Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't sure if this belonged in the Pre-Order thread or here.

Personally, I'd be interested in pre-ordering for the Steelbook only (the rest is mainly meh to me).

Beyond: Two Souls free upgrade to a Special Edition with a pre-order at GameStop.

(Picture is from the Steelbook thread, which is apparently from GameStop?)

Beyond_SteelBook_F_SELG.jpg
Is there any other type of Special/Limited/Collectors Edition available? Think I'm going to go ahead and pre-order one.

got mine ordered at gamestop (first time ordering from them hope i don't get screwed -_-) but sony playstation asia is offering the Asia-Exclusive “Director’s Edition”

Customers who pre-order Special Edition at any PlayStation® Focus Stores from 20th Sep will receive a limited edition Postcard Set and Torch. For those who pre-order “Director’s Edition”, can get an extra limited Glasses Set, while stocks last.

Postcard%20Set%20and%20Torch.jpeg
Glasses%20Set.jpg
source: http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/newsdetail?id=1061

That's not an official US release right? If not, then the GameStop exclusive appears to be the top option for this game so I best get a Pre-order in.
yup. i would def get an order in as the amazonuk special edition (identical to the us gamestop edition) is oos. if that's any guide, these editions probably won't last.

yup. i would def get an order in as the amazonuk special edition (identical to the us gamestop edition) is oos. if that's any guide, these editions probably won't last.
Yea, I went up and placed a pre-order. It looks like the best edition any way and since it's the same price as the regular edition seems like a win/win to me.

WTF how is the Arkham Origins edition sold out everywhere? I can't see anticipation for the game being that high at all, so I'm wondering if this is being driven by the speculator market.

WTF how is the Arkham Origins edition sold out everywhere? I can't see anticipation for the game being that high at all, so I'm wondering if this is being driven by the speculator market.

Really guy? This, aside from gta, is one of the most anticipated games. And being sold out is a testament to it. All of the Batman collectors editions got sold out early. Thankfully I reserved it weeks ago.

I would not preorder Batman Arkham Origins. The game is being developed by a different studio. They might be pulling the bait and switch now that it's a hot property. I'll wait for reviews anyways.

I would not preorder Batman Arkham Origins. The game is being developed by a different studio. They might be pulling the bait and switch now that it's a hot property. I'll wait for reviews anyways.
I wasn't planning on getting it until black friday, but the CE was one of the coolest I have seen in a long time, and statue is being made by Project Tri Force which made The Last of Us statue which I was very pleased with. This CE will be worth every penny, and honestly within a month of release, your going to be able to sell the statue if you wanted for as much as the entire CE cost

Lol like i said earlier, people are forgetting about arkham origins multiplayer. After playing the beta, i dont even care about singleplayer. Mp will be a blast

Lol like i said earlier, people are forgetting about arkham origins multiplayer. After playing the beta, i dont even care about singleplayer. Mp will be a blast

this. I watched the gameplay and I was thoroughly impressed. But I'm still in for the SP.

I wasn't planning on getting it until black friday, but the CE was one of the coolest I have seen in a long time.
Same here, and I actually think the US edition is better then the EU edition for once. Can't wait for this!!! I also pre-ordered the South Park Grand Wizard Edition, not sure if I'll keep that one but I think it looks pretty cool.

Rocksteady is not the end all be all developer, Jesus. WB will do a fine job. I hate when people say this kind of thing. The only thing wrong with it that I could see happening is being glitchy and inpolished(pop in etc), but it will certainly still be great. Plus it's batman, if your any kind of fan of batman the game should already be pre ordered no matter what.

Rocksteady is not the end all be all developer, Jesus. WB will do a fine job. I hate when people say this kind of thing. The only thing wrong with it that I could see happening is being glitchy and inpolished(pop in etc), but it will certainly still be great. Plus it's batman, if your any kind of fan of batman the game should already be pre ordered no matter what.
That's just dumb fanboy thinking. I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, that doesn't mean that I want to play the dog shit of a game they made for that character. And being glitchy and unpolished isn't just some simple oversight. If you're fine with glitchy games then buy any Bethesda game and never download the patches for it, we'll see how well you enjoy playing them when they freeze and get endless looping quests.

You're basically saying even if the game sucks balls that you still want it just because Batman is in it.

And don't say that I'm not a fan for not blindly preordering the game. I stood in line for four goddamn hours to have Kevin Conroy autograph my copies of the first two games at ECCC.

Yes but what Im more worried about is that WB is given a soft ball pitch for a home run game. They SHOULD knock it out of the park because Rocksteady made them this amazing universe/game already. Im still getting it and the Vita version though cause I love the games

Not to mention no Conroy or Hammil voices.

Anybody seen the collectors edition for Arkham still for sale? I can't believe I might have missed out :(

If I did miss out on a preorder, what are the chances that I could get the collectors edition on launch day in-store?

Anybody seen the collectors edition for Arkham still for sale? I can't believe I might have missed out :(

If I did miss out on a preorder, what are the chances that I could get the collectors edition on launch day in-store?
If you happen to live by a Fry's Electronics you could try there on the release date. If I miss out on pre-order's I usually drive there on my lunch break and they usually have anywhere from 5-10 CE's mixed in with the large display. I have done this about 4 times in the last year and a half.

