Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AJVtony831']Just do the stamps.com. its free and i try that with stamps.com and it worked. i did a couple of different sites.[/quote]

Thanx for tip...:D...I will do that.

http://thisshuffleisfree.com/?r=78

I'm going to put this up again. It for the new iPod shuffle. It's really simple to do. There is an offer for "Black Singles.com" which doesn't require a credit card. It only take 5 minutes and the credit is near instant.

I would really appreciate it if you complete this for me. I will give anyone 5 iTunes codes if they complete this (PM me when you go green). It only takes 5 minutes and no CC so help out another CAG, even if you're not interested in the shuffle. (I really want it, I think its neat that it is its own clip).

Thanks.

EDIT: If you do this, please send me a PM and include the username you signed up with. Thanks.

Okay limbizkit, I'm going to attempt to do the black sngles for the itunes codes. I'm not garunteeing that it will work but I'll try.

EDIT: I think it worked, check to see if I greened under you.

[quote name='Ricochet']Well looks like I'm going to need a bit of help. I'm offering 20 bucks a referral - by using stamps.com (making SURE to follow the link below with internet explorer and not firefox), you can do this quick and free. PM me for more details.

[/QUOTE]

wait does fire fox fuck up your stamps.com sign up? I really cant find out why stamps.com wont give me credit its been 2 weeks already. I logged into the program once, do i have to print stamps or something before i get credit? I really need to figure this out before the free trial is up >.<

Also as feedback for others, True.com and Health Hoodia were very simple for me. You have to pay like 4 bucks shipping for Pure Health, but both were VERY VERY easy to cancel and gave instant credit.

I actually canceled Pure Health from my cell phone, and the call timer was 1 minute 36 seconds total.

[quote name='Weedy649']wait does fire fox fuck up your stamps.com sign up? I really cant find out why stamps.com wont give me credit its been 2 weeks already. I logged into the program once, do i have to print stamps or something before i get credit? I really need to figure this out before the free trial is up >.<

Also as feedback for others, True.com and Health Hoodia were very simple for me. You have to pay like 4 bucks shipping for Pure Health, but both were VERY VERY easy to cancel and gave instant credit.

I actually canceled Pure Health from my cell phone, and the call timer was 1 minute 36 seconds total.[/QUOTE]

While I don't have any hard facts, and I don't have the time to look it up, I can say this - I tried doing the stamps.com with firefox and it has yet to go through (i submitted a missing credit request through Trainn though, so it should be ok). I even used the program with the limited amount of money they throw in for free, thinking I actually had to print out a stamp to get it to work.

However, I referred my friend and he was credited instantly through IE. And then my girlfriend helped me out and was credited instantly as well with IE. They both didn't print out anything or use the program other than starting it up and signing in. Plus, I've had problem with referrals not going through before and I used firefox then. It doesn't seem like a coincidence to me, and would recommend that everyone use IE to complete any referral, just to be on the safe side. I did one just last night using IE and had no problem whatsoever (it was a blockbuster.com ref).

Whenever I sign up for a new site, I always switch to IE when I go to complete an offer, just to make sure it goes through ok.

I'm still on uchalf.com/dslite until the 13th at midnight, so if you do that, you'll get your own listing dates for a site of your choice, and I'll throw in $10 on top of that!

[quote name='EarthKing']Thanx for tip...:D...I will do that.[/quote]
DONT fuckING DO STAMPS.com!

ITS A TRAP!

"Do not sign up for stamps.com! All these people saying its easy to sign up and cancel are crazy! Ive called therm multiple times, been on hold for over an hour and a half trying to cancel and never gotten through to a person. Tried emailing them multiple times with no response. Decided to cancel my credit card and change my account number so they could not charge me. thought it was all over, then, almost a year later, i get a $100 charge to my credit card from them. Ive never even used their service!!! stay away from them unless you want to be trapped for life!"

ackbar.jpg

**I just canceled mine. But im scared... people said that they charge you even after you cancel...
It was pretty hard to get through to a representative, it took over an hour on hold. And then the girl I got was nice, but she had to ask like 50 questions, it was horrible. But I acted overly nice to her, made her giggle. Lol! I was hoping she wouldnt try to screw me over if I was really nice.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']DONT fuckING DO STAMPS.com!

