2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone preorder the ELEX II CE? I noticed that GameStop used to have other versions, but now only has the PS4 version and it’s sold out. I’m assuming this CE will probably fly low on the radar given the mixed success of the first game and the fact that the first CE was clearanced out. Was hoping I might be able to grab one, but it doesn’t look like it’s really being sold anywhere on launch day (today).

Feels like you are going to get a regular ps4 copy but hopefully not
Fingers crossed. I'd hope at this point considering its different shipment batches they've figured out there was that issue going on

A friend of mine ordered the PS4 CE and actually got it

They're up on the gamestop app at least! I guess i'll buy it again  and hope gamestop doesn't shaq-fu it up this time lmao (PS4)

But isn't the CE OOS? Does anyone know what GS is doing/saying about this?
I called about my Horizon Forbidden West Regalla that’s stuck in awaiting pickup status for 2 weeks. They requested a replacement and I asked this same question. The rep said they keep extras held for this specific reason. However with the issue Elden Ring is having I feel like they won’t have enough

Some of you have literally made 10+ posts in this thread about status updates for your orders.  This thread is not your personal diary/blog for shipping updates.  Nobody likes these posts as evidenced by the previous dozens of pages on here. 

If you feel the need to make one post about your order, I get it.  By all means post your haul pics, friendly banter, CE reviews, and unboxing videos.  This place is supposed to be fun.  But grow the fk up and stop posting your constant shipping updates and hand-wringing.  A few people have been guilty of this for years; they come here literally to just post their shipping updates.  Nobody cares.  I'm looking directly at you, Eagles guy.  Before anyone reacts to the harshness of this post I've had two other people complain about the quality of this thread lately saying that it has gone downhill and they have little desire to come here anymore.  The overall posting quality has cratered.   Let's clean this place up a bit, shall we? 

Save the responses. Please stop with the ME ME ME MY ORDER MY ORDER MY ORDER nonsense.  This thread is for product availability and CE discussion.  If this doesn't work I'm just going to start adding people to the ignore list since you can't behave like grown adults in a public forum.  I expect a good amount of 'on-the-spectrum' behavior on forums but this is completely out of control and it's affecting the enjoyment of everyone.

I've readied and deleted this post a dozen times and it's beyond past due.

The order updates are very helpful imo. If not for those I would have been completely shocked when I opened up my PS4 CE order to find a standard PS5 copy. I don't see the harm. It takes a matter of seconds to read those posts.

I apologize if I’m one of those people but I felt like for this specific incidence with the Elden Ring it was ok to post the updates when it’s possible there are so many others that may or are currently having this issue. But I’ll leave it alone and not post anymore about it the issue

I apologize if I’m one of those people but I felt like for this specific incidence with the Elden Ring it was ok to post the updates when it’s possible there are so many others that may or are currently having this issue. But I’ll leave it alone and not post anymore about it the issue
This. Especially given how badly its getting screwed up compared to other more isolated incidents

I agree with Nothing- and was thinking of saying something myself. I sympathize with those having issues with their orders, but there doesn't need to be a play by play, at least in this thread.

Clearly, two big releases having issues near each other compounded things, but if a consistent back and forth on status updates is wanted or warranted due to issues, then I think another thread should be made and the conversation taken there.

So OnTrac finally picked up my Elden Ring CE from GameStop on the supposed day of delivery. New estimated delivery is Thursday. Cool. I’m okay with that.

The weird thing is that people are saying the standard copy is weighing about 1 pound and the CE is 7 lbs? Well my shipping details says my package is 15 lbs. Are they sending me two CE?

Edit: Double-checked and I only got one charge from GameStop. Probably just a weight error on their end.

My PS5 version finally shipped and is the correct shipping weight luckily, so hopefully anyone else in the same situation is gonna be good. The PS4 copy I ordered today is shipping now too lol, so lets see if thats the shenanigans.

Guess I'll see if any friends want it, if not back to Gamestop or eBay it goes. Saw my friends statue in person and I cant wait to stick in on the shelf next to my DS2, 3 and Sekiro statues

So OnTrac finally picked up my Elden Ring CE from GameStop on the supposed day of delivery. New estimated delivery is Thursday. Cool. I’m okay with that.

The weird thing is that people are saying the standard copy is weighing about 1 pound and the CE is 7 lbs? Well my shipping details says my package is 15 lbs. Are they sending me two CE?

Edit: Double-checked and I only got one charge from GameStop. Probably just a weight error on their end.
Good luck with those thieves.

My PS5 version finally shipped and is the correct shipping weight luckily, so hopefully anyone else in the same situation is gonna be good. The PS4 copy I ordered today is shipping now too lol, so lets see if thats the shenanigans.

Guess I'll see if any friends want it, if not back to Gamestop or eBay it goes. Saw my friends statue in person and I cant wait to stick in on the shelf next to my DS2, 3 and Sekiro statues
Still nada for me... looks like you got some PUR points out of it too for the delays, which is nice. Also realized that promo horn they shipped last week still hasn't even been picked up.LOL

On another problem- does anyone know how to contact Xseed and get an response? I ordered 5 games from them during the Pres Day sale and they only shipped 2 but my order only shows 1 tracking number.

