Official Free ______ Referral Thread - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All free ____ referral stuff belongs in this thread and this thread only.
All referral solicitations outside of this thread will be deleted.
Please do not contact me asking if you can have your own referral thread.

Thanks,
-CD

Hey juggo

its alright, same thing happened to me. I was aiming that part of my reply to anyone though. its all good

thanx
stag8603

there is freeipod shuffles now. i'm only getting one of these to tide me over for a regular iPod or photo ipod. with the shuffle you only need 3 referrals and I already have 2. i have others on my conga such as photoipods, gaming systems, and shuffle. also have notebooks from some other companies. if you have signed up for any others that i don't have on my site ill put it there for you. i only have one other person on the shuffle but everything else is just a one person wait(either me or one of my friends).

stag8603

yeah.. please sign up for the free shuffler (as it is really really easy to get 3 referrals and especially on a conga will move fast if people sign up for it.. ... (heh as i'm next in line...).. i was referred to the notebooks4free site from a friend who just got 1000 dollars in pay pal it will take a while though.. 18 is a lot of referrals.. conga line

juggo-

i understand your worries. Travelers advantage is probly the best offer if you decide to do any other sites. $1 and it registers in about 5-10 minutes. Since it registers so quick, you can cancel it right away. Also, if you do a conga, you don't really have to pay attention to the offers. Also, if you sign up for my iPodshuffle conga, maybe i'll put you on the mini mac or ipods conga.

stag8603

P.S. for the iPod, i have 3/5 referrals so you would be up in 2 more refs!

I need one more freeipod referral. I will trade any of the other sites for a legit one in my account that gets me approved. I have never signed up for any of the other Gratis sites. PM me.

Hey, since two people now want to do the shuffle in order to get on the ipod link at my conga, its first come first serve. whoever signs and gets green first wins. there is nobody next, but i just wanted to make sure you understood. ready, set, go!

I'm willing to give two referrals to 2 of the Gratis sites for one Ipod.

ie. freeegamingsystems and freeipodshuffle as examples

[quote name='Aryss']I'm willing to give two referrals to 2 of the Gratis sites for one Ipod.

ie. freeegamingsystems and freeipodshuffle as examples[/quote]

i already signed up for the ipod.. but if you decide to do any of the others (specifically photo ipod... i'll trade for a shuffle ref)

hey have any of you signed up at one of these free__ sites and then done an offer that was suppose to give instant credit, but it doesnt give you credit immediately? does it eventually give you credit as completing the offer?

[quote name='"juggo"']hey have any of you signed up at one of these free__ sites and then done an offer that was suppose to give instant credit, but it doesnt give you credit immediately? does it eventually give you credit as completing the offer?[/quote]

it is true that they are supposed to give instant credit, but i have heard that because the site is so busy from more and more people signing up, it can take more like 2 or 3 days. I got my credit instantly from travelers advantage, but there could be a short holdup going on now

ok I just didnt want to siign up again and then get billed twice or something. are you gonna wait till that turns green before you put me on the conga?

I need freeipodshuffle referrals now. I can trade freeipodphoto, freeminimacs, freeflatscreens, maybe other sites too. PM me.

join a conga

thanks Jammr.. (the u-man i like it.. heh) um.. i need a couple referrals for my shuffle and my ipod.. i suggest you join through the conga because it helpts the community.. but anyways...

i need 2 for my shuffle and 4 for my ipod

i'll offer 10 a piece or 25 if you sign up for both...

(i also have gmail accounts, and possibly PS1 games, and i'm working on getting Itune codes from pepsi..)

I'll also be up for trading ... i haven't signed up for the following Gratis sites. free gaming, free photo ipod, or free flatscreen.. i'll be willing to give a referral to one for a referral to mine..

PM me if you want to help me out

I would recommend NOT doing the freeipods.com one. If you can find and get all the referrals, then go for it. However, like in my case, freeipods just doesn't give referrals for some reason.

The person I signed up under never got credit from me. Two people that signed up under me and completed deals never were counted as my credit.

I gave up on that site, their system is way to testy

[quote name='mrjiggers']I would recommend NOT doing the freeipods.com one. If you can find and get all the referrals, then go for it. However, like in my case, freeipods just doesn't give referrals for some reason.

The person I signed up under never got credit from me. Two people that signed up under me and completed deals never were counted as my credit.

