[Official] Costco Sales & Clearance Thread

nikkai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
So, as I was browsing I thought, heck, why not.
Special thanks to: sonderiaom & callmesteam!

Bear in mind, Costco is similiar to Sam's Club in that you need to purchase a membership in order to make purchases there.

$50 dollars for Gold Star Member

Nonreferal link that also gets your $30 in coupons including a free rotisserie chicken, free photo processing and free optical kit

Coupon Booklet for April 4 - April 20 (courtesy of a FW post)

Coupon Book - Nothing videogame related, by why not

Link to the Official Costco Trading Thread

Direct Link to Trading Thread

Nintendo Wii

BUNDLE = Nintendo Wii - comes with Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play (with extra wiimote), extra nunchuck - $349.99

Super Smash Brothers Brawl $43.79 + Shipping + Tax

From callmesteam's thread

Costco is carrying a new SKU of budget priced Wii titles for $10.99 each. Price subject to change after 6/223/23

Titles include:

- Ultimate Board Game Collection
- M&M Kart Racing
- Ghost Squad
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
- Williams Pinball Hall of Fame (yes, the one Ship is always talking about)
- Alien Syndrome
- Indianapolis 500 Legends
- Pool Party
- Sonic and the Secret Rings
- SSX Blur
- Sega Bass Fishing
- Cars
- Winter Sports The Ultimate Challenge
- Mercury Meltdown:Revolution
- Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab
- MonkeyBall:Banana Blitz
- Code Lyoko:Quest for Infinity
- Arctic Tale
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

$36.xx (After $8 instant rebate - Expires 4/20)

Mario & Sonic: Olympic Games

Nintendo DS

BUNDLE = #879995
Nintendo DS Lite - Available in pink, white, black and red/black. Comes with Zelda:phantom Hourglass, 2 different Zelda game cases and a 'comfort stylus', one of those sytluses that you can bend around your finger... - $172.99

Several budget titles for the DS have been reduced to $10.99 after instant rebate till 6/22

DS Titles (again, newer titles at the top):

Titles include:

- Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
- Touchmaster DS
- Pogo Island
- Namco Museum DS
- Horsez
- Shrek the Third
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Lego Star Wars II
- That's So Raven: Psychic something
- Dora the Explorer Saves a Mermaid or something
- Bleach
- Glory Days 2
- Meet the Robinsons
- Puzzle Quest
- New York Times Crossword Puzzles
- Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
- Charlotte's Web
- Animal Genius
- Brain Boost Beta and Gamma
- Age of Empires
- Sonic Rush
- Aly and AJ
- Pony Friends
- Disney Meteos
- Smart Boy's Gameroom
- Smart Girl's Playhouse
- Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll
- Cooking Mama
- Cake Mania
- TMNT
- Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime

and a ton of other titles. There were literally more than 20, BUT this is an old 'item' so supplies are pretty limited at this point.

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? DS - #255693
$20.99 - down from $25.99

Paws & Claws Animal Resort (or something) DS - # 291696

Zoo Tycoon II DS - #291601

Disney Friends DS - #283141
$19.99 - down from $25.99

Drawn to Life DS - #236212
$20.79 - down from $25.79

$25.86 (After $8 instant rebate - Expires 4/20)

Mario and Sonic Olympics

X-Box 360

BUNDLE = #888881
Xbox 360 Premium - 20gig HDD, extra wireless controller, Play N' Charge kit. - $399.69
This is a new item number... should be the 'standard' now. For the same price you can get the 'holiday bundle' which came with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but it's YMMV.

$19.99:

- Kameo
- Fusion Frenzy 2
- Lego Star Wars II
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Cars
- Viva Pinata
- Tetris Evolution
- PGR4

$31.86 ($20.00 Instant Rebate - ends 4/20)

Turning Point Fall of Liberty

$32.97

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

$52.xx

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Sony PS3

BUNDLE = #333335
Playstation3 - 40gig with Spiderman 3 Blur-Ray, Ratchet and Clank Future, extra Sixaxis controller... Remember, this one is not backwards compaitble. - $514.99

$31.86 ($20.00 Instant Rebate - ends 4/20)

Turning Point Fall of Liberty

$52.xx

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Sony PSp

BUNDLE = #584433
PSP - Star Wars Darth Vader Edition, comes with headphones, AV Cable and Star Wars Battlefront. - $237.99

PC Gaming

Nada =/ (Unless you're feeling nostalgic and want to find one of the few remaining places putting PC games into big ass boxes)

Nice post. I've been looking for NY Crosswords, Puzzle Quest and Sonic Rush for the DS at my local Costco, but with no luck. Someday maybe I'll find them... :3

On a somewhat related note. I was able to score a Ninja Turtles game for the DS at my costco for that budget price too. Should it be added to the list?

