2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on my NS version from Amazon DE to ship. They haven't charged me yet so I am just patiently waiting (I got Diofield Chronicles + Steelbook from them earlier no problem so I am not expecting any issues)
My shipping date on the PS5 version is fucking Nov 18-22... super annoying.

Is there anywhere that still has Tactics Ogre w/ steelbook in stock? I have an Amazon DE order but it's in limbo because my payment method was denied. Tried changing the card or using a gift card instead and neither work it's super frustrating.

Is there anywhere that still has Tactics Ogre w/ steelbook in stock? I have an Amazon DE order but it's in limbo because my payment method was denied. Tried changing the card or using a gift card instead and neither work it's super frustrating.
Amazon UK has it on PS4/5 but not Switch though they add sales tax now

Amazon UK has it on PS4/5 but not Switch though they add sales tax now
Thank you just ordered!! I had checked Amazon UK but for the switch version and didn't notice PS4 was in stock. Would have preferred the switch one I originally ordered but this is better than not getting it due to some weird Amazon DE bugs and Wells Fargo being difficult.

So I went ahead and sent Amazon DE a customer service email as I still haven't been charged for my Tactics Ogre P/O. Hoping for some/any info.

Tactics Ogre arrived today, no damages.

Atlus only created the label for the collectibes for Persona 5, they still haven't handed it off to Fedex yet. I think I read somewhere saying they will be out of the office until the week after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Tactics Ogre arrived today, no damages.

Atlus only created the label for the collectibes for Persona 5, they still haven't handed it off to Fedex yet. I think I read somewhere saying they will be out of the office until the week after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Also has anyone’s PS5 Ys 8 shipped yet?

Thanks. Also has anyone’s PS5 Ys 8 shipped yet?
Mine arrived yesterday, but I never received any shipping info from NISA. Rather, I got an email from them saying that some shipments might be delayed.

So I went ahead and sent Amazon DE a customer service email as I still haven't been charged for my Tactics Ogre P/O. Hoping for some/any info.
So I heard back from Amazon DE, I had let them know I only spoke English and they were able to respond fairly quickly. Here is what they said:

"Dear ----

I'm sorry for the delay in dispatching your order #-------

I have checked on the availability of "Tactics Ogre: Reborn (Amazon Exklusive) (Nintendo Switch)".

Unfortunately, I have just learned that this article is currently not available . I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I understand that being a valued customer you expect to receive your parcels on time so that you can use them for the purpose or reason for which you actually placed the order.

I understand how important and urgent the order is for you.

However, I want to assure you that we are already working with our suppliers on getting the article back in stock as soon as possible.

Moreover, I have also alerted out department and asked them to dispatch this item on priority basis as soon as it is back in stock.

Further If there is a faster shipping method available when your order dispatches we will also automatically upgrade the parcel to help get it to you that bit sooner.

You can check the status at "Mein Konto" (Your account), and we will keep you updated by automated e-mail.

If the waiting time is too long for you, you may of course cancel the order as long as it has not entered the shipping process.

I can of course understand your frustration, and for this reason I would like to go beyond just words.

I have now added a promotional voucher of EUR 5 for your next Amazon.de order in your customer account as a small concession. Please accept this as a token of apology from my side.

The voucher will be credited automatically.

I apologize for the delay and thank you for understanding."

So I am optimistic? But at the same time I know that what they sent me is a fairly normal business response. I don't plan on cancelling my order, just hope that they are able to (somehow) get my item shipped out (With that beautiful steelbook), I really wanted to play it before Pokemon lol.

My Tactics Ogre from Amazon.de was trackable on Amazon.de and the progress is no longer available so I can't see where it is anymore. Not sure what's up with that.

My Tactics Ogre from Amazon.de was trackable on Amazon.de and the progress is no longer available so I can't see where it is anymore. Not sure what's up with that.
Was it shipped by something called Geodis? That service seems untrackable but USPS does the final delivery (under a USPS tracking #).

Also, my Ys VIII CE PS5 just showed up today... never got a shipping notice from NISA.

Was it shipped by something called Geodis? That service seems untrackable but USPS does the final delivery (under a USPS tracking #).

Also, my Ys VIII CE PS5 just showed up today... never got a shipping notice from NISA.
It says Australia Post Global.

My Tactics Ogre arrived in a cardboard mailer on Monday. Great condition. Been having great luck with my deliveries since moving a few years ago, BestBuy is the only place that regularly screws my stuff up.

Got Ys VIII in today and it looks like Amazon UK sent my Tactics Ogre out and will come in tomorrow.
I'm really confused as to why Amazon UK and DE suddenly started shipping all my stuff via Geodis... it's slow as shit and is basically not trackable beyond the shipping label being created and then it leaving the Amazon facility. My TO won't be here until Dec 5.

