Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought about it for a few and ended up cancelling my DxM CE. I love that steelbook but am not super interested in the rest of it. Thanks for posting though! 

Was able to get daemon x machina Orbital LE for EUR 72,02 + shipping on amazon france. Thanks nowinstock lol

Hm... seems like Nintendo is maybe under-report stock to retailers? Astral Chain came back in stock just before release and stayed up for a bit and seems like DxM is the same way. 

Not sure what to do about DxM CE from Amazon UK. It's *still* up for pre-order but waiting to see if there's a post price drop release is always dicey and it's a little harder to justify if it's freely available what with the extra cost to being it to the States. Feel solid about Astral Chain pre-order though...any early impressions on DxM? Is it looking to be as high quality a game as AC?

So did anyone order the Borderlands 3 CE from the 2kstore? I still haven't seen any updates or anything lol
Got my shipping notification earlier today. They shipped it ups next day air so I might have it a day early. Says it weighs 22lbs though. That can't be right.

So, anything currently available at Best Buy I should consider using my final GCU 25% email on? Man i am going to miss that program but most of the big CE's are sold out and seems like a waste to use it on TOW. (Already getting BL3 SDE for $68 via GCU/Coupons)

So, anything currently available at Best Buy I should consider using my final GCU 25% email on? Man i am going to miss that program but most of the big CE's are sold out and seems like a waste to use it on TOW. (Already getting BL3 SDE for $68 via GCU/Coupons)
I can't think of anything but if there are any day 1 ones you were gonna purchase I would do it now just to lock in that GCU price.

I can't think of anything but if there are any day 1 ones you were gonna purchase I would do it now just to lock in that GCU price.
If only there were any reason to order the Darksiders Genesis: Nephilim Edition. 20% plus the 25% coupon would get that thing from about $380 to $200.

Gonna cancel a Daemon X Machina. Either Amazon UK or DE. I'll let you guys decide. I know DE's shipping is usually better, but the box is way too big for UK to screw up, yeah? Anyone ever get any big CEs from them? How did they pack it?

Gonna cancel a Daemon X Machina. Either Amazon UK or DE. I'll let you guys decide. I know DE's shipping is usually better, but the box is way too big for UK to screw up, yeah? Anyone ever get any big CEs from them? How did they pack it?
I just got charged for DxM at UK so... might not be able to cancel UK order.

Project Kakkarot CE, seems BandaI Namco store exclusive for now: https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/572224/dragon-ball-z-kakarot-collector-s-edition-playstation-4

888c3d669cdcfdafae586d0b9181e211_875_492_Q80.jpg

I think I’m good with standard edition of kakarot. Plus got it preordered for $40 at target. Guess there won’t be a deluxe edition or something

Anybody who ordered the Diamond Loot Chest edition of Borderlands 3 from GameStop hear anything yet? They charged my card days ago and it still says “Preparing to ship”. I used the edge shipping btw, from when I had Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody who ordered the Diamond Loot Chest edition of Borderlands 3 from GameStop hear anything yet? They charged my card days ago and it still says “Preparing to ship”. I used the edge shipping btw, from when I had Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless you paid for day 1 shipping they don’t ship until release date. So you probably won’t get it until next week.

Close to the Sun CE PS4, Xbox, NSW,  $98.66 limited to 1,000

https://www.wiredproductions.com/products/close-to-the-sun-collectors-edition?variant=29629451468913

[attachment=32747:EERLtucWwAAwFrl.jpg]

Contents of Collector's

• A physical copy of Close to the Sun on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch
  • Stunning Art Deco FuturePAK metal game case compatible with your chosen format
  • Deluxe hardback artbook featuring 48 pages of awe-inspiring Close to the Sun game art
  • Exclusive Close to the Sun, Faraday Key-Card metal pin badge
  • 7” vinyl record featuring the Close to the Sun’s mesmerising titular track by Porcelain Pill
  • Ada’s heartfelt letter to her sister Rose, summoning her aboard the Helios
  • Numbered and stylised certificate of authenticity
  • Premium finish fitted presentation box
  • A bonus digital copy of Close to the Sun for the Epic Games Store so fans can enjoy the game in its original format
Note: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. SHIPPING WILL START OCTOBER 29th BUT PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN TODAY. EACH COLLECTOR'S EDITION WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH A PEGI VERSION OF CLOSE TO THE SUN, WHICH IS REGION FREE. WE CANNOT SUPPLY WITH ANY OTHER REGION. IF YOU ADD OTHER ITEMS TO YOUR ORDER, WE WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL PRODUCTS ARE RELEASED.

Randy was showing off the ce at a live event and was hinting how they may produce more because at the time they were all sold out and had sold out pretty quickly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why on earth is that thing 22 pounds? Good luck to the resellers shipping that, yeesh. Kinda glad I canceled my GS order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back