2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Regalla available on BestBuy again. 

Had a mail order already, but placed an in-store order to use all my rewards and will cancel the mail order.  (since it wouldn't let me change payment)

and gone already, nevermind  ... we'll see if the order sticks...my luck I cancel the original shipped and they don't fill the in store order...  :shock:    anyone have experience with these last minute store pickup orders on rare preorders?

I got my Horizon PS5 CE on a Target glitch for like $160. Was gonna cancel but damn that statue is cool.
Gonna try and sell the PS4 and PS5 codes to buy a physical game copy

Game's not even out yet, how can you say one of the other models would have been a better option?

I do agree that the Regalla Tremortusk figure looks a bit too much but I'm still keeping mine, hoping it looks better in person. The in game scenes with it looks bad ass. What looks really stupid is including a steelbook case with 2 disc holders and 0 discs. fuck this downloadable content shit.

The CE overall is massive though... no clue where I'm gonna put this.
That has been the biggest WTF moment since it was announced for me. Just throw in the disc version if you are going to include a steelbook. Its such a weird decision.

That has been the biggest WTF moment since it was announced for me. Just throw in the disc version if you are going to include a steelbook. Its such a weird decision.
It's because the digital version was once the only way to get both versions. The disc version needed a $10 upgrade. Digital let me make a CE for PS4 and PS5 in the same box. It was too late to change those plans I guess.

[attachment=36676:4DF52324-0D7C-4804-BF1C-F842F8D292A1.jpeg]

Got my Horizon CE early from Target. Came in it’s own box & Target used another box with bubbles. I had used 2 coupons on this & was half expecting it to get cancelled. Pleasant surprise!

Wish bestbuy had a brickseek  :whee: so I could see if they're actually getting my Regalla I bought with rewards in before I cancel the shipped one....   or maybe just deal with returning one if I wind up doubled up.   all these 1st world issues...  :dunce:  :lol:

super excited for the game

Good chance you will. Best Buy overnight most of my preorders, even for movies when I still bought them.
It's been a while since I've gotten release day delivery from them. They usually ship the night of release for me these days, and then I get it 2-3 days after.

Anyone think KOF Omega Edition will get stick around long enough to get a price drop? Argentina codes for the digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox are selling for $35 but I reaaaally want dem physical goodies. 

Out of curiosity, those of you who used Forward2Me to ship from the UK (or their Tax free location), uhhh, how much did shipping run because it seems to be wildly expensive...

Has anyone who ordered Horizon Forbidden West Special Edition - PlayStation 5 From Best Buy been charged or had it shipped yet? Because mine is still just sitting in pending are not even pending just shows pre-ordered

im done with preordering anything from amazon

between the cancellations and what they did with smt5 ive had enough

Update on the Made in Abyss pre-order situation.  Spike Chunsoft (the NA publisher) got back to me on Twitter and it looks like Amazon actually jumped the gun on opening up pre-orders, hence the cancellations.

[attachment=36691:spike.png]

anyone thinks the special edition horizon west for ps5 will be sold out at gamestop without preorder? i have preordered at bestbuy but rather get at gamestop to use giftcards

So. If I cancel my regalla from bestbuy where I used a ton of rewards... will it refund in points? Or each separate individual certificate I used?

So. If I cancel my regalla from bestbuy where I used a ton of rewards... will it refund in points? Or each separate individual certificate I used?
Should just be that total in certs. If you used 10 $5 certs, it'll say you have $50 for example.

My Regalla just shipped and says tomorrow for delivery. We shall see.

My Horizon CE was shipped Sunday night via FedEx. It's still not arrived yet. The expected delivery was Tuesday. I feel like they're told to hold it, cuz it shipped from 4 hours away

My Horizon CE was shipped Sunday night via FedEx. It's still not arrived yet. The expected delivery was Tuesday. I feel like they're told to hold it, cuz it shipped from 4 hours away
FedEx's delivery dates are always wrong. My Regalla Ed shipped yesterday and was supposed to be delivered today... it hasn't been picked up yet but is still expected to be delivered today. From Michigan. Yeah.

that does NOT bode well for my Elden Ring PS5 CE for next week that I have preorderd at target
I’m used to it at this point. I only pre order from them cuz of the discounts, target circle or b2g1 cancel. As long as it arrives which usually does then I’m good.

bread's done
Back