2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like VGP is getting their copies from the same distributor as Play Asia, but they have been guaranteed that theirs will have the English cover, although there may be a delay in shipping.
Wait, who has been guaranteeing English cover? PA or VGP?

Same, any confirmation of having US version or are these PAL imports?
I am thinking that whatever region you check-out in (And therefore what currency you paid in) is the version you get. ESRB goes to those who checked out in NA and paid in dollars, PEGI goes to the ones who checked out in EU and paid in Euros.

It sounds like VGP is getting their copies from the same distributor as Play Asia, but they have been guaranteed that theirs will have the English cover, although there may be a delay in shipping.
Do you know where this guarantee is? I can't find them mentioning it

The Last of Us Part II Remastered W.L.F Edition Preorder starts December 5th Playstation Direct

T2R-WLF-Edition.png

Hope they actually pack them carefully for shipment this time... 

EDIT* This is an LRG level CE... SB is nice but then... cards, patch and pin? Shit this might be worse than LRG level, because LRG gives you a disc at least.

EDIT2* Ok so maybe this does include the disc. 

EDIT* This is an LRG level CE... SB is nice but then... cards, patch and pin? Shit this might be worse than LRG level, because LRG gives you a disc at least.
Seriously, the trading cards are so silly. At least the upcoming Unicorn Overlord collector's edition has an entire card game in it, with around 250 playable cards. These are just pictures. Cards like that are best reserved for pre-order or launch edition bonuses, like what they did for Mario Wonder and Soul Hackers 2.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure this includes the disc.

Did they confirm this doesn't come with a disc? TLOU Part 1 Firefly Edition had the disc. I don't see anything mentioning a digital copy

It's nice they are allowing a $10 upgrade for the PS4 game, but I can't do another full price LE for the most depressing game ever.  I already got 2 steelbooks when the original came out.

The WLF Edition comes with a disc Naughty Dog confirmed this. The post was obvious anyway. If it was going to be a digital copy they would've said so. Sony only does the digital vouchers for their super expensive Collector's Editions not smaller things like this.

Not gonna cap not really digging the new website update. Need a dark mode. Wondering when my like a dragon gaiden will ship from playasia

VGP still has the Redfall steelbook and game on sale. It's $10 US but about $20 after tax and shipping. The steelbook is really nice in person. The game is in the steelbook and has a cardboard slip over it. No normal game case with it.

Turd gamestop site declined a good card for the Avatar CE. I changed the card and looks like it went through. I'd order at the store if they didn't close mine and make the closest one an hour away. They already made it not worth doing pre-orders. Exclusive CEs are the last reason for me to use them and those are less of a thing as time goes on.

I considered Avatar, but can't get myself to pay that much for a Ubisoft game, which are notorious for their games being highly discounted. I had the steelbook gold edition ordered, but cancelled it. $120 for a gold edition is absolutely absurd. A total ripoff. I couldn't justify it. It's sold out currently, I assume it will restock. I hope if it comes back in stock, it stays in stock long enough to be discounted. Then I'll pounce. But not at $120.

bread's done
Back