Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MikeMirage']FREE XBOX 360 GAMES CONGA

Sign up and complete one offer (aol or real rhapody are the easiest) and get added to the conga. You must sign up under the first person listed and pm me with your email, your referral number, and what offer you did. Because I want this conga to move fast, I will be sharing it with many people. A quick sign up and green means you will defenatly get your games (or controller or whatever you picked). Also, this conga will be used to get a gift with 5 or less referrals.

The gifts are as follows:
3 xbox 360 games = 5 referrals
5 xbox 360 games = 8 referrals
2 wireless controllers for xbox 360 = 5 referrals
20gb Hard Drive for xbox 360 = 3referrals
$175 gift card to ebgames = 5 referrals

Top of list
MikeMirage(http://free360games.com/index.php?referral=87) 1/5

Next to be added:

XBOX 360 AND GAMES CONGA
This conga will also be used to get 5 referrals.

The gifts are as follows:
Any combonation of 2 xbox 360 games/controllers = 2 referrals
Any combonation of 4 xbox 360 games/controllers = 5 referrals
20gb Hard Drive for xbox 360 = 2 referrals
wireless network adapter = 2 referrals
Xbox 360 core bundle = 6 referrals
Xbox 360 premium bundle = 8 referrals

Top of list
MikeMirage(http://xbox360.freetechnetwork.com/index.php?r=100) 0/5

Next to be added:

When you pm me, please tell me which conga you signed up for. I am going to give this till tomorrow night before I let other people besides CAG forum members in on this, so get a top spot while you have the chance.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for someone to fix my sign up for you.. I did sign up.. but got no credit for it..yet...

Does anyone know if the Free PSP from Freepay is the Giga Pack now? I know they always update the Ipod whenever a new one comes out that is $300 or less, just wondering if they have done the same for the PSP. I only need one more referral for mine, and will make a nice offer for it if they have updated.

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=15337628

:hot: [quote name='DJSteel']I'm still waiting for someone to fix my sign up for you.. I did sign up.. but got no credit for it..yet...[/QUOTE]

What site did you sing up under? I do not see you under either site!

[quote name='MikeMirage']:hot:

What site did you sing up under? I do not see you under either site![/QUOTE]

remember you pm'ed me on the anything4free site... I signed up for the I-pod..I got no response from you.. that seems kind of shady...

[quote name='DJSteel']remember you pm'ed me on the anything4free site... I signed up for the I-pod..I got no response from you.. that seems kind of shady...[/QUOTE]

Didn't recognize the name. When you quoted me you quoted the congas. I already completed that site and got the ipod so your sign up really isn't needed anymore. Sorry but that was over 1 month ago.

this isn't mine but I thought everyone would want to see this guy's profit.
12dpdec.jpg

http://forums.12dailypro.com/smf/index.php?topic=16187.0
that is just within one month too.

Also, concerning Taxes.
Earnings Statement/Taxes
By January 15, we will provide in your member area a link which will provide a detailed 2005 earnings statement that can be downloaded for your personal records. 12daily Pro did not and will not charge any taxes for our memberships, advertising products or services. It is the members’ responsibility to report and pay any and all tax requirements in your national, state or local jurisdiction. If you are unsure of what these are, we recommend that members discuss any tax-related questions with a tax professional in member’s jurisdiction.
thanks to H-Town Info for the ... Info :rofl:

[quote name='MikeMirage']Didn't recognize the name. When you quoted me you quoted the congas. I already completed that site and got the ipod so your sign up really isn't needed anymore. Sorry but that was over 1 month ago.[/QUOTE]

motherf'er I signed up for you... that is bs...very nice... hopefully everyone can see what type of person you are...and not sign up under you...
1 - you never updated me or let me know what was going on.
2 - you KNEW I signed up and completed an offer and was waiting for them to finally give me credit

So basically I wasted my frickin time.. I need 1 more to complete an offer to get a PSP and you screwed me...thanks a ton....

Conga update

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

mykevermin (1/8 )
Waiting List: People waiting to go green:

Completed: Woohoo!

Post updates here.

[quote name='DJSteel']motherf'er I signed up for you... that is bs...very nice... hopefully everyone can see what type of person you are...and not sign up under you...
1 - you never updated me or let me know what was going on.
2 - you KNEW I signed up and completed an offer and was waiting for them to finally give me credit

So basically I wasted my frickin time.. I need 1 more to complete an offer to get a PSP and you screwed me...thanks a ton....[/QUOTE]

Actually it has been close to two months and I figured you jsut didn't do an offer. Everyone who did do an offer unde rme got credit and I have recieved my ipod. You never went green for me so I owe you nothing. If you would like to do another site for me I would be more than happy to do your psp site (it is the freepay site right). I have been meaning to start that one anyway since it only takes like2 weeks from start to gift in hand.