[quote name='nikkai']TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare?

I added TMNT just in case ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's TMNT. Oh yeah, and Rocket Slime too.

nikkai, if you are willing to keep the OP up-to-date, change that thread title and make it The "Official" Costco sales and clearance thread. Go for it ;).

Hooray a Costco thread. It's about time. Selection varies store-by-store, but the everyday discounts are worth the search.

Hey OP, you probably want to state that you will need a membership to buy anything from Costco. Might be obvious for those of us with cards, but it always comes up in any Costco deal thread.

[quote name='lurknomore']
Hey OP, you probably want to state that you will need a membership to buy anything from Costco. Might be obvious for those of us with cards, but it always comes up in any Costco deal thread.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, good idea. Though my experience with running threads here indicates that you will get questions about that constantly anyway :lol:.

Gotcha - I think Costco sometimes runs promotions where they give gift cards out w/ new membership sign ups - I'll take a gander.

And it is official now. =)

[quote name='nikkai']Nonreferal link that also gets your $30 in coupons including a free rotisserie chicken, free photo processing and free optical kit[/quote]

Completely offtopic but the rotisserie chicken at Costco is reeking of awesomeness. I always get 2 when I go.

On topic: I'm thinking about Puzzle Quest for the DS. Is there any big notable difference between that one of the PSP version that would want to to seek the other?

[quote name='Chronis']Completely offtopic but the rotisserie chicken at Costco is reeking of awesomeness. I always get 2 when I go.

On topic: I'm thinking about Puzzle Quest for the DS. Is there any big notable difference between that one of the PSP version that would want to to seek the other?[/QUOTE]

Stylus action =)

[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']when will the wii be in stock? Costco has the best bundle[/QUOTE]

That is as YMMV as you can get...

"Anybody know the current prices on these now? Titles Include:

- Kameo
- Fusion Frenzy 2
- Lego Star Wars II
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Cars
- Viva Pinata
- Tetris Evolution"

They are 19.99, but currently they are offering a $5 off so its 14.99! I will confirm the wii games tomorrow
Usually with a sale all costco will have the games, I will confirm all this at work (im an employee).

As for the box PC games alot of that is YMMV, i hate how Costco is inconsistant with these things.

I work at Costco, anything you guys need me to look up let me know.
I can check prices, also if they have it at your Costco.
If you want me to check your location tell me what you want and what your particular area is called. Cause Costco has different names for everything. If you can get a store number that be easier, location name also.
Ill try to check this thread everyday. Lucky guys

To the guy that wanted Sonic, i think i have it at my store, i can pick it up for u, Just pay the shipping. i wont need any finders fee or whatever

[quote name='Chronis']I'm thinking about Puzzle Quest for the DS. Is there any big notable difference between that one of the PSP version that would want to to seek the other?[/quote]

Unless you can't live without playing with the DS stylus, go with the PSP version. Of all the video game console and handheld versions, the XBLA and PSP versions are the best.

[quote name='badhazard']"Anybody know the current prices on these now?
They are 19.99, but currently they are offering a $5 off so its 14.99! I will confirm the wii games tomorrow
Usually with a sale all costco will have the games, I will confirm all this at work (im an employee).

[/quote]

Didn't the $5 off end on Saturday?

Didn't see this mentioned but my local Costco had PGR4 marked down to $19.98. Very good price for a great game. Don't know if this is everywhere or not.

[quote name='badhazard']"Anybody know the current prices on these now? Titles Include:

- Kameo
- Fusion Frenzy 2
- Lego Star Wars II
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Cars
- Viva Pinata
- Tetris Evolution"

As for the box PC games alot of that is YMMV, i hate how Costco is inconsistant with these things.

If you want me to check your location tell me what you want and what your particular area is called. Cause Costco has different names for everything. If you can get a store number that be easier, location name also.

