2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 $340 Ultimate Edition
d0021479c0daeb8fc7c4fed955d09b3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
$150 more for a lamp and backpack. eh

Thanks for the links. I personally will wait for it to go to around $100. If it doesn’t then no big deal. On a different topic, trails of cold steel iv frontline edition is now sold out at Amazon. If you want it, you can pick it up from GameStop for $39.99 or if you prefer a sealed copy then price match at Bestbuy. Based on past installments, I doubt these will be around for long

The Dark Pictures Triple Pack comes with steelbook, Amazon FR the only listed at the moment, maybe Europe exclusive
8b20a30adbe44c787545d1c1c1aa8b2f.jpg

Sorry if this was answered before, but when is the Lost Judgment steelbook going to be listed as being included with Lost Judgment pre order at BB?

As someone that understands the software and content operations side of how e-commerce companies put together their retail pages, it’s more laziness/lack of technology resourcing than deception. That’s why they had messaging warning that it was for pre-orders and “while supplies last.” You rolled the dice on something you thought you would get for free but was selling for $60 on eBay based on one word a Photoshop designer put in a banner that wasn’t even consistent with messaging elsewhere. Granted, what Gamestop should’ve done is pull the banner but they probably didn’t have another Homepage marketing banner for FFVII Remake without the steelbook ad (and they still wanted to market the release lol) so they just left it.

On an unrelated note, it seems odd to me that people would care about a steelbook for the game + dlc when the original deluxe edition steelbook was so widely available. This edition is just a jaded moneygrab (intergrade edition are you serious) but I suppose people will OCD over any popular franchise’s steelbook.
Witcher 3 also famously had 3 different Steelbooks with the front cover being the same and the back cover being different:

CE- Ciri on back

BB preorder bonus at launch- Wild Hunt leader on back

GS Black Friday 2015 promo- Triss & Yen on the back

Witcher 3 also famously had 3 different Steelbooks with the front cover being the same and the back cover being different:

CE- Ciri on back

BB preorder bonus at launch- Wild Hunt leader on back

GS Black Friday 2015 promo- Triss & Yen on the back
You're mistaken there. They had different art on both sides.

Metroid Dread is real, and the US is actually getting a special edition??? Maybe we’re not in the darkest timeline after all…

These steelbooks will be offered by retailer(s) seperately, Europe are getting them so maybe Bestbuy will get some too.

Ooh, I hope Best Buy gets that GotG one. A bonus steelbook + $10 giftcard would be hard to pass up.

For those who ordered FF7R + Steelbook from Gamestop, how did they ship it? Got mine from the SE store and they shipped it in a box each individually bubble wrapped with tape. Honestly, I paid like $10 extra to get it from them, but I'd gladly pay that in future to ensure tiems are shipped better.

Was surprised to get it today too, my tracking never updated after it was scanned a state away, but it said expected June 19th, and I got it today.

For those who ordered FF7R + Steelbook from Gamestop, how did they ship it? Got mine from the SE store and they shipped it in a box each individually bubble wrapped with tape. Honestly, I paid like $10 extra to get it from them, but I'd gladly pay that in future to ensure tiems are shipped better.

Was surprised to get it today too, my tracking never updated after it was scanned a state away, but it said expected June 19th, and I got it today.
I didn’t even have bubble wrap just a flimsy piece of cardboard with games and steelbook, I’m honestly surprised I got lucky and it didn’t get beat up, bt very cheap packaging from GS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamestop used a large cardboard box with tons of air pillows. The game and steelbok were in perfect shape.

Gamestop shipping pretty much a hit or miss with shipping.

Scalefast (who managed Bamco, SE and Ubi online stores) on the other hand don't cheaped out on logistic protection.

I'll still with SE Store from now on then for steelbook exclusives.

Btw, speaking of Bamco, they have a Scarlet Nexus exclusive steelbook. It may have been mentioned here before. I pre-ordered it a month or so back, but it wasn't really advertised all that much, like the FF7R steelbook was.

So some here may have missed it.

I'll still with SE Store from now on then for steelbook exclusives.

Btw, speaking of Bamco, they have a Scarlet Nexus exclusive steelbook. It may have been mentioned here before. I pre-ordered it a month or so back, but it wasn't really advertised all that much, like the FF7R steelbook was.

So some here may have missed it.
I got that same steelbook on the way as well bt I believe long as you locked in a preorder before games release 6/25, you were good to go, just have to pay a premium $10 for shipping buying directly from bamco, just make sure you bundle the game and steelbook to ship together (they will ask if you want to ship both separately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to be at my desk refreshing BestBuy and found the two listings (before checking here).  Scored both and am VERY pleased, considering how quickly they sold out.

For those here who have used a Best Buy gift card to buy an item and ended up cancel the order... Do they automatically put the funds back on the gift card if you cancel the order? And actually do it correctly? I preordered Metroid with a gift card, but I might cancel if I can get it elsewhere, and I don't want to have to call up customer service and go through a whole song and dance.

bread's done
Back