Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Technique']www.freebieauthority.com
best place for info on offers, referrals, etc. check it out[/QUOTE]

That's quite the website with the tutorials. Thanks for showing us that one :)

EDIT: I forgot I signed-up for someone's else Xbox-360... He got credit so it worked out well!

Anyone interested in signing-up for my Xbox-360? 8 more referrals to go :)
Is there like a way or technique to getting more referrals?

[quote name='kamui34']That's quite the website with the tutorials. Thanks for showing us that one :)

EDIT: I forgot I signed-up for someone's else Xbox-360... He got credit so it worked out well!

Anyone interested in signing-up for my Xbox-360? 8 more referrals to go :)
Is there like a way or technique to getting more referrals?[/QUOTE]

I can tell you one thing is for sure, referral swapper in my signiture is great! I highly recommend it for any freebie thing. It costs some money, but it is totally worth it in the end. I think 4 or 5 of my referrals for my 360 were from there and I got 2 or 3 for my PSP.

Bad News for the Xbox 360 Freepay club:

[quote name='Freepay (Check Your FAQ)']Due to Microsoft's extremely limited supply of the Xbox 360's, we are unable to fulfill our customer's Xbox 360 orders until the late February - March 2006 timeframe. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for you continued patience while we continue to work hard to fulfill your orders as soon as possible.[/quote]

No, it's bad for people who completed all their referrals in May 2005, or myself, whose account was approved on 11/22/2005. The fact that they haven't sent out *ANY* should be a major concern to you, since you haven't completed any referrals yet. You're gonna be waiting for a long time yourself.

My recommendation is to sign up under Transcendent Innovations' Xbox 360 program. They've sent out every order through late November, so they're almost caught up. Look at it this way: with freepay, you're going to be waiting in line behind everybody who has ordered one from the beginning. With TRAINN (a reliable company as well), you have far fewer to be stuck behind.

If you're interested, PM me as I have a 360 account there. We'll trade.

In the meantime, let me bump this offer:
[quote name='mykevermin']Alright, if you'd rather not have money, I will offer a FREE GAME for each completed referral for my free PS3 program. I have many brand new factory sealed games, including the following:

Baten Kaitos w/ Soundtrack
Pikmin 2
Samurai Western PS2
Phantasy Star Online XBX
Metal Slug 4/5 PS2
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact PS2
Guilty Gear Isuka PS2
Geist GC
Virtua Quest GC
Dead of Alive: Ultimate XBX
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age XBX

PM me with any requests; going complete gets you dibs, so have an alternate prepared. Be sure to contact me BEFORE you sign up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mykevermin']No, it's bad for people who completed all their referrals in May 2005, or myself, whose account was approved on 11/22/2005. The fact that they haven't sent out *ANY* should be a major concern to you, since you haven't completed any referrals yet. You're gonna be waiting for a long time yourself.

My recommendation is to sign up under Transcendent Innovations' Xbox 360 program. They've sent out every order through late November, so they're almost caught up. Look at it this way: with freepay, you're going to be waiting in line behind everybody who has ordered one from the beginning. With TRAINN (a reliable company as well), you have far fewer to be stuck behind.

If you're interested, PM me as I have a 360 account there. We'll trade.

In the meantime, let me bump this offer:[/QUOTE]

I highly recommend Trainn for anything. I have recieved a $500 bestbuy gift card from their xbox site (got me an xbox360 YEAYYY), $250 in my paypal account, and a 30gb ipod video from them. All I have gotten from freepay was a 30 gb Ipod video. That doesn't say anyhting bad about freepay, I just find mor epeople have done their sites. I am going to finish trainns ps3 site and their last ipod site that I haven't done so if anyone wants to sign up for these holla at me. Anyway Trainn is the way to go for your 360 needs because if you don't want to wait you can get cash or a gift card and pick one up locally or online using xbox360traker.com! Trainn will also be releasing two new sites soon so there is plenty more to come from them!

Ok I am new to alll of this....I haven't joined up any site as of yet...

I was going to start off with FREEPAY...what are sites are good?

What are the cheap offers for FREEPAY when it comes to getting the 360...

Thanks guys.

[quote name='kamui34']Looking for a NDS referral on Freepay :)[/QUOTE]

I will sign up under yours NDS if you sign up under my Ipod? PM me and we can figure out a swap.

What kamui means to say is that he's willing to trade referrals if you're looking for people to complete freegamingsystems offers. He's looking for Freepay xbox 360 completions in return.

[quote name='mykevermin']What kamui means to say is that he's willing to trade referrals if you're looking for people to complete freegamingsystems offers. He's looking for Freepay xbox 360 completions in return.[/QUOTE]

What Myke said :D

I'm still new to the referral thingy :)

Sorry if I made you misunderstand me Technique.

