2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
The last of us 2 and Cyberpunk are my most anticipated games of my LIFE;) Custom consoles will provide me with an artificial sense of connection while playing these games.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition) - Collector's Set (Nintendo Switch) 99 on Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B086FJTPWB/

It ships to USA,

attachicon.gif
xeno.PNG

This item does not ship to the United States. Learn more

Yeah but if you add it to your cart and it lets you check out with a USA address they will ship it to you just like the Zelda CE and daemon X machina
I just saw the Xenoblade CE appear briefly to add to the cart, but I wasn't allowed to continue checkout with my US address and now it's OOS. Are you sure about this?

I just saw the Xenoblade CE appear briefly to add to the cart, but I wasn't allowed to continue checkout with my US address and now it's OOS. Are you sure about this?
Yeah so it’s weird, sometimes when it’s in stock it works like the guy who got it earlier and sometimes it doesn’t. Keep an eye on it with nowinstock or a page monitor and try every time. I have my order set to ship to a USA address, took the VAT Off and had to pay global shipping. You can even read the comments on nowinstock, quite a few of us have snagged it http://www.nowinstock.net/uk/videogaming/games/xenobladechroniclesdefinitiveedition/

Yeah so it’s weird, sometimes when it’s in stock it works like the guy who got it earlier and sometimes it doesn’t. Keep an eye on it with nowinstock or a page monitor and try every time. I have my order set to ship to a USA address, took the VAT Off and had to pay global shipping
Yeah, this is so annoying... finally see it in stock and can't ship to US.

As a heads up, I had an older order placed a month ago with a shipping address to forward2me but was just now able to change it to a US address. This is despite the item being out of stock. Had to select AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping though as the other cheaper shipping options seemed to error out. Still cheaper overall since VAT was removed and don't have to pay for the forwarding service.

[attachment=34065:xenoblade.png]

After much perseverance and many tries, I was finally able to check out with an order from Amazon.UK after having Xenoblade bookmarked on four euro sites for several months.   It is a good day. 

After much perseverance and many tries, I was finally able to check out with an order from Amazon.UK after having Xenoblade bookmarked on four euro sites for several months. It is a good day.
Grats man

I've been trying all morning to no success, was able to click pre-order a bunch of times around 10 - 10:30am Central on my phone and it wouldn't show up in my "basket" till it became unavailable again

Im still clickin refresh every so often, im hoping to catch this one

After much perseverance and many tries, I was finally able to check out with an order from Amazon.UK after having Xenoblade bookmarked on four euro sites for several months. It is a good day.
Congrats. I was able to add to my cart 3 different times today but was prevented from completing check out because they don't ship to US. Really stupid, I don't understand what the rationale is as to how/why/when they do/don't ship to the US... even when they say they don't ship tot he US, they sometimes do, so you gotta try each time. Annoying.

Congrats. I was able to add to my cart 3 different times today but was prevented from completing check out because they don't ship to US. Really stupid, I don't understand what the rationale is as to how/why/when they do/don't ship to the US... even when they say they don't ship tot he US, they sometimes do, so you gotta try each time. Annoying.
same here, but it will flicker back-and-forth and let you check out occasionally. keep trying.

that flicker wasn't even possible earlier, during feb - april.

So just to be clear, do they let you change your shipping address now for items already ordered with forwarding service? Or is that still off limits unless it's in stock?

So just to be clear, do they let you change your shipping address now for items already ordered with forwarding service? Or is that still off limits unless it's in stock?
You really just need to try it, I’ve seen some people say they’ve changed it when it’s OOS, for me it only worked when it was in stock

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Collector's back up for pre-order at Best Buy. Just placed an order for the PS4 version. The nostalgia is too real for these games. So many hours played with my friends as a kid. I'm also on that refresh train for the Xenoblade collector's from Amazon UK. I could never get my fnac order through, so here's hoping I can snag one.

In stock right now but of course, cannot check out because they don't ship to the US... complete horseshit. 

Edit* WTF, it worked after some back and forth... kept trying to force the check out to my US address where says 'can't ship here, pick anotherr address'. Picked 'delete the item', it took me back to my cart, wherein it was saved for later, added it back to my cart and was able to check out!:D 

YES!!Thank you,I missed out on the UK preorder so I'm happy to get this.

Interesting that Amazon es is cheaper and allow each person to buy up to 3 copies. Yet still in stock. Is this the first time they put this up or something?

Edit: nvm oos now

It’s actually interesting that amazon Uk upped the price, It was originally 89.99 and lately it’s been 99.99. I wonder if it’s been a price error all this time

It’s actually interesting that amazon Uk upped the price, It was originally 89.99 and lately it’s been 99.99. I wonder if it’s been a price error all this time
Yeah I initially got it at 89 and finally was able to change to US but had to select global priority shipping but at least it obviates the need for a forwarding service.

Whats the final price with shipping?
It was about 98 GBP for me... which is $120 at the moment. It didn't occur to me until now but I'm getting ready for the damaged item. The last few CEs I got from them Amazon Europe arrived with various states of damage... they basically ship things in paperboard boxes (cereal box thin cardboard) for me.

It was about 98 GBP for me... which is $120 at the moment. It didn't occur to me until now but I'm getting ready for the damaged item. The last few CEs I got from them Amazon Europe arrived with various states of damage... they basically ship things in paperboard boxes (cereal box thin cardboard) for me.
I don't think this CE is small enough to be shipped in a paperboard box, it seems fairly large due to the fact that it contains a Vinyl

So if Amazon UK let me place an order with a US shipping address, will it actually ship or will they cancel upon release?
From previous experience with other CE/LE like daemon x machina, tales of vesperia and links awakening they all shipped so it will actually ship

does anyone know the answer to this. if i buy a UK or JP version of the game and play it on my NA Switch, this will play in English. But what happens if there is DLC i want to buy? Can i buy from NA eshop or do i have to buy from overseas eshop?

does anyone know the answer to this. if i buy a UK or JP version of the game and play it on my NA Switch, this will play in English. But what happens if there is DLC i want to buy? Can i buy from NA eshop or do i have to buy from overseas eshop?
Are you asking about Xenoblade specifically? Pretty sure the UK version is in english since thats their main language also. I also don't think Xenoblade DE will have any dlcs since its the definitive edition lol. Otherwise I think you have to match the dlc region with the region of the cartridge.

Unfortunately I'm pretty late to the "Change my UK Xeno address" party (I flew to close to the sun Saturday night...needed a 12 hour nap to recover) so I'm currently trying it out on UK to no luck.  I'm just gonna keep trying it out every 30-60 minutes and see what happens.

And just to get clarification, people are just trying to change their address until it sticks right?  Currently trying and this is the screen I get.

[attachment=34075:CAG.png]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back