2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile LiS True Colors gets no LE/CE. All I want is a Steelbook, CD Soundtrack, and code for LiS Remastered.
I'm shocked it's not getting at least a SE store exclusive CE, the LiS CEs have always been nice.

The steelbook at game.co.uk is very nice. I wish it sold somewhere else or they shipped to the US.
I really wish I hadn't read that, now I'm going to have to track it down lol

Anyone else getting the PS5 version of Tales of Arise collecters?
Getting the Xbox version. I figure I'll support that system so it motivates more devs to release games for it. Though I'm not happy that Scarlet Nexus is 2 weeks ordered and not shipped. It has me worried about ordering more from that site.

b3fa7327cbf901f6b36ef32ca38943d3.jpg

Can’t get the site to load properly and seeing this after they went live would of been a nice collectors edition to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a whole bunch of the Tales CEs, but 200 for this one felt too much.
I'm in the same boat... I (think) have all the Tales CEs but $120 more for a 7 in statue, 64 page artbook (looks like softcover and not full sized either), music CD, and SB is overkill. I guess it really depends on the quality of the statue but a vast majority of CE statues are pretty low quality.

I have it pre-ordered for now but will likely cancel.

I'm torn on whether or not to get my Tales of Arise CE for PS4 or PS5. I pre-ordered both, going to cancel one.

My PS5 is already almost full and I don't want to delete and redownload games. I hate that they released the PS5 where it isn't upgradeable for storage at launch. So I've been relegating my PS5 games for exclusives obviously or titles like Cyberpunk/RE Village that are far better on PS5.

I might just get it for PS4. I assume Tales won't be hard to run regardless, they're usually pretty lightweight.

I'm torn on whether or not to get my Tales of Arise CE for PS4 or PS5. I pre-ordered both, going to cancel one.

My PS5 is already almost full and I don't want to delete and redownload games. I hate that they released the PS5 where it isn't upgradeable for storage at launch. So I've been relegating my PS5 games for exclusives obviously or titles like Cyberpunk/RE Village that are far better on PS5.

I might just get it for PS4. I assume Tales won't be hard to run regardless, they're usually pretty lightweight.
PS4 copy upgrades for free. Some people are just set on getting PS5 box art even though it only removes your option to play the ps4 copy on an external.

Didn't you know? White is so hot now.
If you are an Apple user maybe. I think it's more about having games that make it look like your new $500 system has more than 3 exclusives. That's not a jab at PS5 as I play Xbox mostly and it has 0 console exclusives right now. We are all waiting on new games.

Anyone else get a metroid dread special edition from Walmart?

I just got a price adjustment for 37.56 dallors off so now I'm going to pay 56.10 with tax for me. Sweet. If it dont get canceled lol.

I just got a price adjustment for 37.56 dallors off so now I'm going to pay 56.10 with tax for me. Sweet. If it dont get canceled lol.
I JUST got the same notification. I’m worried that we’re about to have our copies canceled on us, though

I JUST got the same notification. I’m worried that we’re about to have our copies canceled on us, though

I think they did a partial refund on the PS5 controller a while ago too, check with the PS5 thread to see if anyone received their orders.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat. This makes me worried this will be canceled or we're getting the standard edition.

In the past I have got weird price matches from Amazon and walmart. Nothing ever got canceled. But there's all ways a first.

+1 for the email.  What's weirder is if you click on the product page it says the current price is $34.99 with a List Price of $43.04

I'm surprised by how many people here got Dread CE from WM... I was actually around when that was posted and I couldn't even get it in my cart. 

Deathloop has a Free steelbook at best buy and a $10 reward. 

[attachment=35767:deathloop steelbook.PNG]

Even though I have most if not all of the recent of the Tales CEs I decided to skip this one. Didn't seem worth it and I don't really need another statue in a box

I *just* got a PS5, but I'm still going with the PS4 version over the PS5 if the upgrade is free. I'm sure it will take up the same space in the end and I like having the option of using my PS4 even if I probably won't. I prefer the blue stripe to the white too though anyway lol

I forgot that NMH3 CE was coming out this morning, but I'm sure it sold out quick anyway =/ I just got the LRG CEs for the first two, so that would have been nice. Maybe we'll get a last minute announcement for a NA version (though I doubt it)

Shit. Since when does Pix n Love sell out so fast. SMH
The preorder was handled poorly by Pix n Love. Their site crashed when it was supposed to go live. This is typical of them when they have a big launch. They were warned about this happening, but chose to do nothing about it. People were buying the game using back door links before the site fully came back up. Ideally they should've cancelled those orders and started over, but of course they didn't seem to care.

