Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thecoryjihad']I'm going to be running to Gamestop today to try and pre-order the Warhammer CE. I'll report back with my findings. I'll also be putting in my pre-orders for War in the North(unless the TRU signed poster is a reality) and Dead Island CE.

On a side note, picked up the Tron Legacy CE for $50. Now $50 for a CE brand new isn't bad, but was anyone else disappointed with the quality of the lightcycle? Especially for the $130 they were asking for it originally?[/QUOTE]

Just checked for it as well on Saturday when I picked up Earth Defense Force and the manager said it was not in the system yet, but they should be available soon. Personally, I have my doubts as to whether Gamestop will be getting this one, as the banner on the THQ store says it's a "THQ Online Store Exclusive", so I went ahead and ordered it this morning from there.

[quote name='giantqtipz']dead island CE is not available in the US right? only in europe or certain parts of europe?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It is available for purchase in the good ole USA as I pre-ordered it from Gamestop on Saturday.

[quote name='GreenSpark']Nope. It is available for purchase in the good ole USA as I pre-ordered it from Gamestop on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Ah thatts the limited. I think the collectors comes with a special wooden case, a shirt and turtle beach x11.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Except were still not getting that kind of limited edition[/QUOTE]

Come to think of it I've never placed much attention as to why the U.S. is passed up on limited editions like these. They can't say because we're not into the FPS; several FPS were in the Top 40 of last year's most sold games. I'm starting to feel a little disappointed now.

Oh, and another collector's edition that will be released in Japan but not mentioned for a N.A. release

Resident Evil 15th Anniversary Box

e-Capcom store link

residentevil_63595_screen.jpg

from e-Capcom store (translation by Google):
The BOX-only original, which was released on PS ®, the first work one also at the origin of the fear of all "Resident Evil: DIRECTOR'S CUT", including the "Resident Evil 2" and "Resident Evil 3 LAST ESCAPE" and reprinted the three works of included. It is also shipped as "revival selection" is the title included in "Resident Evil CODE: Complete Veronica" "Resident Evil 4" and a set of original sound tracks of the digipak faces six original label all of these accommodated.

In addition, spacers are supplied (in the box for the partition) and by replacing, PS3 ® on hand, "Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition" BOX can also be accommodated.

Also essential to talk about Resident Evil "STARS" "Umbrella" designed the logo, a commemorative item shipped as Pins and stickers.
This luxury product specification is suitable for decorating the 15th anniversary, limited quantities for the production do not miss!

[quote name='shrike4242']One batarang was enough, don't you think?[/QUOTE]

I was hooping they learned their lesson and put out something cool this time...

Sigh, I was really lookn' forward to a great C.E. for that game.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Shrike said in the 360 forum that BB does an authorization check EACH week on the card when you preorder online, so beware of that.[/QUOTE]It's about a week or so, though yes, they do rolling authorizations that re-hit your card.

Shouldn't be an issue for anyone with plenty of credit/money to spare, though some people might assume it's Amazon-style where they don't hit your card at all until it ships.

[quote name='shrike4242']One batarang was enough, don't you think?[/QUOTE]

Hell, no!

Actually, I'd totally grab an Arkham City CE. Needs to happen! They still have time, so let's just hope!!! Maybe it will come with that gauntlet thing from The Dark Knight so we can shoot sharp L-shaped things at people!!!!!!!

[quote name='htown01']Come to think of it I've never placed much attention as to why the U.S. is passed up on limited editions like these. They can't say because we're not into the FPS; several FPS were in the Top 40 of last year's most sold games. I'm starting to feel a little disappointed now.

Oh, and another collector's edition that will be released in Japan but not mentioned for a N.A. release

Resident Evil 15th Anniversary Box

e-Capcom store link

residentevil_63595_screen.jpg

from e-Capcom store (translation by Google):[/QUOTE]

I would buy that on day 1 if it came to the US.. and I never buy collector's editions on the first day of release.

That RE collection really needs to come stateside. It would a sure buy for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing updated RE 1-3 and 0. You know inevitably they'll re-release the first 3 and 0 again sometime whether it be the GameCube/Wii ports or the "HD" versions like 4 and Veronica are getting. That would be a better set IMO.

Yeah agreed. I was considering the RE collection, but came to the same conclusion. HD remakes of the first 3 plus 0, and if I bought that one, I assume the games and all supplemental content would be in Japanese.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Cancelled my forza 4 preorderr. Can't see myself getting addicted to the game.[/QUOTE]

Eh, you'd be surprised. I started playing the free copy of Forza 2 that came with my Xbox just to pass the time before a copy of Mass Effect came in the mail for me. Couldn't stop playing for at least a month straight. The constant rewarding and deep customization really makes it a great time for any racing fan.

