Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am starting to sound like my spammer with only two posts, both about blingo, but I literally use blingo for all my searches now. It is pretty much the same as Google and uses the Google engine. I though it was a joke at first, but after using for just a few weeks, I won and used a $25 amazon card.

Here is my referral link. Every time someone you refer wins, you also win. Kinda neat:

If you don't want to hit my referreal button, just hop on over to www.blingo.com to register. Thanks for looking!

By the way, I finally got my iPod from FreePay a few weeks ago.

Wooo! Go me. XD

I think I'm going to give the TSIF sites a shot.

Paying $1 PayPal for ThisVideoGameisFree. I'd like to get GTA:VCS from them.

No credit card required for any of the offers.

[quote name='Psyc']By the way, I finally got my iPod from FreePay a few weeks ago.

Wooo! Go me. XD

I think I'm going to give the TSIF sites a shot.
[/quote]

CONGRATS!! IF you wanna sign up for the new nano site, PM me :D

[quote name='SynGamer']"Shipped 11/21/2006"

I just got the tracking number for my free iPod...but its saying it wont be shipped until the 21st of Nov.?[/quote]

Well, I think I told somebody that using the freebie sites with "free" offers and I told him that they ship once a month (usually at the end of the month)...Congrats on the ipod.

You have completed the requirements and placed your order. To view the status of your order, please refer to the "Order History" section below.

WOO HOO, 3604free rocks, 360 here I come

[quote name='forty9er']Larry, can you do either this50buxis free or thisdsliteisfree for a trade?[/quote]
sorry, no. But i can do thisxbox360gearisfree

Still waiting on my PSP I was approved for in April 25 from FreePay. Just noticed today they have estimated ship date of 11/24. Finally! Some news.

[quote name='b3b0p']Still waiting on my PSP I was approved for in April 25 from FreePay. Just noticed today they have estimated ship date of 11/24. Finally! Some news.[/quote]

congrats man sucks though that it took that long to ship.

[size=+2]OFFICIAL BLINGO[/size] conga:
1.Deadpool (1st Round)
2.TheRealDye (2nd Round)
3.mrmagoo1974(1st Round)
4.DPatel (2nd Round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. Completed Referral only requires you to sign up under #1 user with name and email address. Pretty simple, and takes 2 seconds.

Now paying 2 dollars cash for offer completion on my nano site!

No CC required. Do the Black Singles, Ipsos i-say, or the Win a Lexus offers. They seem to be the easiest offers to complete and they credit instantly.

I only have 4 dollars so only two people can sign up under me. PM me before you sign up so you can make sure the cash is still available.

The money will be folded up in a peice of paper and be placed in a regular envelope and will be put in the mail after you go green!

Please do this, it is my first freebie site and I have never had an ipod;) .

Thanks.

http://thisnewnanoisfree.com/?r=43

My 3604free site has shipped my bronze 360 bundle. i placed the order on the 27th, and got an email this morning saying they have shipped it out!!!!!!

[quote name='forty9er']My 3604free site has shipped my bronze 360 bundle. i placed the order on the 27th, and got an email this morning saying they have shipped it out!!!!!![/quote]

Thats awesome. My free 8GB iPod Nano is has been shipped, says 11/21 delivery date on the site, but UPS says 11/1 ! :)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Congrats Sooner[/QUOTE]

Thanks =)

Also worth mentioning in here in case anyone is interested:
My last ref on gaming.free4me.net went green, so I submitted and got approved rather quickly for shipping. Did all that just before leaving for my friend's apartment for the weekend. Now it seems free4me is down, and lost a lot of data. So, I guess my ds lite didn't get shipped today like it should have. They say all the creditting info should still be there, they just don't have info on accounts that signed up in October. They also said that if you tell them who you were referred under, and what offer you completed, they should be able to get things back in order. Since I'm at my friend's house I can't even look at the site or anything. I'll post an update tomorrow evening once I'm home and have had a chance to check stuff out. I don't remember when I started getting refs for this site, hopefully it won't be too hard to get in contact all three of them if needed.

Here's a link to a post from the owner of the Free4Me network on the subject:
http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72772

EDIT: Cool, after looking at some old PMs and stuff, it looks like only my most recent referral was this month. So, I shouldn't have too much trouble getting back to the shipping phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back