Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully, it sounds like it isn't limited to the Namco Store if it's "participating retailers". I'm guessing Amazon & GameStop will be included.

Kind of tempted. For $40 more, that's a rather nice figurine (I'm not one for those, but when they're pre-order or Limited/Collector's Edition bonuses, count me in), plus the 100-page artbook & CD (wonder how many tracks are on it) are nice additions as well. Really should get back to Tales of Vesperia someday, though. I'll give it some consideration, though I should probably beat Vesperia first (not to mention I wanna get Graces f).

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I'm assuming the chances of the Tales collector's edition ending up rare are high?[/QUOTE]

I think I am going to get one, so based on my luck on buying ces I think will be rare, no. But In Reality, yeah I would say so.

[quote name='TooPoor']How much was that shipped to the U.S.? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine a few months ago and it was like $85. Came in pristine condition too. Amiami packed it really well.

[quote name='TooPoor']How much was that shipped to the U.S.? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

About $20 for the cheapest option, to about $40+.

Edit: Oops, I thought the question was on shipping prices.

Edit 2: Preorders usually have a bigger discount, so $90-95 shipped is probably what you're looking at.

That Tales of Xillia looks nice. It also appears that Namco seemed to learn from the Ni no Kuni disaster about Namco exclusive CEs. I may have to see if I can pre-order this at some point before it gets too late.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I ordered mine a few months ago and it was like $85. Came in pristine condition too. Amiami packed it really well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elessar123']About $20 for the cheapest option, to about $40+.

Edit: Oops, I thought the question was on shipping prices.

Edit 2: Preorders usually have a bigger discount, so $90-95 shipped is probably what you're looking at.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Come on tax return!

So I thought the last of us Post Pandemic edition was sold out but apparently according the gamestop employees of my local shops (I have 8) you will be able to order it in store to be shipped to your house... He should you should be able to do that at the end of the month...

[quote name='dgwillia006']Hope its on Amazon, I'd order in a heartbeat. I refuse to buy any Namco exclusive, no matter how much I want it[/QUOTE]

We all know about the Ni No Kuni fiasco, but what about Naruto? It was release very shortly after, and was also Namco exclusive digital river online-only option.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']We all know about the Ni No Kuni fiasco, but what about Naruto? It was release very shortly after, and was also Namco exclusive digital river online-only option.[/QUOTE]

Hated the pose Sasuke was in. Either way I avoid them like the plague.

I don't like being forced to shop somewhere that's inconvenient for me. Rather order at Amazon or walk in Gamestop and get it day one than pay extra to still wait 2+ days to see it. Only exception I have for this rule is NIS America.

Is the Muramasa collectors edition amazon only? Gamestop doesn't seem to carry it at all. I want to get it at a retail store so i get a good condition copy

I want to support DOPE games.. so would like to pre-order Last of Us Survival Edition..

Does it matter where you do it from? Amazon v/s Gamestop? Does one have benefits over the other, how does amazon do it, mail it a few days prior to release date or what?

Also what happened to Post Pandemic Editon?

let me know..

thank you

oNe

The Post Pandemic has been available and sold out twice now with the most recent time being at least a couple of months ago. Your best chance at this point is to wait till it releases and spam F5 on their site to see if some non payers copy pops up.

[quote name='Tibbs']Love how he rips open the outer packaging! Some collector's are going to cry at the sight! :)[/QUOTE]
lol, yeah. I was a little surprised he just ripped right open

[quote name='Tibbs']Love how he rips open the outer packaging! Some collector's are going to cry at the sight! :)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't rip it, but I would throw it away. I never keep the packaging. Once you open it the value already goes down. I wouldn't open a CE that I didn't plan on keeping so why bother keeping all the packaging that just takes up space?

I kept the packaging for the US and UK Metal Gear Rising collector sets because the art is pretty awesome though.

[quote name='omyard']I wouldn't rip it, but I would throw it away. I never keep the packaging. Once you open it the value already goes down. I wouldn't open a CE that I didn't plan on keeping so why bother keeping all the packaging that just takes up space?

I kept the packaging for the US and UK Metal Gear Rising collector sets because the art is pretty awesome though.[/QUOTE]

Not always true. You do lose some when you open something, but if you are completely missing a part that is considered full package you screw yourself even more. It's everyone's personal opinion on this, but I don't see how someone can say that a outer box does not effect value at all though. Go look on amazon for some CEs with a box missing and you'll see a big price difference in a lot of cases for the used ones.

Also, take up space? The box is the same size as the suitcase :D

Kinda underwhelmed by that CE given how it's $30 more. I just pre-ordered it today too... One normal, one CE. Will probably just pick up the normal copy at this point.

[quote name='strait edge follower']that gamestop exclusive the last of us edition suuuuuure looks sexy ! i have over 300 credit but that would take a huge chunk of it :([/QUOTE]
you talking about the post-pandemic edition? i put down $25 on it. i have 2 months to come up with the credit.

Anyone preordering the Zombie Bait edition of Dead Island 2 from Amazon.co.uk?

I have it preordered but wasn't sure if they will ship on or around release day or if they ship it early knowing it is an international order and will take a few weeks to arrive.

[quote name='Deader2818']You can't pre-order it anymore.[/QUOTE]
i preordered on the first day, it was available for preorder in store.

Just opened my unholy edition binding of isaac box, really like the poster it was folded so much, im trying to remove the crease lines best I can. I think im going to frame it after i fix it up a bit, it really captures isaac in a great way, has a very gloomy but active/urgent feel imo.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Is that batman or a monkey dressed in a bat suit? Lol

Can't wait for my european CE to arrive[/QUOTE]

Is that Joker in drag there holding the ship? So glad I'm getting the UK statue.

i'm a collector but i would rip that too. The whole thing is a piece of junk

[quote name='omyard']I wouldn't rip it, but I would throw it away. I never keep the packaging. Once you open it the value already goes down. I wouldn't open a CE that I didn't plan on keeping so why bother keeping all the packaging that just takes up space?

I kept the packaging for the US and UK Metal Gear Rising collector sets because the art is pretty awesome though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on MGR. You could display the inner box for the sword for the US version by itself.

I read this before watching the video but I still let out an audible gasp when he ripped the cardboard part.

While I personally wouldnt have done that, its not anything worth ranting about. If he started to burn a sealed Stadium Events then I might be a bit more upset.

I tried to order the BoI Unholy Edition from Amazon.co.uk & de but both say they cant ship to the US :whistle2:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back