Second of all I am very trust worthy in trading. I have recieved an xbox 360 and COD2, 2 black video ipods, $250 paypal, and someother smaller stuff for free from these sites. Meaning I have done a lot of trading. What is bs is that you have yet to complete another offer for my site. If you were really trying you would have. So like I said you can complete an offer on another site for me and I would be more than happy to do a site for you. I still need flashipods4free.com if you want to do that. That is up to you, but don't say I screwed you because you never went green.

[quote name='MikeMirage']Actually it has been close to two months and I figured you jsut didn't do an offer. Everyone who did do an offer unde rme got credit and I have recieved my ipod. You never went green for me so I owe you nothing. If you would like to do another site for me I would be more than happy to do your psp site (it is the freepay site right). I have been meaning to start that one anyway since it only takes like2 weeks from start to gift in hand.

Second of all I am very trust worthy in trading. I have recieved an xbox 360 and COD2, 2 black video ipods, $250 paypal, and someother smaller stuff for free from these sites. Meaning I have done a lot of trading. What is bs is that you have yet to complete another offer for my site. If you were really trying you would have. So like I said you can complete an offer on another site for me and I would be more than happy to do a site for you. I still need flashipods4free.com if you want to do that. That is up to you, but don't say I screwed you because you never went green.[/QUOTE]

i pm'ed you the day i signed up, when I completed the offer, and I kept you up to date on what was going on...even without a response from you.. if it was over why didn't you tell me so I didn't go through all this hassle about getting credit and spending all this time on the phone with support, etc... too shady.. never doing any type of trades with you again.. and I would recommend that no one else would do the same.. as far as I'm concerned I did everything in my power to get you a referral without a trace of help or notice from you..

I can prove everything I'm saying... what you did may not be wrong... but it wasn't nice or respectful...how can anyone trust you after pulling a stunt like this??

[quote name='DJSteel']i pm'ed you the day i signed up, when I completed the offer, and I kept you up to date on what was going on...even without a response from you.. if it was over why didn't you tell me so I didn't go through all this hassle about getting credit and spending all this time on the phone with support, etc... too shady.. never doing any type of trades with you again.. and I would recommend that no one else would do the same.. as far as I'm concerned I did everything in my power to get you a referral without a trace of help or notice from you..

I can prove everything I'm saying... what you did may not be wrong... but it wasn't nice or respectful...how can anyone trust you after pulling a stunt like this??[/QUOTE]

You never went green simple as that. That is on YOU. YOU could have been green in 5 minutes. TRAINN has plenty of instant offers. So YOU are the shady trader not I. Nobody should trade with you because you don't complete your end of the deal then whine about me not doing mine.

[quote name='MikeMirage']You never went green simple as that. That is on YOU. YOU could have been green in 5 minutes. TRAINN has plenty of instant offers. So YOU are the shady trader not I. Nobody should trade with you because you don't complete your end of the deal then whine about me not doing mine.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I've done a bunch of trades with people here... they know I'm good for it. If I say I'll complete something, I complete it. I've called and filed problems/complaints with TRAINN about my offer that I completed. I've messaged you a bunch of times with no response... how am I supposed to know whether or not you completed it or not... i can't believe you think that you didn't do anything wrong here...

[quote name='DJSteel']LMAO! I've done a bunch of trades with people here... they know I'm good for it. If I say I'll complete something, I complete it. I've called and filed problems/complaints with TRAINN about my offer that I completed. I've messaged you a bunch of times with no response... how am I supposed to know whether or not you completed it or not... i can't believe you think that you didn't do anything wrong here...[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I can't believe you think you did any thing RIGHT! Even if you went green on the day my gift shipped I would have done yours, but it has been 2 MONTHS, 1/6 of a year! You didn't go green. YOU ARE WRONG! I only have to green when you do AND YOU NEVER EVER EVER GREENED! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE! QUIT WHININ! I GAVE YOU THE OPTION OF GREENING ON ANOTHER SITE, BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO! YOU NOT GETTING YOUR LAST GREEN IS YOUR FAULT...NOT MINE!

December is two months ago?? hrmm really.. and I file the complaint when they told me I could .. a certain amount of time after I signed up. They told me to wait 2 weeks to see if actually goes through before I file a complaint.. I did, I filed the complaint on the 14th... I left you a message letting you know what happened....