[quote name='gravel']Saint's Row 3 Platinum Pack, comes with Headphones, soundtrack and pre-order pack(if you pre-order):
ps3-620x.jpg

Listed for $99.99 at Gamestop.com
No listing on Amazon yet.[/QUOTE]

Just great, another CE that i have to buy

[quote name='karatebear']Eh, you'd be surprised. I started playing the free copy of Forza 2 that came with my Xbox just to pass the time before a copy of Mass Effect came in the mail for me. Couldn't stop playing for at least a month straight. The constant rewarding and deep customization really makes it a great time for any racing fan.[/QUOTE]

Well the problem is I've never been able to get into gran turismo for the ps2. However I'm a fan for arcade racing tho like need for speed, so ill buy the "Run" instead.

The pair of cans that come with Saints Row the Third better be amazing. $100 for that, DLC, and a soundtrack? Definitely one of the most overpriced CE's in recent memory.

I also found my Saints Row 2 CE the other day. I sold the game a while back, but I think the second one's CE was a little better. You got a ghetto money clip, art book, map/poster, and the USB drive bullet.

Heh, the Saint's Row 3 headset isn't even compatible with PS3, or at least PSN according to that picture, since it's a wired headset that needs a 3.5mm jack to plug into.

[quote name='gravel']Saint's Row 3 Platinum Pack, comes with Headphones, soundtrack and pre-order pack(if you pre-order):
ps3-620x.jpg

Listed for $99.99 at Gamestop.com
No listing on Amazon yet.[/QUOTE]

Headphones ~look~ nice, but how insanely shitty is the sound quality gonna be. God, can only imagine >.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Saints Row The Third Platinum Pack just announced, looks snazzy, but not $99 snazzy

phpgg2479pm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like the idea behind the auto-tuner/headset. Unfortunately it says not compatible with Xbox/PS3 so it seems kind of useless. People are saying you should be able to get around this via a USB to audio jack which would then circumvent that issue. I also like the DLC that comes with it but I'm not 100% sold. May trade infamous 2 in and try to get this at gamestop with the 40% increase in cost towards E3 games deal currently running. Imagine being able to talk like T-pain and annoy the utter crap out of people on xbox live..:D

I didn't notice the auto-tuning in the headset. So it's not just a regular pair of cans. I'm not sure why I would want them though...

Went to Gamestop yesterday and pre-ordered the following:
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
Lord of the Rings War in the North Limited Edition
Saints Row The Third Limited Edition
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Limited Edition

how about mass effect 3 CE, Forza 4 CE, Dead Island LE, Skyrim, Rage signature edition.

thats all i can think of now, but ill come back and name some more just to see how much you can afford before going broke. all out of curiosity. no harm intended

I've decided I have some LEs & CEs for games I'm not really interested in. I only got them because they were on sale. Going to see about getting rid of them if anyone is interested. I'll generate a list and post it here later but they're all listed in my collection.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Went to Gamestop yesterday and pre-ordered the following:
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
Lord of the Rings War in the North Limited Edition
Saints Row The Third Limited Edition
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Limited Edition[/QUOTE]

Be aware that the "limited edition" for Warhammer that GS is selling is not the same as the collector's edition sold only through the THQ on-line store. It's just the regular game with some exclusive DLC.

[quote name='bojay1997']Be aware that the "limited edition" for Warhammer that GS is selling is not the same as the collector's edition sold only through the THQ on-line store. It's just the regular game with some exclusive DLC.[/QUOTE]

Well fuck. They told me it was the same. Damn employees.

[quote name='giantqtipz']how about mass effect 3 CE, Forza 4 CE, Dead Island LE, Skyrim, Rage signature edition.

thats all i can think of now, but ill come back and name some more just to see how much you can afford before going broke. all out of curiosity. no harm intended[/QUOTE]

I've already got those pre-ordered, along with Assassin's Creed and a few others. And don't you worry about what I can and cannot afford. I've got a great job and I enjoy collecting these games. I do play them too, but I collect because I like it.

I'd hate to see what you'd say about my comic book collection. It's sitting right around 6,000 right now.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not some kid living in my parents' basement. I'm married with two kids and I have a life outside of sitting on my couch, wheezing into a bag of Cheetos.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']

And before anyone says anything, I'm not some kid living in my parents' basement. I'm married with two kids and I have a life outside of sitting on my couch, wheezing into a bag of Cheetos.[/QUOTE]

...in 2nd life right?

