.99.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Titanfall-Collectors-Edition/productID.297662200?VID=297662300&pid=FKF-00907&mr:trackingCode=FE137A33-BF95-E311-98D0-B8CA3A5D9DDA&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=t&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=31967039347&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=21844073347&tid=2iYORhOz_dt&cid=5250&pcrid=31967039347&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=pointitsem_Microsoft+US_google_PLA+-+All+Other&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc

I feel like this one will be overproduced and we'll get to see a price drop in the future.
I think so as well. I see it going similar to the AC4 CE that was $50 not too long ago.

As for the Titanfall deal, thats really only good if you got in on the MS Trade-In promo and have a ton of credit floating around. That CE is worth $100 max.

Its probably safe to say that for all Ubisoft games. I had a feeling when I saw that there were plenty of AC4 CEs still available months after the game had come out.

Ubisoft is all about adding worthless statues now. They're still selling the Watch Dogs CE -- plenty of them left.

The only items of worth in the CEs is the steelbook, and any exclusive DLC. And I'm not paying $70 above what a normal game costs for that.

Also, I have a feeling Xillia 2 will also be easy to find later. They made a bunch of Xillia 1 CEs and are still selling them.

Its probably safe to say that for all Ubisoft games. I had a feeling when I saw that there were plenty of AC4 CEs still available months after the game had come out.

Ubisoft is all about adding worthless statues now. They're still selling the Watch Dogs CE -- plenty of them left.

The only items of worth in the CEs is the steelbook, and any exclusive DLC. And I'm not paying $70 above what a normal game costs for that.

Also, I have a feeling Xillia 2 will also be easy to find later. They made a bunch of Xillia 1 CEs and are still selling them.
I actually picked up a dinger Watch Dogs :pS4: CE on AWD for $83.xx last week. Was able to trade the game disc-only to BB for $45 with GCU so got the extras for $38.xx. Thats a pretty good price on it IMO.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm a big fan of art books being included, but a lot of the games get separate art books from publishers like Dark Horse and Titan Books.

I'm gonna buy the LE for Fairy Fencer F. Do I think the game will be any good? Probably not. It's like every other game I've ordered from NISA lately. Really cool LEs with an okay game (Witch and the Hundred Knight, Time and Eternity)

I'm gonna buy the LE for Fairy Fencer F. Do I think the game will be any good? Probably not. It's like every other game I've ordered from NISA lately. Really cool LEs with an okay game (Witch and the Hundred Knight, Time and Eternity)
What type of game is fairy fencer

Thanks, I'm a jackass, so ill be picking up the xbox one flavor.
i will pick it up when it drops to $79.99 at bestbuy, if it is still available. i still cannot believe stick of truth collectors edition is actually somewhat rare. it being a ubisoft game, and gamestop.com is the only place that has it for msrp price.

As for the Titanfall deal, thats really only good if you got in on the MS Trade-In promo and have a ton of credit floating around. That CE is worth $100 max.
Have you seen it in person? The Titan is pretty impressive. (It holds its own next to the Hot Toys Ed-209 and Sideshow Optimus Prime maquette). That was my main motivation for this. I *may* actually play the game..........or sell it. :)

Just saying that somebody might actually appreciate the price. :) Especially someone who appreciates statues and collectibles.

Have you seen it in person? The Titan is pretty impressive. (It holds its own next to the Hot Toys Ed-209 and Sideshow Optimus Prime maquette). That was my main motivation for this. I *may* actually play the game..........or sell it. :)

Just saying that somebody might actually appreciate the price. :) Especially someone who appreciates statues and collectibles.
The problem is they made like 50,000 of those Titanfall statues. High end statue makers like GamingHeads and Slideshow typically do between 500-1250 on a line and charge $300-$700 depending on size, detail, quantity etc.

I'm not saying the statue is garbage---I actually think it's very nice but I don't want to spend anywhere near the $250 retail price for a game that I think was a gimmick and a statue that was mass produced

The problem is they made like 50,000 of those Titanfall statues. High end statue makers like GamingHeads and Slideshow typically do between 500-1250 on a line and charge $300-$700 depending on size, detail, quantity etc.

I'm not saying the statue is garbage---I actually think it's very nice but I don't want to spend anywhere near the $250 retail price for a game that I think was a gimmick and a statue that was mass produced
Well, I don't mind paying less for a less exclusive statue in this case. I don't need to feel special. :) If Sideshow made this it would cost ALOT more. Granted, It would be polystone, but the paint apps wouldn't be much better. ;)

Persona Q Wild Cards Edition is now listed on Best Buy. Says it's $49.99, so might be a pricing error and likely be corrected later down the line.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth-the-wild-cards-premium-edition-nintendo-3ds/7377002.p?id=1219267476503&skuId=7377002
This is available for pre-order via the touch-screen kiosk. Just left BBY and took a screenshot of the kiosk saying the price was $49.99 next to my receipt, so we'll see how that goes come release.

I can also confirm that the touchscreen is up to date with the other Ce's as well.

This is available for pre-order via the touch-screen kiosk. Just left BBY and took a screenshot of the kiosk saying the price was $49.99 next to my receipt, so we'll see how that goes come release.

I can also confirm that the touchscreen is up to date with the other Ce's as well.
Gamers club unlocked would stack with this correct?

[quote name="highoffcoffee496" post="11879146" timestamp="1403968729"]Gamers club unlocked would stack with this correct?[/quote]
Yes it would

I'll give this a shot tomorrow, assuming the "price" holds through then. :pray: Thanks.

just pre-ordered  Persona Q Wild Cards Edition at the kiosk at best buy. showed the premium version and the lower price.

I'll give this a shot tomorrow, assuming the "price" holds through then. :pray: Thanks.
i would go today, if you want to get into on the price mistake. since bestbuy is probably the best retailer right now that honors price mistakes.

So for some reason the kiosk wasn't printing so i had to pre order at the gaming register. The thing is my receipt shows the sku 7377002 but it doesn't say Wild Card edition, just 3DS-Shadow of the Labyrinth. Would this cause any problem when i come pick it up?

I just did it at my local BB as well but thought it was worth mentioning that at the bottom of the ticket printout from the kiosk, it does say, "price not final. Subject to change."

So for some reason the kiosk wasn't printing so i had to pre order at the gaming register. The thing is my receipt shows the sku 7377002 but it doesn't say Wild Card edition, just 3DS-Shadow of the Labyrinth. Would this cause any problem when i come pick it up?

You're fine. That SKU brings up the Wild Card edition on their website.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth-the-wild-cards-premium-edition-nintendo-3ds/7377002.p?id=1219267476503&skuId=7377002

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back