Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='splinky321']yeah, you can sell your ipod once you get it, it'll most likely come from amazon, or some place like that, that's where my xbox came from, so it will be no different than if you ordered it from them directly. If you don't open the box, you could get almost retail for it, so $225 would be more than fair to most people I'm sure.[/quote]

Sounds good, i'd much rather get a 2 or 4 GB iPod Nano and a DS Lite.

I am getting a job soon and I want to pay poeple for my refferals...I know the more expensive the item, the higher the price...But I won't be getting much...Is it alright to charge poeple a small amount of cash (paypal in this case)(highest is going to be like $20) for each refferal? Since, other people are willing to pay more than me, how could I convice people to sign up under me for my amounts? It will be $5(for small things i.e. a calculator or games)-$20(for the PS3...probably). Please help me.

[quote name='EarthKing']I am getting a job soon and I want to pay poeple for my refferals...I know the more expensive the item, the higher the price...But I won't be getting much...Is it alright to charge poeple a small amount of cash (paypal in this case)(highest is going to be like $20) for each refferal? Since, other people are willing to pay more than me, how could I convice people to sign up under me for my amounts? It will be $5(for small things i.e. a calculator or games)-$20(for the PS3...probably). Please help me.[/QUOTE]

It's a lot tougher to pay for refs, because a lot of people out there want ungodly amounts for refs. It also takes longer to get your refs this way. Usually you'll get them from newer people, and ungreedy people. Just keep trying.

[quote name='splinky321']It's a lot tougher to pay for refs, because a lot of people out there want ungodly amounts for refs. It also takes longer to get your refs this way. Usually you'll get them from newer people, and ungreedy people. Just keep trying.[/quote]

So, your saying that it's easier to trade? :cry:...I would but that takes a long time too...:cry:. Thanx for the advice.

my xbox took a month to get 8 refs through trading, my wii has taken over a month to get 4 by paying for refs. Trades are easier unless your willing to spend a lot. I would trade again, but I hate having to deal with offers and autoships.

Blingo.com now has new, BETTER prizes:

• Brand New Ford Mustang!
or $20,000 cash, your choice

• $5,000 cash

• 42-Inch Plasma TV
or $2,500 cash, your choice

• $1,000 cash

• $50 Amazon.com Gift Certificate *

• $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate *

• $10 iTunes Gift Certificate or Fandango Movie Ticket, your choice. The movie certificate is good for one adult admission at one of the many participating theaters across the country (find one near you).

I've won a total of 7 movie tickets.
- Its free to sign up (only requires valid email address)
- Powered by Google (so you get the same results as google.com)
- Every search gives you a chance to win
- You can refer friends and win when they do. For each prize your friends win, you get the same prize.

PM me if you have questions. Please use my referral link to sign up:
http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=_qNODeIianZlw5KDY4aMQhCzPY4

[quote name='chodax']Im looking to start a free xbox 360 referal, which is the best free 360 site? (ill probably end up paying for referals)[/quote]

I'm signed up for http://www.3604free.com. 8 referrals for a 360 premium, not bad I'd say. The offers require credit cards but most are free and you just have to cancel before the trail period ends. If you wanna sign up under me I'll pay you or trade a referral.

[quote name='menikmati']Got paid $185 from Hotstuff.Free4Me AND my $300 SuperCertificate from FreePay today.[/quote]

Congrats man! The only thing I've gotten so far is my DS Lite and I'm loving every minute of it.

I gotta question bout the anything4free forums, how do trades work out there? Is it generally the same as CAG and any specific rules/things I should look out for?

On thisdsliteisfree.com, I went to my account and it said "You already have completed an offer." But at the bottom is says... Referalls 0/22, Completed Offer: NO

But I already have completed an offer, will it automatically update?

[quote name='DungDude0']On thisdsliteisfree.com, I went to my account and it said "You already have completed an offer." But at the bottom is says... Referalls 0/22, Completed Offer: NO

But I already have completed an offer, will it automatically update?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming what happened is you did the offer, but it hasn't credited yet. So it wont let you do another because you have already done one, but it hasn't greened yet.

On a side note, I still just need 1 more person to sign up for http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=222482 and I'm done with that site.

how long did it take you guys to get credit for stamps.com? Its been about a week for me and no credit yet, while my other 2 offers were almost instant.

