Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. If you guys havent tried blingo yet you should. Theres no catch, all u do is use it as a search engine and if you get lucky you win something. So far i've won a free movie ticket. Not much, but good considering all i did was use blingo instead of google. Check it out in my sig.

[quote name='PieLover']I recently joined 12dailypro and think that it is pretty cool, so I googled for some similar sites. One I came up with is 24dailypro. Its NetIBA approved so I think that it might be good, but has anybody else checked this out?[/QUOTE]

NetIBA certification means nothing. 24dailypro sounds just like a copycat by the title. Copycats are bad news man. 12trafficpro died in 9 days, it didn't even offer anything more than 12dp, just daily payouts...

[quote name='wisechild']NetIBA certification means nothing. 24dailypro sounds just like a copycat by the title. Copycats are bad news man. 12trafficpro died in 9 days, it didn't even offer anything more than 12dp, just daily payouts...[/QUOTE]

yea, wisechild is right. NetIBA certified basically means you submit your address to NetIBA. That doesn't guarentee they are legit. Also, there are many auto-surfs like 12dp that have been around or are just starting. They may give you bigger profits, but there aren't many that are as great as 12dp. I would honestly avoid it, but you never know, it could become the next 12dp. I would say if you must try it, put as little as possible. If you and other people start getting paid, then you can invest more.

EDIT: btw, has anyone else been successful in finding another good auto-surf site similar to 12dp? Might be willing to sign up for another.

i'd like to trade referrals for miy PSP offer... my only condition since the last time I did the deal first I got burned... i'd like them to signup under me and have that go green first. Then I'll sign up for a referral..

[quote name='DJSteel']i'd like to trade referrals for miy PSP offer... my only condition since the last time I did the deal first I got burned... i'd like them to signup under me and have that go green first. Then I'll sign up for a referral..[/QUOTE]

He didn't get burned he just is the crappiest trader ever. He will take over 1 month to go green and you won't even need it by the time he does. I would make him go green first because he will take a rediculous amount of time to green.

[quote name='MikeMirage']He didn't get burned he just is the crappiest trader ever. He will take over 1 month to go green and you won't even need it by the time he does. I would make him go green first because he will take a rediculous amount of time to green.[/QUOTE]
Go away from CAG and stay away. You went back on *your* part of the agreement to trade greens (unless part of your agreement was to make sure it was completed in a timely fashion). How long it took to go green is not relevant; he held up his end of the bargain. You are a cheat, you are a liar, and you're a worthless piece of shit. Stay away from this site. Otherwise, everytime you post, I'll follow up with a reminder about how you cheat people into getting referrals.

lastegold3kc.png

this is the last of my e-gold payments. will be switching over to stormpay.

btw, anyone else taking advantage of the compounding option? I know some people who were maxed out and were able to compound with a $6000+ upgrade (highest I have seen was around $14,000).

[quote name='MikeMirage']He didn't get burned he just is the crappiest trader ever. He will take over 1 month to go green and you won't even need it by the time he does. I would make him go green first because he will take a rediculous amount of time to green.[/QUOTE]

i already provided all the proof i needed to prove you wrong...

[quote name='mykevermin']Go away from CAG and stay away. You went back on *your* part of the agreement to trade greens (unless part of your agreement was to make sure it was completed in a timely fashion). How long it took to go green is not relevant; he held up his end of the bargain. You are a cheat, you are a liar, and you're a worthless piece of shit. Stay away from this site. Otherwise, everytime you post, I'll follow up with a reminder about how you cheat people into getting referrals.[/QUOTE]

You scare me. You are like a thung but on the internet. Somehow I feel that I should give you my lunch money. Please let me keep just enough to get some milk. I am so thirsty...I just want milk. PLEASE!!! I guess I could drink water, but please let me keep it. I will do your homework for a month. LOL FAG! He took way too long he knows it. So fuck off. I don't care if you npost a fucking essay everytime I post. LOLZ!

[quote name='MikeMirage']You scare me. You are like a thung but on the internet. Somehow I feel that I should give you my lunch money. Please let me keep just enough to get some milk. I am so thirsty...I just want milk. PLEASE!!! I guess I could drink water, but please let me keep it. I will do your homework for a month. LOL FAG! He took way too long he knows it. So fuck off. I don't care if you npost a fucking essay everytime I post. LOLZ![/QUOTE]

i've posted my proof...you can't deny the facts...now quit trolling...

[quote name='MikeMirage']You scare me. You are like a thung but on the internet. Somehow I feel that I should give you my lunch money. Please let me keep just enough to get some milk. I am so thirsty...I just want milk. PLEASE!!! I guess I could drink water, but please let me keep it. I will do your homework for a month. LOL FAG! He took way too long he knows it. So fuck off. I don't care if you npost a fucking essay everytime I post. LOLZ![/QUOTE]

you're not making yourself look any better.

