2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
My XBC3 order still says "Processing", if I don't hear anything over the next couple days I might just buy a copy at Best Buy to play and return the unopened copy when it arrives.

My XBC3 order still says "Processing", if I don't hear anything over the next couple days I might just buy a copy at Best Buy to play and return the unopened copy when it arrives.
Nothing on my order either, but I ordered during the second round so not sure if that plays a role in who's order ships when.

I got one for the ce. The tracking info says it will be here by 8/2, but given where it says it is in the process, I could see it being earlier.

Got a shipping statement within the last hour. Still so fresh it doesn't have an origin location and if it ships from the northwest like last time I'll probably have to do a buy -> return but here's hoping they have east coast shipping centers.

I ordered 2 copies since I couldn't edit the quantity but my shipment email is only showing one copy shipped.
Says the exact same thing for me, but when I click order it shows a quantity of 2…

Nintendo better not be pulling any f*ckery here or give me a refund.

So... I just realized that I never actually checked my Xeno 3 CE order on Nintendo's website and... this is what my order looks like. Does anyone else's look like this? [attachment=37132:pic.PNG]

Got my shipment email, but I don't know when the CE contents are actually shipping, they just said "the fall" did they ever give an exact date yet?

@Vinny Mine looks like that. Nice to see it's not me lol

For those whose copy has shipped, does your order show that something shipped or do you just know because of the email?

So... I just realized that I never actually checked my Xeno 3 CE order on Nintendo's website and... this is what my order looks like. Does anyone else's look like this?
attachicon.gif
pic.PNG
mine is like that and im not gonna lie, im deeply worried

No picture. No description and the status is "Processing" .....sigh......lets hope for the best

I ordered 2 copies since I couldn't edit the quantity but my shipment email is only showing one copy shipped.
Says the exact same thing for me, but when I click order it shows a quantity of 2…

Nintendo better not be pulling any f*ckery here or give me a refund.
Yeah I checked out with two in the first wave fury and given my card was charged for two I really hope they ship that many.

Yeah I checked out with two in the first wave fury and given my card was charged for two I really hope they ship that many.
to prevent scalping and get it out to as many ppl as possible makes sense to ship 1 then the extras when avaiblae as some ppl will get the collectors edition contents in the fall anyway, Ik it sucks bt seems like the most logical from a buisness standpoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to prevent scalping and get it out to as many ppl as possible makes sense to ship 1 then the extras when avaiblae as some ppl will get the collectors edition contents in the fall anyway, Ik it sucks bt seems like the most logical from a buisness standpoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But the extras don't ship for a while and right now only the base game ships, which should NOT be in short supply. I just don't want to be in a position where I end up with 1 complete copy of the CE and having to deal with Nintendo CS months down the road.

Sword and Fairy: Together Forever PS5 and PS4 physical versions launch in early 2023 in the west

$49.99

Sword-and-Fairy-Together-Forever_2022_07-28-22_001-320x189.jpg

• Reversible cover sheet in a gorgeous original authentic Chinese design.
  • Set of four high-quality chipboard standees of the main characters.
  • Download code for four modern-design costumes for the main characters.
  • Soundtrack download code.
  • PS4 Exclusive: Download codes for two unique PS4 themes.

$99.99

Sword-and-Fairy-Together-Forever_2022_07-28-22_002-320x189.jpg

• Wholly unique CCG deck set of in-game CCG “Journey to Heaven and Earth.”
  • Two-player playmat for CCG (can also be used as large desk mat).
  • Adorable iconic fairy plush.
  • SteelBook game case.
  • Four-disc original soundtrack CD set.
  • Four high-quality, stunning art print postcards.

That doesn't seem like a terrible CE for the cost?

The steelbook for Valkyrie Elysium is now added to Best Buy orders.  I cancelled mine and put in a new order.

My Xenoblade 3 is still processing.

PS: Is gamestop the only place with Bayonetta 1 in stock still?  They are dumb and ignore me being pro and require $50 to get free shipping.

