2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
He means the same game. The Steelbook with the game was open order ordering on Sept 17. I don't know if there was a Steelbook-only version at the time though.
Yeah I knew the bundle was up. I was pretty sure the solo steelbook was new. I've got the bundle pre-ordered at fnac. I got in on the solo diamond/pearl steelbook on amazon uk though as I don't plan on getting both games.

Man, I'm super nervous about my Target order won't get fulfilled or be damaged. They do a horrible job packing games/accessories around me, everything comes in bubble mailers unless they're huge CEs. 

But my $6 t shirt comes in a box. So did my $7 bag of coffee. 

So if you bought both the Switch or PS4 Marky Skelter F Limited Edition from IFFY and you like to collect / keep your games sealed your pretty much screwed. Unlike NiS America who puts a sticker on the outside of the box identifying which system is which, the incompetent idiots at IFFY put no identifier on the outside of the Mary Skelter F packaging so there is no way to know which box has a PS4 or Switch steelbook case. I bought 2 of each, I got a big jumbled heavy box with 4 limited editions thrown inside with no way to know what has what. Unbelievable how shitty these companies are getting.

The only way to find out is to weigh them since the Switch steelbook case is lighter.

PS4 version set should be 1 lb 10.8 oz

Switch version set should be  1 lb 8.8 oz

Anyone have any experience with mobile app Gamestop pre-orders?  I pre ordered a copy of Far Cry 6 UE for a buddy as a gift.  Game shows as pre ordered on my account, but it doesn't show up in my order history.  Also, if I use the order confirmation email to check it, it says the order doesn't exist.  Lol

Just got the weirdest message ever about my Metroid Dread CE.

Said that they previously communicated that my order would be available to pickup at a Gamestop location, but that it would now ship to my address associated with the order?

I literally never got any message stating that, it was an online order that was made in that brief period it went up and was always made to ship to home? Way to give me anxiety Gamestop....

Said that they previously communicated that my order would be available to pickup at a Gamestop location, but that it would now ship to my address associated with the order?

I literally never got any message stating that, it was an online order that was made in that brief period it went up and was always made to ship to home? Way to give me anxiety Gamestop....
I got both bt long as it ships to me that’s all that matters, prolly a the web in store orders bt who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did get an email a couple days ago saying my order would be available for pickup in grapevine Texas, which is not where I live and it was an online order. So I think it's a correction for that email that went out.

I did get an email a couple days ago saying my order would be available for pickup in grapevine Texas, which is not where I live and it was an online order. So I think it's a correction for that email that went out.
Ah that makes sense, I was so confused and was digging through all my emails and saw nothing else related to Dread

Heads up to anyone looking, I stopped by my local gamestop yesterday and the manager informed me they did get in a limited number of Metroid Dread SE and the amiibo packs for friday. So if you're still looking I'd suggest going in at open to snag one. 

UPS sent an email about a 13lb package being delivered tomorrow.  I hope that's the Far Cry CE.  Still no shipment update from Ubi about it.

Just a reminder for anyone who have Chase card, they are doing 5% cash back on Walmart and Paypal transaction this quarter. Need to activate from your account first.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

$6 shipping... Gross...
$1.19 for a box of Pocky. Free shipping!

Speaking of shipping...The Aerith statue from SE tried to default to overnight shipping for $45! Standard shipping for it was $18. Standard for the Witcher Ronin statues was $30, so it could have been worse.

It was like $80 to ship the dumb Hootle edition to the US because of how big it was so I am happy with $7 shipping for this CE lol

Anyone else not had any of their 10/8 release date pre-orders ship from Gamestop?

Don't think I've ever had them take this long before to ship. Gonna be real pissed if I have to camp out online/in person to get an OLED and Dread CE

Anyone else not had any of their 10/8 release date pre-orders ship from Gamestop?

Don't think I've ever had them take this long before to ship. Gonna be real pissed if I have to camp out online/in person to get an OLED and Dread CE
Not GS, but my BBY order for the CE shipped out yesterday and is going to be delivered today

bread's done
Back