~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna play Starfy, looks cool since I love Kirby.

Hey here is idea I was thinking.
What about Game Rentals thur CAG.

Like say if someone bought a $60 game like Bionic Commando which is fun, played it and beat but doesnt want to sell it or cant and wants to recoup some of his money.

He could rent it to a cag for a week for like 7-8 shipped.
I would do that. Something where i could rent games for cheap and not pay huge amounts thur game stores.

Id rent games from CAGs and pay both ways shipping.
A way to play AAA titles without paying AAA price.

What do you think?
Novel concept or stupid idea?

Adriley313, two words combined in one: GameFly

It's not a bad idea, but 7 or 8 shipped is a lot of money for a rental when you could just essentially rent on Gamefly or even at a Blockbuster or something for far less. If it's a long game, maybe your idea would work out better but even still Gamefly works great and you can generally find games VERY cheap after a few weeks/months these days anyhow.

[quote name='adriley313']Ya but $15 bucks a month.
damn i already pay $8 a month for Netflix.
Wish I could find some CAGs to rent from.[/QUOTE]

Lets presume 4 weeks in a month, your theory of paying 7-8 per week for a game:
4*7 = $28
4*8 = $32

Ya i see your point.
Maybe ill try my local hollywood video 2moro
I take it Gamefly is one of a kind site.
Ill try it for a month and see what its like after i sell some games on CAG.
Do they take PayPal?

A couple sales made, two others pending and a few people that say they want to buy some stuff... So get in here and buy our stuff before it's gone! ;)

Adriley gamefly is great. I have been a memeber for awhile and it sure beats the hell out of buying 60 dollar games every time they drop. I recieved Ghostbusters in the mail the day after it was in stores. You really can't beat gamefly and tell em DaddyBoJangles sent ya ;)

EDIT: Sorry for threadjacking, free bump for dv8s yellow sale which should include a stand alone ff xiii demo ;)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Adriley gamefly is great. I have been a memeber for awhile and it sure beats the hell out of buying 60 dollar games every time they drop. I recieved Ghostbusters in the mail the day after it was in stores. You really can't beat gamefly and tell em DaddyBoJangles sent ya ;)

EDIT: Sorry for threadjacking, free bump for dv8s yellow sale which should include a stand alone ff xiii demo ;)[/QUOTE]

Fine! The FFXIII Demo is now available stand alone.

It's $65 before discount and I will even throw in an Advent Children Complete blu-ray and limited edition packaging for free!

[quote name='dv8mad']Fine! The FFXIII Demo is now available stand alone.

It's $65 before discount and I will even throw in an Advent Children Complete blu-ray and limited edition packaging for free!
[/QUOTE]

The Many feelings of DaddyBoJangles after reading this response.
:bs::-({|=:speaktothehand::wall::twoguns::argue::boxing::puke::evil::shame::whee:

So, I nabbed the Legend of the Overfiend set that costs a ton. (Protip: Find stuff cheaper, I do :D ) Not gonna watch it, but I wanted to have it. Yea, I don't know either.

[quote name='daddybojangles']the many feelings of daddybojangles after reading this response.
:bs::-({|=:speaktothehand::wall::twoguns::argue::boxing::puke::evil::shame::whee:[/quote]

lol!

those gashapons are might nice!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DBJ - I'm very unhappy that not a single one of those emoticons is you giving me money.

dinobot - hold out for a few days and you will have more gashapon to choose from. ;)

I must make a secret confession that if Kara no Kyoukai comes out on blu ray it will be nigh upon irresistible to me ^~ - to the top!

[quote name='dv8mad']DBJ - I'm very unhappy that not a single one of those emoticons is you giving me money.

dinobot - hold out for a few days and you will have more gashapon to choose from. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL I think my wife would kill me if I paid 65.00 for a demo. Not so much the spending of 65.00 but what i would be spending 65.00 on. Ill hold my panties until the demo comes out on the us store one day. \\:D/

Did you ever recieve a Kindle 2? I thought about buying a Kindle DX because my wife and I both read a shitpot of books and like you it would save us money in the longterm.

patiently awaiting your lost 1+2 br's to arrive. In the mean time you will be getting an added bonus to the package. Go ahead and just add "case and manual only" next to red ninja. Grabbed it uber cheap from gamestop today. Of course nowhere near complete...but since it's FREE for you I expect few complaints!