P.S: edited my sig to reflect what I meant :) :cool:

Due to Microsoft's extremely limited supply of the Xbox 360's, we are unable to fulfill our customer's Xbox 360 orders until the late February - March 2006 timeframe. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for you continued patience while we continue to work hard to fulfill your orders as soon as possible

Screw you Freepay. I'm going to finish my Ipod and PSP things and then I'm not doing any more until they can actually guarantee that they have a product to send out. By the time I get my 360, they will have had the money made from my referrals for almost 6 months.

I'm actually only one referral away from an Xbox 360 through freepay... I'd be happy to swap with anyone who wanted to give me that last referral! PM me if you're interested!

Hey guys-

I'd be willing to do some Free____ referrals for you all in exchange for a game or something. I'll do it for $$ too, but would preder a game.

So far, I've done the PSP and iPod ones.

Please PM me if interested.

I need 2 more PSP referrals.

I would rather pay or give you something(s) off my trade list for a completed referral, but I might be able to complete a referral in return. I have already done PSP, iPod, and Playstation 3.

Please PM me if you want to work something out.

Just a quick question here for the 12DP users. What is the point of "credits"? Is it just for the site rotation? And the ProClicks area....how do you earn money in that section? If you look under History it will have at the very bottom PTC cash earned. What does that mean?

[quote name='Dang']Just a quick question here for the 12DP users. What is the point of "credits"? Is it just for the site rotation? And the ProClicks area....how do you earn money in that section? If you look under History it will have at the very bottom PTC cash earned. What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

credits are just used for your own advertisement. If you want to advertise your own site, you can use your credits to advertise it. For each credit you allocate for it, you will get 1 view from some random user. Kinda pointless, IMO, but I guess if you need freepay referrals, its a good way to get views.

not really sure about the PTC area. Haven't checked it out yet.

[quote name='Dang']Just a quick question here for the 12DP users. What is the point of "credits"? Is it just for the site rotation? And the ProClicks area....how do you earn money in that section? If you look under History it will have at the very bottom PTC cash earned. What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

You cannot earn any cash in the ProClicks area, just credits. 12credits per click, each click lasts 55 seconds... No those 12 credits do not count towards your daily earnings... You still have to surf everyday. On step 4 of my guide there is a tutorial for each and every section of the 12dp site. Some of the stats are meaningless check it out.

Aren't you maninwhitecoat by any chance? :D

[quote name='lionheart4life']Due to Microsoft's extremely limited supply of the Xbox 360's, we are unable to fulfill our customer's Xbox 360 orders until the late February - March 2006 timeframe. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for you continued patience while we continue to work hard to fulfill your orders as soon as possible

Screw you Freepay. I'm going to finish my Ipod and PSP things and then I'm not doing any more until they can actually guarantee that they have a product to send out. By the time I get my 360, they will have had the money made from my referrals for almost 6 months.[/QUOTE]

I just got approved for the 360 myself. It being 'free' and all, i can wait a month or two. I was never planning on paying $50ish for a game anyway. Maybe by then theyll be sub30 games available.
Plus, ive gotten a 20gig ipod, ipod shuffle, DS and PSP from them - so they are alright in my book :bouncy:

Ok, I know we've all done the freexbox360.com stuff, but I found another new site that works as well. This comes courtesy of mcwilliams132, whose post is at the top of this page. Let's get this one going too!!

Here is my referral link: http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=214123

it takes 8 referrals, just like the other site. Thanks in advance for any referrals!

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I just got approved for the 360 myself. It being 'free' and all, i can wait a month or two. I was never planning on paying $50ish for a game anyway. Maybe by then theyll be sub30 games available.
Plus, ive gotten a 20gig ipod, ipod shuffle, DS and PSP from them - so they are alright in my book :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

True, I don't know why I'm upset about waiting because there's nothing really out that I want on it yet, and I probably won't have any much time to play with school and everything anyway. My TV with component inputs is also at home, so there's really no rush to get this system. I just think a better alternative would be for them to send us a $400 credit or something to find our own system, or at least offer that.

Hello, I need greens for Freepay Xbox 360 and Ipod. I'll ship to you one sealed game of your choice for your green. That'll be 2 games if you do both sites. I'll ship the games after I get your green.

Here's the list:
GCN:
Dragon Ball Z Sagas
XIII

GBA
Golden Sun Lost Age
Super Monkey Ball Jr.
Shamen King Master of Spirits
Rave Master Special Attack Force!
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma

DS
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits

PS2
Alien Hominid
Beatdown Fists of Vengeance
Neo Contra
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Drakengard
Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Gun Grave Over Dose
Killer 7
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Collector's Edition
Legacy of Kain Defiance
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Sphinx
Strike Force bowling
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness
Unlimited Saga

Xbox
Blood Rayne 2
Conflict: Dessert Storm 2 Back to Baghdad
Doom 3
the Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay
Gungriffon Allied Strike
Sphinx
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma
Hulk
Constantine

All the above games are factory sealed. Yes, it's basically from the TRU sale. I know some people are looking for a couple here and there. I'll ship one of the above games of your choice after I receive a green from you at one of my sites. Here are my links:

Help me get an XBOX 360!
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=23534560

I really want this Ipod, help me out!
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=24828552

Best way to reach me is to PM me.