Despite the issues with GS, pro members get $15 off everything and the ps4 Elden Ring CE is currently in stock for anyone who wants to roll the dice

Despite the issues with GS, pro members get $15 off everything and the ps4 Elden Ring CE is currently in stock for anyone who wants to roll the dice
I think they fixed it because I tried to check out and it while it shows $15 during search, during checkout it goes back to $190.

Pondering if I should just place an order because I'm prob not getting the PS5 CE....

Some of you have literally made 10+ posts in this thread about status updates for your orders. This thread is not your personal diary/blog for shipping updates. Nobody likes these posts as evidenced by the previous dozens of pages on here.

If you feel the need to make one post about your order, I get it. By all means post your haul pics, friendly banter, CE reviews, and unboxing videos. This place is supposed to be fun. But grow the fk up and stop posting your constant shipping updates and hand-wringing. A few people have been guilty of this for years; they come here literally to just post their shipping updates. Nobody cares. I'm looking directly at you, Eagles guy. Before anyone reacts to the harshness of this post I've had two other people complain about the quality of this thread lately saying that it has gone downhill and they have little desire to come here anymore. The overall posting quality has cratered. Let's clean this place up a bit, shall we?

Save the responses. Please stop with the ME ME ME MY ORDER MY ORDER MY ORDER nonsense. This thread is for product availability and CE discussion. If this doesn't work I'm just going to start adding people to the ignore list since you can't behave like grown adults in a public forum. I expect a good amount of 'on-the-spectrum' behavior on forums but this is completely out of control and it's affecting the enjoyment of everyone.

I've readied and deleted this post a dozen times and it's beyond past due.
While I get your reasoning,why don't those who complain speak up instead of running to messages in regards to whatever is bothering them?

So is the ELden Ring ps5 collectors worth it to those that have picked it up? I got impatient while waiting for my Best Buy pickup order and bought the standard at GameStop. I love the game and now just wondering if I should cancel or keep.

I got my Elden Ring steelbook from Best Buy, and it got a huge dent and now they are sold out

I got my Elden Ring steelbook from Best Buy, and it got a huge dent and now they are sold out
Have you gone into a store? They probably have 5-10 available, go look in the video game section and if you don't see them there ask at the customer service desk.

Good luck with those thieves
So yeah I got the notification that my package was delivered while sitting at home. Got nothing. Called OnTrac and support says the guy pinged it as delivered from across town but that he would swing by “soon”. That was about 6 hours ago and still nothing. Looking worse and worse by the minute.

To anyone who got their CE, it had seals on the CE box itself correct? I would assume so but sometimes they don’t. If I do get my package I would be fearful it was tampered with and missing items.

So yeah I got the notification that my package was delivered while sitting at home. Got nothing. Called OnTrac and support says the guy pinged it as delivered from across town but that he would swing by “soon”. That was about 6 hours ago and still nothing. Looking worse and worse by the minute.

To anyone who got their CE, it had seals on the CE box itself correct? I would assume so but sometimes they don’t. If I do get my package I would be fearful it was tampered with and missing items.
Sorry bro, but you're SOL. I got the same spiel with 3x diff packages during last year's sales on the first call and follow up calls were basically "yep, our employee stole it, tell GS and see if they can ship you a replacement".

If you see it in stock, I suggest ordering a copy and hope you don't get OnTrac again. GS will give you the refund for your lost order without any questions. I have no idea how GS doesn't lose money with those thieves.

Does anyone need a Horizon PS5 special edition? I may have an extra due to Best Buy royally screwing up. Otherwise I'll be returning it for a refund soon. Would rather it go to someone in need who got shafted like me.

Online locator said none in store, but I will try anyway tomorrow
Make sure and ask them to pull up the sku if you can't find any, I'm sure Tyrok could back me up on this but they don't even put out a ton of their inventory on the floor anymore. Literally just sits in the back or out of view in other places.

For those of you who ordered Elden Ring CE from GS, did they ship it in the original manufacture's box? Or did they ship it in their own box? 

The PS4 version I ordered as a back up already arrived but they shipped it in a regular shipping box by putting it in a corner and them putting bubbles in the empty space. Of course, the corner where the CE was got completely fucked up due to weight imbalance but beyond that, this looks WAY too shelf worn for a brand new copy. Lots of minor wear/damage beyond the shipping damage. This is going straight back to GS. and I guess I'll wait and hope they actually ship my PS5 version. 

For those of you who ordered Elden Ring CE from GS, did they ship it in the original manufacture's box? Or did they ship it in their own box?
Mine came in an outer box from gs. Shipped out of their KY warehouse. A lot of loose space but overall condition was still acceptable.

