Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kovorkian']I apologize in advance if this has already been answered

Anyone know if Black Chest is going to be released in NA?[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard anything on this happening, officially. I don't have inside info like some CAGs do though.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Watch Dogs DEDSEC_Edition. Taken from the new trailer.

[/QUOTE]Hmm...I'd preorder that at $79.99, though it'll probably be $99.99 (any higher and I'll lose interest), and then only from BBY, Amazon, or Gamestop. The steelbook and physical soundtrack CD are nice, though.

[quote name='TooPoor']Ha, good one!

I have been watching the Black Chest edition, I know that haven't showed up yet. I'm guessing neither have the Buccaneer edition.[/QUOTE]

The Black Chest Edition is exclusive to UPlay in the EMEA region - it won't be available on any other website.

[quote name='Kovorkian']I apologize in advance if this has already been answered

Anyone know if Black Chest is going to be released in NA?[/QUOTE]

NA collector's editions haven't been announced yet - I'd be surprised if we hear anything about them before E3.

Holy crap. I didnt know anything about watch dogs, nor did i care about it. But DAMN that is one interesting game concept. Kind of gives me a deus ex HR vibe

Vigilante edition looks sweet

man, europe always gets the top notch collector editions for games. I guess there are larger number of gamers there are actual willing to spend $ money, and buy games/ collector editions at msrp price.

[quote name='DWulf']The Black Chest Edition is exclusive to UPlay in the EMEA region - it won't be available on any other website.

NA collector's editions haven't been announced yet - I'd be surprised if we hear anything about them before E3.[/QUOTE]
I was afraid this might happen. I guess importing Black Chest would simply be too rich for my blood.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Is this NA too? The CE I mean with the figure and steelbook.[/QUOTE]
are u referring to the watch dogs ce, unfortunately is all only exclusive to the uk from the news so far

[quote name='TooPoor']I was afraid this might happen. I guess importing Black Chest would simply be too rich for my blood.[/QUOTE]
i thought about importing some of these "exclusive" CE, but the worry of damage during shipping is always in the back on my mind.

[quote name='DWulf']The Black Chest Edition is exclusive to UPlay in the EMEA region - it won't be available on any other website.

NA collector's editions haven't been announced yet - I'd be surprised if we hear anything about them before E3.[/QUOTE]

awesome, not into importing >.> only import I have is a copy of Quest for Booty and it was already imported (I didn't pay the import tax)

[quote name='StryderOmega']So here's a weird question, are these CEs for Watch Dogs also coming to PS4? Or only for current gen?[/QUOTE]
since it is also available on pc, there is a good chance it will be ported to the next gen console. but so far no news of it has been revealed.

I originally preordered 2 post pandemic editions of the last of us, but now they are only going for $180 to $200 including shipping. Hopefully the value will go back up when they come out, if not ill just buy my one and be happy!

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does anyone know if Time & Eternity is getting a Collector's Edition?[/QUOTE]

More then likely NIS will have one. Probably one you can get at from a preorder/post release and then a few different variations you can get exclusively from their website. This is me guessing based on their past games.

The Witch and the Hundred Knights CE for Japan looks awesome. Let's hope we get something similar.

1zlevpc.jpg

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I originally preordered 2 post pandemic editions of the last of us, but now they are only going for $180 to $200 including shipping. Hopefully the value will go back up when they come out, if not ill just buy my one and be happy![/QUOTE]
looks like it's just 1 seller who sold a dozen or so at retail price or below: cmdindustries9135
edit: also looks like he's selling tales of xillia ce and splinter cell ce wholesale at retail...pre-order seller...
45 days after payment ebay shuts off buyer protection

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sirgalahad']looks like it's just 1 seller who sold a dozen or so at retail price or below: cmdindustries9135
edit: also looks like he's selling tales of xillia ce and splinter cell ce wholesale at retail...pre-order seller...
45 days after payment ebay shuts off buyer protection[/QUOTE]

This guy is bad news. Those definitely won't ship.

[quote name='pippin']The Witch and the Hundred Knights CE for Japan looks awesome. Let's hope we get something similar.

1zlevpc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty spiffy. I wonder when NIS will get around to working on it over here though. It was supposed to be out early this year, but was pushed back. Why, I can't remember. I think they wanted to work on something else first.

[quote name='outerfox']That's pretty spiffy. I wonder when NIS will get around to working on it over here though. It was supposed to be out early this year, but was pushed back. Why, I can't remember. I think they wanted to work on something else first.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it has been pushed back a few times, but now the Japanese release date is set for July 25 and I believe the NA release is scheduled for early next year.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's still up on the website, get it while you can. Now nobody should have an excuse for missing out on it.[/QUOTE]

Oh you know there will be a few that will be outraged come release time. They will be raising hell and wondering why Namco did not personally email them about this CE and its availability.

[quote name='MrBoss']Oh you know there will be a few that will be outraged come release time. They will be raising hell and wondering why Namco did not personally email them about this CE and its availability.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be outraged about missing a pre-order chance, than for Namco to completely drop the ball again and have another Ni no Kuni fiasco on their hands. But that's just me :p

Digital River is pure shit. Not only did they screw up the Ni No Kuni deal, they sent people other people's returned games for the Naruto Will of Fire edition>

My copy came with a post it note inside that said defective game, likely from the first person to return it. Additionally, there was the person's return label information and DLC missing. So not only are they sending out defective product, they are sending out other people's personal info!

