Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']Is anyone pursuing Trainn's yournintendowii4free? I'm considering doing it (only 5 refs), but I want to see who's doing it yet, and who's not done it yet.

If you need a ref for this, pm me with an offer.[/QUOTE]

I'm working on it. I've got all my refs, but the last one says he's having trouble getting credit, and told me he was going to do a replacement on Friday. I don't know if he actually did or not, but it hasn't credited yet. Kind of considering looking for another ref.

I'm pretty sure this has been posted. But here's my referal link to the Rainbow Six Vegas fan community website created to bring together old and new fans. You can complete challenges to earn comps towards exclusive gear and promotional items... that's the fun part.

dante_r6.JPG

Hey, I'm just wondering, for the 3 or 4 people that signed up under my ps3 link, what is your status? I'm just wondering if I need to start looking for other refs or not. Please let me know.

[quote name='splinky321']Hey, I'm just wondering, for the 3 or 4 people that signed up under my ps3 link, what is your status? I'm just wondering if I need to start looking for other refs or not. Please let me know.[/QUOTE]

lol, i just sent you a PM and then read this after

Im waiting out stamps for just a little longer and then canceling to do another trial.

yay, i got 10 referals for that 50 dollar paypal card!! thanks every one for helping out, im definatly starting a new one soon, so ill help out.

Blah. Need one more ref, not counting my own (still waiting for stamps.com to go through manually - sent in a missing credit report on the 10th).

[quote name='Sooner']Woohoo! Check it out!

1223053.png

Glad I didn't decide to look for another ref lol.[/quote]

Which sites do you use to trade refs? I've been trying to get some refs for my wii too but so far I haven't found enough people here who haven't already signed up for it.

Congrats!! I just got approved for mine, so now all I have to do is order and wait. I opted for the basic pack for 5 refs.

On a side note, I'm on uchalf.com/dslite until midnight tonight, so go there and sign up and get your own listing dates, plus I'll paypal you $15. Me wanna DS to go with my Wii.

I'm still 6 refs short. Anyone want to trade Nintendo Wii refs for something else (preferably other refs)? Mine's got True.com (and/or Stamps.com, I think)- either of which gets credited within one business day, and is easy to cancel before time runs out.

[quote name='splinky321']I didn't even notice that. 6 refs gets you either a console and a game for the silver package, or a console, a game, and an extra controller for the gold package. They probably meant to put the gold up for 7 refs and the platinum for 8 and forgot or something.[/QUOTE]

Interesting... I was just looking through old posts and read that a little closer. When I signed up at the site, the gold and platinum were both 7 refs. The gold is system, 1 game, 1 extra controller. The platinum is system, 2 games, 1 extra controller. Now it looks like they've reduced the ref requirement on gold(apparently before you looked at it)... but that means they've got a package better than silver for the same amount rather than a package better than gold for the same amount.

Kinda weird, but that at least makes me feel a little more confident about the possibility of getting an extra controller. Which is a nice bonus since I was content getting 7 refs for the system and 2 games. I'm also kind of curious if the extra controller with have the nunchuck too. The picture of the gold package suggests it would, but that was there before we knew they were packaged separately.

I got my email confirming my order just now, and it says the shipping estimate is Nov. 1. Obviously it's wrong, but wouldn't that be sweet though, get it that early. :) But that makes me feel good that I might get it launch day.

[quote name='splinky321']I got my email confirming my order just now, and it says the shipping estimate is Nov. 1. Obviously it's wrong, but wouldn't that be sweet though, get it that early. :) But that makes me feel good that I might get it launch day.[/QUOTE]

Lol, Nov 1st would be nice. How do they normally ship their gifts? USPS? UPS? FedEx? None of those run on Sundays do they?

[quote name='Sooner']I used referralswapper.com and also bugged a couple of my friends until they signed up lol.[/quote]

Thanx for the site. I'm still waiting for my job...:(...I will call them tomorrow for my status...I want to complete these sites...Oh well, thanx again.