I'm just kidding :p

Anyways other than the Mass Effect 3 CE and the Dark Soul's CE I'm not sure if I should get any more or wait for price drops. Poor college student because of hockey equipment ($100 a stick :drool:) and all haha.

two-worlds-2-goty-01-500x281.jpg

a case crafted out of velvet (which will be black for the PC/Mac and red for the Xbox 360 & PS3) with corners made out of brass.
a double-sided world map
a pirate head pin,
bonus disc featuring wallpapers, two PVP maps, and an extended soundtrack with the game.
Also included will be the upcoming expansion, Pirates of the Flying Fortress.

I don't know if this is US confirmed yet.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I've already got those pre-ordered, along with Assassin's Creed and a few others. And don't you worry about what I can and cannot afford. I've got a great job and I enjoy collecting these games. I do play them too, but I collect because I like it.

I'd hate to see what you'd say about my comic book collection. It's sitting right around 6,000 right now.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not some kid living in my parents' basement. I'm married with two kids and I have a life outside of sitting on my couch, wheezing into a bag of Cheetos.[/QUOTE]

There's this famous saying that I grew up hearing a lot. I think its.. "sharing is caring"? :p :D:D

Dang. I was looking forward to an interesting SR3 PE, but this is far from what I was hoping. I wished for a purple glossy angel with guns statue that you see in the SR2 hideout. They had one on display at E3.

The SR3 DLC shown is also included with the regular edition preorders too so that doesn't count. The sound track is nice, but not $100 nice.

THQ offered an extra $20 worth of DLC missions with a preorder of the regular edition from their store, but it would be $73+ after tax and cheapest shipping.

I'll have to buy 2 regular editions for co-op and then maybe pick up a PE just for collection sake if it drops to 1/3rd of the price. I did the same with SR2.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Disgaea 4 is up for pre order.[/QUOTE]

THANKS! Gave up checking for the reminder in my email as they kept pushing it out and I figured someone here would post when available. Premium figure set ordered!:)

Wow, there is an amazing "Call of Juarez: The Cartel" Collector's edition in Poland, and its only for $65 too. That's just sick.
zzzx-511x540.jpg

*Translated for all the English speakers.*

Limited to 1000 units. It includes the following:
- Soundtrack CD
- DVD filled with screenshots, wallpapers, and trailers.
- Pendant with .44 caliber cartridge
- Ben McCall Police badge with DLC codes (unlocks 9×19 mm silenced carbine and semi-automatic pistols)
- Leash with the game logo
- Gas Lighter Ben McCall
- Two dog tags
- Evidence in the case of Eddie Guerra
- Fake banknotes
- Sunglasses (UV 400)
- List of weapons with statistics
- Poster from the game
- Official logo bandana with Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- Official T-shirt with the logo of the game
- Aluminum suitcase (50cm x 80 cm).

[quote name='Namzor']Wow, there is an amazing "Call of Juarez: The Cartel" Collector's edition in Poland, and its only for $65 too. That's just sick.
zzzx-511x540.jpg

*Translated for all the English speakers.*

Limited to 1000 units. It includes the following:
- Soundtrack CD
- DVD filled with screenshots, wallpapers, and trailers.
- Pendant with .44 caliber cartridge
- Ben McCall Police badge with DLC codes (unlocks 9×19 mm silenced carbine and semi-automatic pistols)
- Leash with the game logo
- Gas Lighter Ben McCall
- Two dog tags
- Evidence in the case of Eddie Guerra
- Fake banknotes
- Sunglasses (UV 400)
- List of weapons with statistics
- Poster from the game
- Official logo bandana with Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- Official T-shirt with the logo of the game
- Aluminum suitcase (50cm x 80 cm).[/QUOTE]

I dont want the game, but would preorder on day 1 for all that at that price.

u know what cheapy should do? he should sign a few copies of saints row 3 platinum pack and give them away in a contest. that would be nice.

[quote name='trunks982']u know what cheapy should do? he should sign a few copies of saints row 3 platinum pack and give them away in a contest. that would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Or give one to me and raffle the rest.

[quote name='trunks982']u know what cheapy should do? he should sign a few copies of saints row 3 platinum pack and give them away in a contest. that would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Why would you want a video game signed by the owner of a video game deals website?

[quote name='blindinglights']Why would you want a video game signed by the owner of a video game deals website?[/QUOTE]

Cause he's in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back