2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
works set currently in stock on amz. I actually re-ordered mine since the delivery date for a new order was sooner than my preorder's delivery date. dumb. at least I'm happy with a delivery date of Sunday. This means that the order won't ship via UPS but rather the local amz vans. bubble mailer + ups abuse is the worst possible combination.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B086G5VT33/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ugh of course mine turns to shipping soon right as this pops up. Still won't be here till Tuesday

Order from gamestop says it is shipping soon and to late to cancel. Hopefully they pack it well and it gets here quickly.
Yeeah so I placed a GS online order for two P5R steelbooks and they've been "preparing for shipment" for a week now.

On the positive side, you are more likely to get a boxed shipment from GS for something like this.

Yeeah so I placed a GS online order for two P5R steelbooks and they've been "preparing for shipment" for a week now.

On the positive side, you are more likely to get a boxed shipment from GS for something like this.
Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I also paid the extra 1.99 to get it shipped a little faster from gamestop. Hopefully that helps.

My Xenoblade CE, arrived in my city today then went to another city for some reason, so I got delayed email, won’t be getting it until tomorrow or Monday.

Anyone's Amazon UK collectors actually ship yet? Ir even have a estimated date?
Mine hasn't shipped but says it'll arrive by June 2, I paid the extra for global priority or whatever in hopes that faster delivery = less damage. The standard with the keychain/poster has shipped and that's slated to be here Jun 12.

Glad I'm not the only one. I ordered one as part of the B2G1 and literally could've picked it up at the store I went to for the other 2 games, but was afraid of getting a gutted copy so I ordered online.

Mine looks like it's been shipped, just not picked up by USPS yet.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I also paid the extra 1.99 to get it shipped a little faster from gamestop. Hopefully that helps.

Glad I'm not the only one. I ordered one as part of the B2G1 and literally could've picked it up at the store I went to for the other 2 games, but was afraid of getting a gutted copy so I ordered online.

Mine looks like it's been shipped, just not picked up by USPS yet.
Got a P5R steelbook in the mail today (ordered on Monday morning, shipped Wed) from the B2G1 and it was in a bubble mailer. They at least put it in the middle between the other 2 games.

XC in stock again on UK 10 GBP cheaper than before. Stock won't come in until end of June and you won't get it until July.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

XC in stock again on UK 10 GBP cheaper than before. Stock won't come in until end of June and you won't get it until July.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Nice. Yeah, it's checkout-able to the US, and that's $8 cheaper than when I ordered it last week, but I'm not going to take a chance and cancel my first order.

Comes out to $114.26 after conversion now.

Nice. Yeah, it's checkout-able to the US, and that's $8 cheaper than when I ordered it last week, but I'm not going to take a chance and cancel my first order.

Comes out to $114.26 after conversion now.
Shouldn't they automatically match to the lowest price if it hasn't shipped yet? My copy is at 83.32 GBP, not sure what the lowest price actually is or if there's a UK version of Camelcamelcamel. :whistle2:k

EDIT* just got shipping delay notice on my XC UK CE... I paid global prioirty which showed delivery by June 3, and now it shows delivery as June 3 to June 24. The fuck.

Shouldn't they automatically match to the lowest price if it hasn't shipped yet? My copy is at 83.32 GBP, not sure what the lowest price actually is or if there's a UK version of Camelcamelcamel. :whistle2:k

EDIT* just got shipping delay notice on my XC UK CE... I paid global prioirty which showed delivery by June 3, and now it shows delivery as June 3 to June 24. The fuck.
yeah, which is why they wait to reduce the price until after the game has released. They don't match their lowest price before they ship, it's just a pre-order thing.

Amazon UK collectors back in stock, seems like they held back a pretty significant amount of stock for release day. Not only has this batch lasted the past 15 minutes and still haven't sold out, but they changed qty limit to 2 per account. Won't be available till June 9th though. I remember something similar happened with the EU Links Awakening CE.

Amazon UK collectors back in stock, seems like they held back a pretty significant amount of stock for release day. Not only has this batch lasted the past 15 minutes and still haven't sold out, but they changed qty limit to 2 per account. Won't be available till June 9th though. I remember something similar happened with the EU Links Awakening CE.
Stock held back plus likely rejected payments?

Stock held back plus likely rejected payments?
It's possible COVID-19 related production issues prevented Nintendo from being able to fully commit to a production # too. But I feel like this happens more often with Nintendo games than any other publisher... some pre-order sells out fast, people scramble to find pre-orders, and then around the time of release, it suddenly becomes much easier to find. Link's Awakening was one I def remember, took me months to get a pre-order and then the week of it's release, it was so easy to pre-order/find. Pretty sure the same happened with Astral PAL CE and Daemon PAL CE too.

ha, Amazon UK lowered the price on my Xenoblade LE order:  74.99 GBP now = $112 USD shipped.  

so they did match the lowest price Vinny.  guess they had to since it never shipped.

ha, Amazon UK lowered the price on my Xenoblade LE order: 74.99 GBP now = $112 USD shipped.

so they did match the lowest price Vinny. guess they had to since it never shipped.
Yeah, noticed that too... now if only they'd actually ship it.