I'm really confused as to why Amazon UK and DE suddenly started shipping all my stuff via Geodis... it's slow as shit and is basically not trackable beyond the shipping label being created and then it leaving the Amazon facility. My TO won't be here until Dec 5.
Mine went DHL with fast shipping but didn't ship out until Monday. I have no idea what they base things on. I have only ever had stuff from Amazon UK sent Royal Mail that takes forever.

Mine went DHL with fast shipping but didn't ship out until Monday. I have no idea what they base things on. I have only ever had stuff from Amazon UK sent Royal Mail that takes forever.
Yeah, I used to get everything via DHL... except this past month, everything's this Geodis BS. Can't find anyway to track it, even with one of those universal tracking websites.

My Tactics Ogre arrived, the items came in fine shape but the cardboard envelope was torn open. I'm lucky they didn't fall out or someone didn't just reach in there and take them.

2 out of every 3 packages I get from Amazon de or uk come with boxes torn open. I'm not sure if customs does this to take a peak of what's inside or if Mad Max is transporting these packages, but I don't get why so many damn packages from them arrive with boxes torn open.

I know it's a long distance to travel, but I import a ton of items over the years that arrive just fine. This is only Amazon Europe packages that have this.

I was looking for some Nintendo CE and noticed Bayonetta 3 Trinity Masquerade is back in stock at Best Buy.

They didn't have Fire Emblem Engage though but preorders are still up on Amazon though given their recent track record I'm hoping to find it elsewhere before release.

is the deluxe content in the CE a separate code? If I ever bought it I’m trading the digital code for a physical copy and don’t want to lose out on the bonus DLC.
No, it's a single code for the game + deluxe extras. There is a separate code in the case for the Risen Snow armor, but that's it.

No, it's a single code for the game + deluxe extras. There is a separate code in the case for the Risen Snow armor, but that's it.
thank you. So either way you’re screwed. You can’t really sell the digital copy since you’ll miss out in the CE dlc.

Is everyone gonna keep their Callisto Protocol CE order? It's close to $300 after tax and it's going to be like a $12 hour game. I usually only spend that type of money on CEs for games I think will be generational or RPGs.

But it's Gamestop exclusive and might end up being rare.

Still undecided on if I'll keep or cancel.

Is everyone gonna keep their Callisto Protocol CE order? It's close to $300 after tax and it's going to be like a $12 hour game. I usually only spend that type of money on CEs for games I think will be generational or RPGs.

But it's Gamestop exclusive and might end up being rare.

Still undecided on if I'll keep or cancel.
I'm leaning towards cancel. Even if it is rare, It's a lot of money and I've enough expensive stuff already this year.

Also, Amazon UK has not shipped the Pokemon Double Pack with steelbook yet. They took their money though.

I'm leaning towards cancel. Even if it is rare, It's a lot of money and I've enough expensive stuff already this year.

Also, Amazon UK has not shipped the Pokemon Double Pack with steelbook yet. They took their money though.
In the same boat on the same two things as you: leaning on cancelling Callisto and also been charged for Scarlet/Violet steelbook bundle double pack but not shipment from Amazon UK.

In the same boat on the same two things as you: leaning on cancelling Callisto and also been charged for Scarlet/Violet steelbook bundle double pack but not shipment from Amazon UK.
I guess it’s a little reassuring that I’m not the only person waiting on my Amazon uk Pokémon double pack order, I won $200 in gift cards from work and will keep my Callisto protocol CE and skip the dead space limited run given the new IP will be more of a dead space successor imo! And limited run won’t arrive until 2024 probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cancelled Callisto. 

and FYI about the Syberia CE:  The image shows a metal pak, but it's a steelbook in all unboxing videos.  Many places started selling the CE without the game for $149.  Most UK/EU amazon sites have it but for $30+ in shipping.

I cancelled Callisto.

and FYI about the Syberia CE: The image shows a metal pak, but it's a steelbook in all unboxing videos. Many places started selling the CE without the game for $149. Most UK/EU amazon sites have it but for $30+ in shipping.
That's another one I canceled last week. I never played any of the games but they seem like something I'd enjoy... but not sure about that CE for $200.

Still debating on Callisto on...

And my Amazon UK Scarlet/Violet did finally ship this AM. And they used DHL instead of that crappy service.

Still no shipping notice on my Scarlet/Violet dualpack from Amazon UK. Had a pending charge for it last week and it looks like it fell off without posting. Weird stuff.

bread's done
Back