Official cosplay thread.

[quote name='Scobie']Guys, I hate to say it, but this is bullshit and cosplayers need to knock it off even if it *is* Halloween... Seriously, this is the kinda crap that causes Dr. Martens to make steel-toed waffle makers.[/quote]

Why? :whistle2:s Does it affect your life directly? Does it cause you to lose money? Do you feel threatened around cosplayers? Does it negate your ability to hold a conversation? Are cosplayers taking jobs from regular hardworking God-fearing Americans? Do you feel that they don't deserve the right to existence and are the same as gays and minorities? Do you feel they're on the same level as pedofiles & rapists? Do you feel anyone who has such thoughts as deviants need to be put down? Do you subscribe to the notion of the superior race? Does diversity bother you? Do you feel offended whenever cosplayers act out their favorite characters?

[quote name='jaykrue']Why? :whistle2:s Does it affect your life directly? Does it cause you to lose money? Do you feel threatened around cosplayers? Does it negate your ability to hold a conversation? Are cosplayers taking jobs from regular hardworking God-fearing Americans? Do you feel that they don't deserve the right to existence and are the same as gays and minorities? Do you feel they're on the same level as pedofiles & rapists? Do you feel anyone who has such thoughts as deviants need to be put down? Do you subscribe to the notion of the superior race? Does diversity bother you? Do you feel offended whenever cosplayers act out their favorite characters?[/QUOTE]

Yes on all counts. Stop dressing up like Pikachu.

[quote name='Scobie']Yes on all counts. Stop dressing up like Pikachu.[/quote]

Oh, don't pout. I promise I'll wear the Sephiroth outfit next time you want me to take you from behind. I just didn't like wearing the wig since it chafes so much.

[quote name='Scobie']Guys, I hate to say it, but this is bullshit and cosplayers need to knock it off even if it *is* Halloween... Seriously, this is the kinda crap that causes Dr. Martens to make steel-toed waffle makers.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump. :)

[quote name='jaykrue']Oh, don't pout. I promise I'll wear the Sephiroth outfit next time you want me to take you from behind. I just didn't like wearing the wig since it chafes so much.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that's just pitiful. Look, dude, I don't mean to thread-crap, I'm just trying to do you a favor. I don't want you to grow up to be like this:

portrait.jpg

[quote name='Scobie']Okay, that's just pitiful. Look, dude, I don't mean to thread-crap, I'm just trying to do you a favor. I don't want you to grow up to be like this[/quote]

Damn, and I thought you liked it when I wore that. It was kinda kinky but well I'll take it back since I still have the receipt but only on the condition that you pay for KY jelly. It's annoying when your anus is dry.

[quote name='Scobie']Okay, that's just pitiful. Look, dude, I don't mean to thread-crap, I'm just trying to do you a favor. I don't want you to grow up to be like this:

portrait.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I dont know whats worse, the costume or the camel toe.:booty:

[quote name='bobo2k4']I dont know whats worse, the costume or the camel toe.:booty:[/quote]

Maybe it should be called a sloth toe... since they have 3 toes. :lol:

[quote name='bobo2k4']I dont know whats worse, the costume or the camel toe.:booty:[/quote]

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible.

[quote name='Kayden']Maybe it should be called a sloth toe... since they have 3 toes. :lol:[/quote]

There's a 68.71% chance you're right.

I just found this thread. All I have to say is...
[quote name='GuilewasNK']A pretty cool Robin Senna cosplay...

I still haven't opened my Witch Hunter Robin DVD set from the Rightstuf Christmas sale yet. I need to start watching it.[/QUOTE]
... holy cripes, that's amazing. It actually looks professionally done. If there are a lot more of these out there then it definitely changes my impressions about cosplay.

Need more hawt cosplayyy ahhhhh. I didn't really see anything interesting at Anime Expo 2006 except for 4 Hard Gays. I lacked ideas so I wore a suit and carried a sign that said "turk costume".

I never would have thought Squall was that popular, I swear I must have seen 30 people at Otakon so far dressed like him, today i'm bringing my camera so i'll also get a few pics up.

bread's done
Back