~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='helmet']Red Gundam shirt makes me want to get fat. D:[/QUOTE]

C'mon, you could always hang it on the wall or something... Yeah, that's totally natural! :whistle2:#

You usually get a message telling you the other person's inbox is full and the message isn't sent.

Otherwise, he's either backed up or hasn't had a chance to check it (Monday morning over there right now).

Thanks for the heads up hero. Didn't notice I had done that!

Now I promise to include air in the tires for the bike ride! ;)

Hey dv8,

Just wondering if you're strictly selling the Advent Children Blu-Ray, or if you'd take some things off your want list and knock the price down somewhat.

I realize you probably paid that much or more when it came out, so I wasn't sure if it was available for trade or not as well.

Let me know,
lolwut?

hey dv8mad,
Could you get a kitten in basket of the bicycle? I want that purr-fect day. :lol: Meow, meow all the way to the sushi shop.

[quote name='integralsmatic']bump number 2 and DV8, can you help a brother out?

I need to know the price of this set and how to order it. My cousin wants to order it but of course our kanji skills are piss poor. so..basically, just need to know the price and how to buy. thanks for any help.

http://www.thanko.jp/silentkeyboard2/[/QUOTE]

納期未定 = Out of stock - No idea when available.

Sorry!

[quote name='georox']dv8 doesn't have Mountain Dew Game Fuel, in blue Night Elf flavor.[/QUOTE]

We've discussed this, no one like Night Elf cock flavored drinks. :bomb:

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']We've discussed this, no one like Night Elf cock flavored drinks. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

We've been over this, just because *you* grabbed the cawkbottle, doesn't mean the rest of us did.

Good luck on the fundraising Dv8mad. I'd contribute, but I'm completely broke at the moment. Maybe I can help when I find a job.

Anyone hook you up with afro samurai or devil summoner 2 yet? If not someone buy some stuff so I can hook dv8 up and make that big box I'll be sending in a few weeks full.

[quote name='rmb']Anyone hook you up with afro samurai or devil summoner 2 yet? If not someone buy some stuff so I can hook dv8 up and make that big box I'll be sending in a few weeks full.[/QUOTE]

Excited about LOST! :hot:

And wow, it looks like everyone made their way back to my thread. Thanks for the free bumps everyone! :applause:

Hi dv8mad, have a free bump! I'm liking those uniqlo t-shirts you've got there, I've got several myself (otherwise I'd buy them, sorry).

So as of 3 hours ago, it looks like I'll be in Osaka for 1-2 days this August. Do you have any recommendations for places to check out, both for food and sites?

Do $300 dollar Japanese jeans actually cost $300 in Japan? Or is there a huge markup for international buyers? Oh, if only I could afford those jeans.....

[quote name='Link927']Do $300 dollar Japanese jeans actually cost $300 in Japan? Or is there a huge markup for international buyers? Oh, if only I could afford those jeans.....[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but unless your ordering from a *really* bad site, prices on import places *before shipping* tend to be retail over there too. Larger sites (jlist/playasia/definitely yesasia (uber-overpriced more often than not)) tend to jack things up a bit, but honestly, most places will only jack so much, so I would say 280ish cheapest over there, based on my experiences searching through sites.

Personally, I would never, EVER, buy some $300 jeans, so I have no idea, but my wife said that usually they are more expensive than that. The ones that often get sold overseas are the "clearance" prices.

Rave Child - What are you going to be doing here?
As for food and entertainment, it's difficult because it just depends on what you're into, how much time you have available and, most importantly in foreign countries, what kinds of foods you can and can't eat. Toss a PM my way if you have the chance.

When the post office was closed for the week, was that a national holiday week? Need more details on what exactly that was for my international management class.

$300 jeans, lol this dude is loaded and he don't even pay that much. At the very bottom. This site is a great spoof by the local sports radio with all the talk of Favre and the vikings.

kfavre.jpg

And I would never pay $300 for a pair of jeans. I figured they would probably be about that price there too, but a guy can hope right? After much thought though, I could see myself paying $100 at most for those jeans, which would probably never happen. (Unless you see a closing sale at a high end Japanese jeans shop, let me know if those ever come up XD)

As for that week off, I'm guessing that mgith have been Golden Week, unless Japan has another week off I havent heard of yet?

hey, hows things at the other side of the world?

I need to get This so I can taunt TLP with it!!! lol.... My question is, is it worth it buying it from amazon for extra 5000yen? lol

Also, best of luck on your fund man....

Edit: Wait, I see what's going on, Amazon is sold out.... so it is actually marketplace seller. Doh!!!! I need to find it at retail.... comon google! come through for meee.

[quote name='dinobot']hey, hows things at the other side of the world?

I need to get This so I can taunt TLP with it!!! lol.... My question is, is it worth it buying it from amazon for extra 5000yen? lol

Also, best of luck on your fund man....

Edit: Wait, I see what's going on, Amazon is sold out.... so it is actually marketplace seller. Doh!!!! I need to find it at retail.... comon google! come through for meee.[/QUOTE]

I found it new for 9500yen.

Hey,

I don't know if your pm box is full like usual but I wanted to buy this stuff. I'm willing to pay the listed price and the shipping.

Black Pac-Man XL - $20
Dark Grey Little Big Planet L - $22

Thanks

[quote name='dv8mad']I found it new for 9500yen.[/QUOTE]

Ummm... are there anymore? I might be interested in it if I can't find one online.

[quote name='dinobot']Ummm... are there anymore? I might be interested in it if I can't find one online.[/QUOTE]

I think I can still get one. LMK by tonight if you can.

hockeystealth - #-oI did a bad job on my last update and forgot to remove the Pac-Man shirt as it's been sold. Unfortunately I'm at work now, so I still can't fix it...
I do still have the LBP one and, to make it up to you, I can give it to you for $18 shipped. ;)

[quote name='dinobot']Do you know how heavy is this? I don't want to get it for 9500yen and have like 5000yen shipping. :)

let me know,

thanks dude![/QUOTE]

No idea, but if I HAD to guess, I would say probably 3600 EMS shipping. Possibly less if I used a slower method.

[quote name='dv8mad']I think I can still get one. LMK by tonight if you can.

hockeystealth - #-oI did a bad job on my last update and forgot to remove the Pac-Man shirt as it's been sold. Unfortunately I'm at work now, so I still can't fix it...
I do still have the LBP one and, to make it up to you, I can give it to you for $18 shipped. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah man. I don't want to rip you off. I'll only pay $22 + whatever shipping costs. I won't pay any less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back