ITS A TRAP!

"Do not sign up for stamps.com! All these people saying its easy to sign up and cancel are crazy! Ive called therm multiple times, been on hold for over an hour and a half trying to cancel and never gotten through to a person. Tried emailing them multiple times with no response. Decided to cancel my credit card and change my account number so they could not charge me. thought it was all over, then, almost a year later, i get a $100 charge to my credit card from them. Ive never even used their service!!! stay away from them unless you want to be trapped for life!"

**I just canceled mine. But im scared... people said that they charge you even after you cancel...
It was pretty hard to get through to a representative, it took over an hour on hold. And then the girl I got was nice, but she had to ask like 50 questions, it was horrible. But I acted overly nice to her, made her giggle. Lol! I was hoping she wouldnt try to screw me over if I was really nice.[/QUOTE]

Wow really? I'm sorry to hear you had such a hard time with stamps.com - I've had no problems whatsoever. Once I wanted to cancel, I just called up the number on my cell, put it on speakerphone, and left the thing on the desk while I worked at my comp. About fifteen minutes later I got a rep who asked the following questions:

- How could he help me
- Account info (email, secret question answer, and username)
- Why I was canceling
- What I was going to be using instead of stamps.com (told him the actual post office)

Then he told me that since I called within the trial period, my account would not be charged, and told me that it may take up to 24 hours for the account to be canceled. He then gave me a cancellation number and said once the account was canceled, stamps.com would send a notice to my email (they did within the hour). I made sure to ask him if I would absolutely be charged nothing, and he said of course, and that was that.

It's easy if you have about an hour or so to spare in case of a long hold time.

Pop311, I tried clicking you blingo dealy but I guess I was already signed up. Anyone who wants to help me out just click on my sig, Thanks!

Bleh, I said a while ago that I had all the refs for yourwii4free.... and I did, but one of the refs had trouble with his first offer crediting and still hasn't done another offer since then. He says he'll do one over the next couple days. So hopefully I'll be submitting that account for approval soon. Then it'll be a waiting game. It'll be worth it when I've got a Wii and 2 games on my doorstep(and maybe another controller depending on if they honor that typo on their package description or not)!

[quote name='Sooner']It'll be worth it when I've got a Wii and 2 games on my doorstep(and maybe another controller depending on if they honor that typo on their package description or not)![/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice that. 6 refs gets you either a console and a game for the silver package, or a console, a game, and an extra controller for the gold package. They probably meant to put the gold up for 7 refs and the platinum for 8 and forgot or something.

I have used firefox.. IN EVERY SITE I have done... I have received close to $5k in free shit and have not had any problems with firefox. Also.. stamps.com was super easy to deal with and those that say it isn't.. are just retards.

Out

[quote name='pchangover']I have used firefox.. IN EVERY SITE I have done... I have received close to $5k in free shit and have not had any problems with firefox. Also.. stamps.com was super easy to deal with and those that say it isn't.. are just retards.

Out[/QUOTE]

A little harsh, don't you think? Everybody has different experiences, it all depends on a lot of factors. Stamps.com was easy to deal with for me, but I understand that it could be tougher on someone else. So try not to call people retards just because they couldn't get credit.

where did you order it from? Sometimes they just don't update the page even though it has actually shipped. I don't think my xbox said shipped until right before I got it.

Does anyone know if the free4me network allows custom orders? I just need 1 more ref for my DS, but I was thinking it might be worth getting another for a game or something.

[quote name='pchangover']I have used firefox.. IN EVERY SITE I have done... I have received close to $5k in free shit and have not had any problems with firefox. Also.. stamps.com was super easy to deal with and those that say it isn't.. are just retards.

Out[/QUOTE]

Ouch man, ouch.

