Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']Wow look at all these obscure JRPG's. I've never even heard of any of them.[/QUOTE]
One Piece: Pirate Warriors actually plays like Dynasty Warriors. The first one is available on PSN.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow look at all these obscure JRPG's. I've never even heard of any of them.[/QUOTE]
You never heard of one piece??!!?

That One Piece CE looks pretty awesome. Would consider importing if it had english text on disc, and if I didnt have a super slim PS3 (So I could actually use the skin).

[quote name='dgwillia006']That One Piece CE looks pretty awesome. Would consider importing if it had english text on disc, and if I didnt have a super slim PS3 (So I could actually use the skin).[/QUOTE]

the first One Piece got UK CE

[quote name='TooPoor']You never heard of one piece??!!?[/QUOTE]

Cant say I have. I've heard of chrono trigger and earthbound those were good. Also tales and final fantasy games. I'd say "one piece" is pretty obscure. Should I ask my wife if she's heard of "call of duty" (which isn't in my collection, I don't play, and I've never mentioned to her) or one piece? What about final fantasy or one piece? LOL

[quote name='Blaster man']Cant say I have. I've heard of chrono trigger and earthbound those were good. Also tales and final fantasy games. I'd say "one piece" is pretty obscure. Should I ask my wife if she's heard of "call of duty" (which isn't in my collection, I don't play, and I've never mentioned to her) or one piece? What about final fantasy or one piece? LOL[/QUOTE]"Call of Duty??? Final Fantasy? What are these obscure games you're buying honey?"

[quote name='Blaster man']Cant say I have. I've heard of chrono trigger and earthbound those were good. Also tales and final fantasy games. I'd say "one piece" is pretty obscure. Should I ask my wife if she's heard of "call of duty" (which isn't in my collection, I don't play, and I've never mentioned to her) or one piece? What about final fantasy or one piece? LOL[/QUOTE]You must know little to nothing about anime/manga then, but that's not really your fault. One Piece is the highest circulating and best selling manga EVER. It's the equivalent to this generations Dragon Ball Z, which I'm gonna assume you've heard of before.

Just because something comes out of Japan, it doesn't automatically make it a JRPG.

[quote name='slowdive21']It should be called "One Piece of Shit". I hate that Anime/Manga,[/QUOTE]And what don't you like about it if you don't mind me asking? For a manga that's been running this long, I still find the characters and story compelling, something that's pretty hard to do.

[quote name='PimpLimp']You must know little to nothing about anime/manga then, but that's not really your fault. One Piece is the highest circulating and best selling manga EVER. It's the equivalent to this generations Dragon Ball Z, which I'm gonna assume you've heard of before.

Just because something comes out of Japan, it doesn't automatically make it a JRPG.[/QUOTE]

So these aren't JRPG's? I know zero about Manga. I'm not even sure what it is. Is that the comic book thing? Btw I asked my wife she never heard of it. I'm at my in laws now. I can ask them too but really, I already know the answer.

[quote name='Blaster man']So these aren't JRPG's? I know zero about Manga. I'm not even sure what it is. Is that the comic book thing? Btw I asked my wife she never heard of it. I'm at my in laws now. I can ask them too but really, I already know the answer.[/QUOTE]Manga = Japanese "comics"

[quote name='giantqtipz']everyone in my family knows what manga is. its mango in our language[/QUOTE]

So it's a delicious tropical fruit from Japan?

Hahaha I've gotten a good chuckle out of this thread today.

I edited my earlier post, apparently the Treasure Box comes with 15 pins of One Piece characters dressed in their New World Outfits.

Now I'm not sure about this part, but I believe the pin display booklet also has room to house all the pins that came with the original One Piece: Pirate Warriors Treasure Box that was released earlier this year.

Yep, I got an order in for the Ni No Kuni steelbook as well. Not really interested in the spellbook, so I never bothered with the Wizard edition.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Do you get the Steelbook now? Or on release date[/QUOTE]From the GS page:
Online Customers: Steelbook will ship with your game.
Store Customers: Steelbook will be available at time of pickup.

Did they end the Ni No Kuni steelbook promo? I pre-ordered instore today and the employee hadnt even heard anything about it, and didnt see it in the system.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Did they end the Ni No Kuni steelbook promo? I pre-ordered instore today and the employee hadnt even heard anything about it, and didnt see it in the system.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like, it's still showing online. Maybe the only had a finite number and they reached their pre-order quota for the steelbook in the store?

Not sure, I tried calling like 4 different stores and none of them heard of it or saw it. 2 of the stores said it should still be going otherwise they would have heard it ended.

Still not sure if I should keep my instore order, or just order online to be safe.

Dead Island: Riptide's "Rigor Mortis Edition" has everything you need to survive a zombie invasion: a small suitcase, a zombie hula girl figurine, a bottle opener that looks like a hand, and a key. Everything! There's also a "digital strategy map" and bundled DLC for the game. The contents of the $80 collection were chosen by a fan survey.

According to Deep Silver, the Rigor Mortis Edition is available for pre-order now in North and Latin America in "extremely limited" quantities. There are only so many tiny magnetic zombies out there to provide source material for those bottle openers, after all.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/10/d...-mortis-edition-has-a-case-of-zomb/#continued

deadisland_zps90f66f0c.jpg

Hmmm. I thought Dead Island was kinda fun. I'll have to wait to see what my funds are like. I sorta want this as it is an unique-looking collector's edition, but I am throwing my money at a few CEs in the first few months this year. Well, we'll see.

[quote name='TooPoor']Preordered, thanks griffinup.
Desperately wanting to know how is the suitcase built, hope it's not cheap plastic.[/QUOTE]
Looking at the picture, it honestly looks like it's a lunchbox(like Fallout 3's) that has a suitcase/briefcase print on it.

[quote name='Attikus']Looking at the picture, it honestly looks like it's a lunchbox(like Fallout 3's) that has a suitcase/briefcase print on it.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, then :drool:, might cancel.
I am wishing for like a metal lunchbox built but with a layer of "fake leather" finish.

There is a version without the game for $100, according to your posted link. I think that is better, you can preorder the game with GCU
EDIT: $8 shipping and cannot preorder from Amazon where I have credit? :bomb:

I bought two .. Not as limited as the Dead Space Ultra Edition (1,000 copies still fetching $700 on ebay) but no doubt will hold resale value if they truly keep this to 5,000 units. At $100 without the game why not?

Updated my post to include the price of the stuff without the game, a better image of the contents, and a link with closer looks at each piece.

I thought it was supposed to be a Gamestop exclusive, but the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition is now listed on Amazon. I'm not sure if this is an error on their part, or other retailers will be actually be getting some in.

I apologize if I'm wrong, but I thought the press release about the CE said it would only be sold at GS.

[quote name='griffinup']I thought it was supposed to be a Gamestop exclusive, but the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition is now listed on Amazon. I'm not sure if this is an error on their part, or other retailers will be actually be getting some in.

I apologize if I'm wrong, but I thought the press release about the CE said it would only be sold at GS.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the press release said that, but Gamestop was telling people that early-on and was only requiring a $5 deposit instead of $25 which they only do now for CEs that are Gamestop exclusive. Best Buy and several other retailers have it listed now and Gamestop's listing doesn't say exclusive, so it's safe to say it won't be exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back