I gave up on that site, their system is way to testy[/quote]

he is correct.. i signed up under his link and he was never given credit for me.. i have about 3 on my shuffle site but none of them have been confirmed (i know one is doing one but the others i don't know no replys to the emails i've sent).. i know people have gotten their ipods. (as one of my friends just recieved hers).. the site is testy (especially on some of the deals , like one was a 1 day trial and i had to cancel before the trial was up but i didn't recieve credit for a while)... but the fact is.. i need to wait at least another week before i start to wig out over Refs... i'm really sorry for Jigs though.. he's a nice guy and very trustworthy.. someone sign up for his free shuffle...

[quote name='"juggo"']ok I just didnt want to siign up again and then get billed twice or something. are you gonna wait till that turns green before you put me on the conga?[/quote]

naw. this morning i didn't get a chance to. it should be up by tomorrow morning. the site was down for a while this morning

[quote name='urzishra14'][quote name='mrjiggers']I would recommend NOT doing the freeipods.com one. If you can find and get all the referrals, then go for it. However, like in my case, freeipods just doesn't give referrals for some reason.

he is correct.. i signed up under his link and he was never given credit for me.. i have about 3 on my shuffle site but none of them have been confirmed (i know one is doing one but the others i don't know no replys to the emails i've sent).. i know people have gotten their ipods. (as one of my friends just recieved hers).. the site is testy (especially on some of the deals , like one was a 1 day trial and i had to cancel before the trial was up but i didn't recieve credit for a while)... but the fact is.. i need to wait at least another week before i start to wig out over Refs... i'm really sorry for Jigs though.. he's a nice guy and very trustworthy.. someone sign up for his free shuffle...[/quote]
Thanks for the kind words :)

In case you didn't notice urz.. I sent you your paypal already. I may sign up for prizecube consoles later, and may try to bribe another referral out of you :)

i have a conga.. as some of you already know. if you sign up for the shuffle, i am willing to put you on the conga for another site such as ipod,photoipod,mac mini,notebooks4free,freegamingsystems instead of the ipod shuffle conga. that way you don't have to sign up again for something you have already signed up for. also, if you want to send me your referral link for prizecube or any other sites besides the afforementioned ones, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and i'll put your link as the master for that conga. also, send me an e-mail if you want to sign up or have questions. if you want to check out the conga, check my sig. i don't have to many people signed up yet, so hurry if you want to join!

yeah.. i've signed up for most of the offers...

the only prizecube one i signed up for is Games..but i've already gotten the three required but none of them show they they have theirs confirmed yet.. i'd really really like the shuffle done.. so.. yeah.. pm me if you are interested.. (even though i may already get it done).. but yeah.. check out the conga... lets help everyone out who wants something..

i know its weird that i want the shuffle more than the other ones. its only because i want to prove to people like my friends, who believe this is a scam no matter how many times i tell them that thousands of people have gotten their ipods from this site, that this site works and is 100% legit. the shuffle is the easiest way to prove that the site works because you only need three referrals. also, i want any kind of ipod really bad. so, i don't want a shuffle and that be it, i want to get the shuffle and have people know that the site works. then, all my buddies who are like,"I'll sign up when you get your iPod," will know that the site works. when those guys sign up, i'll have them go to my regular ipod or photo ipod site and easily get enough refs for both. i like 2 plan ahead

VISIT MY CONGA, CHECK MY SIG!

[quote name='urzishra14'][quote name='mrjiggers']I would recommend NOT doing the freeipods.com one. If you can find and get all the referrals, then go for it. However, like in my case, freeipods just doesn't give referrals for some reason.

he is correct.. i signed up under his link and he was never given credit for me.. i have about 3 on my shuffle site but none of them have been confirmed (i know one is doing one but the others i don't know no replys to the emails i've sent).. i know people have gotten their ipods. (as one of my friends just recieved hers).. the site is testy (especially on some of the deals , like one was a 1 day trial and i had to cancel before the trial was up but i didn't recieve credit for a while)... but the fact is.. i need to wait at least another week before i start to wig out over Refs... i'm really sorry for Jigs though.. he's a nice guy and very trustworthy.. someone sign up for his free shuffle...[/quote]
Well the true and most recent test can be between me an U... I completed my freeipods referral under him. Uz - am I green?

on the free ipod yes.. on the shuffle no..but yeah.. i just think that sometimes a few glitches occur i mean nothing is 100% perfect even though gratis thinks it is

on the other news.. i agree with stag.. my friends think its a scam too.. if i get the shuffle i'll be able to get the refs for the other sites easily..

