2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news for US fans...AGAIN, Nintendo UK Store just revealed this
d942ce1acd45559f47bd9fc898d1213d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
I hate NoA sooooo much

Anyone else still not get a tracking number for their Tales of Arise CE? Ordered on first day of availability of April 22 and nothing so far. Thank goodness they sent a digital copy.

Anyone else still not get a tracking number for their Tales of Arise CE? Ordered on first day of availability of April 22 and nothing so far. Thank goodness they sent a digital copy.
My order still only shows as "Validated" and there is unsurprisingly no tracking information nor can I even access the pre-order digital goods. I did get a working download code. Reeeeaaallly hope it actually ships.

Also ShopTo does not allow pre-orders of Pokemon Legends Arceus (no SB on the website) outside of the UK right now...

I got my Deathloop steelbook and game today. Steelbook looks pretty nice! 

On an older CE note: Today I got an ebay purchase that was the Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X, The Cyberpunk controller charging stand, and it included the CE for Sekiro and the hardback guide for the game too.  All CiB.

I just got a tracking number for it but the tracking number isn't active yet

My order still only shows as "Validated" and there is unsurprisingly no tracking information nor can I even access the pre-order digital goods. I did get a working download code. Reeeeaaallly hope it actually ships.

Also ShopTo does not allow pre-orders of Pokemon Legends Arceus (no SB on the website) outside of the UK right now...
My PS5 version of the CE showed up this afternoon out of the blue.

They sent an email that said if you haven’t been notified of shipping by 9/20 contact support. That’s still a week away.

Is there anyone who pre-ordered the Tales CE who is also unable to access the digital pre-order bonus items?
My CE was shipped today and tracking updated to be delivered this thursday, but My order page doesn't have anything about Preorder DLC Code. I emailed Bandai support so I hope they send me a code.

Got my Tales CE yesterday (PS5 version). Box is much bigger than I expected and was packed very well - had those cushy foam corner things to hold the CE in place within the shipping box.

I got my Tales CE yesterday, but never got tracking info. So just because you didn't receive a heads up doesn't mean it isn't on the way. As others have mentioned, it was packaged very well. 

I have a package on the way from Grand Prairie, Texas and it’s not something I recognize. Could be Tales, not sure.

I'm in no real rush to get my Tales CE, but I have a vacation day planned next week, and I have this sinking feeling that's the day my CE is going to arrive, and I have no idea wtf I'm going to do if it arrives on that day. I could try to get a relative to go get it for me, but I doubt that'll fly.

I'm in no real rush to get my Tales CE, but I have a vacation day planned next week, and I have this sinking feeling that's the day my CE is going to arrive, and I have no idea wtf I'm going to do if it arrives on that day. I could try to get a relative to go get it for me, but I doubt that'll fly.
Depending on which carrier they use you have have them hold it for you instead of delivering that day

Depending on which carrier they use you have have them hold it for you instead of delivering that day
I think with UPS you can also pay extra to get a specific timed delivery window.

Does anyone know if they actually follow those strictly? If available, I could pay to request a delivery window before I leave, but if they aren't going to do it then it'll just be a waste of money.

If you still didn't get the steelbook over at fnac, do it now to secure one cause it's everyone on Twitter by people talking about it.

How were you able to cancel your order to redo it? I couldn't cancel mime through mobile
I made an account, once you sign in, go up under orders and you will have the option to cancel any precious orders you have made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed US Collectors doesn't include any DLC from Deluxe or Ultimate?
Confirmed, just a standard copy of the game sealed, then the Steelbook with the physical soundtrack in it plus an additional spindle.

Why is this a 2-disc release if the file size is around 40GB? It's also unclear how to install the physical version.

Couldn't order the standalone game last week before they added the goodies. And yeah, the extras look sweet. Very very frustrating having NoA just not bother with anything.

BTW, you have to manually add the steelbook to the cart, else it doesn't include it:

https://jeux-video.fnac.com/a16284182/Steelbook-Legendes-Pokemon-Arceus-Objet-derive-Objet-derive
OMG, I almost checked out with the steelbook alone for 40 euros!

My Tales CE finally shipped. Need some advice.

So I have vacation days planned for the 21st and 23rd. Right now, it's scheduled to arrive on the 22nd via UPS Surepost, which means they'll be handing it off to the post office.

But obviously that date is just estimated. A lot of the times it comes a day early or late.

Should I keep as-is and hope it arrives on the 22nd? Or should I upgrade to UPS Ground and hope it arrives 2 days sooner on the 20th? Or will give me the option to pay for an early delivery before I'm gone for the day, which you can't do with USPS?

My Tales CE finally shipped. Need some advice.

So I have vacation days planned for the 21st and 23rd. Right now, it's scheduled to arrive on the 22nd via UPS Surepost, which means they'll be handing it off to the post office.

But obviously that date is just estimated. A lot of the times it comes a day early or late.

Should I keep as-is and hope it arrives on the 22nd? Or should I upgrade to UPS Ground and hope it arrives 2 days sooner on the 20th? Or will give me the option to pay for an early delivery before I'm gone for the day, which you can't do with USPS?
Upgrade to Ground also let them hold it at UPS store, you can pick up at your own time

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back