2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
5242c92aa4bffac7dd4fa7be6dcefc6b.jpg

GameStop finally listed the steelbook on their website
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it an actual steelbook for the switch if I get it on Switch or will it be a generic DVD case steelbook with what happen to sonic frontiers?

So far best buy canceled my controller pick up.
Walmart charged my collectors edition
Still waiting for Amazon to charge for the collectors edition and controller
Still waiting for Walmart to charge for the game with the black scroll.
Waiting for Amazon jp to charge for the two game containers of the tears of the kingdom case.
And waiting for best buy to charge my collectors edition and amiibo and case

Not a fan of online orders having to go in store to pickup pre-order bonus now, this is twice in a row.  I don’t want to be going to GameStop at midnight to get my Zelda wood, just ship it with my order.

What the hell is up with Gamestop and not giving tracking numbers? Got an email that my Zelda CE shipped yet there is no way to track it. Their site doesn't show it as shipped either. This exact same thing happened with my RE4 CE where no tracking was provided and the site still says they never shipped it to me even though I got it.

What's with Gamestop adding the word "instantly" to their Diablo IV promotion? lmao.. what the hell is the purpose of that

Anyway, neither my Gamestop or BB Zelda CE have shipped yet.

What's with Gamestop adding the word "instantly" to their Diablo IV promotion? lmao.. what the hell is the purpose of that

Anyway, neither my Gamestop or BB Zelda CE have shipped yet.
Haha, I didn’t notice that, but yeah, that’s especially asinine. Instantly receive it by printing your receipt, dragging your ass to the store at midnight and surviving the brawl for the few promo items allotted per store. I’m not bothering with that, but may check on release day or release weekend for Zelda wood and Diablo promo items, doubt I’ll instantly receive anything other than my cash back when I cancel cause they ran out. Think they are banking on people just seeing “instantly receive” and preordering online for the promo items, without reading the fine print.

GameStop sets things up so stores have a desire to keep in store customers happy with preorder bonuses over those who order online. Stores need preorders for metrics.  I got the call about the midnight release last night.  It was an employee I deal with a lot, last time I was in I renewed my Pro with her so she got the credit.  I told her there’s no way I could make the midnight release, she said no problem I’ll put a wooden plaque aside for you.  

My GameStop controller hasn’t moved either.  Target shipped out the toon link& Zelda Amiibo but not the TotK Amiibo, that went into back order for me.  Already received the ocarina of time Amiibo from Amazon.  Best Buy just sent shipping soon for the Majora’s mask Amiibo with a tracking number.

Looks like Nintendo's got another hit, 96 on Meta with 81 reviews in and one of the reviews noted that the game actually has more traditional Zelda elements to it. 

I'm gonna be out of town when the game arrives so I'll have no idea if I'm actually getting any of the bonuses... Walmart shipped my CE but has yet to ship my standard game/scroll. GS shipped my game but no idea if I'll get the wood thingy. 

Best buy says the case, amiubo, and art print will deliver tomorrow. Controller still set for pickup.

Edit: BB shipped the CE. It says saturday delivery but close enough it may make tomorrow I hope.

What the hell is up with Gamestop and not giving tracking numbers? Got an email that my Zelda CE shipped yet there is no way to track it. Their site doesn't show it as shipped either. This exact same thing happened with my RE4 CE where no tracking was provided and the site still says they never shipped it to me even though I got it.
Are you signed up for fedex notifications? My shipping email from GameStop didn’t have tracking either, but a few hours after their email I got one from FedEx with tracking and delivery estimate.

I just got the shipped email from Gamestop for the controller. No tracking in the email, will see if FedEx notifications picks it up later.
If it doesn't show up in FedEx notifications, might be sent via USPS.
They shipped my Zelda CE via USPS apparently per my informed delivery notifications.

These are the only ways to know when GS sends you something.
Which is just super annoying in this day and age isn't it?

Luckily for me, my Zelda CE package is at the major USPS hub 20 minutes or so away from my local post office, so I should actually get that order tomorrow.

My other Gamestop order (coming FedEx) updated today to say it's Scheduled (on-time) delivery date is now Saturday, May 13th -- luckily I didn't really want the regular copy in that order, mainly used it to get free shipping on the Twilight Princess Link Amiibo I missed out on years back when it first listed.

My local GameStop got 16 CEs and can ring them up at 3pm PST for a 8:30/9pm release. They said they are ‘upgrading’ normal preorders first but there is a line 5 deep so far at 1:30pm

My local GameStop got 16 CEs and can ring them up at 3pm PST for a 8:30/9pm release. They said they are ‘upgrading’ normal preorders first but there is a line 5 deep so far at 1:30pm
mine is saying stick around for a “chance” I said depending how many ppl I might pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know how much wood Gamestop stores are getting?

Edit: I got FOMO slapped by a restock email for the Armored Core CE on Xbox.  It went OOS after I snagged it.

There were about a dozen people in line at 3. The sign on the door said they had 16 CEs but they had a massive stack of redemption tickets…

My gamestop just gave numbers to everyone who ore ordered a standard in case they wanna switch to a CE at midnight. Mine got between 13 and 18 he said. And I slapped a pre order down and got 15

did anyone get their Walmart wall scroll bundle shipped? black or gold.
I think mine with the black scroll shipped no update on Walmart's site but I had a new shipping label get created this afternoon (and it's since been shipped), being sent from "COKeM International" (which on their website, Nintendo and Walmart are listed as partners/clients).

My Walmart order was the only one I hadn't found a tracking record for yet, and I don't have any other orders (video game or otherwise), so safe assumption IMO it's the Walmart one.

F*** yes, was able to at least order the CE of Zelda at BB right now after waiting in line.

Only time I’ve seen it in stock anywhere lol

F*** yes, was able to at least order the CE of Zelda at BB right now after waiting in line.

Only time I’ve seen it in stock anywhere lol
Same here, finally got an order of the CE in. All the preorders sold out in minutes or under so I missed them all. Thankfully Nintendo realized there was a demand for it. Now wondering what I'm going to do with the game and wall scroll coming in from Walmart.

Lmfao I’ve been trying to place an order at BB whenever Wario posts about it but never had luck until I got one today from Walmart now I was able to buy one from BB too. Seems like it really isn’t rare as I thought it would be. Was able to apply a coupon from honey too so might not keep the Walmart one

Thanks for the links for the Pro Controller, was the 1 item I had wanted but wasn't able to get an order in when they initially went up.

Well this is a nice surprise... had this preordered with Amazon but I got an offer at Target for $10 off of $70 purchase (one of those YMMV offers) that applied and with red card, brought this down to $68. I'll take it, even if Target pissed me off with the recent wave of cancelations. Hopefully Amazon order cancels before it ships.
I’m still trying to figure out what to use my $10 off $70 coupon on lol. Would prefer a pre order. Already got SF6 and FF16 pre ordered. Wish Tenkaichi 4 would be up for pre order already

bread's done
Back