[quote name='RainFall']Digital River is pure shit. Not only did they screw up the Ni No Kuni deal, they sent people other people's returned games for the Naruto Will of Fire edition>

My copy came with a post it note inside that said defective game, likely from the first person to return it. Additionally, there was the person's return label information and DLC missing. So not only are they sending out defective product, they are sending out other people's personal info![/QUOTE]

winner.

lets all have a nice slow clap for digital river

Has anyone who's ordered Injustice from Amazon UK gotten it yet? I used standard shipping and haven't gotten it in. It did say the estimated arrival date was the 7th,so it still has until Monday, but I'm used to Amazon beating the estimated date by a fairly good margin.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Has anyone who's ordered Injustice from Amazon UK gotten it yet? I used standard shipping and haven't gotten it in. It did say the estimated arrival date was the 7th,so it still has until Monday, but I'm used to Amazon beating the estimated date by a fairly good margin.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine yet either. But my injustice is showing may 13th for its estimated delivery, and may 8th for my dead island zombie bait.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']I haven't received mine yet either. But my injustice is showing may 13th for its estimated delivery, and may 8th for my dead island zombie bait.[/QUOTE]

Ahaa!! See! Standard shipping takes a long ass time. I used the second option, which only costed $3 more, and guess what guys??

It arrived the next fucking day! Im serious! It took one day for it to arrive to NY.

There should be 3 shipping options:

Standard $5
Amazon global priority which costs $7 or $8
Amazon global express which costs $20

I think those are the right names, but i highly suggest using the 2nd option next time if you guys are importing

I was shocked myself! ONE DAY!!

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']I haven't received mine yet either. But my injustice is showing may 13th for its estimated delivery, and may 8th for my dead island zombie bait.[/QUOTE]

Whew! I thought it was me! I already received my Zombie Bait edition and my other Italy orders that I placed way before it.

[quote name='shakespeare']Whew! I thought it was me! I already received my Zombie Bait edition and my other Italy orders that I placed way before it.[/QUOTE]

HOw do you get amazon.it to ship to the US?

[quote name='RainFall']HOw do you get amazon.it to ship to the US?[/QUOTE]

Just like a regular amazon order. I don't have to do anything differently.

guys... it's all about the US Custom. Amazon ships it, and it't out of their hand. Yours might clear custom quickly while others get stuck in there for days/weeks. Relax... the "usual" amazon shipping gets here in x days etc and all that does not apply

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Oddly enough, my Zombie Bait edition showed up today. Didn't expect that.[/QUOTE]

Mine did too. Kind of a funny set up. I ordered from amazon.co.uk and it shipped from Germany.

I'm guessing they have warehouses across Europe that service each of the .uk .de .it etc stores?

Anyone know if :ps3: Tomb raider CE will go on sale again?

its OOS on amazon (looks permanent)

I do not have a 360 so If I got that one I'd have to trade the game around and likely loose money in the process and probably better off paying the $100 at Best Buy for the ps3 version than $70 for 360 on amazon.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone know if :ps3: Tomb raider CE will go on sale again?

I do not have a 360 so If I got that one I'd have to trade the game around and likely loose money in the process and probably better off paying the $100 at Best Buy for the ps3 version than $70 for 360 on amazon.[/QUOTE]

You are overpaying a lot, eBay prices are still decent now, you can just sell the 360 game on EBay and wait for the ame to drop to $19.99. Anyway, that's what I would do if I were you.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone know if :ps3: Tomb raider CE will go on sale again?

I do not have a 360 so If I got that one I'd have to trade the game around and likely loose money in the process and probably better off paying the $100 at Best Buy for the ps3 version than $70 for 360 on amazon.[/QUOTE]

There's something weird about the tomb raider collectors ps3 on ebay. There is only 1 for sale from a third party. I tried listing mine and it's not coming up. I think they locked it or it's bugged or something.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']There's something weird about the tomb raider collectors ps3 on ebay. There is only 1 for sale from a third party. I tried listing mine and it's not coming up. I think they locked it or it's bugged or something.[/QUOTE]

A quick search found nine for ps3.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Anyone got their injustice CE from Amazon UK yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I contacted AM UK and they said we have to wait until the 15th to file a claim...:cry:

[quote name='shakespeare']Nope. I contacted AM UK and they said we have to wait until the 15th to file a claim...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks. Anyone know of someone who used the standard shipping and actually got it? It appears only the ones who chose faster shipping got it. I didn't get mine and I also have a friend who ordered it and he hasn't received it yet either...

[quote name='shakespeare']Nope. I contacted AM UK and they said we have to wait until the 15th to file a claim...:cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kintanos']Wow, that sucks. Anyone know of someone who used the standard shipping and actually got it? It appears only the ones who chose faster shipping got it. I didn't get mine and I also have a friend who ordered it and he hasn't received it yet either...[/QUOTE]

Don't lose hope yet. I haven't gotten mine either, but last year when I imported the Hitman Absolution Deluxe Pro Edition, it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. On the flip side, I have imported games that only took 1 week. Hang tight for a bit more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back