So... I just realized that I never actually checked my Xeno 3 CE order on Nintendo's website and... this is what my order looks like. Does anyone else's look like this? pic.PNG
Seems to be pretty common on Reddit as well, mine says the same. I'm guessing it'll ship tomorrow or later tonight. Luckily Digimon Survive comes out too which will have all my focus

Gamestop is nice and confused about my Callisto Protocol CE showing as a bundle.  My Game shows Xbox, but the CE contents are listed as PS5 which includes the season pass and other DLC.  Support has emailed me back to ask about it and is still listed incorrectly. 

L3qcJAC.png

Seems to be pretty common on Reddit as well, mine says the same. I'm guessing it'll ship tomorrow or later tonight. Luckily Digimon Survive comes out too which will have all my focus
Mine said the same thing and today I was blessed with an email and tracking.

For context, I bought mine on the 2nd wave

Mine said the same thing and today I was blessed with an email and tracking.

For context, I bought mine on the 2nd wave
Mine is showing shipped as of around 40 minutes ago. The website still says processing but I got the email with tracking, arriving next Tuesday

Ordered in the first preorder wave

The steelbook for Valkyrie Elysium is now added to Best Buy orders. I cancelled mine and put in a new order.

My Xenoblade 3 is still processing.

PS: Is gamestop the only place with Bayonetta 1 in stock still? They are dumb and ignore me being pro and require $50 to get free shipping.
Thank you, time to place a preorder now that the steelbook is finally included.

Placed an order for Xenoblade at BB since nothing from Nintendo still :/

Should be here tomorrow or Sat. if FedEx can actually deliver it...

Would have done store pickup for it, but it's not available for some reason

Xenoblade finally shipped.

The AI CE for Xbox came in today. Some torn plastic wrap, but box is perfect.
I ordered the NS version and mine arrived with some minor side creasing and a semi dented corner- it took like over 10 days to ship and I can't help but feel like these are returns...

Placed an order for Xenoblade at BB since nothing from Nintendo still :/

Should be here tomorrow or Sat. if FedEx can actually deliver it...

Would have done store pickup for it, but it's not available for some reason
Oh man, hopefully you get something by tomorrow. Mine literally just shipped but the email makes it sound like they shipped the entire CE even though they're only shipping the game.

The XC3 shipment finally showed up on my MyUPS account and it's listed as 1lb. Looks like it's just 2 copies of the base game, no CE items.

The XC3 shipment finally showed up on my MyUPS account and it's listed as 1lb. Looks like it's just 2 copies of the base game, no CE items.
So does mine but UPS prob hasn't measured the package weight weight. I think 1lb is just the default weight companies companies ship packages at.

Did anyone who got 2 copies only get one shipped? I ordered 2 during the initial disaster (in the hopes of passing one to someone who might need it if the disaster kept disasterin') and got shipping notification for one, even though they took payment for two. Now that everyone got one who wanted one it seems, I am fine with just the one but want my $90 back if I'm not getting the second.

Oh man, hopefully you get something by tomorrow. Mine literally just shipped but the email makes it sound like they shipped the entire CE even though they're only shipping the game.
Thanks, I hope it arrives tomorrow too! :)

Nintendo finally sent out the shipping email. Should be here Tuesday, so glad I ordered a copy for when I'm free to play on Sunday.

I think they have said the CE contents will be sold later without the game. You are safe to buy the standard copy for now then.
I believe that was for Europe. Would be nice if Nintendo did the same for NA in the Fall

Thanks, I hope it arrives tomorrow too! :)
Nintendo finally sent out the shipping email. Should be here Tuesday, so glad I ordered a copy for when I'm free to play on Sunday.

I believe that was for Europe. Would be nice if Nintendo did the same for NA in the Fall
I’m curious about this, it let me “register interest” for the CE without the game on the site and I’m in the states. Not sure if that means anything at all or not.

bread's done
Back