Official Free ______ Referral Thread - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All free ____ referral stuff belongs in this thread and this thread only.
All referral solicitations outside of this thread will be deleted.
Please do not contact me asking if you can have your own referral thread.

Thanks,
-CD

hey stag8603 i just got credit for completing the ipod shuffle offer. so it should show up as complete under your referrals status.

Gratis has started their free Sony PSP site!

They're certainly the most trustworthy of the referral sites, I've received a 20gb iPod and DS from them already.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=15343111

I can also throw in some gmail invites and blank DVD media...PM me if interested.

[quote name='urzishra14']heh i may hold off on PSPs for a little bit.. i want to make sure my shuffle at least goes through before i go start hoarding other ref sites (jigs.. totally hit me up for more prize cubes... those were easy offers)...[/quote]
rest assured, I will. I'm waiting for my last green on the first site. After that's cleared, I figure I'll start the next one.

hey urz-

i got my third referral to sign up! i think he might have done his offer but i'm not sure. i e-mailed him to ask him if he did his offer. so, maybe if he says he did his offer, i'll put your link up. we have offficially started to move!

cool... thanks stag... um.. i have one person pending.. and thats Jammr.. jigs i may be interested.. but give me a week (to let me finish canceling off all the offers i signed up for)..

[quote name='"juggo"']hey stag8603 i just got credit for completing the ipod shuffle offer. so it should show up as complete under your referrals status.[/quote]

yep-you're green.

yeah i think they should start moving pretty good in the coming weeks. as long as the shuffle one works, that is. but like juggo was saying, we do need to tell other people about the congas instead of the same old people on CAG. but still, last weekend under 20 people had visited the conga, and now its almost to 200 people. i think it would be great if we all did our best to spread the word, especially if you know this site works(i.e. someone who has already received their stuff). thats what i'm working for with the shuffle, not just cause i want one real bad, but to prove that it works to the 'haters' and as soon as they know it works, get them to sign up too.

and juggo, i dont know if you are still interested, but i am still willing to trade congas with you if you want, if not, just ignore this.

for right now i am only concentrating on the ipod, ipod shuffle and the minimac. i if can get those to work maybe down the line i can trade some conga stuff with you. I have been trying to get others from other discussion boards to join your conga...not too much luck so far but i am not giving up yet. However, has anyone noticed that these deals are addictive?

Hey :) If someone could help me get some referals for my Free Mini Mac i would be really appreciative. They have a good Blockbuster Online deal of 9.99 for 3 months, the best one (and free) to do it the eFax one, does not cost you anything and after you get the points, just Cancell the service

THANK!! I Really Appricate any help you guys can give :) i only need 10

Thanks!

Link: Free Mini Mac Referal Link

hey lukeangel I think you should talk to stag8603. if you sign up for one of his offers he can probably put you down on the conga that he started for the minimac. its a good way to go, its a new conga so you should hop in it now cause once it gets going ev everyone should get the referals they need pretty quickly.

yeah lukeangel

i have a conga and if you sign up for one of the links(preferrably ipod shuffle or regular ipod, since people are starting to queue for those), i can switch you to the mac mini conga to get your refs. E-mail me or pm me, or even post what your 'proposition' is. This goes for others to.

[quote name='lukeangel']Hey If someone could help me get some referals for my Free Mini Mac i would be really appreciative. They have a good Blockbuster Online deal of 9.99 for 3 months, the best one (and free) to do it the eFax one, does not cost you anything and after you get the points, just Cancell the service

THANK!! I Really Appricate any help you guys can give i only need 10

Thanks!

Link: Free Mini Mac Referal Link [/quote]

but yeah.. if you do an ipod or shuffle link he'll add you to the mini mac que..i'm already on a different conga for that though... um.. but yeah.. the shuffle seems to be the focus (as you only need 3 refs).. and hey new people come to this specific board everyday so don't count out everyone just yet.. (jammr.. when your shuffle goes green i'll send the payment.. heh)

[quote name='juggo']for right now i am only concentrating on the ipod, ipod shuffle and the minimac. i if can get those to work maybe down the line i can trade some conga stuff with you. I have been trying to get others from other discussion boards to join your conga...not too much luck so far but i am not giving up yet. However, has anyone noticed that these deals are addictive? [/quote]

yes they are.. i'm currently on.. free notebooks, free ipod, free minimac, games at prize cube, free shuffle... i'll start others but i'm willing to wait until i get my shuffle to actively pursue the others... (and if i see the conga really start to move...) the free notebook one sucks.. it takes 18 refs.. but you can get a 2000 dollar computer.. and the offers aren't that hard.. i got 6 confirmed on there.. but.. yeah.. i'm also on 2 conga lines for that one.. anyways.. i'm getting more and more excited.. anyone use myspace? becaues i've had a little success putting up a classified ad(free) and posting bullitens and starting groups.. if you go there we can all start a group and focus our efforts on a much more broad scale.. LMK .. i'll start a group if you guys are interested..

whats myspace? is there anyway to use that to direct people to stag8603's congas or are you trying to start new congas all together?

