Official E3 2008 Thread

a ds cookbook, isn't it easier to use a real book since your kitchen is in your house where all the books are

I just don't get this WiiMotionPlus thingy. Like nintendo said we fucked up the wiimote out the door and here is the fix.

[quote name='chasemurata']They're packaging the MotionPlus with the new WiiSports. Makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Now give it the $20 price tag that Link's Crossbow Training/ zapper bundle had and you've got yourself a sale.

[quote name='mrn111']I just don't get this WiiMotionPlus thingy. Like nintendo said we fucked up the wiimote out the door and here is the fix.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I hate it when people make stuff better.

[quote name='guyver2077']did they show any shots of gta? i missed it[/quote]

no due to poor audience response, and the lack of voice acting it was already canceled.

[quote name='decrot']sword play,
now it incorporate it in a really good game[/quote]

And if its not in the Clone Wars game it'll be a crime.

I missed the first ten minutes of the show, but I'm guessing they didn't solve the storage issue or release any channels, right?

[quote name='Strell']I missed the first ten minutes of the show, but I'm guessing they didn't solve the storage issue or release any channels, right?[/quote]

Nope.

This is so horrible. I dont understand how Nintendo dropped the ball so much. I mean seriously they are so hugely in the lead and yet just keep screwing up risking people running away from them long term. This has been the craziest generation ever. Sony starts out on top, announces their price and gets laughed off the stage. Nintendo announces their system to mixed reaction and then just steam rolls everyone when their system launches.....now they risk it with this stuff? MS meanwhile no one thought much of.....cept the RRoD......yet they have had a slow steady building of momentum and quality.

And man you guys are right this lady is annoying. She reminds me of a younger version of the old navy lady.

bread's done
Back