Thanks rmb, but you are killing me with these updates! I have actually done a pretty good job of forgetting about them to keep the anticipation at bay, but you screwed that all to hell! HURRY UP AMAZON!!!!
Appreciate the Red Ninja though!

MrNEWZ - maybe I'll stalk you for awhile and see if I can get you up there soon. You know, purchases always help too. ;)

DBJ - OK, maybe you can put something together and PM me. I'm always up for trade/sale offers as well.

geo - You spend to much money on things which are not mine.

Jaide - Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

hockey - Did you get your shirt yet? I would assume not, but just thought I'd ask since you were here.

No that serious dv8mad, I just like to have a little fun :D That demo is going for high prices on ebay too its crazy.

BTW Have you played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 yet?

Bump Bump

Nope, and won't be playing it I'm sure, never finished the first two although I played the first one for quite awhile.

New additions on the front page haves!

[quote name='dv8mad']Good timing on the bumping frenzy!
You know, I've got something here for you, but I just can't bring myself to ship it.

If only you were to place an order for some items from me soon, I'm sure I could just toss it in the box and ship it all together.... :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

oh..... dude, you are suppose to be saving~~~ lol

btw, you still have that $15 credit for the express ship. so if we do come up with something don't forget to use it.

and those gashapons in your list are killing me, i am having a hardtime resisting. lol.. damn you!! The best thing to do this is not looking at your list.

btw, hows that kindle fund coming?

well, the fauna i posted on rk is not really for you (RK needs removable clothing so he can do things to her)
here is one for you.
835604070_5a09e100a2.jpg

I think it suits you better.

[quote name='dinobot']oh..... dude, you are suppose to be saving~~~ lol

btw, you still have that $15 credit for the express ship. so if we do come up with something don't forget to use it.

and those gashapons in your list are killing me, i am having a hardtime resisting. lol.. damn you!! The best thing to do this is not looking at your list.

btw, hows that kindle fund coming?[/QUOTE]

Kindle fund is pretty close.
I will tell you, I plan to possibly add more items although this is not set in stone. Possibly within the next few days (possibly never);
Excel Saga gashapon
Evangelion keychains
Code Geass gashapon
and one more kind of Negima gashapon

If any of those tickle your fancy, wait a little bit, if not, place an order now and get your free gift and add to my Kindle 2/Leap Home Fund! ;) (feel free to just add the $15 credit into the payment! Maybe you can push it over the top!!!)

[quote name='dv8mad']Kindle fund is pretty close.
I will tell you, I plan to possibly add more items although this is not set in stone. Possibly within the next few days (possibly never);
Excel Saga gashapon

Evangelion keychains
Code Geass gashapon
and one more kind of Negima gashapon

If any of those tickle your fancy, wait a little bit, if not, place an order now and get your free gift and add to my Kindle 2/Leap Home Fund! ;) (feel free to just add the $15 credit into the payment! Maybe you can push it over the top!!!)[/QUOTE]

T_T you are killing me dv8

Let me know when you get new gashapons in.

Mean while, can you put a hold on these for me? :)

Super Mario Galaxy Gashapon Figure - New/Sealed in box (random) - $5
Evangelion 1.0 Gashapon Figure - New/Sealed in box (random) - $6
Negima Gashapon Figure - New/Sealed in box (random) - $5
Growlanser Gashapon Figure - New/Sealed in box (random) - $7

[quote name='dv8mad']
geo - You spend to much money on things which are not mine.
[/QUOTE]

You don't have any shiny things that I need to make mine though!

