2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I legit was looking last night to see LoZ:SS HD was going to have a steelbook or something and couldn't find anything. It's dumb that these types of things aren't offered in the US

If anyone was looking for the Mass Effect Legendary Edition steelbook from Best Buy and didn't have any available for store pickup, I was able to select Ship-to-Home in checkout for it today.

Amazon UK has steelbook preorders up but can't ship overseas
Pro Tip: add a generic shipping address for a location they ship to and make the order. They typically open it up for US later briefly and you can adjust the address to the US one since you have it locked in. I did it several times for other things and it worked saving me from scrambling later when it does switch.

I ordered one from UK, but used a forwarding service. Will see if I can switch later.

The order comes as two separate items though, a la what Best Buy usually does. But the steelbook has its own separate listing in the order page and when you click it says unavailable, but let me order the bundle on the bundle page.

Shop4megastore relisted the Skyward Sword game + steelbook, but they jacked the price up from $60 to $75. Other shop4 domains probably will follow suits.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

OT: for those who getting Biomutant for the Playstation
a0475120109e19f6d9f26f8f792c4a7d.jpg

GAME geoblocked both IP and mailing address outside of UK, proxy service is the only way to get stuff from them.

So game stopped doing over seas shipping? If so since when?
Prob early 2020, I know I couldn't get Xenoblade Chronicle Definitive CE from them when preorder went up

I'd wager it had something to do with COVID shipping related issues... even before then I do remember being able to order some games from them (Luigi's Mansion 3) but not others (Super Mario 3D+Bowser's Fury).

$60 with free international shipping made 0 sense so it doesn't seem too bad
Yea whoever got in when wario64 posted got the best price, doubtful you can get one below $70 now. Even after VAT adjustment on Amazon Europe, currency conversion after shipping would still creep up to north of $70

Hmmm... well if this comes with a poster, I wonder if it would fit in the fold up things. I hate those. I got my Xenoblade Definitive CE from Amazon UK in one and the fold came loose and it was already hanging out of the box when I got it and it was very beat up.

Amazon UK uses such low quality cardboard, it always arrives torn to pieces.

Who in the UK actually ships well? My experiences with their stores have always been awful.

Hmmm... well if this comes with a poster, I wonder if it would fit in the fold up things. I hate those. I got my Xenoblade Definitive CE from Amazon UK in one and the fold came loose and it was already hanging out of the box when I got it and it was very beat up.

Amazon UK uses such low quality cardboard, it always arrives torn to pieces.

Who in the UK actually ships well? My experiences with their stores have always been awful.
International shipping is always hit or miss... I've had plenty of stuff shipped in Amazon's flimsy mailers and half the time it arrives badly damaged, and other times it's perfectly fine.

Saw the Skyward Sword steelbook go back up on Shop4 this morning gor a good 5 minutes. They (shop4) have increased the price from $60 to $85.

I would not be suprised if another batch goes up from them for an even higher price here soon.

Anazon DE might not get the steelbook, saw a bundle went up but the freebie is a T-Shirt, the very same GAME.co.uk giving away

I mean I care about them, to an extent. If it's something that interests me or easily attainable then sure, I'll go for it... but when it comes to having to pay ridiculous mark ups in order to have it shipped to me, on top of the whole being in the right place at the right time in order to buy it. Yeah, I'm good on that. @ me if Best Buy decides to offer the steel book for free with purchase.

Skyward Sword up another $5 at shop4megastore, now at $90!

According to Nintendo ES, these are the number of promo items available. Not sure if 10k is just for GAME, I don't think they included fnac, mediamrkt, micromania and amazon in the tally.
39b5dcc40e752a04ce73a638fdf65036.jpg

bread's done
Back