2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it last on Amazon? I don't think I've purchased a CE from WM... ever so I was hoping to have a back up but Amazon's packaging has been shit for me for the past year or two so not sure Amazon would have been a good back up.

But whatever, just happy I got one and it seems like others are getting it too.

There's so much TotK shit...

System

CE

Pro controller

Case

Wooden thingy at GS

Spoon/Fork at Amazon JP

I'm guessing someone's gonna have a TotK wok....
About 10 mins or so.

How long did it last on Amazon? I don't think I've purchased a CE from WM... ever so I was hoping to have a back up but Amazon's packaging has been shit for me for the past year or two so not sure Amazon would have been a good back up.

But whatever, just happy I got one and it seems like others are getting it too.

There's so much TotK shit...
System
CE
Pro controller
Case
Wooden thingy at GS
Spoon/Fork at Amazon JP

I'm guessing someone's gonna have a TotK wok....
I was hoping for another oversized strategy guide, but I don’t even see a regular one posted anywhere

Of course not. They know a lot already ordered the LE version and won't cancel their order, so they're hoping they get many people to place second orders.

Of course not. They know a lot already ordered the LE version and won't cancel their order, so they're hoping they get many people to place second orders.
Also a lot of people got in when it was 59.99 instead of the msrp 69.99, so I think Best buy is hoping this will entice people to cancel their 59.99 order and spend the extra $10 for a 'free art print'

Life is so much less stressful now that I've given up on CE collecting... no more of this   :whee:

I think the amount of space it consumes killed it for me more than money spent.... but also money  :rofl:

Life is so much less stressful now that I've given up on CE collecting... no more of this :whee:

I think the amount of space it consumes killed it for me more than money spent.... but also money :rofl:
thats why in a weird way, im glad that next generation consoles will probably go ALL Digital and no more of this nonsense. Running around like chickens with our heads cut off just to grab CE

thats why in a weird way, im glad that next generation consoles will probably go ALL Digital and no more of this nonsense. Running around like chickens with our heads cut off just to grab CE
Next gen of games are all gonna be subscription based... Wanna play Halo X or Boy of War? Only $9.99 a month. If you let you subscription lapse, you'll lose all save data and trophies.

Next gen of games are all gonna be subscription based... Wanna play Halo X or Boy of War? Only $9.99 a month. If you let you subscription lapse, you'll lose all save data and trophies.
I agree BUT the point i was trying to make is that we know longer have to be running around like crazies trying to get CE. No more hanging around forums every second to see if a CE goes up. No more waiting for Wario64 tweets to alert us about CE going up, etc...

Dont get me wrong, as a collector, I like physical and im gonna miss it once we go digital but at the same time, I have been doing this for a for a long time like you and many others here in CAG and now it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel once the ALL DIGITAL AGE comes next gen. I dont like it but damn is it going to be less stressful lol

Exactly. It's why I can't do Gamepass.

We invest in companies that are actually making great games and products. Not entities whose sole purpose is to gouge us on service-based games or predatory MTXs.

All of those types of executives / devs should go jump off a bridge somewhere. No one needs ya. We don't care about your financial forecasting or short-term revenue growth. I mean these companies are so stupid and short-sighted that one of them actually valued Activision-Blizzard at $70bil. Not some maker of great games. This shows you where their priorities lie.

Sony going digital code only with LE means I stopped buying them.  Square Enix, IF and Atlus LE are extra stuff outside the box.  At this point it is mainly Nintendo, NISA and Xseed that I still care about.

I wonder how many games will continue to get digital only releases in the West, but get a physical (W/ English) release in Asia.  While next gen will have a lot more digital & subscription BS, but there are still a LOT of people out here without reliable internet.  Especially with games pushing 40/50/100 gb+ (Unless you are Nintendo), we will probably still get physical releases, but will have to import a lot more.

Imagine thinking Activision isn't worth 70 billion. I played call of duty professionally and helped with the games. The profit they make is incredible.

That franchise blow's 99.9% of games profit and fanbase out the water.

I actually have nothing bad to say about my time dealing with them besides one developer team being much better then the other 3 teams.

The 3 year cycle for cod is strict and becoming almost impossible. Raven studios does all it can to help the teams.

I think zelda CE came back in stock briefly at best buy. Order button came back but said sold out when I clicked it. After a few minutes, back to coming soon now.

Exactly. It's why I can't do Gamepass.

We invest in companies that are actually making great games and products. Not entities whose sole purpose is to gouge us on service-based games or predatory MTXs.

All of those types of executives / devs should go jump off a bridge somewhere. No one needs ya. We don't care about your financial forecasting or short-term revenue growth. I mean these companies are so stupid and short-sighted that one of them actually valued Activision-Blizzard at $70bil. Not some maker of great games. This shows you where their priorities lie.
TBH I feel Game Pass has featured more independent games than AAA so far. Or at least by my count, that's the games I tend to play most on the service as AAA has bored me lately.

Life is so much less stressful now that I've given up on CE collecting... no more of this :whee:

I think the amount of space it consumes killed it for me more than money spent.... but also money :rofl:
Apartment life taught me that space is precious, which is why I quit collecting years ago. Now, living in a house again the lesson has paid off with minimal clutter and far better tastes in decor.

Nice looking steel book.[attachment=37852:9E200FF5-07A1-449F-8C4E-FC05BEE40B48.jpeg][attachment=37853:8BD7A011-ABF4-4C5A-9342-38E6F9A5ABA6.jpeg][attachment=37854:12DBEF6A-2ADE-4B9C-BC4E-4C4FAC46C4F6.jpeg]

Not seeing it on mobile...

Or desktop. Only getting a dlc pop up. Anyone got the link to the SB?

bread's done
Back