~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why this list is such a big deal... my trick is to just ignore it, since said list doesn't say "FREE MONEY" or "FREE PIE".

[quote name='georox']I have no idea why this list is such a big deal... my trick is to just ignore it, since said list doesn't say "FREE MONEY" or "FREE PIE".[/quote]
^ This

[quote name='georox']I do not believe in you, therefor you do not exist, therefor you are not a Deity. I am worshiped by a cult of people in a third-world country, therefor I am a Deity.[/quote]
My followers will kick your follower's asses!

Sent my payment, DV. I figured you should have a lot less stuff to ship out by now. If not, you can hold off on mine since I'm in no rush.

Also, sorry for getting your stuff out so late. I will rectify this by including some extra stuff at no cost. Think of it as a dividend for being so patient. ;)

Cake is better than pie.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']
I feel ignored. dv8 must be dv8mad at me.[/quote]
When you start carving DV8 dolls, and building DV8 shrines in your closet, let me know cause I don't wanna be around when you start killing people cause DV8 talks to them a little more then you >_>

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']When you start carving DV8 dolls, and building DV8 shrines in your closet, let me know cause I don't wanna be around when you start killing people cause DV8 talks to them a little more then you >_>[/quote]

I didn't read any responses to my questions and I have no idea what you're talking about.
1) I'm trying to get to my 500 posts so I break my messages up.
2) I'm not pming dv8 or anyone so there are lots of my messages in here.

You try having $350-450 in stuff waiting for you, hold it off so that some Valkyria Chronicles goods can be added (another $100+), not receive any response, and let me know if you post.

So I spam the thread. ( ̄へ ̄)

[quote name='ItsMeMark']I didn't read any responses to my questions and I have no idea what you're talking about.
1) I'm trying to get to my 500 posts so I break my messages up.
2) I'm not pming dv8 or anyone so there are lots of my messages in here.

You try having $350-450 in stuff waiting for you, hold it off so that some Valkyria Chronicles goods can be added (another $100+), not receive any response, and let me know if you post.

So I spam the thread. ( ̄へ ̄)[/quote]

Cheap Valkyria Chronicles limited edition boxes do not grow on trees. I'm just going to go ahead and get your package shipped out soon.
I'm still working on everyone else's stuff as well.
... and about a billion other issues.

[quote name='dv8mad']Cheap Valkyria Chronicles limited edition boxes do not grow on trees. I'm just going to go ahead and get your package shipped out soon.
I'm still working on everyone else's stuff as well.
... and about a billion other issues.[/QUOTE]

YOU HAVE VC LE BOXES!? :drool:

That said, i've been spending way too much money. Hopefully, slipping DJ Max crew edition will give me the shot in the arm i need to continue doing so, TSRI has a great sale up :).

punisher - No, I do not. As I said, they don't grow on trees. :p

OK, so now that I got the whining out of my system via blog transfusion, who wants to buy this FF:AC? (Not you sum41)

LOL at DV8's new list! WTF, why am I at the bottom???:rofl:

Couldn't resist after seeing all the whiny fuckers posting, the only list that mattered was to not be on the bad!

[quote name='rmb']LOL at DV8's new list! WTF, why am I at the bottom???:rofl:

Couldn't resist after seeing all the whiny fuckers posting, the only list that mattered was to not be on the bad!
[/QUOTE]

I assume that's directed at me since I started it. If you have a problem with what I was doing then PM me and we'll talk there. If not, then I'll just go about my business.

[quote name='distgfx']I assume that's directed at me since I started it. If you have a problem with what I was doing then PM me and we'll talk there. If not, then I'll just go about my business.[/quote]
That wasn't directed at you or any one person. I believe you were offering advice and there was nothing wrong with that. The whole list thing and worrying about where a cag "rates" goes way back to when he first posted it. There were lots of what do I have to do to make your list type of questions. Hopefully most of which weren't too serious as I'd hate to think making a list makes or breaks how you feel about yourself...... those types of questions come off as having low self-esteem or self worth to me.

165. One Folder of US PS1 Games - ItsMeMark - $95.50

You bastard Mark! I was seconds away from just bidding $100 on it, I was asking my brother if he thought $100 was worth it, but he was preoccupied with his new bulldog puppy eating his foot.....daammmit!

Sorry had to get it out

Wait a second, with this new ranking I lose my ability to gloat over people for being higher on the list.....

but WAIT! It's alphabetical, so I'm still higher than some. :D

[quote name='sum41rcks1']why I am so hated dv8mad...

boo hoo[/quote]

Dv8mad probably hate mudkips and runs them over with his bike.