[quote name='Weedy649']how long did it take you guys to get credit for stamps.com? Its been about a week for me and no credit yet, while my other 2 offers were almost instant.[/quote]
You should have gotten credit already. Which site did you do the offer?

ANd if you didn't get it withing 7 days - submit a manual credit request

[quote name='DungDude0']On thisdsliteisfree.com, I went to my account and it said "You already have completed an offer." But at the bottom is says... Referalls 0/22, Completed Offer: NO

But I already have completed an offer, will it automatically update?[/quote]
Send a message to the admin of the site.

I just recently created http://www.earncashontheweb.com . It gives good information about various get paid to sites such as TreasureTrooper and Cashcrate. At these sites you can earn money completing trial offers and taking fee surveys. I wrote some FAQ people have about gpt sites and described the payments for each website. Check it out.

[quote name='AJVtony831']HOw long does Trainn take to review your accounts?[/QUOTE]

Usually 8 business days. It took my 3604free 10 calendar days to be approved, and that seems to be the norm from what I've read.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This shit seems like bullshit.

Whats the catch? Do I really get a free 42 Inch plasma HDTV?

=_=[/QUOTE]

There's no catch, just know what you're getting into before joining any sites. You have to complete a certain number of offers, and get a certain number of referrals to do the same. You also have to know which sites are legit. Obviously there are some out there that are just trying to rip you off, but you can generally avoid that by sticking with sites from networks that are known to be legit. If you find a legit site offereing a 42' plasma HDTV, you're probably going to have to complete some high requirements to get it.

20.jpg
As of now, you can own a completely FREE iPod from Transcedent Innovations! A proven company.
Choose from the three different models of iPods and simply sign up for ONE offer! Then get referrals through congas easy!

Available iPod Models - Signup Now!
30GB Video iPod - Enhanced 5th Generation [ Black / White ]
8GB iPod Nano [ Black ]
4GB iPod Nano [ Assorted Colors ]
1GB iPod Shuffle [ White ]
$250 Paypal Cash
Just complete ONE Offer

What are you waiting for? SIGNUP NOW!

Many companies have come up with an idea to help them show their products and services to people who might be interested while simultaneously rewarding those who sign up for offers with free gifts.

Most people are skeptical that these programs and offers really work, but they do! Thousands of people have already received free gifts and posted testimonials and images in galleries. Trainn.org has been featured and proven to work in articles by CNN, Wired, and Geek.com. The two main companies that have begun to give away free iPods and other free gifts include Gratis Network and OfferCentric, both of which have been proven to be legitimate and honest companies. Many other companies have appeared with similar offers, but I only mention those who follow through on their promises to send the free items in question to their customers.

How it Works?
In order to get a free iPod you must be a United States resident or Canadian resident and sign up with one of their offers (at no cost to you - although they require a credit card, phone bill, or checking account) and then get 5 of your friends to do the same thing. (Visit ratetheoffers.com to find what the best offers are, some of which are completely free!) After they have verified that you and your 5 friends have indeed completed ONE offer EACH, they will send you a FREE IPOD. It is very important that all referrals are at a different mailing address, or they will disqualify you!

How do I get one?
Signup for an account and successfully complete one of the trial offers on the site.

So... has anyone acctually gotten anything here?

And I dont mean like > 200 Bucks. But something big, like a really nice Ipod or a TV or a 360 or 500 bucks.

And it ACCTUALLY came, not just said to be comming.

I couldnt trust them. I fricken cant trust the Valve store, I bought a poster and its been a month and 2 days and it still hasnt come...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']So... has anyone acctually gotten anything here?

And I dont mean like > 200 Bucks. But something big, like a really nice Ipod or a TV or a 360 or 500 bucks.

And it ACCTUALLY came, not just said to be comming.

I couldnt trust them. I fricken cant trust the Valve store, I bought a poster and its been a month and 2 days and it still hasnt come...[/QUOTE]

yes, i have an actual premium 360 which i got absolutely free. I still havent taken pictures but if you look ive been found in this thread since page one. I was extra slow on getting referalls and the 360 shortage didnt help...but i got it free.

Also myke, which i signed up under, got his 360 free as well. We both frequent the 360 boards, and if you notice i didnt until after my free 360 came in ^^

[quote name='Weedy649']yes, i have an actual premium 360 which i got absolutely free. I still havent taken pictures but if you look ive been found in this thread since page one. I was extra slow on getting referalls and the 360 shortage didnt help...but i got it free.