[quote name='mrjiggers']I need a new hard drive. Therefore, I need 4 referrals here: http://www.gears4free.com/main.php?ref=6137

Let me know if you're interested![/quote]
http://www.gears4free.com/main.php?ref=6137

I'm still looking for 4 here so I can replace my hard drive and get my computer working.

Also need one more for ipodshuffles4free because the guy who said he would do it has dropped out :( (I may even need a second if the other person wasn't legit).

http://www.ipodshuffles4free.com/default.aspx?r=236133

And not to be mean, but could you guys not carry on conversations in the thread? Use PMs or Instant Messaging

200 visitors to my conga! still not many people have signed up, but it is a lot of progress since i first started the site last weekend. keep on rolling guys!

[quote name='"mrjiggers']
And not to be mean, but could you guys not carry on conversations in the thread? Use PMs or Instant Messaging[/quote]

as long as it stays topic related, (as in.. getting free stuff) i don't see how it affects anyone one way or another.. i also may be interested in doing a gears for free site.. but i'm not ready to do one until i can clear the others i have pending.. talk with stag to set up a conga.. i'm sure he'll be more than happy to start one and i'm sure everyone here would sign up for it...

hey mr. jiggers,

I set up your congas you wished for, please check to make sure the links are correct. If you want I'll shoot a few g-mail invites your way( if you want/don't already have one). that goes for anyone. e-mail me and i'll send you an invite( [email protected] ). it would be appreciated if you went to my conga and signed up for one(preferably one with a few people already on it to get those movin) check my sig for the link. Also, before you post, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POSTS!!!!!! We have had quite a few people try to post that there was a new freepsps.com site when i had already put up that same message. at least sign up under a conga to help other people out first!

Thanks

stag8603

[quote name='stag8603']hey mr. jiggers,

I set up your congas you wished for, please check to make sure the links are correct. If you want I'll shoot a few g-mail invites your way( if you want/don't already have one). that goes for anyone. e-mail me and i'll send you an invite( [email protected] ). it would be appreciated if you went to my conga and signed up for one(preferably one with a few people already on it to get those movin) check my sig for the link. Also, before you post, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POSTS!!!!!! We have had quite a few people try to post that there was a new freepsps.com site when i had already put up that same message. at least sign up under a conga to help other people out first!

Thanks

stag8603[/quote]
no need for the gmail invite. Thanks though. I will do my best to complete an offer for you once I have some of my stuff done. I'm bogged down trying to get the harddrive I need... Oh well. Soon :)

I have yet to sign up for PSP.

I will trade someone referrals if they do one of mine. See sig or PM me.

This goes for FreePSP as well as anyothers except for FreeIpd and FreeIpodShuffle and MiniMacs (as those are the 3 I've already signed up for).

Thanks.

I need 2 people to join under me here and complete an offer. If you go green I can give you $10(paypal), custom hosting, or I can post on your forum(only forums that are health, video games, anime, movies, or cartoons). Make sure you have your cookies turned on and that you are using IE. If you do this be sure to pm me.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']I joined cameras4free and just thought I'd post my link. I'm gonna try to get a conga site going, more info later.

http://www.cameras4free.com/default.aspx?r=259589[/quote]

stag already set up a conga we've been trying to get everyone unified.. if you do an offer there he will put up a conga for your site.. (it is suggested that you do a conga for free ipod or ipod shuffle as those are the ones with people waiting) please help our community effort.. and you'd be surprised how many people will do it for you in return (the link is the last one in my profile..thank you)

I've benefitted a lot from the cheapasses here and I'd like to give back with this opportunity I've just stumbled upon. It may be already known here, but just in case its not, I'll post it anyway.