I know someone that got their iPod and my cousin has a friend that got one. That is the only reason I bothered with this. I have three green on freeipod and two pending. One from a personal friend and I was standing there when she did it at her house, the other from another contact. If they both don't go green , I will have them contact Gratis to get it fixed. If they go green and I don't get credit, I will just contact them. Gratis can be trusted.

[quote name='urzishra14']on the free ipod yes.. on the shuffle no..but yeah.. i just think that sometimes a few glitches occur i mean nothing is 100% perfect even though gratis thinks it is

on the other news.. i agree with stag.. my friends think its a scam too.. if i get the shuffle i'll be able to get the refs for the other sites easily..[/quote]

Sweet... yah, well I haven't cleared on shuffle yet so that's why it ain't green ;)

If you guys are interested in opening an ingdirect savings account, PM your full name and email address and and i will send you a referral email with the $25 sign up Bonus. There is no min. deposit and you Earn 2.35% Annual Percentage Yield on an FDIC-insured savings account.

i have one offer completed referral for the shuffle(urzishra14, i believe) and one pending (juggo). Juggo says he did his offer and it was an instant credit one but its been 2 days and he hasn't gotten credit yet. i don't know if that has happened to any of you guys or not...Also, i got one of my family members to sign up but i had a bit of a problem. I got him to sign up on his computer, not realizing that i hadn't went to my referral link. So, as soon as i realized(he was putting in his address), i went to my conga and clicked the link. it took him back to where he already was in the process and he completed the offer within ten minutes. i still haven't even gotten his name to show up under my status. I am wondering whether i should contact Gratis yet or not. I mean, he can vouch for me and everything, its just i am very impatient and this would be my 3rd referral. It my take a while because he did do the blockbuster offer but his name still should be under my status section.

yeah most of my friends think its a total scam also. I use to not care about ipods, now i am doing it more just to show them that it can work,....those bastards!!! However now i really do want the shuffle and the ipod!!!

i'm actually more excited to get the shuffle.. i think its really cool... but yeah.. since we are all on here interested lets get people to join stag's congas so we can all get our stuff quickly... (the link is in my sig)

yeah i agree we need people to join the conga. but we are just telling the same people over and over by posting it in this forum. however when i put this subject anywhere else it either gets edited or deleted all together. any ideas of where we can get more people?

i've had some minor success putting it in the signature around here... also i've been hanging around some other forums and picked up one or two before i joined a conga...

ok i am confused i just completed and offer for an ipod referall ...i got credit immediately and it showed up under the persons account who i was doing the referal for. however, i did one 2 days ago for the ipod shuffle and it was supposed to be instant credit but i have no credit for it yet....whats up with that?

I think i have a third person to sign up for me at free ipod shuffle! i'm so happy. as soon as i get my shuffle, i know i'll be able to get at least 20 people to sign up for the gratis sites. so, that is one way to get more refs. as soon as juggo and my friends offers get approved- cha ching; iPod shuffle.YES!!! Hopefully as soon as i get my shuffle the conga will start moving along and free stuff all around. so even though not many people have signed up for the conga yet, as soon as i get my ipod, they will be going like crazy, especially the shuffle and regular ipod ones.

Looking for peeps to trade referrals with. I am only signed up with the 2 in my sig, but will sign up for anyone else's if they sign up for mine.

Thanks.

good news stag8603...especially since iam near the top of those 2 lists....i also hope that damn ipod shuffle offer i did for you gets confirmed soon.

i'm so excited!!! Gratis today released FREEPSPS.COM!!!! YES!!!! Sign up for me at www.freepsps.com/?r=15327288 . You need 5 referrals and they have the same offers as shuffle and mac mini. Sign up for me and i will add you to my conga for this site. also give you a g-mail invite. Help everyone get their stuff- join a conga! also, if you dont want a psp, i will let you switch congas so you can be on the ipod or whatever other conga you want! my conga is in my sig....check it out.....

heh i may hold off on PSPs for a little bit.. i want to make sure my shuffle at least goes through before i go start hoarding other ref sites (jigs.. totally hit me up for more prize cubes... those were easy offers)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back