[quote name='adg1034']Okay, I've completed the Stamps.com offer, and am planning on cancelling it now. I'd be perfectly willing to do refs for other people (free ones preferred) in exchange for refs of my own. PM me. Thanks.[/quote]

I would wait like 2 weeks to cancel it.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I would wait like 2 weeks to cancel it.[/quote]

Well, it got credited to my account, so I felt I didn't need to wait.

Please a fellow CAG complete these offers. These are free to do. None of the offers require a credit card to complete.

New iPod shuffle. Complete the "Black Singles" offer. I'm 3/15 on this.

DS Lite. Complete the "WinningSurveys Final Four" offer. I'm 0/22 on this one (just started it).

Xbox 360 gear. You can get 1600 points for 5 referrals, or any other accessory. Complete the "NPD Online Survey" offer. I'm 0/5 on this one (again just started it)

Again all these offers are free to do. They do not require a CC like many do. Thanks to anyone who helps me out with these.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Please a fellow CAG complete these offers. These are free to do. None of the offers require a credit card to complete.

New iPod shuffle. Complete the "Black Singles" offer. I'm 3/15 on this.

DS Lite. Complete the "WinningSurveys Final Four" offer. I'm 0/22 on this one (just started it).

Xbox 360 gear. You can get 1600 points for 5 referrals, or any other accessory. Complete the "NPD Online Survey" offer. I'm 0/5 on this one (again just started it)

Again all these offers are free to do. They do not require a CC like many do. Thanks to anyone who helps me out with these.[/quote]

u payin us to do it? at least 3 bucks?

[quote name='AJVtony831']u payin us to do it? at least 3 bucks?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not paying only because the offers that can be completed don't require paying or using a credit card. If any one wants some incentive, I'll give you 5 download codes for iTunes or moola.com invites. I know it isn't much but remember the offers are free.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']No, I'm not paying only because the offers that can be completed don't require paying or using a credit card. If any one wants some incentive, I'll give you 5 download codes for iTunes or moola.com invites. I know it isn't much but remember the offers are free.[/quote]

Then don't expect that much refferals...Anyway, those gift ship one a month. And there is a very long list for people that still need to get their items.

Need one more ref, and am willing to pay for it. Remember that there are a few offers which are free, so this is basically an easy 20 bucks!

[quote name='EarthKing']Then don't expect that much refferals...Anyway, those gift ship one a month. And there is a very long list for people that still need to get their items.[/QUOTE]

I'm not expecting too many. I know I should offer money but these are so easy to do. Is that really true about the shipping?

I've been thinking about signing up for one of these. I'm willing to give a referral or two if the price is right. Please PM me.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I'm not expecting too many. I know I should offer money but these are so easy to do. Is that really true about the shipping?[/quote]

Yup...It usually ships about the end of each month...That is why I stopped doing the thisdsliteisfree one...Not worth it...22 people + you have to wait a long time to get it.

Hi Guys,

YourGiftsFree started a new website that requires NO CREDIT CARD to sign up. All you have to do this sign up for an offer and enter your information truthfully to be credited. You can get ipods, ps3's, cash, or custom orders. Even though the referral amounts seem high, its worth it for the fact that it is free and easy to complete.

If you dont want a gift, at least help me get it since it wont cost you anything :bouncy:

Yay, i forgot to post here that i got 10/10 referals on this50buxisfree.com, about 5 from this forum and trading referals here! Nothing is better than free money!

[quote name='LarryGe']Thisstuffisfree has a new site with the new ipod nanos, they have all of them:

2 gb
4 gb
8 gb
Product RED version

they also lowered the ref amounts 15 for 4gb, 22 for 8gb
you can custom order the 2gb and probably the video..

this is a non-cc site

http://thisnewnanoisfree.com/?r=24[/quote]

Just signed up under ya :)

I will give $2 paypal to everyone does one under me!

no credit card is required and they have easy surveys and such! but make sure to fill it with real information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back