I can't control how companies run themselves. If they want to try and fuck me there's not a whole lot i can do about it. Stamps.com is one of those companies that fucked with me.

[quote name='Sooner']Does anyone know if the free4me network allows custom orders? I just need 1 more ref for my DS, but I was thinking it might be worth getting another for a game or something.[/QUOTE]

I know you have the option of getting the cash equivalent when you place the order, I don't know if they have anything for 4 refs, but if they do, just do the cash option on that, and buy it at a store.

I'm looking for one more at http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=222482
and three at uchalf.com/dslite

[quote name='pchangover']Also.. stamps.com was super easy to deal with and people who dont have the same experience as me must be a retard

Out[/QUOTE]

Ignorance at its best! You want me to screenshot everything ive done at stamps.com? Want me to screenshot the emails, me logged in and then my freePS3 account saying i havent recieved credit? What about the no credit report i filed on October 5th which has brought about nothing so far?

Yea...so why dont you think before you resort to name calling like a 5 year old.

[quote name='SynGamer']I placed my order for the free ipod (at freepay.com) on Sept. 25th and its still in processing. Should i be worried?[/quote]

Don't expect your IPOD for a few months...Try writing to poeple that control the website...Freepay is slow when it comes to proccessing and shipping.

[quote name='EarthKing']Don't expect your IPOD for a few months...Try writing to poeple that control the website...Freepay is slow when it comes to proccessing and shipping.[/quote]

That sucks...was hoping to have it by now.

[quote name='moatezhab']Want a Xbox 360 join through this link:

http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=3557379

Want a PS3 get one here:

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3556775

Want a Ipod Video:

http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=3557445

This is the greatest site ever since there shipping is extremely fast and instead of a gift you can request cash!;)[/quote]

U r a noob. dont expect to get many referrals like that. maybe if u r lucky u'll get one. u have to trade or offer stuff like money or games.

[quote name='Weedy649']Ignorance at its best! You want me to screenshot everything ive done at stamps.com? Want me to screenshot the emails, me logged in and then my freePS3 account saying i havent recieved credit? What about the no credit report i filed on October 5th which has brought about nothing so far?

Yea...so why dont you think before you resort to name calling like a 5 year old.[/quote]

lol.. didn't realize I would hurt your feelings.. cry

I do realize there are a lot of different experiences with sites/offers as this is a very hectic style of business. BUT the majority of people that I have spoken to have nothing but praise for stamps.com.... unless they changed their ways, which is always possible.

On a side note.. I FINALLY recieve my freepay digital camera that was started back in April... heh

I finally got an update on my free 8 GB iPod Nano from freepay...

Estimated Ship Date: 11/21/2006

So perhaps it will be here before christmas :)

Sorry to post about this again but I really need an answer. Does anyone know where that guy who sells visa gift cards is at? I can't seem to find him anywhere.

[quote name='DungDude0']Sorry to post about this again but I really need an answer. Does anyone know where that guy who sells visa gift cards is at? I can't seem to find him anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of em...

Is anyone pursuing Trainn's yournintendowii4free? I'm considering doing it (only 5 refs), but I want to see who's doing it yet, and who's not done it yet.

If you need a ref for this, pm me with an offer.

[quote name='mykevermin']Is anyone pursuing Trainn's yournintendowii4free? I'm considering doing it (only 5 refs), but I want to see who's doing it yet, and who's not done it yet.

If you need a ref for this, pm me with an offer.[/quote]

I'm just starting this one. I'll be back when I've "completed" an offer.

[quote name='mykevermin']Is anyone pursuing Trainn's yournintendowii4free? I'm considering doing it (only 5 refs), but I want to see who's doing it yet, and who's not done it yet.

If you need a ref for this, pm me with an offer.[/QUOTE]

Im doing it, but im doing the platinum bundle with 2 games for 7 refs. I think its worth the 2 more refs for 2 games of your choice.

Okay, I've completed the Stamps.com offer, and am planning on cancelling it now. I'd be perfectly willing to do refs for other people (free ones preferred) in exchange for refs of my own. PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back