Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys are genious'.

I didnt think you'd acctually WIN at this stuff and GET so much!
Im really impressed.

Was there any downsides to doing this? IE being charged a year of Anal Lube products or something along those lines? How long does an average referall plan take? Has there ever been a problem, or a NO SHOW item? Or a scam?

I am really down with doing the Free Nintendo Wii. Could you guys help me out?

http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=71

If you guys could send me an indepth sort of guide on how to do this crap (IE when to cancel, how many I need, whats the best advice). Ill help you guys out by signing up for referalls ect.

I dont get it, it takes me to this site:
http://wii.free4every1.com/offers.php#

Now what do I do? Fill out all the offers?

[quote name='LarryGe']that's my ref link for the free wii.... you need to put your own, by going to refer a friend and getting your link...[/quote]

So I go to the tiny url link you gave me to start mine?

And you guys will be my referals?

Haven't visit this thread for awhile.. I finally got my psp from freepay after been approve since April... not sure what up with them these days.. but probably not gonna do them again.. oh well

[quote name='racthamp']Haven't visit this thread for awhile.. I finally got my psp from freepay after been approve since April... not sure what up with them these days.. but probably not gonna do them again.. oh well[/quote]

Oh wow that sucks. Is the cash instant?

Why not just get the cash and then go to the store and purchase?

I have never done this refferal stuff before, so I signed up for this thing here, which only requires 5 refferals.

I would be SO happy if you would sign up for me, the lowest prize requires only 3 refferals. I'd just like to know if this thing actually works or not.

http://www.thisxbox360gearisfree.com/?r=984

There are some offers, like the "iwon" offer, that require no credit card or anything like that.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=180

Here is my referral link.

How many do I need to get the cash for a Wii? =)

If some people will do my referall link ill do yours.
I've already did LarryGe's.

How many do I need?

NM =
12-20 referrals to get your free .

Oh crap thats alot. Why 12-20? Does 12 work?[/QUOTE]
I signed up and completed an offer. Could you do mine back? Link is right above this post, or do the one in my sig.

[quote name='splinky321']still looking for my last ref at http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=222482

And still offering The Office season 2 (US version) on DVD, still in shrinkwrap for a ref on http://ps3.free4me.net/?r=13349

And finally, I'm up at UChalf.com/dslite, so go there and sign up and get your referral link posted for others to sign up under you.[/quote]
Hey man, I did "Youre Nintendo Wii Free" ref.

Ergh, I cant cancel my trial... oh crap.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Is there a reason why all these offer charge me 4-15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

So they can make money?

My suggestion to you is you need to research everything before jumping into it.

I finally got my last ref for yournintendowii4free!! I submitted for approval, and hopefully I'll have my Wii on launch day.

I'm also up on uchalf.com/dslite now.

[quote name='Technique']I know you are excited about this stuff, but if you don't offer anything in return, most people won't sign up under you. Referrals go for around $30.[/quote]
30 bucks? Damn

I dont think I should play this game anymore.

I guess ill just DO your guys offers instead of do offers myself.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']30 bucks? Damn

I dont think I should play this game anymore.

I guess ill just DO your guys offers instead of do offers myself.[/quote]

Yeah, DarkNessBear, don't go signing up under people for free. Ask them to pay you or trade referrals. And stay away from people who signed up for CAG recently and only post in the referral thread (like drezzit) unless they already have trader ratings and sound legit.

[quote name='super_nerd']Yeah, DarkNessBear, don't go signing up under people for free. Ask them to pay you or trade referrals. And stay away from people who signed up for CAG recently and only post in the referral thread (like drezzit) unless they already have trader ratings and sound legit.[/quote]

Oh ok.

Thanks =)

New thisstuffisfree network offer:

The new iPod Shuffle. http://thisshuffleisfree.com/?r=78 Only takes 15 referrals. Use the "Black Singles" offer. It only takes 5 minutes to complete, is instant, and doesnt need a CC. I'll give anyone 5 free iTunes download codes for anyone that completes under me. Thanks.

[quote name='splinky321']I finally got my last ref for yournintendowii4free!! I submitted for approval, and hopefully I'll have my Wii on launch day.

