Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dpatel']My Free PS3 is approved and processing!! Thanks to everyone who signed up under me!

EDIT: How long did you free360 people have to wait for yours.. or are you still waiting?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting... :(

Hopefully they will preorder for the PS3's this time around, or just give credit to cover the cost of getting your own. I finished my XBox 360 one on August 25, 2005, and have been "Processing" since then, although they do have a note on their site that the 360's will be shipping in January. They were really quick with all my other free stuff though so I have faith, and there's not much I want to play on 360 right now anyway.

[quote name='dpatel'][size=+1]*PLEASE PM me FIRST if you want to join, if you don't, you CAN'T join*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. H-Town Info (2nd round)
2. Richter (1st round)
3. dpatel (3rd round)
4. jimbo12457 (1st round)
5. mbush27 (2nd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

or if you prefer, I have a seperate offer in my sig for those not looking to join a conga.[/QUOTE]

join the conga folks

[quote name='lionheart4life']Still waiting... :(

Hopefully they will preorder for the PS3's this time around, or just give credit to cover the cost of getting your own. I finished my XBox 360 one on August 25, 2005, and have been "Processing" since then, although they do have a note on their site that the 360's will be shipping in January. They were really quick with all my other free stuff though so I have faith, and there's not much I want to play on 360 right now anyway.[/QUOTE]

Lol it is good to know that your sig is a lie. Anyway there is a free site that ahs shipped a lot of 360s and that does preorder a bunch. They will also tell you what the cut off date is to get a system a launch. They just released a ps3 site so PM me if you want to do a site that will actually ship your ps3. They also offer paypal and giftcards if you want to preorder one yourself!

I'm also signed up under that PS3 site MikeMirage is speaking of (through Transcendent Innovations).

Also, unlike MikeMirage, if we trade referrals, I'll actually do my part. PM if interested.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'm also signed up under that PS3 site MikeMirage is speaking of (through Transcendent Innovations).

Also, unlike MikeMirage, if we trade referrals, I'll actually do my part. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

I have traded plenty of times. I have had one bad trade and that is known about. I have traded enough to get 2 ipods, $250, and the xbox360 sitting right infront of me. SO until you have traded enough to get anything, just quite down.

[quote name='MikeMirage']I have traded plenty of times. I have had one bad trade and that is known about. I have traded enough to get 2 ipods, $250, and the xbox360 sitting right infront of me. SO until you have traded enough to get anything, just quite down.[/QUOTE]

:roll: i'd pick myke over Mirage any day of the week... Mirage doesn't follow through on his promises and deals..

I've said the last about him I'm going to say. I don't want big mean Shrike to close this thread, as he tends to do to things that irk him.

In the meantime, I'm focusing on finishing my PS3 Freepay site, DJSteel. Once I get that done, I'll work a trade with you on one of your freepays for the TI PS3 site. TI is very good, and they've actually shipped out Xbox 360s to all orders placed through November 29 (they're damn near caught up!); meanwhile, Freepay hasn't mentioned a damn thing in 4 weeks or more.

[quote name='MikeMirage']Lol it is good to know that your sig is a lie. Anyway there is a free site that ahs shipped a lot of 360s and that does preorder a bunch. They will also tell you what the cut off date is to get a system a launch. They just released a ps3 site so PM me if you want to do a site that will actually ship your ps3. They also offer paypal and giftcards if you want to preorder one yourself![/QUOTE]

Ok I guess I should change it to (I have already received a Nintendo DS, Ipod Shuffle, and 27" Sony Wega) because those would not be lies. They'll make good on the 360, I'm guessing they just have a deal with one certain supplier that probably does not currently have thousands of them to ship out. Sure, they could probably drive to Best Buy and buy me one, but this really isn't feasible for shipping out a large number of systems. I prefer to stick to established free sites MikeMirage, preferably with professional articles and proof of shipping. I and others were burned by a site named Prizecube over a year ago, even though I had previously received $160 from them through Paypal. I don't know if it is your goal to piss off everyone on this site, but I will ask nicely if you could please do your part NOT to contribute any more chaos to this thread and try to stay on topic.

yes, please stay on topic before this thread is closed down for good.

btw, has anyone heard of everyfreegift.com ? Supposeldy they are legit. I recently tried for a free psp from them and will let you know how it turns out. They have hundreds of gifts and require no referrals. I had to do 5 offers for the PSP. I think the number of offers depends on the type of gift you do. I have heard other people say that the max is 6 offers, but I did not check. So best thing to do would be to try to get the $1000 visa gift card and do 6 offers. I didn't see the visa gift card before I started mine otherwise I would've done that instead :bomb:

I need just 2 more referrals for my PSP.