It's over now.. learn from your mistakes.. I'll learn from mine..

[quote name='DJSteel']December is two months ago?? hrmm really.. and I file the complaint when they told me I could .. a certain amount of time after I signed up. They told me to wait 2 weeks to see if actually goes through before I file a complaint.. I did, I filed the complaint on the 14th... I left you a message letting you know what happened....

It's over now.. learn from your mistakes.. I'll learn from mine..[/QUOTE]

I didn't make any mistakes...BTW I submitted for approval on the 2nd of december meaning you had to do an offer BEFORE then. So yeah 2 months. So you filed a complaint on the 14th, it is the 3rd what have you done since then. You didn't do another offer when you realized it wasn't going to credit so it is your fault. I made no mistakes. You never went through with your part and that is your mistake. I gave you a chance to do another site and you whined like a little girl. Just shut up and deal with the fact that you never did anything so I don't owe you anything.

[quote name='MikeMirage']I didn't make any mistakes...BTW I submitted for approval on the 2nd of december meaning you had to do an offer BEFORE then. So yeah 2 months. So you filed a complaint on the 14th, it is the 3rd what have you done since then. You didn't do another offer when you realized it wasn't going to credit so it is your fault. I made no mistakes. You never went through with your part and that is your mistake. I gave you a chance to do another site and you whined like a little girl. Just shut up and deal with the fact that you never did anything so I don't owe you anything.[/QUOTE]

actually check your referrals, bud...

First I finally get this today...

This email is to confirm that you have completed the Pet Chews offer.

Regards,
Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org

Please Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply!

Second of all I have proof that I did this on the first and filed a complaint so you owe me a referral for freePSP....

here is my click history
http://img491.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof23zs.jpg

here is my complaint
http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof5ys.jpg

[quote name='Richter']sheesh, just drop it[/QUOTE]

I put in the time and effort to help Mike out...even though it didn't work out the way either of wanted it.. I'd like him to complete our agreement of trading referrals mine to his iPod site and his to my PSP site

[quote name='DJSteel']I put in the time and effort to help Mike out...even though it didn't work out the way either of wanted it.. I'd like him to complete our agreement of trading referrals mine to his iPod site and his to my PSP site[/QUOTE]

You aren't getting anything from me...the end....I am no longer arguing!

[quote name='MikeMirage']You aren't getting anything from me...the end....I am no longer arguing![/QUOTE]

fine just as long as people here see what a scammer you are...end of discussion

this thread doesnt need stuff like this people. this why cheapyd doesnt have one of us holding congas on the first page.

by the way. My DS is in process of being shipped. I finish my offer for my ps3 and now i need 8 people to sign up. link is in my sig.

Well, DJSteel ponied up screenshot proof that he completed his side of the deal, and MikeMirage has done nothing but bray about how he didn't complete it.

Now, in fairness, it would appear that MikeMirage completed his offer and rec'd his free iPod before DJSteel went green; regardless of that, it's important to stand by your agreement to each other. MikeMirage chose to solicit referrals from other people instead of wait for DJSteel; in the end, MikeMirage benefits from his impatience and going back on his promise, and DJSteel suffers because he stayed true to this half of the bargain.

I, for one, assure you that I will never have anything to do with MikeMirage. Your failure to live up to your part of the bargain is unacceptable, and I wish the mods cared about this thread and the trades going on in it, because I'd like to see you banned from this site.

That having been said, I'm only 1/8 on my PS3 referral; anyone who completes an offer under me can choose (1) $20 paypal, or (2) $10 paypal and entry into my exclusive raffle for a complete, very good copy of PSX Bust a Groove.

I'll also do trades, but if I don't know you, you're going first. Be aware of that before pm'ing me.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, DJSteel ponied up screenshot proof that he completed his side of the deal, and MikeMirage has done nothing but bray about how he didn't complete it.

Now, in fairness, it would appear that MikeMirage completed his offer and rec'd his free iPod before DJSteel went green; regardless of that, it's important to stand by your agreement to each other. MikeMirage chose to solicit referrals from other people instead of wait for DJSteel; in the end, MikeMirage benefits from his impatience and going back on his promise, and DJSteel suffers because he stayed true to this half of the bargain.

I, for one, assure you that I will never have anything to do with MikeMirage. Your failure to live up to your part of the bargain is unacceptable, and I wish the mods cared about this thread and the trades going on in it, because I'd like to see you banned from this site.

That having been said, I'm only 1/8 on my PS3 referral; anyone who completes an offer under me can choose (1) $20 paypal, or (2) $10 paypal and entry into my exclusive raffle for a complete, very good copy of PSX Bust a Groove.

