2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the same email about Elden Ring then I was charged about an hour later. Got a similar email from NISA about my Atelier Sophie 2 LE, saying it was because of weather.

Ordered a standard Elden Ring from BB for a relative. I'm on the east coast. It shipped today from California and my UPS estimated delivery is tomorrow. lol... right.

I don't even get games from Virginia the next day let alone California.

Just got an email from GS, my Elden Ring is delayed.

Maybe gamestop will send out a coupon for the delay. I forget witch game it was they did that for in the past but it was a 40 coupon. That was glitch and could be used over and over lol.

I don’t mind the delay, especially if we get a coupon or something of the like on top. I’ve got a digital copy loaded and ready to play when it unlocks in a little over an hour, and I have a regular copy to pick up at BB tomorrow.
I’m just more fearful that GS would just cancel the order and say they can’t fulfill it. Not super fearful of it but still it worries me.

I played sekiro first then Bloodborne and I gotta say sekiro is my fav so far. Can’t u pause the game? Better than Bloodborne and demon souls imo. I really loved both Bloodborne and sekiro tho. Demon souls not as much. I’m guessing demon souls plays more like dark souls so I guess I don’t love souls games. Elden ring should be a bit different I guess?

Was able to at least order the PS5 version of Elden Ring CE from Target at 1 am. Has anyone had preorders of CEs cancelled by Target? (Just asking because I really want this CE lol)

Sad thing is it says it’s scheduled delivery on 3/15 : /

Was able to get a PS5 CE order in at 1:08am at target. Mine shows as backordered. I'm hoping they all show that.

As someone that played H:ZD at launch, I really don't remember most of the characters that I'm supposed to know in H:FW. I remember like two people, and I'm like 25+ hours in.

Erend and Sylens. Don't remember the Sun King or the trainer lady at all, for example. I don't even remember Varl.
I’m about 12 hours in & there’s 9 returning characters from the previous game.

Had my order cancelled on Namco Bandai store yesterday due to "payment issues" when I see no attempts on any of my credit cards. This was for the premium edition that I wasted time suffering on with their problems with the new launched store that day. Contacted support/opened a ticket but have no expectations at this point.
Same thing happened to me. I first received an email on Wednesday night that they were "unable to process" my order for the Premium Collectors Edition because I didn't save my credit card info on their site. Well, whatever. And I should click the link to update my order and make sure the box to save the card is ticked. Of course, when I click the link their store was down for maintenance and after reading up on it had been down for about two days already.

IMG-9646.jpg

I was finally able to get into the store early Thursday morning, maybe 3 or 4am. This is the message that greeted me:

IMG-9634.png

They probably sold more than they had and just canceled unlucky people like me saying my "payment could not be processed" which is bullshit. I created a ticket Wednesday night, and they finally responded early this morning:

IMG-9647.jpg

Doesn't really help me, because it's now been removed from my cart because they have no stock. Thanks. Bandai sucks.

What the fuck, Heavy. That sucks! I mean I don't see any failed payment things from them (and got a charge on my card IIRC) but my order still says awaiting payment (new order from Tues, they cancelled the one from mid-December).

What a cluster

Just got a delivery estimate of March 8th from Gamestop for my Elden Ring which is terrible since I'll be out of town from the 7th. Ughhh

What the fuck, Heavy. That sucks! I mean I don't see any failed payment things from them (and got a charge on my card IIRC) but my order still says awaiting payment (new order from Tues, they cancelled the one from mid-December).

What a cluster
Lol thanks! Yeah, I'm thinking they just didn't have enough to cover their preorders, and I drew the short straw. I'm guessing I'm not the only one, but I can't say for sure. It also sucks because I struggled with their website on desktop and phone trying to get that order in for at least 45 minutes or so, and now have nothing to show for it. It was a shitshow from the beginning. I've had other orders with them go through no problem.

Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but I just got an Elden Ring CE order placed on Gamestops site, in case anyone else still needed one

Same thing happened to me. I first received an email on Wednesday night that they were "unable to process" my order for the Premium Collectors Edition because I didn't save my credit card info on their site. Well, whatever. And I should click the link to update my order and make sure the box to save the card is ticked. Of course, when I click the link their store was down for maintenance and after reading up on it had been down for about two days already.

IMG-9646.jpg

I was finally able to get into the store early Thursday morning, maybe 3 or 4am. This is the message that greeted me:

IMG-9634.png

They probably sold more than they had and just canceled unlucky people like me saying my "payment could not be processed" which is bullshit. I created a ticket Wednesday night, and they finally responded early this morning:

IMG-9647.jpg

Doesn't really help me, because it's now been removed from my cart because they have no stock. Thanks. Bandai sucks.
Same thing happened to me...new web store and crappy system that you need to save your credit card info, not all of us want our credit card info saved on websites.