I also got the same email and will be very much happy if it ends up shipping for that price. Of course, I also have the SE preordered from both Target and BestBuy....just in case of the random cancellations that could occur. However, getting the SE for such a discount would make it a pretty easy decision to keep the Walmart copy, should it end up going through.

I *just* got a PS5, but I'm still going with the PS4 version over the PS5 if the upgrade is free. I'm sure it will take up the same space in the end and I like having the option of using my PS4 even if I probably won't. I prefer the blue stripe to the white too though anyway lol
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the PS5 installs the PS4 version, then makes a separate PS5 version. Then you can delete the PS4 version (which I didn't realize for awhile). So while installing, it takes 2x the space. Had to delete a bunch of stuff to install FF7.

I'm surprised by how many people here got Dread CE from WM... I was actually around when that was posted and I couldn't even get it in my cart.
The ONLY reason I got it was because I just happened to be on WalMart’s website the SECOND it went live. Total chance.

Keep getting emails from ShopTo about the Skyward Sword steelbook and hoping they've finally opened it up for international shipping only go be met with disappointment. It's been up for over a month now and hasn't sold out I can't believe they're not allowing US orders still.

Keep getting emails from ShopTo about the Skyward Sword steelbook and hoping they've finally opened it up for international shipping only go be met with disappointment. It's been up for over a month now and hasn't sold out I can't believe they're not allowing US orders still.
I forgot I pre-ordered the steelbook lol

Yea unfortunately they cut off orders containing steelbooks about a month or two in advance bt I heard shop4world or shop4megastore have them for $99 (game/SB) and ppl say they are legit as well

I sent a support request a few days ago about Scarlet Nexus and still no answer.  My order says

SCARLET NEXUS (Xbox Series X)
Delivery Status: Initiated

SCARLET NEXUS - STEELBOOK (EXCLUSIVE BONUS)
FREE !
Delivery Status: Preparing order

My USPS informed delivery page showed a tracking number that said waiting on item from the 24th of June but it's fallen off and can't see it.  Nothing says it's them, but I placed the order on the 23rd.  This sucks.

I sent a support request a few days ago about Scarlet Nexus and still no answer. My order says
SCARLET NEXUS (Xbox Series X)
Delivery Status: Initiated

SCARLET NEXUS - STEELBOOK (EXCLUSIVE BONUS)
FREE !
Delivery Status: Preparing order

My USPS informed delivery page showed a tracking number that said waiting on item from the 24th of June but it's fallen off and can't see it. Nothing says it's them, but I placed the order on the 23rd. This sucks.
Do they even have a customer support #? I’m sorry man and that’s ridiculous bt call them and I hope they can get it sorted out for you

Unless I'm doing it wrong, the PS5 installs the PS4 version, then makes a separate PS5 version. Then you can delete the PS4 version (which I didn't realize for awhile). So while installing, it takes 2x the space. Had to delete a bunch of stuff to install FF7.
I haven't set it up yet, so I don't know. I just know that you have to download the PS5 version and keep the disc in the drive to play. I figure that just like with the PS4, the game on the disc will be copied over and updated with the usual day 1 patch anyway, so the size difference between the two probably isn't that different in the end. ie Either way there'll be a huge install size for the game

Thanks for the heads up about the dual installs though. If it does work that way at least now I'll know to make sure to delete the PS4 version once the PS5 version is ready to go! =D

Yeah they have a support page. I sent in a ticket and got an auto response.
I would say try again and open a new one, Ik I had to speak with them about a payment issue and just to the rep I would cancel and re-order with a new form of payment…sucks cuz Ik you were trying to get the tales of arise collectors edition as well and this isn’t leaving a good mark on you

I haven't set it up yet, so I don't know. I just know that you have to download the PS5 version and keep the disc in the drive to play. I figure that just like with the PS4, the game on the disc will be copied over and updated with the usual day 1 patch anyway, so the size difference between the two probably isn't that different in the end. ie Either way there'll be a huge install size for the game
Thanks for the heads up about the dual installs though. If it does work that way at least now I'll know to make sure to delete the PS4 version once the PS5 version is ready to go! =D
Sheesh Ik most games with the upgrade path you can select a version to play ie. 3 dots beside game title and should be able to select which version ps4/ps5 to play/download bt with FF7R you have to install ps4 and ps5 simultaneously to transfer your saved data then delete the ps4 version afterwards(it’s a lot Ik)

bread's done
Back