My standard w/ keychain+poster is showing up Monday.

My Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Works Set arrived from Amazon today and it has a dented corner even though they put it in a box. Only had two air pockets when it needed about 6 or use bubble wrap. fuck you Amazon.

My Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Works Set arrived from Amazon today and it has a dented corner even though they put it in a box. Only had two air pockets when it needed about 6 or use bubble wrap. fuck you Amazon.
That's how mine from GS arrived. It was shipped in a box but only with enough bubbles on the topside, which left all sides vulnerable. It's not horrible but still annoying.

Mine shipped from the UK as well. Amazon tells me it's due June 9th. UPS sent me a notification saying it's due June 3rd.

Got my US edition from Best Buy. Came well packed, only a slight ding. The artbook is very big and heavy. The game is stashed away in like a hidden compartment it took me a minute to find out where the hell it was lol.

I appreciate the full sized art book in the XC CE (US), but  I wish it came with more stuff.  Either way I am happy to have one,, will start playing after I beat P5R.  Still haven't opened my XC2 SE but I guess I will after I beat the first one.

Wish I had sold my Wii copy years ago...  :(

I appreciate the full sized art book in the XC CE (US), but I wish it came with more stuff. Either way I am happy to have one,, will start playing after I beat P5R. Still haven't opened my XC2 SE but I guess I will after I beat the first one.

Wish I had sold my Wii copy years ago... :(
You couldn't snag a UK version?

Got my Xeno Def Ed standard + poster + keychain from Amazon UK. I was hoping the poster would be rolled but it's folded. Yuck. Keychain is much smaller than I was hoping it would be... and I wish it was a bottle opener (might be able to use it as one anyway..).

Wish I had sold my Wii copy years ago... :(
You could say the same thing about a significant portion of Switch's library- they're just remakes and HD versions of past games. But give it enough time and I'd bet the originals it'll be worth something again- prob not as much as the ~$100 it used to fetch but something (look at Wind Waker or Twilight Princess). There's a very good chance you'll see more Wii/Wii U games coming over the NS... I think there are rumors of Skyward Sword, the Pikmins and Metroid Primes all coming to the NS, if you're a gambling man. ;)

I really hope they do remaster The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. The Wii was such a crappy system, I hated playing games on that thing. I never finished The Last Story because of issues with my Wii not being able to read dual layered discs properly and it became too skippy to play... and then with the Wii U I hated having to switch over to play Wii games on the system so I gave up. I'll go back to it if I have to one of these days, but I'd prefer it to just be remastered on the Switch.

Got my Xeno Def Ed standard + poster + keychain from Amazon UK. I was hoping the poster would be rolled but it's folded. Yuck. Keychain is much smaller than I was hoping it would be... and I wish it was a bottle opener (might be able to use it as one anyway..).

You could say the same thing about a significant portion of Switch's library- they're just remakes and HD versions of past games. But give it enough time and I'd bet the originals it'll be worth something again- prob not as much as the ~$100 it used to fetch but something (look at Wind Waker or Twilight Princess). There's a very good chance you'll see more Wii/Wii U games coming over the NS... I think there are rumors of Skyward Sword, the Pikmins and Metroid Primes all coming to the NS, if you're a gambling man. ;)
My Switch wishlist:
Zelda Twilight Princess HD
Zelda Windwaker HD
Super Mario Galaxy 1&2
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water

As nice as it would be to get some older games on the Switch, I'd rather have new games developed for it. In an ideal world it wouldn't be an "either/or" decision, but developers and money are limited. Even though I loved the original Link's Awakening and liked games like Mario Kart 8 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I'm infinitely more excited for a new Paper Mario game.

Yes, mine shipped last week and arrived yesterday. However, it was in very poor condition with all corners damaged and the seal ripped in numerous places. I have an Amazon UK order still processing and not yet shipped that I hope arrives in better condition...

As nice as it would be to get some older games on the Switch, I'd rather have new games developed for it. In an ideal world it wouldn't be an "either/or" decision, but developers and money are limited. Even though I loved the original Link's Awakening and liked games like Mario Kart 8 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I'm infinitely more excited for a new Paper Mario game.
Definitely, but considering how poorly the Wii aged graphically and how few people actually bought a Wii U, there's a big opportunity for more Nintendo AAA remakes. I'm not in the industry, so I have no idea how difficult it would be to port the Zelda HD remasters to Switch.

Got an email from amazon uk that my XC is finally being prepared to dispatch, so hopefully I'll get a shipping notification soon.

so the Japanese version of the artbook is softcover. im assuming hardcover for both US and UK.
I believe only US and Australia are hardcover, UK and Japan are softcover

I'm supposed to get my Amazon UK Xeno tomorrow. It's in my city, that was fast got here in a day

(though I did pay for most expensive shipping)

Xenoblade CE in stock right now at amazon UK. In stock on June 14 with US shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back