[quote name='rmb']That wasn't directed at you or any one person. I believe you were offering advice and there was nothing wrong with that. The whole list thing and worrying about where a cag "rates" goes way back to when he first posted it. There were lots of what do I have to do to make your list type of questions. Hopefully most of which weren't too serious as I'd hate to think making a list makes or breaks how you feel about yourself...... those types of questions come off as having low self-esteem or self worth to me.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Fair enough, sorry.

Well, sum41, it looks like you are in luck because I believe no one in the YES list has claimed the right to take FF:AC. Feel free to PM me.

So uh... dv8.. I might have said something along the lines of not having found anything else I needed to add in... well uh.. I *might* have been stretching that.

A bit.

e-mail sent.

[quote name='Shady3011']Are all the YES people Obama supporters and NO people Rush Limbaugh listeners?[/quote]

I hope not, elsewise I wouldn't be on the list (either list, that is).

Bump - I was asked by someone when I would leave feedback. Not to worry. I will leave feedback for everyone that has paid on Monday. I would like to do it all at once if possible to make it easier for me. LOL copy/paste for the win! :D

bump....

ah, didn't know you missed out on DMC4 when you had it~ after playing it, i realized dmc is not my type of game. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So, hit one of the nearbyish import shops...

So help me, I'm not sure which I'm more sick of, the massive amount of Squenix merch, or Naruto merch.

Oh, and I found the PVC figures on A-JP.... not good since I just finished Witchblade...

Oh, and dv8, it turns out my Target no longer carries Transformers/Marvel Mighty Muggs, and I've yet to see any at my Walmart either... but when SDCC rolls around I'll try to grab some of the convention-exclusives for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for input request.

EDIT FOR BELOW: I read a book a week regularly. Would probably read one and a half or two a week if they weren't so expensive.

In that case it will probably be worth it for you, you'll make the money back saved from book expenses in no time. So, Yea in Cost to Use ratio, its worth it.

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey! it's free bump day!!!!

(Or the "my current lesson cancelled and I'm bored at work for 20 more minutes" bump.)[/quote]

Haha.
You must have been really bored! I saw about 10 lists you bumped to the top.

Returning the favor, my friend!

Just doing a "check in" post. As I said before, I'm in no rush so if you need to get other things done first, I understand.

As for the Kindle, one of my good friends has one of those. I played around with it a bit, and it seems like an excellent device. However, the only thing I didnt like was that there wasnt a backlight ("Its suppose to be like a book" as my friend told me XD) and the text to speech function is kinda...blocky and choppy (I cant believe that publishers were afraid their audiobooks were gonna lose sales over that) Assuming that those two factors arent your main selling points, IMO, I wouldnt pay full price for it, but if you did find a good deal on it, I would jump.

Inc. email.

Depositing some cash tomorrow, I'll be sending you a chunk then.

Would've Friday, but wasn't sure when a friend was arriving, and Saturday morning was spent hitting garage sales (Weather was finally decent! Got some good stuff for my steampunk costume.)

[quote name='Link927']Just doing a "check in" post. As I said before, I'm in no rush so if you need to get other things done first, I understand.

As for the Kindle, one of my good friends has one of those. I played around with it a bit, and it seems like an excellent device. However, the only thing I didnt like was that there wasnt a backlight ("Its suppose to be like a book" as my friend told me XD) and the text to speech function is kinda...blocky and choppy (I cant believe that publishers were afraid their audiobooks were gonna lose sales over that) Assuming that those two factors arent your main selling points, IMO, I wouldnt pay full price for it, but if you did find a good deal on it, I would jump.[/quote]

I'm guessing you didn't notice the note I added for you on the front page. The Mags are still a work in progress, but I have some promising links at the moment! ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']I'm guessing you didn't notice the note I added for you on the front page. The Mags are still a work in progress, but I have some promising links at the moment! ;)[/quote]

Your saying mags and links, if you need me to find something online cheap on a japanese website, let me know. =P I have the spare time...

Well, I procrastinate, giving me the spare time.

[quote name='dv8mad']I'm guessing you didn't notice the note I added for you on the front page. The Mags are still a work in progress, but I have some promising links at the moment! ;)[/quote]

Oh I noticed, still wanted to do a check in, just to let you know that I havent fallen ill or gone in hiding ;) Good to know that things are moving along, please keep me updated when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back