Also myke, which i signed up under, got his 360 free as well. We both frequent the 360 boards, and if you notice i didnt until after my free 360 came in ^^[/QUOTE]

Funny I'm mentioned, since I don't peruse this thread any more (until today, just to get some progess on yinz).

You can believe me or not if you want, but via these sites, I have:

Xbox 360
iPod Video 60GB
Nintendo DS Lite
$300 Paypal (could have been a Wii, but I needed the money)

Those are all items I have received. I have completed, but not received (obviously), two sites: one is for a 20GB PS3, and one if for a 20GB PS3 w/ 1 game.

I have about $1230 of items received, and another $1100 coming soon. I probably spent less than $200 between paying for referrals and trading referrals. 'Taint free, but it's a damn good deal.

Let me be clear: DON'T JUMP INTO THIS. Research the sites you want to do: there are some sites that are pains in the ass; there are others that are frauds. Read up on which are good, and pursue those. Look back 20 pages in this thread to see who has been trading here for months; don't trade with someone with no feedback here, and "lower TR goes first" rules apply (but don't be a sucker). Don't sign up under someone who has belonged to this site for a month or so;

So, in short:

1) Know what site you are doing, and know that it has a good reputation
2) Know who you're trading with, and know that they have a good reputation
3) Know the rules of the website you're signing up under, and follow them to perfection
4) Keep track of what offers you signed up for, and know when you can cancel them without (1) disqualifying your credit or (2) paying for more than what you have to pay,if anything

Those are the ground rules. If you can't follow those, you'll end up losing out, most likely. If you do follow them, and have patience, you'll possibly end up with nice stuff at minimal cost to you.

And don't trade with some dipshit like drezzit; it's quite clear that people in this thread know, for the most part, what they're doing. Study posts like drezzits, and notive his CAG join date: everything about that dude screams "DON'T TRADE WITH ME!!!"

Lemme know if you have other questions.

I've recieved a 360 premium, a $50 gift card, GRAW for 360, I'm supposed to be getting a year of xbox live any time now, and if I get one more ref, I'll be getting a Wii.

[quote name='splinky321']Usually 8 business days. It took my 3604free 10 calendar days to be approved, and that seems to be the norm from what I've read.[/quote]

Thanks man its been about a week so i probably still have to wait a couple of days

[quote name='drezzit']
As of now, you can own a completely FREE iPod from Transcedent Innovations! A proven company.
Choose from the three different models of iPods and simply sign up for ONE offer! Then get referrals through congas easy!

Available iPod Models - Signup Now!
30GB Video iPod - Enhanced 5th Generation [ Black / White ]
8GB iPod Nano [ Black ]
4GB iPod Nano [ Assorted Colors ]
1GB iPod Shuffle [ White ]
$250 Paypal Cash
Just complete ONE Offer

What are you waiting for? SIGNUP NOW!

Many companies have come up with an idea to help them show their products and services to people who might be interested while simultaneously rewarding those who sign up for offers with free gifts.

Most people are skeptical that these programs and offers really work, but they do! Thousands of people have already received free gifts and posted testimonials and images in galleries. Trainn.org has been featured and proven to work in articles by CNN, Wired, and Geek.com. The two main companies that have begun to give away free iPods and other free gifts include Gratis Network and OfferCentric, both of which have been proven to be legitimate and honest companies. Many other companies have appeared with similar offers, but I only mention those who follow through on their promises to send the free items in question to their customers.
.[/quote]

was this really necessary?

[quote name='AJVtony831']was this really necessary?[/quote]
Nope! What he did was like putting up a sign for free herpes, it's a waste of space.

[quote name='super_nerd']unless...somebody actually wanted free herpes...:shock::whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

What site is giving away free herpes!? :D How many refs are required? Any OODs?

You realize 5 post based on his post is even a bigger waste of space...
and now this is a waste a space

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its a viscious cycle :(

i sent a no credit support stub 2 days ago about stamps.com but still no response :(

[quote name='Tical787']Do any of these for-free sites have offers where you don't have to give cc information?[/quote]

Free4every1 is a network that has great prizes without using a cc. Here are my ref links:

Free Nintendo wii:
http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=71

Free non-cc Macbooks, Imacs, Ipods, Mac minis:
http://Mac.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=3

Free giftcards:
http://Christmas.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=2

Free Money:
http://250.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=10

If you need more info, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done