I will almost do anything do get these I am desperate!!!

Someone? Somepeople? Surely you want to try your shot at a free PSP?

[quote name='dpatel']yes, please stay on topic before this thread is closed down for good.

btw, has anyone heard of everyfreegift.com ? Supposeldy they are legit. I recently tried for a free psp from them and will let you know how it turns out. They have hundreds of gifts and require no referrals. I had to do 5 offers for the PSP. I think the number of offers depends on the type of gift you do. I have heard other people say that the max is 6 offers, but I did not check. So best thing to do would be to try to get the $1000 visa gift card and do 6 offers. I didn't see the visa gift card before I started mine otherwise I would've done that instead :bomb:[/QUOTE]

The best is to go for the plasma tv because if it isn't in stock the give you a $2000 check which is way better than the tv, but otherwise it is a nice tv

[quote name='MikeMirage']The best is to go for the plasma tv because if it isn't in stock the give you a $2000 check which is way better than the tv, but otherwise it is a nice tv[/QUOTE]

have you done the site? I've heard on a few other forums it works. That probably would've been a good choice too. I wasn't really thinking at the time. It's too late right now.

I did that with ANYfreegift.com (similar site). I requested an xbox and they were out so they gave me a check instead.

[quote name='dpatel']have you done the site? I've heard on a few other forums it works. That probably would've been a good choice too. I wasn't really thinking at the time. It's too late right now.

I did that with ANYfreegift.com (similar site). I requested an xbox and they were out so they gave me a check instead.[/QUOTE]

I have not done that one yet. I am about to do incentiverewardcenter's ibook because I got in when it was only 6 offers. Also, remember with everyfreegift you must wait 4 months or so to get your gifts. WIth incentive rewardcenter some people have started and got their gift in less than a week.

[size=+1]*CONGA update. PM me to join!*[/size]

ban4.jpg

1. Richter (1st round)
2. dpatel (3rd round)
3. jimbo12457 (1st round)
4. mbush27 (2nd round)
5. PhrostByte (1st round)
6. H-Town Info (3rd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

or if you prefer, I have a seperate offer in my sig for those not looking to join a conga.

update..

Looking for freepsp referral..

Have

Lost in Blue DS new seal
Phoenix wright DS new seal

will trade referral for referral

thank you

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Best offer I've found yet!
RewardBull
http://RewardBull.com/index.php?referral=1199
Trade in 8 "bulls"(credits) to recieve $350, may also trade in as low as 4 bulls but only $100
Pays via Paypal or check
Offers range from 1/2 to 3 (!) bulls
Fairly new site, however many proofs of payments, credits pretty fast too! Signup now![/QUOTE]

Yusuke, I've signed up using your link! Please sign up for this one:
http://www.hangar-g3.com/hangar-g3/?u=Firestorm

Same goes for everyone else. It's a website about Grandia III. You can win things like Lunar DS, iPod Video, Kingdom Hearts II Preorder (fully paid), Kingdom Hearts Manga, FF Soundtracks... It's run by Square Enix.

Conga update

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

mykevermin (1/8 )
Waiting List: People waiting to go green:

Completed: Woohoo!

Post updates here.

I'm looking to trade referrals with people. I need laptop sign ups and I can sign up for most freepay sites.

I'm also willing to pay for referrals. =)

If someone signs up and completes an offer under my freeipods.com link I will send you $15 through paypal or send you any one game off of my trade list. Contact me if you are interested! ITS SO EASY! It only costs you $1!

[quote name='TheRealDye']I'm looking to trade referrals with people. I need laptop sign ups and I can sign up for most freepay sites.

I'm also willing to pay for referrals. =)[/QUOTE]

If you haven't signed up under the PS3 Freepay site, I'll be glad to trade a completed referral on that for one on your laptop site. Let me know if you're interested.

[quote name='TheRealDye']I'm looking to trade referrals with people. I need laptop sign ups and I can sign up for most freepay sites.

I'm assuming the freeipod you recieved was from freepay? If not, maybe we can work a trade out.