I'm also up on uchalf.com/dslite now.[/quote]
>_<

Hey, I did your PS3 one.

I dont mind if you cant pay the full price you said. But just reimburse me the money I spent on that crappy Language trial.

And if anyone can help me out with this:
http://games.123StuffForFree.com/?referral=9242

Ill pay you.

The best thing to do is to trade referrals with people. If you are interested would you want to sign up under my YourNintendoWii4Free.com site and I will sign up under you for another site?

[quote name='Technique']The best thing to do is to trade referrals with people. If you are interested would you want to sign up under my YourNintendoWii4Free.com site and I will sign up under you for another site?[/quote]

Yea sure.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea sure.[/QUOTE]

you know you can't sign up for the same site more than once. Wouldn't want you going red on me for doing yournintendowii4free for signing up for someone else as well.

[quote name='splinky321']you know you can't sign up for the same site more than once. Wouldn't want you going red on me for doing yournintendowii4free for signing up for someone else as well.[/quote]

Oh yea. Thanks.

Forgot about that.

Did you get mine on the PS3 one of yours?

[quote name='splinky321']yeah, I see you there. Once you go green I'll send you the money.[/quote]

Thats so messed up. It hasnt made me green yet and I paid 8 bucks for the trial.

You have to be patient man, just relax and wait. If you end up not getting credit, you can request it manually in the help section of the site.

[quote name='Technique']You have to be patient man, just relax and wait. If you end up not getting credit, you can request it manually in the help section of the site.[/quote]

Yea I did.

It didnt even show up as pending. So I think this should do it, I had all the order info and crap.

Oh shit. I need help fast.

I signed up for the www.bargain.com service.
And in order to cancel you need to call them and enter your phone number, but I dont remeber what phone number I did. (I think I made it up)

What do I do!?!?! where can I find my phone #!?

DarkNess Bear, I'm quoting my own post here because it appears that every thread/question you made in the past two days indicates that you didn't read a bloomin' thing anyone wrote, myself included.

Y'know why I put "DON'T JUMP INTO THIS" in caps? Well, you do now.

Good luck, seriously, but keep your goddamned pants on next time, and read up on how to do this successfully without having a panic attack.

[quote name='mykevermin']Funny I'm mentioned, since I don't peruse this thread any more (until today, just to get some progess on yinz).

You can believe me or not if you want, but via these sites, I have:

Xbox 360
iPod Video 60GB
Nintendo DS Lite
$300 Paypal (could have been a Wii, but I needed the money)

Those are all items I have received. I have completed, but not received (obviously), two sites: one is for a 20GB PS3, and one if for a 20GB PS3 w/ 1 game.

I have about $1230 of items received, and another $1100 coming soon. I probably spent less than $200 between paying for referrals and trading referrals. 'Taint free, but it's a damn good deal.

Let me be clear: DON'T JUMP INTO THIS. Research the sites you want to do: there are some sites that are pains in the ass; there are others that are frauds. Read up on which are good, and pursue those. Look back 20 pages in this thread to see who has been trading here for months; don't trade with someone with no feedback here, and "lower TR goes first" rules apply (but don't be a sucker). Don't sign up under someone who has belonged to this site for a month or so;

So, in short:

1) Know what site you are doing, and know that it has a good reputation
2) Know who you're trading with, and know that they have a good reputation
3) Know the rules of the website you're signing up under, and follow them to perfection
4) Keep track of what offers you signed up for, and know when you can cancel them without (1) disqualifying your credit or (2) paying for more than what you have to pay,if anything

Those are the ground rules. If you can't follow those, you'll end up losing out, most likely. If you do follow them, and have patience, you'll possibly end up with nice stuff at minimal cost to you.

And don't trade with some dipshit like drezzit; it's quite clear that people in this thread know, for the most part, what they're doing. Study posts like drezzits, and notive his CAG join date: everything about that dude screams "DON'T TRADE WITH ME!!!"

Lemme know if you have other questions.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mykevermin']DarkNess Bear, I'm quoting my own post here because it appears that every thread/question you made in the past two days indicates that you didn't read a bloomin' thing anyone wrote, myself included.

