Official E3 2008 Thread

Yeah this is worse than MS's show. And I didn't even watch MS's show.

But hey, at least we can finally voice chat. It's like Nintendo is slowly figuring shit out at 10x the rate everyone else is.

[quote name='Strell']Yeah this is worse than MS's show. And I didn't even watch MS's show.

But hey, at least we can finally voice chat. It's like Nintendo is slowly figuring shit out at 10x the rate everyone else is.[/quote]

They are going to end the conference with a "We hate Earthbound" statement.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']They are going to end the conference with a "We hate Earthbound" statement.[/QUOTE]

fuck yes!

They could light a bonfire of carts RIGHT THERE ON STAGE and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

[quote name='guyver2077']miyamoto still hasnt learned english..[/QUOTE]

That's ok, neither have you. Or Japanese.

By the end of E3...it's going to look like this...

1. 360
2. PS3
3. Wii

Unless PS3 royally, I mean ROYALLY allows themselves to get fucked in the ass, they can be no worse than second.

[quote name='Strell']fuck yes!

They could light a bonfire of carts RIGHT THERE ON STAGE and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.
[/quote]

They'll be making S'Mores and Grilled Cheese sandwiches while Reggie is playing the sax on WiiMusic.

This is basically GBA -> GC connectivity all over again at this point. They drop this huge new tech and nothing is showing it off in a cool way.

[quote name='spoo']I was hoping for at least one noncasual game announcement.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...where are they hiding all the awesome?

Wow, wtf Nintendo. The drum guy sucked, all these games are not that appealing. And no Kid Icarus, No Mario, Zelda, nothing but Animal Crossing. Please end the show with a picture of new link or something.

Isnt e3 for the press only? I would really like to so some day if it lasts after this year only all I have ever heard was that it was press only.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']OMG!!!! Lounge Band![/quote]

180px-Tony_clifton.jpg

THANK YOU!

I think the Wii MotionPlus looks cool. Wii Sports 2 seems alright, but I think they'll be able to do a lot of cool stuff with this thing.

[quote name='chasemurata']So, you don't need to follow beats and just hold a button and move? This is Wiitarded.[/QUOTE]

How is this fun if you don't have to follow beats? What is the difference between this and an air horn/guitar/drumbs/keyboard to the radio?

bread's done
Back