Surfjunky is paying people to just leave their browser open to connect and view various websites, and you get paid for doing so. I've been doing it for a few days now and it actually works to my surprise. You start at .45 cents per hour but move up pretty quickly automatically. Just at .45 cents an hour translates into over $300 a month, FOR NOTHING! Also, with referrals you can earn a percentage of their page views.

I encourage anyone to sign up, can't hurt, especially those with broadband connections.

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=TDHenry

EDIT: Thread may be in wrong place, please move if necessary.

[quote name='TDHenry']Surfjunky is paying people to just leave their browser open to connect and view various websites, and you get paid for doing so. I've been doing it for a few days now and it actually works to my surprise. You start at .45 cents per hour but move up pretty quickly automatically. Just at .45 cents an hour translates into over $300 a month, FOR NOTHING! Also, with referrals you can earn a percentage of their page views.

I encourage anyone to sign up, can't hurt, especially those with broadband connections.[/quote]

I signed up. I've done something like this before and it worked out well.

[quote name='"dago2727"']Hey Stag, If you want to set up a conga for me with FreePSP, I wouldn't mind trying to help you out on a conga. My link is:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=15466933

Thanks[/quote]

i already have a conga set up for free psps, but i can still put you on the conga if you do another deal. if you decide to sign up for any of the others, please sign up for either ipods or ipod shuffles because those are the two that people have already signed up for.

[quote name='stag8603'][quote name='dago2727']Hey Stag, If you want to set up a conga for me with FreePSP, I wouldn't mind trying to help you out on a conga. My link is:

Thanks[/quote]

i already have a conga set up for free psps, but i can still put you on the conga if you do another deal. if you decide to sign up for any of the others, please sign up for either ipods or ipod shuffles because those are the two that people have already signed up for.[/quote]

Just signed up under the Freeipodshuffle link and completed the Complete Home Offer. Please put me under the Free PSP Conga. Since this is the newest Conga, would it be possible to put it on the first page? I think it will get more traffic this way. I will PM you my referral link, information, and who I signed up under. Thanks!

[quote name='dago2727'][quote name='stag8603'][quote name='dago2727']Hey Stag, If you want to set up a conga for me with FreePSP, I wouldn't mind trying to help you out on a conga. My link is:

Thanks[/quote]

i already have a conga set up for free psps, but i can still put you on the conga if you do another deal. if you decide to sign up for any of the others, please sign up for either ipods or ipod shuffles because those are the two that people have already signed up for.[/quote]

Just signed up under the Freeipodshuffle link and completed the Complete Home Offer. Please put me under the Free PSP Conga. Since this is the newest Conga, would it be possible to put it on the first page? I think it will get more traffic this way. I will PM you my referral link, information, and who I signed up under. Thanks![/quote]

we're not the original posters.. you'd have to ask a moderator to that kind of handywork..

alright

hey urz, i think he was talking about the conga. anyway, dago has just signed up and completed an offer. i trust that he really has done an offer, so i am going to move along the conga for shuffles. he hasn't gone green yet, but the same thing happened to juggo and on the third day or so, he got credit. so in a few minutes(hopefully, the conga will be updated). also, dago, you want to be on the PSPs conga instead of the shuffle one, right? due to request, i am going to move one conga to the back page and put the psps one on the front page because it is now generaitng more people.

just wanted to update from my previous post- i have updated all of the congas. i am going to put a cameras4free.com conga tomorrow hopefully. urz is now up for the shuffle and i think he said he got 1 ref already. The psps conga swapped places with the ipod photo and is now on the front page, dago. hopefully as soon as dago goes green i will be able to get and then show off my new shuffle on the conga. if and when i get it, i'll set up a 'testimonials' page or something for pictures of my shuffle and for others to have their stuff in too. thank you to all who have made the conga possible and started it going. hopefully good things(ipods) will come to all of us and we will enjoy them. at least i know i will :D

well yeah i know he meant the conga.. but you have to be a mod or the OP to change the stuff on the first page since none of are we can't get the conga link on the first page...

cool.. official conga move.. and yes.. i do have one.. Jammr i don't know his info though.. but i'll ask for it and PM you it later..

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=urzishra14

its actually pretty cool i've been running it for a few hours and made 2 bucks for not doing crap.. cool..

Thanks guys. When I said to update the front page, I meant Stags Conga webpage, which he has done. I hope we can alot of others to get the Congas moving.

so how legit is this surfjunky thing? will it cause any problems with my internet connection? do other people use my connection to the internet to surf or am i the only one to use it? do i inly get paid to surf thru pages of the sponsors? i am confused. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back