Thanks, will do FireStorm! Here is a list of all the great offers I've found yet,
http://RewardBull.com/index.php?referral=1199
RewardBull, lots of free offers, earn $20-$120 per offer! Signup now!
http://www.4nocash.com/?ref=2494
4NoCash, tons of free offers, many taking only 10 minutes MAX to get credited! Get DVDs, Ipods,Gift Certificates!
http://www.electronics4nothin.com/index.php?r=20138
Need an Ipod? A PC? An Xbox 360? Then Electronics4Nothin is for you!
http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=194745
Want FREE items for completing FREE offers? Try TrialClix today!
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/11241
http://www.quizpoints.com/?ref=13887 Quizpoints: Complete surveys and offers, refer your friends, for Cash and Gift Certificates!
I stated some of them before, but thought I'd make a list, all of these are legit and offer great prizes, pretty quickly and easily!!!

Yeah, theres an offer that only costs $1. You get credited in 2-3 days and then you can cancel after you go green. I think you get a $25 Walmart gift card too. Have you done the FreePay ipods site already?

I'll do a referral in exchange for a game, do you have a tradelist? Please PM your response.

[quote name='dpatel'][size=+1]*CONGA update. PM dpatel to join!*[/size]

ban4.jpg

1. Richter (1st round)
2. dpatel (3rd round)
3. jimbo12457 (1st round)
4. mbush27 (2nd round)
5. PhrostByte (1st round)
6. H-Town Info (3rd round)

RULES:

or if you prefer, I have a seperate offer in my sig for those not looking to join a conga.[/QUOTE]Join the conga folks, very easy, No to need to wait for Green status

[quote name='Technique']I'm assuming the freeipod you recieved was from freepay? If not, maybe we can work a trade out.[/QUOTE]

Yea it was, I specified it on my signature now.

[quote name='the ender']I'll do a referral in exchange for a game, do you have a tradelist? Please PM your response.[/QUOTE]

Now sorry, no trade list. =/

[quote name='the ender']I'll do a referral in exchange for a game, do you have a tradelist? Please PM your response.[/QUOTE]

Now sorry, no trade list. =/

Which Freepay sites can you still do. I have not done the Laptop site yet, but there are some Freepay sites that I could use a signup for. I have already finished Gaming Systems, Flatscreens, Ipod Shuffle and Xbox 360.

For anyone, I am offering Paypal cash (or some other form of payment if you prefer, I can negotiate) for anyone who can be my last referral for either Freepay's Ipod or PSP sites.

Hey lionheart4life, how many referrals did you need for the flatscreens? And does anyone need me to help out with the Flatscreens or iPod nanos?

EDIT: Also I am free for the desktop, digital camera, and premium ipod.

I'm desperate!

2 more PSP referrals and I can get a PSP. Please, someone! Anyone! I beg!

I have an Kotaku membership I can give out if anyone does a referral for me if you want it. I might have 2 actually.

[quote name='Dang']Hey lionheart4life, how many referrals did you need for the flatscreens? And does anyone need me to help out with the Flatscreens or iPod nanos?

EDIT: Also I am free for the desktop, digital camera, and premium ipod.[/QUOTE]

I needed 8 for flatscreens. It was the first free site I ever did though so that number could have changed.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']I just got my first big payout from 12dailypro! Special thanks to dpatel for his guidance.

1st12dp4wt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

VERY NICE PAYOUT! you are already ahead of me :whistle2:(

Ok I signed up for efax and still haven't gone green. Anyone else have problems with that offer? I'm planning on doing alot of trades so I need offers that go through fast.

just a note for the Freepay sites:
when you click on an offer, there is a popup that opens telling you the number of days its takes for credit.

for eFax:
"Try eFax's Free 30-Day trial. Valid credit card required. You must stay on past the 30 day trial and become a paying subscriber. If you cancel during the trial, your credit will be removed."

anyone know a way to find out the required number of referrals for an offer before signing up?

[quote name='Richter']just a note for the Freepay sites:
when you click on an offer, there is a popup that opens telling you the number of days its takes for credit.

for eFax:
"Try eFax's Free 30-Day trial. Valid credit card required. You must stay on past the 30 day trial and become a paying subscriber. If you cancel during the trial, your credit will be removed."

anyone know a way to find out the required number of referrals for an offer before signing up?[/QUOTE]

www.freebieauthority.com
best place for info on offers, referrals, etc. check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back