Y'know why I put "DON'T JUMP INTO THIS" in caps? Well, you do now.

Good luck, seriously, but keep your goddamned pants on next time, and read up on how to do this successfully without having a panic attack.[/quote]

MMM mykervermin has good advice, listen to him. Go check out www.ratetheoffers.com for cancellation information, Darkness.

[quote name='mykevermin']Funny I'm mentioned, since I don't peruse this thread any more (until today, just to get some progess on yinz).[/QUOTE]

I actually just started using it again since i just recieved my 360 in September. Last time i was active was around page 1 when i signed up under you :p

Sorry for you darkness, but you should really look into things before you sign up for it. Yesterday you said "I dont think i should play this game anymore" ....that says it all right there. Yeah its under "Contest & Free Stuff" but when you are using your credit card information you shouldnt treat this like a game. If you get charged its because you didnt bother to read what others have already mentioned over and over.

Also, NEVER use false information when signing up for these things. If you read the terms and services, false information can get your account suspended and it will put someone you signed up under into risk.

[quote name='Weedy649']
Also, NEVER use false information when signing up for these things. If you read the terms and services, false information can get your account suspended and it will put someone you signed up under into risk.[/QUOTE]

Great...:roll:

Looking to trade referrals. I just started and completed my offer for the 3604free.com site. I am new to this referral program. Not new to the boards though, been here a long time, just don't post much. Thanks guys.

9er

I have a question for you guys...If I sign up for an offer (lets say the blockbuster one since it's everywhere) and I cancel within the free trail...And then I want to "resign" up with the same credit card/information as before, will the still accept it for a credit? Or will they deny and tell the freebie site what I'm doing?...It's basically can I sign up to the same offer more than once and get credit (more than once) without getting cought.

Thanx.

P.S. The only reason I'm asking is there are like 10 freebie sites that I want to do that I want to do and I want to know if I will get credit for doing it each time for different freebie sites. If it won't allow me to do it, then that's cool. Thank you for reading my post.

[quote name='EarthKing']I have a question for you guys...If I sign up for an offer (lets say the blockbuster one since it's everywhere) and I cancel within the free trail...And then I want to "resign" up with the same credit card/information as before, will the still accept it for a credit? Or will they deny and tell the freebie site what I'm doing?...It's basically can I sign up to the same offer more than once and get credit (more than once) without getting cought.

Thanx.

P.S. The only reason I'm asking is there are like 10 freebie sites that I want to do that I want to do and I want to know if I will get credit for doing it each time for different freebie sites. If it won't allow me to do it, then that's cool. Thank you for reading my post.[/quote]

Just do the stamps.com. its free and i try that with stamps.com and it worked. i did a couple of different sites.

O man. im gettin anxious and impatient with Trainn. I sent in my acount for review on 9-29-2006 and they have yet to approve or decline it. How much longer will they take?

[quote name='forty9er']Looking to trade referrals. I just started and completed my offer for the 3604free.com site. I am new to this referral program. Not new to the boards though, been here a long time, just don't post much. Thanks guys.

9er[/quote]

Ill trade if u do my yourfreevideoipods.com pm me

[quote name='AJVtony831']O man. im gettin anxious and impatient with Trainn. I sent in my acount for review on 9-29-2006 and they have yet to approve or decline it. How much longer will they take?[/QUOTE]

Well, by looking at the calendar, and considering today was a holiday, my best guess would put it at Thursday, give or take a day. If it's not approved by friday, I'd start to worry. Trust me, the approval process seems to take forever and is probably the most stressful part of the whole thing, not sure if all that work you did will pay off. I just submitted for approval yesterday for their Wii site, so I'm in the same boat.

[quote name='chodax']Can you use visa gift cards when signing up for some of the offers that require a credit card?[/QUOTE]

I haven't done it personally, but I'm pretty sure you can.

Well looks like I'm going to need a bit of help. I'm offering 20 bucks a referral - by using stamps.com (making SURE to follow the link below with internet explorer and not firefox), you can do this quick and free. PM me for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back