Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a delay item is unavailable email for my Outer Worlds. Pre-ordered it months ago. It's in stock so not sure what that is about, but won't be getting it on release. Thanks, Best Buy!
That's happened to me before, as well. Was never given an explanation in the past. If you hit them up, they'll send ya one if it shows in stock everywhere else.

I got the "prepare to be charged" email from game for Luigi's Mansion.

CoD NVGs took a while to get to fit on my head.  The straps like to roll up and it took a bit to get them to fit my big head.  They work ok enough.  The screen is kinda small and hard to focus as it's one screed double for both eyes.  They are ok for $120ish once you consider steelbook and dlc.

That's happened to me before, as well. Was never given an explanation in the past. If you hit them up, they'll send ya one if it shows in stock everywhere else.
I did, they told me it says “awaiting pickup” in their systems. This actually reminds me I went through a similar thing with this before. It was stuck in delayed mode and since it was already processed you can’t cancel the order, and I kept calling to cancel the order so I could just order another one and they kept saying “if it doesn’t arrive in a month then we can cancel it, you should get it within a month.” And I’m like A MONTH? The item is currently in stock. I know that’s just robotic CS reps seeing in their system the default “you should get your October 25th item by November 25th” and not realizing that’s just a default thing they send out.

Anyway of course it was stuck in delay forever and I had to buy another. My gut tells me the same is gonna happen here.

[attachment=33034:IMG_20191025_232056.jpg][attachment=33035:IMG_20191025_232102.jpg][attachment=33036:IMG_20191025_232116.jpg][attachment=33037:IMG_20191025_232114.jpg]

Pictures of the Luigi mansion steelbook found on Twitter and kinda disappointed that no details on the inside

Pictures of the individual pokemon steelbook I found on Twitter
I'm a sucker for steelbooks, but I find it really hard to see what others find so appealing about these individual steelbooks particularly. They just seem so uninspired design-wise. They look exactly the same as the standard case minus the logos and the sword/shield symbols being thrown on the back.

Now if you're one of those diseased people who must collect every Switch steelbook...well that's really the only explanation I can understand.

I'm a sucker for steelbooks, but I find it really hard to see what others find so appealing about these individual steelbooks particularly. They just seem so uninspired design-wise. They look exactly the same as the standard case minus the logos and the sword/shield symbols being thrown on the back.

Now if you're one of those diseased people who must collect every Switch steelbook...well that's really the only explanation I can understand.
I am sort of inclined to agree. Now that Luigi's Mansion 3 steelbook lol. He's hilarious.

The Pokémon ones definitely don't look good. Disappointed in them. Also disappointed in the inside of the LM one, but it has a cool cover and it's glow in the dark 😅

So my Modern Warfare steelbook version that I forgot to cancel is on its way today. It was listed as out for delivery by UPS this morning and then about 2 hours later I got a delay email that said “due to operating conditions your delivery may be delayed.”

It was already on the truck and out for delivery I’m not sure what that means. The follow my delivery on live map thing is still active, so possible it was a false scan? I’ve never got a delay email before once as package was already on the delivery truck making the rounds.

I think the problem with the pokemon steelbooks mostly is the poor design of the pokemon.  They are pretty boring looking.  The gold one looks better than the individual ones imo but still not that great.

The doom infinite SB is on another level

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is everyone keeping the DS collector's edition? Idk but I don't think I'm feeling it. Been available to preorder on and off for a while so I doubt it will be rare and outside of BB, it's kinda medicore to me and with the special edition really showing some value it's getting harder to justify the CE. Oh well, first world problems.

Is everyone keeping the DS collector's edition? Idk but I don't think I'm feeling it. Been available to preorder on and off for a while so I doubt it will be rare and outside of BB, it's kinda medicore to me and with the special edition really showing some value it's getting harder to justify the CE. Oh well, first world problems.
I cancelled mine a few days ago. I might just go for the SE or wait for a sale.

I cancelled mine a few days ago. I might just go for the SE or wait for a sale.
Right? I'm day one but just not feeling the CE. I'm also afraid the SE will sell out. The only thing that's making it hard is I got it before my GCU ran out. I could piece out but idk.

Is Game UK just not shipping to the US anymore? They auto-deny over 100 pound orders and now I just got some auto-cancellations despite being lower.

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Collectible Coin

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ns-nintendo-e3-sku-16-nintendo-switch/6352129.p?skuId=6352129

6352129_sd.jpg

Is Game UK just not shipping to the US anymore? They auto-deny over 100 pound orders and now I just got some auto-cancellations despite being lower.
I also received a payment issue notification from GAME on my luigi order. I tried to update by resubmitting paypal info and it says unsuccessful. PayPal works fine everywhere else. Anyone find a way to get an order through?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I also received a payment issue notification from GAME on my luigi order. I tried to update by resubmitting paypal info and it says unsuccessful. PayPal works fine everywhere else. Anyone find a way to get an order through?

Mine says being packaged

I just cancelled mine. I don't have the space for these big collectors editions anymore. I will be getting the SE since it comes with a Steelbook.

I got shipment notification today. Lists the game and steelbook but no mention of the poochy keychain. I really hope I get that. That's the whole reason I went with game. We will see I guess.

I just cancelled mine. I don't have the space for these big collectors editions anymore. I will be getting the SE since it comes with a Steelbook.
I will wait for the reviews and then see if I keep the order or canceled.. Especially the PS4 Pro SE

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

They've been listed as a bonus for the Double Pack for a long time now. Not sure why people are just discovering it

Is Game UK doing some type of phone number check after it gets inputted? I’ve tried two different fake UK mobile numbers and my orders got cancelled both times.

Is Game UK doing some type of phone number check after it gets inputted? I’ve tried two different fake UK mobile numbers and my orders got cancelled both times.
I used GAME's number and played around with the numbers til it was no longer invalid.

Put my order in earlier today and alrdy have shipping notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back