PS4 Elden CE available: https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/products/elden-ring-collectors-edition---playstation-4/321765.html

EDIT* also anyone's SB ship from Bestbuy yet? They sent the game and I got it yesterday.
Mine is getting ready to ship. I'll have the game tonight. I hope UPS goes to the correct house today. They are usually ok but sent my Hurt Locker steelbook to another house this week already. FedEx is usually the one messing things up.

Same thing happened to me...new web store and crappy system that you need to save your credit card info, not all of us want our credit card info saved on websites.
For anyone old enough, getting a lot of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition fuck-up vibes from this... but Namco also changed vendors since then too so maybe a Namco thing. Fingers crossed for you guys.

My Elden Ring CE arrived from BB. Was in a large box with a lot of air packets.
So retailers are shipping in non-manufacterer packing? Tales was Bamco Store exclusive and those were well packed from what I recall. Hopefully these are well packed, especially with all the weather issues and delays peeps are getting.

For anyone old enough, getting a lot of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition fuck-up vibes from this... but Namco also changed vendors since then too so maybe a Namco thing. Fingers crossed for you guys.
Holy shit I totally forgot about Ni No Kickstarter or whatever they called it! I dunno who they used before (Scalefast maybe?), but whomever they switched to seems pretty bad so far.

I remember the secret ordering link that was posted here that caused that issue.

I'm gonna try the Elden Ring vinyl on the namco store.  I think it does not ship/charge until August.  $172 shipped for the 8 record set.  I have time to second guess myself and cancel.

Welp, just got an email from Target asking me to accept a delay on my Horizon SE, now the delivery window is 2/21-3/11. I'm guessing this is a very bad sign. I understand there's supply chain issues right now, but I think it's reasonable to be frustrated over not knowing exactly why this game keeps getting delayed. If they're waiting to receive their stock (or if it's another reason entirely, like god forbid they oversold), then it would be nice to be told that. Chat is useless, just giving a generic response about how it'll ship if they get it in stock. This really sucks. It's not about being unable to wait for something, it's just about being left in the dark over that something's status (especially when I reserved my copy back in September). Anyone else still waiting on theirs?

Holy shit I totally forgot about Ni No Kickstarter or whatever they called it! I dunno who they used before (Scalefast maybe?), but whomever they switched to seems pretty bad so far.
Ah yes, the good ol’ Ni No Starter as they called it. What a mess up that was. I got one of those back in the day but not without a story.

Anyway, I picked up my BB Elden Ring standard with the steelbook and now I finally have a pending charge for the GameStop Elden Ring CE.

Well, UPS claimed I wasn’t home and sent my Elden Ring CE to one of their pickup points for tomorrow. I get that the pandemic and other world events have impacted delivery, but still annoying when certain drivers are just full of it.

Might actually just return the CE, as I have a standard copy coming for $43 and after seeing unboxing, nothing in that box adds up to $160 of value imo. I really wish the art book had been closer to Skyrim’s art book in size and quality.

Welp, just got an email from Target asking me to accept a delay on my Horizon SE, now the delivery window is 2/21-3/11. I'm guessing this is a very bad sign. I understand there's supply chain issues right now, but I think it's reasonable to be frustrated over not knowing exactly why this game keeps getting delayed. If they're waiting to receive their stock (or if it's another reason entirely, like god forbid they oversold), then it would be nice to be told that. Chat is useless, just giving a generic response about how it'll ship if they get it in stock. This really sucks. It's not about being unable to wait for something, it's just about being left in the dark over that something's status (especially when I reserved my copy back in September). Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
Bro idk mine was delayed a few times and said March 4. It did tell me that they just shipped it. This is the special edition for ps5 by the way. So it’s coming for sure as long as u keep approving the delay

Well, UPS claimed I wasn’t home and sent my Elden Ring CE to one of their pickup points for tomorrow. I get that the pandemic and other world events have impacted delivery, but still annoying when certain drivers are just full of it.

Might actually just return the CE, as I have a standard copy coming for $43 and after seeing unboxing, nothing in that box adds up to $160 of value imo. I really wish the art book had been closer to Skyrim’s art book in size and quality.
Exactly. It’s overpriced. Wish we’d get a bang for our buck like sekiro’s CE

Most of these stores don't accept paypal because either A. their payment systems can't deal with paypal tokens and authorizations(which are a bitch to be fair if you aren't on a decent platform) or B. they don't want to pay the additional processing fees, especially for international transactions. 

Paypal is a terrible deal from the merchant side.

Had my PS4 Best Buy Elden Ring CE delivered today...except Best Buy sent me a PS5 version by mistake. 

I even double checked my order and it was for the PS4 version.  Going to ask amongst my friend group to see if I can trade with anyone I guess...

bread's done
Back