2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed that BestBuy doesn't kick the FF/Valkyrie steelboks down a flight of stairs before sending them to me again. The Stranger of Paradise and Ghostwire Tokyo saga from earlier this year was not fun. I really wish that any other retailer would get these, as BestBuy's the only one I consistently have problems with.
Ouch i am lucky. best buy is a local store around 5 minutes away

Ouch i am lucky. best buy is a local store around 5 minutes away
There are three near me, but they're each about thirty minutes one-way. Unfortunately none of them seem to keep stock of steelbooks or really much video game stuff at all, so I'm always at the mercy of the shipping and logistics powers that be.

So I just placed a pre-order for crisis core on PS5, but the steelbook wasn’t listed as a free item. It’s not listed as a free item for any version other than switch. Does that mean they’ve run out of the Blu-Ray sized steelbooks?

So I just placed a pre-order for crisis core on PS5, but the steelbook wasn’t listed as a free item. It’s not listed as a free item for any version other than switch. Does that mean they’ve run out of the Blu-Ray sized steelbooks?
Seemingly so, g2 listing shown out of stock.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the other half of the Xenoblade CEs are starting to finally ship out for some people in Canada and Japan. Hopefully US and Europe aren't too far behind.

Sounds like the other half of the Xenoblade CEs are starting to finally ship out for some people in Canada and Japan. Hopefully US and Europe aren't too far behind.
I got a shipping email here in the US just now. Also looks like the Elden Ring Vinyl soundtrack is about to ship next week. That was a case of FOMO and Namco does not do cancellations.

Got my Diofield game + Steelbook from Amazon Germany.  The two were packaged together via plastic seal in a cardboard mailer so I was a little worried about denting, however I seem to have gotten lucky. 

Here is a compilation pic for the curious.

[attachment=37352:IMG_20220928_163009.jpg]

Got my Diofield game + Steelbook from Amazon Germany. The two were packaged together via plastic seal in a cardboard mailer so I was a little worried about denting, however I seem to have gotten lucky.

IMG_20220928_163009.jpg
Really bummed I missed this one. The steelbook alone is going for upwards of $65 on eBay.

Edit: Glad I checked Amazon.de. They have 12 in stock (now 11).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Diofield game + Steelbook from Amazon Germany. The two were packaged together via plastic seal in a cardboard mailer so I was a little worried about denting, however I seem to have gotten lucky.

Who delivered yours? Mine shipped via Austrailia post even though I bought it from Amazon DE and I can't figure out how to track. Amazon DE shows it being "Package transferred to another courier for delivery US" and then "out for delivery" but was never delivered.

Got my Zero CE today. Still waiting for Xeno
Same here... nada no Xeno 3 CE.

Who delivered yours? Mine shipped via Austrailia post even though I bought it from Amazon DE and I can't figure out how to track. Amazon DE shows it being "Package transferred to another courier for delivery US" and then "out for delivery" but was never delivered.

USPS made the delivery for my Diofield

I got the same updates as you (Australia post, transferred to another courier, etc.) but then UPS were the ones to ultimately deliver it. The label + return address were all English/American too, so it's a tad odd.

Every time I've ever ordered from Amazon de it's always been DHL that's delivered it. Sometimes I get a notification from them, sometimes I don't. This time I didn't, but it popped up on my USPS informed delivery.

It's through DHL Worldwide and USPS. I had to use some tracker that tries all trackers to find the thing.

Has anyone received their Valkyrie Elysian steelbook from Best Buy? Got the game but no steelbook. Still says it’s being processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday.

Is there any way to know ahead of time before it ships which people who ordered Gotham Knights from Walmart will get the steelbook?

Got mine yesterday.

Is there any way to know ahead of time before it ships which people who ordered Gotham Knights from Walmart will get the steelbook?
Yes and no, shipping invoice wont tell you steelbook shipped, but maybe comparing package weight?

is there still a way to get the Valkyrie Elysian steelbook at best buy? it's not for individual sale and adding game to cart doesn't add the steelbook anymore

Weird my xc3 shipped from nintendo but my tracking number doesn't even work. My first tells me delivered on August 1st the other one tells me it doesn't exist cause it's been 120 days out. Anyone has this problem?

Weird my xc3 shipped from nintendo but my tracking number doesn't even work. My first tells me delivered on August 1st the other one tells me it doesn't exist cause it's been 120 days out. Anyone has this problem?
Probably made a shipping label, but wasn't picked up. In 24 hours it should work.

They don't always show up right away- mine said that earlier today but now says label created (no movement though). I'm just glad mine shipped.

Got my Xenoblade 3 CE, it shipped on Wednesday. It is very nice and have a decent weight to it.

[attachment=37362:20220930_182530.jpg]

[attachment=37360:20220930_182541.jpg]

bread's done
Back