I'll also do trades, but if I don't know you, you're going first. Be aware of that before pm'ing me.[/QUOTE]

thanks My...it just sucks that I can't get 1 more person to sign up for a PSP...

[quote name='mykevermin']myke. I'd do it for you out of charity if I hadn't done PSPs already.[/QUOTE]

sorry... it's cool...

I have put together a very detailed 12dp guide here (version 3!)
http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/12dail...ion-3-0-a.html

If it helps you somehow, then please use one of my ref. links below. If you sign-up for 12dp under me, you will receive my world famous (cough) instant online support and help throughout your journey! :D Even if you don't want to use my links, you can contact me and I will be happy to help you find a good upline for your needs. I know a good bunch hehe :bouncy:

http://www.stormpay.com/?2583554
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=2604115
http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=130537

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, DJSteel ponied up screenshot proof that he completed his side of the deal, and MikeMirage has done nothing but bray about how he didn't complete it.

I'll also do trades, but if I don't know you, you're going first. Be aware of that before pm'ing me.[/QUOTE]

Shucks! I don't get your referral! I never got 1 single referral from this board, so it really makes no difference to me. I am just going to have to go paly my free xbox360 while listning to my two free ipods and counting the money I have recieved from free sites. It will be a sad time in my world!

[quote name='Dang']Hey guys I'm new here but I already have a question. Do all of the freepay sites have the same offers?[/QUOTE]

I believe they do, but they change over time. So check back every few weeks.

dpatel, how can that person make $52k in one month? I thought they'd get $6720 every 7 days if they put in $6000? If you're still doing the 50% back offer, I'll try it out.

first five people who sign up and go green for my psp, you will be in a raffle for me to send you 200 dollars of gift cards

[quote name='Dang']Does anyone need a referral for ipods? Thats for premium and regular ipods.[/QUOTE]

I really need one last referral for my Ipod at freepay (just the regular one). Here's my link: http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=8861121

Dang, in response to your other question about the offers on the different freepay sites, they do have the same offers for the most part. I believe they "hide" some of the offers if multiple referrals have used them, for example only maybe 3/5 people will be able to do Real Rhapsody under the Ipod program. That being said, it might not show up for you under a person's PSP link but will under the Ipod link. They change the offers daily I believe, although some seem to always be there, like the Credit Card offers. Sometimes they remove an offer for a couple weeks, and then it will be back under your referral link too. I have noted this when having friends sign up under me, since I recommended that they do Real Player offers for their price and ease. I would look at my page and it would show that the offer was available, but it would not appear on their own pages, and I would have them check back over a period of days until it was available for them to complete.

[quote name='SithFran']dpatel, how can that person make $52k in one month? I thought they'd get $6720 every 7 days if they put in $6000? If you're still doing the 50% back offer, I'll try it out.[/QUOTE]

Ill let dpatel answer you. =D Just wanted to let everyone know that 12dp have ditched egold for good. Only EMO (www.emocorp.com) and Stormpay from now on. EMO should be available sometimes next week. Repeat: if you want in 12dp, FORGET about egold. 12dp must be the only autosurf right now who doesn't support egold. They are walking off the beaten path yet again =)

Blingo is the search engine that gives away prizes every day like
Sony PlayStation Portables, Apple iPods, portable DVD players, Visa
gift cards, and more.

You can also invite your friends to use Blingo, and when one of them
wins a prize, you win the same prize. That means if someone you
invited wins an iPod, you win one too.

Just click this link to join Blingo Friends (it only takes 15
seconds), or copy it and paste it into your browser:
http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=YE9hwv7uD5ongdqwSJjqvM3Z5VI

Thanks!

I recently joined 12dailypro and think that it is pretty cool, so I googled for some similar sites. One I came up with is 24dailypro. Its NetIBA approved so I think that it might be good, but has anybody else checked this out?

Hey guys i need some PS3 refferals. If i get a refferal, here is a couple of choices of FREE stuff i will give u:
Choice #1:
A PSP or PS2 or Xbox or Gamecube Video Game (Random Game u choose system)
Choice #2:
$20 worth of Amazon.com Cash Cards
Choice#3:
5 Strategy Guides with a Matrix:path Of Neo Poster
Choice#4
30 Day Trial to Final Fantasy XI with a free Strategy Guide + Matrix:path Of Neo Poster
Choice #5:
$15

Heres the link (PM Before Click)
http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=26567778

ok so I have already signed up for the 30gb ipod so I can't be a referral for anyone now. I still havent for the premium ipod yet so pm me if you want me to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back