All right, I don't mean to give a play-by-play of my order status here, but my Horizon SE (PS4) from Target was just delayed again, now expected by 3/18, an entire month after release. I just want to know if anyone is still waiting on this item. This is the worst shitshow I've experienced with a game launch in a long time, but I so desperately want this order to go through because the SE is sold out everywhere and I got 40% off with that Circle coupon back in September. Oh, and I pre-ordered this in September. How did I not secure a copy? Anyway. I'll stop bringing this up after this if it annoys anyone, but I just need to know if I'm the only one left in this miserable boat with the bullseye painted on the side. Thanks.

EDIT: called customer service and was given the same spiel as the last time I contacted them: delayed by vendor but will arrive eventually. The lady couldn't tell me when they'd get it in, of course. but she did knock 10 bucks off, so there's that. That means this game is going to be even cheaper, so please Target, fulfill the order! I'm really wondering if this is on Sony/Playstation more than Target, since it sounds like Target didn't receive the shipments they were promised. What. A. Mess.

All right, I don't mean to give a play-by-play of my order status here, but my Horizon SE (PS4) from Target was just delayed again, now expected by 3/18, an entire month after release. I just want to know if anyone is still waiting on this item. This is the worst shitshow I've experienced with a game launch in a long time, but I so desperately want this order to go through because the SE is sold out everywhere and I got 40% off with that Circle coupon back in September. Oh, and I pre-ordered this in September. How did I not secure a copy? Anyway. I'll stop bringing this up after this if it annoys anyone, but I just need to know if I'm the only one left in this miserable boat with the bullseye painted on the side. Thanks.
I have had similar preorders get delayed from Target and while it lets you extend (and approve) the delay once a week, eventually after about 6 weeks they cancel the order no matter what. Good luck, hope you get it!

All right, I don't mean to give a play-by-play of my order status here, but my Horizon SE (PS4) from Target was just delayed again, now expected by 3/18, an entire month after release. I just want to know if anyone is still waiting on this item. This is the worst shitshow I've experienced with a game launch in a long time, but I so desperately want this order to go through because the SE is sold out everywhere and I got 40% off with that Circle coupon back in September. Oh, and I pre-ordered this in September. How did I not secure a copy? Anyway. I'll stop bringing this up after this if it annoys anyone, but I just need to know if I'm the only one left in this miserable boat with the bullseye painted on the side. Thanks.

Same happened at best buy. I was on the phone everyday for days in a row trying to get it straightened out. Lots of time and gas money wasted when I had a pre-order from the beginning.

Check your foreign amazon Triangle Strategy EU CE pre-orders.  The game comes out tomorrow and is currently pulling a 83 on metacritic.  They are about to charge and ship for ~$120+

So my Elden Ring CE arrived from GameStop today while I was out to go see The Batman. I’m surprised it actually showed up. Box looked untampered with, and all contents were there. Then I see it. The steelbook has noticeable scratches on it. Likely from when it was made or packaged, but chances of a replacement are probably zero. Damnit, but at least I got the thing. Even had the steed whistle in the box too. The CE outer box got banged up though which also sucks but is minor in my eyes.

Check your foreign amazon Triangle Strategy EU CE pre-orders. The game comes out tomorrow and is currently pulling a 83 on metacritic. They are about to charge and ship for ~$120+
I'm struggling with the decision right now... I enjoyed the demo but that obviously it doesn't say much about the entire game overall. And while an 83 is a good score for a game, SRPGs are one of those genres where there's a few games I love (FFT, Valkryia Chronicles, Tactics Ogre Let Jeanne D'arc), one I liked (Tactics Ogre), and dozens where I just couldn't get past the first few hours (any FE game, any of the Disgaeas, any FFT after the original, any western made SRPG).

That's the $120 question...

Check your foreign amazon Triangle Strategy EU CE pre-orders. The game comes out tomorrow and is currently pulling a 83 on metacritic. They are about to charge and ship for ~$120+
Another question is Amazon UK or FNAC if one does decide to get it. Shipping is hit or miss with Amazon UK. FNAC seemed to do a good job with Pokémon Legends Arceus but this is a bigger box/item 🤔

EDIT: called customer service and was given the same spiel as the last time I contacted them: delayed by vendor but will arrive eventually. The lady couldn't tell me when they'd get it in, of course. but she did knock 10 bucks off, so there's that. That means this game is going to be even cheaper, so please Target, fulfill the order! I'm really wondering if this is on Sony/Playstation more than Target, since it sounds like Target didn't receive the shipments they were promised. What. A. Mess.
Wow guess I should’ve called to get a discount too. Mine finally arrived this week tho. U should get urs. My dying light deluxe keeps getting delayed too tho and says March 18. Tempted to call but I did just get my copy from GameStop instead with $15 off glitch so I might just return or cancel the target one

For those of you who got Elden ring from Bandai Namco's store (regular CE, not premium), what kind of packing did they use? I haven't opened it and debating refusing it (i.e. giving back to UPS) since they charged more (with shipping) but the backup copy from BB I got has one corner that's mildly beat up. Not sure if I should open and check Bamco's and only wanted to keep one sealed (PS4 version to play came with ring from GS)....

bread's done
Back