If I have to come through this thread again and santize it and clean out posts from jackasses arguing over things best done via PM's, I'll shut it down and suggest to Cheapy that we don't need to have any congas/referrals/or any other such crap on CAG.

Keep it civil and OT, and we'll keep this thread alive. If it's a dispute, take it to PM's.

Am I perfectly clear on this?

[quote name='shrike4242']If I have to come through this thread again and santize it and clean out posts from jackasses arguing over things best done via PM's, I'll shut it down and suggest to Cheapy that we don't need to have any congas/referrals/or any other such crap on CAG.

Keep it civil and OT, and we'll keep this thread alive. If it's a dispute, take it to PM's.

Am I perfectly clear on this?[/QUOTE]

don't mess around with mr. shrike

[quote name='shrike4242']If I have to come through this thread again and santize it and clean out posts from jackasses arguing over things best done via PM's, I'll shut it down and suggest to Cheapy that we don't need to have any congas/referrals/or any other such crap on CAG.

Am I perfectly clear on this?[/QUOTE]
Yes, *dad*.

ikik

hey guys i was thinking since we all do offers for freepay pretty much that we should give our own ratings of their offers. i know about www.ratetheoffers.com but since we are all part of the same boards we should try to help each other out with this too. i know i dont want to get scammed trying to get something for free.

actually i was thinking i could sign up with that free $10 amex gift card i got here and so they cant charge me for any more than that. what do you guys think?

Does anyone else get the 5-minute timer on http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=8861121 ?

It tells me that if I complete an offer (which I have had finished for months) I will be upgraded to free overnight shipping? Are you able to refer yourself now or something, or is this basically just completing another offer so they will ship your item faster. I have 4/5 complete on this so I'm pretty interested in what they are doing here. It doesn't seem to be on the other sites that I am still working on though.

[quote name='dpatel'][size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. H-Town Info (2nd round)
2. Richter (1st round)
3. dpatel (3rd round)
4. jimbo12457 (1st round)
5. mbush27 (2nd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

[/QUOTE]

join the conga folks

Paying $30 Paypal to the person who signs up and completes an offer on my flatscreens.freepay ref link - PM me if you want to help me get my last green!

Just a reminder that the "Get Paid To" convention for 12dp is less than 2 months away. Now is the best time to join this program.

Just got my 12th payment.

Anyone here want to trade referrals for ipod nano? I haven't signed up for it yet and I think it would be better if I traded referrals....

Hey, Im going to be signing up for a bunch of freepay.com offers, if you want me to sign up under you PM me! I will either sign up under you in exchange for you signing up under me for Free PS3s (IN MY SIG), or paypal, or games, try me ;)

I need to sign up for:

$300 Gift Card
Flatscreens
Xbox360s

Send me a PM!

FREE $1 Amazon.com Cash Card From CAG Sonicfreak5

PM Me for details
To get it, it will take you less than an hour
Just PM me and I will give a list of websites at most 5 to sign up under me

LIMITED # Of CArds ACt Fast

I'm paying $20 per completed referral for PS3. PM me with more questions, and be sure to PM me before you complete an offer (I don't want to pay for referrals I no longer need).

Beats the hell out of a $1 gift card, doesn't it?

[quote name='Dang']Wait, did you get it already? That was really fast. And I was glad to help.[/QUOTE]

yeah got it pretty quickly... 3-5 days after processing.

Didn't even see this thread ever... :)

willing to pay $30 paypal to anyone who would complete the free ipod for me.. PM me for the payment, will pay once the offer is approve.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=8111359

or i have the following item for trade if interested

- Phoenix Wright Ace attorney DS
- Disgaea mint
- Family guy Season 3 volume 2
- The Shield Season 1
- King of the Hill Season 1

Thanx

Alright, if you'd rather not have money, I will offer a FREE GAME for each completed referral. I have many brand new factory sealed games, including the following:

Baten Kaitos w/ Soundtrack
Pikmin 2
Samurai Western PS2
Phantasy Star Online XBX
Metal Slug 4/5 PS2
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact PS2
Guilty Gear Isuka PS2
Geist GC
Virtua Quest GC
Dead of Alive: Ultimate XBX
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age XBX

PM me with any requests; going complete gets you dibs, so have an alternate prepared. Be sure to contact me BEFORE you sign up.

My Free PS3 is approved and processing!! Thanks to everyone who signed up under me!

EDIT: How long did you free360 people have to wait for yours.. or are you still waiting?

Treasure Trooper offers $0.50-$50 for completing offers, there are Trial offers, 100% free offers, credit card offers, gambling offers, etc.
Pays on the 15th of each month if you have atleast $10 in your account, for free trials stay with them until you are credited, then you can cancel, if you are not credited and trial is about to end then just cancel.

I would appreciate it if you signed up under me:
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/11241

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back