Could you put up pics of
Lucky Star Hiiragi Tsukasa Cell Phone Strap
- New/Sealed in bag - $5
Lucky Star Hiiragi Kagami Cell Phone Strap - New/Sealed in bag - $5

free bump

[quote name='dv8mad']Thanks rmb, but you are killing me with these updates! I have actually done a pretty good job of forgetting about them to keep the anticipation at bay, but you screwed that all to hell! HURRY UP AMAZON!!!!
Appreciate the Red Ninja though[/QUOTE]:cool:
To look or not to look?:drool:
The tracking info shows it in minneapolis. Your next message from me will be telling you to anticipate your package! Mail gets to my place early so I will have it packed and out monday!! Then I can post daily asking if you have it yet. Of course that goes out the window if the package is damaged.

[quote name='dinobot']let me know when you get new gashapons in.

Mean while, can you put a hold on these for me? :)

super mario galaxy gashapon figure - new/sealed in box (random) - $5
evangelion 1.0 gashapon figure - new/sealed in box (random) - $6
negima gashapon figure - new/sealed in box (random) - $5
growlanser gashapon figure - new/sealed in box (random) - $7[/quote]

How many do you want of each?
And which Negima figures do you want? There are 3 different series listed on the front right now, check the pics.

Photo062-2.jpg

I have two of the right strap left and only one of the other two left.

[quote name='dv8mad']How many do you want of each?
And which Negima figures do you want? There are 3 different series listed on the front right now, check the pics.

I have two of the right strap left and only one of the other two left.[/QUOTE]

oh damn.. lol.... decision.... you have multiple? lol damn it!!!
let me get back to you... i need to think... lol

I've been eyeing those too, too lazy and just a bit forgetful to ask for pics >_>

And that Asuka shirt, do you mind, say, laying it over/under your L/XL listed shirts and comparing? I just dont want to end up with something that looks like a baby tee on me =X

Alright Link, you talked me into opening the package.
Turns out it's an L.

Also, question for everyone --- I have two sealed boxes of this and, while I wasn't looking, they went OOP and the price has gone up pretty well.
So, for you Haruhi fans, here's the big question, would you be more interested in a complete box of these all at once, or in single packs?

and Ecks - You talked me into it. More Gundam gashapon coming in the same update as the other gashapon in a couple days. ;)

Oh, and dv8, I would be buying stuff from ya or having you buy stuff for me, but right now I can't afford overseas shipping. My PS3 died last weekend, $150 to repair... Not exactly fun. Been keeping my purchases small thanks to that.

[quote name='dv8mad']
Photo062-2.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I'll take
1x Lucky Star Hiiragi Tsukasa Cell Phone Strap - New/Sealed in bag - $5
2x Lucky Star Hiiragi Kagami Cell Phone Strap - New/Sealed in bag - $5

I'll send funds tomorrow and you can hold on to them until I purchase more from you if that is ok ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Alright Link, you talked me into opening the package.
Turns out it's an L.

Also, question for everyone --- I have two sealed boxes of this and, while I wasn't looking, they went OOP and the price has gone up pretty well.
So, for you Haruhi fans, here's the big question, would you be more interested in a complete box of these all at once, or in single packs?

and Ecks - You talked me into it. More Gundam gashapon coming in the same update as the other gashapon in a couple days. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Ooo, taking those sisters away *Shakes fist in air*

You know that someone else would have asked if it werent for me. >_> I'll probably take a few things off your hands if a lowball I'm planning is sucessful....enough ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']
MrNEWZ - maybe I'll stalk you for awhile and see if I can get you up there soon. You know, purchases always help too. ;)[/QUOTE]

Did that before. ;-) Something again before too long as well.

OMG LOOK HERE!

My new favorite site for lazy internet forum posters! Used you for it btw, nice 4 pages of results. LOL Got your own corner of the cyber world going on. Almost famous! click me

[quote name='rmb']OMG LOOK HERE!

My new favorite site for lazy internet forum posters! Used you for it btw, nice 4 pages of results. LOL Got your own corner of the cyber world going on. Almost famous! click me[/QUOTE]

LOL.... let me google that for you. nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back