To the guy that wanted Sonic, i think i have it at my store, i can pick it up for u, Just pay the shipping. i wont need any finders fee or whatever[/QUOTE]

can you check to see if they have the wii bundle at the Culver City, ca costco?
edit, you know you dont have to do any of this, it is cool of you to offer, but hell, that could get pretty tedious,ya know?

As for the chicken, that looks greasy as hell. i may have to pick it up next time i am there.

Awesome, how much total? For Sonic that is.
[quote name='badhazard']"Anybody know the current prices on these now? Titles Include:

- Kameo
- Fusion Frenzy 2
- Lego Star Wars II
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Cars
- Viva Pinata
- Tetris Evolution"

To the guy that wanted Sonic, i think i have it at my store, i can pick it up for u, Just pay the shipping. i wont need any finders fee or whatever[/quote]

[quote name='dracula']As for the chicken, that looks greasy as hell. i may have to pick it up next time i am there.[/quote]

:cool: Another person swayed into the greatness of Costco chicken.

Unless you can't live without playing with the DS stylus, go with the PSP version. Of all the video game console and handheld versions, the XBLA and PSP versions are the best.

In that case, i'll probably look for the PSP version then. I got my cousin to give me his old DS Lite and of course the reason he did was the touch screen in fairly inaccurate, so I'm trying to avoid game that need stylus control unless I buy a new one.

[quote name='Chronis']In that case, i'll probably look for the PSP version then. [/quote]

Don't pay more than $19.99 for it. It's been at that price for months and shows no signs of dropping. I purchased mine from Amazon (free shipping+no tax) last week when it was a Gold Box deal for $18.99.

I've seen a ton of them at multiple K-Marts, as well.

At least in my area, the Costco Wii bundles are hard to come by. When they last received a shipment[30 about a week and a half ago], it was gone in an hour or two.

[quote name='dracula']As for the chicken, that looks greasy as hell. i may have to pick it up next time i am there.[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the rotisserie chicken, it doesn't seem to be that bad for you. It's roasted over an open flame and I don't think they add any extra oil on it or anything, so the oil that you do get in it is all natural.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Anyway I can find Nights? Can Costco look it up? I forgot to ask, and they never pick up their phones...[/quote]
Call one. They can check other stores in the area if they don't have any.

Anyone know about the $5 off statement made earlier this thread? I was pretty sure it ended on Saturday, but if it's still on I'm going for more copies.

[quote name='mephitical']Call one. They can check other stores in the area if they don't have any.

Anyone know about the $5 off statement made earlier this thread? I was pretty sure it ended on Saturday, but if it's still on I'm going for more copies.[/quote]

Everything at my Costco went back to normal.
Took the signs down and everything.

nice op! subscribed!

i work there too... and i'll start posting the deals here... today for example, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for 360 went down to $32.97... a bit of a deal... i think it went down a few weeks ago, but i just updated the sticker today... haha...

and Virtua Fighter and Nights are good through April 6th.

oh and both versions of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 are $52.xx...

Anyone tried using the "express" shipping option for SSBB. It doesn't seem to add to the total cost but I wonder if they'll default to the standard shipping anyway.

Alright ya'll - I've created an Official Costco Trading / Requests forum

Move all banter over there - hopefully that'll clear things up

[quote name='nikkai']Alright ya'll - I've created an Official Costco Trading / Requests forum

Move all banter over there - hopefully that'll clear things up[/quote] i never really understood the need for so many different forums. whats the difference if some trades are discussed here? dont most people just PM with trades anyway?

[quote name='callmesteam']nice op! subscribed!

i work there too... and i'll start posting the deals here... today for example, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for 360 went down to $32.97... a bit of a deal... i think it went down a few weeks ago, but i just updated the sticker today... haha...

and Virtua Fighter and Nights are good through April 6th.

oh and both versions of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 are $52.xx...[/quote]

Since you work there, I thought I'd ask... Does Costco carry Hot Shots Golf for PS3? I looked around at mine and it was nowhere to be found.

[quote name='Optical']Since you work there, I thought I'd ask... Does Costco carry Hot Shots Golf for PS3? I looked around at mine and it was nowhere to be found.[/quote]
i havent seen it yet, but its a new release right? i can check if its even in the system on sunday.

we did get Sega Tennis Superstars or whatever for the Wii today... $44.xx? i think... the demo SUCKED so i didnt really take note...

bread's done
Back