Heads up guys, Sorcery Saga now has its LE up for pre-order (http://amzn.to/1c0L7Tu), but a litte warning for now, the amazon page for it is messed up now and showing incorrect prices and listings, Example:

[Standard Edition] ($50) / [Limited Edition] ($40)

Heads up guys, Sorcery Saga now has its LE up for pre-order (http://amzn.to/1c0L7Tu), but a litte warning for now, the amazon page for it is messed up now and showing incorrect prices and listings, Example:

[Standard Edition] ($50) / [Limited Edition] ($40) <-Warning! (This issue is currently being resolved and will be fixed on amazon soon to reverse the pricing and the listings [$40 RE / $50 LE].)

Here's what the LE looks like, and yes, this is the weirdest LE I've ever seen.
Why is that a warning? Order it and see what happens.

That would suck for the guy that just paid me $250 for my pre-order of the collector's edition.

That would suck for the guy that just paid me $250 for my pre-order of the collector's edition.
Liar liar pants of fire...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=Batman+Arkham+Origins+Collector%27s+Edition&_sop=3

Isn't a single listing that sold for over $220.

Do you have to troll every single thread? WTF is wrong with you?

And you know what sucks for you? When your buyer finds a website that shows inventory a few days before release and then requests to cancel the order.

Liar liar pants of fire...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=Batman+Arkham+Origins+Collector%27s+Edition&_sop=3

Isn't a single listing that sold for over $220.

Do you have to troll every single thread? WTF is wrong with you?

And you know what sucks for you? When your buyer finds a website that shows inventory a few days before release and then requests to cancel the order.
Why do forum trolls like you always rant and rave about other people being trolls? i suppose you didn't realize, in all your wisdom, that eBay isn't the only place on the internet to sell stuff. I sold on Amazon while my only competition was a guy selling for over $300. I don't compete with the hoards of morons trying their damnedest to outdo each other. If the price isn't right, I go somewhere else.

So, real troll, stop trying to start arguments. That's what real trolls do.

Thoughts on the Grand Wizard edition? I was thinking about preordering but then I checked and it seems you will be able to buy the same figure for $9.99. Makes me not want to order it now. Any thoughts? I feel like it would be easier to just buy the figure and game. Or even just the game since the figure is not a limited figure at all.

http://www.kidrobot.com/ShopAll/DesignerToys/MiniFigures/KidrobotxSouthParkStickofTruthGrandWizardCartman.html

Edit: And by limited I mean one that is only available with the limited edition. Not quantity limited.

Thoughts on the Grand Wizard edition? I was thinking about preordering but then I checked and it seems you will be able to buy the same figure for $9.99. Makes me not want to order it now. Any thoughts? I feel like it would be easier to just buy the figure and game. Or even just the game since the figure is not a limited figure at all.

http://www.kidrobot.com/ShopAll/DesignerToys/MiniFigures/KidrobotxSouthParkStickofTruthGrandWizardCartman.html

Edit: And by limited I mean one that is only available with the limited edition. Not quantity limited.
The figure on the website is 3". The figure in the Grand Wizard is 6".

Totally missed that! Thanks for letting me know.

I believe amazon also sells the 6" figures for $12-15 as well.

Link? I only find the 3" figure.

Sorry to get your hopes up. My mistake. I read someones post (on another site) and must've assumed since they were $15+ they would be bigger than 3".

[quote name="Abeja" post="11120584" timestamp="1381269037"]
Not to mention no Conroy or Hammil voices.[/quote]Conroy spilled the beans and said he has been working 9-10 months on doing Batman's voice in a video game. Later to be addressed as "Not Arkham Origins, buy another, not detailed Batman game."
(Paraphrasing the quote of course.)

If you guys want the EU Arkham CE, its available for international shipping at amazon.co.uk

Make sure to choose Amazon global Standard shipping, which is around $8. It will arrive the next day, or on release day.

Dont choose the cheapest shipping, itll take a month.

Also, since its not sold out, or as rare (though some people prefer the statue over the the NA statue), it might be better to wait until the holidays for a possible price drop, if youre willing to take the risk.

And people keep complaining about hammil, conroy, rocksteady not being involved in this game; well Im gonna repeat myself again. This game has multiplayer. And it is NOT disappointing at all. Completely different beast.

Conroy spilled the beans and said he has been working 9-10 months on doing Batman's voice in a video game. Later to be addressed as "Not Arkham Origins, buy another, not detailed Batman game."(Paraphrasing the quote of course.)
Unless you have a source for your paraphrased quote. I think the quote you're referring to was "Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, NOT ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall." Which he quickly deleted after posting and has a totally different meaning than your quote.

http://batman-news.com/2013/05/20/kevin-conroy-joins-twitter-clears-up-batman-arkham-origins-confusion/

It's an established franchise (beloved by some), I am sure it will sell out.
Oh I love the Tales series, I just platinumed ToGf after putting one trophy off for over a year and also Tales of Xillia and I have ToSHD pre-ordered. I just think $60 for the bonuses stuff is rather high, I figured $80 would have been more than fair.

I ordered one. Couldn't resist. Symphonia is one of my most favorite games, and I love the franchise. Hopefully Amazon or Gamestop puts them on their website so I can order there instead of Digital River... pre-ordered just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back