Is anyone looking for an iPod nano referral? I would like to trade for either a gaming system, xbox, psp, or ipod referral.

10% for 14 days
5% Referral Comission
Compound your Earnings
$35 min cashout
Accept Stormpay only
Up to $80,000 account level

Why should I join?

You can compound your earnings
Instead of waiting to withdraw to StormPay everytime you can use your earnings to upgrade once your current upgrade expires.

Very Fast Payments
Unlike other autosurf AlienTrust pays every friday. You can get 140% over 14 days plus more if you compound your earnings.

What are the Missions?
--They are now in Mission 1 which is 10% for 14 days & 6% referral comission.
--When they get 30,000 active members, it will go to Mission II, which is 11% for 14 days & 8% referral comission.
--When they get 75,000 active members, it will go to Mission III, which is 12% for 14 days & 10% referral comission.
--Apparently when they get to 100,000 members, they will close registration to new members.

How can I upgrade my account?
You can upgrade your account by StormPay. The max account level is $80,000 so you can earn alot with this program.

This is a great program that has been around since november. It still has a great life ahead of it. You can cashout on fridays when you have over $35 and they have been paying within hours.

http://www.alientrust.com/?ref=11672

I got paid $3857

[quote name='the ender']I'll do a PS3 referral for someone, but I'd rather have a game than money. Or, do a Xbox360 referral for me on my link: http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=214123 It's not the same old freepay.com site, so almost everyone should be able to do one. First to PM me is the winna![/QUOTE]

I would do it but I completed 3604free.com way back in october....needless to say I already have my xbox! Now I am trying to complete their p23 site so if you want to sign up for that one drop me a line. Oh and he is my link if you want it:

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=2666514

This will be the only company to ship on launch so sign up there! They shipped somewhere around 100 xbox360s at launch, so get in on it now and you will be the first to have a ps3. (BTW they shipped 3 days before launch so people had them before launch!)

[quote name='mykevermin']Alright, if you'd rather not have money, I will offer a FREE GAME for each completed referral. I have many brand new factory sealed games, including the following:

Baten Kaitos w/ Soundtrack
Pikmin 2
Samurai Western PS2
Phantasy Star Online XBX
Metal Slug 4/5 PS2
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact PS2
Guilty Gear Isuka PS2
Geist GC
Virtua Quest GC
Dead of Alive: Ultimate XBX
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age XBX

PM me with any requests; going complete gets you dibs, so have an alternate prepared. Be sure to contact me BEFORE you sign up.[/QUOTE]

Bumpity bump; nobody wants a brand new game? I only have three more spots available on my PS3! I may also have a sealed copy of GC Fight Night Round 2 to give away instead of the list above. PM me if interested.

12dp advertising opportunity.

Its called Reward Hits. Basically awards you $10HC (the site's currency) for everyone that visits the link. So that is up to 50 hits a day. The exchange rate for $HC to $USD changes everyday. When you get enough $HC to equal $25, it automatically goes into your paypal account.
http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=18483

EDIT:
RewardHits.com was built on Nov 05, 2005. In order for HC to gain value, We will need to: 1) Get traffic by getting you all involved and get active in participating our advertisers products and programs; 2) We need at least a quarter of time (3 month) before we can convert HC to US$. 3) Please remember payouts by all advertisers that sponsor RewardHits.com will contributed to the HC conversion bottom line. Therefore, your participation is extremely valuable. All banners and links are tagged with our RewardHits.com ID to be traceable by advertisers.

looks like they haven't started paying yet. The 3 month period should end on Feb 5th, so we will see if they are legit. There is no risk and little work involved so you don't have much to lose. My guess is they will pay out, but the exchange rate will be extremely low. Still shouldn't be hard with 12dp getting me all my hits though.

[quote name='dpatel']12dp advertising opportunity.

Its called Reward Hits. Basically awards you $10HC (the site's currency) for everyone that visits the link. So that is up to 50 hits a day. The exchange rate for $HC to $USD changes everyday. When you get enough $HC to equal $25, it automatically goes into your paypal account.
http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=18483

EDIT:

looks like they haven't started paying yet. The 3 month period should end on Feb 5th, so we will see if they are legit. There is no risk and little work involved so you don't have much to lose. My guess is they will pay out, but the exchange rate will be extremely low. Still shouldn't be hard with 12dp getting me all my hits though.[/QUOTE]

Signed up. Looks like a good way to put my 12DP credits to use.

How many referrals do you need to get the 30GB iPod Video? I'm considering doing that (if you'd like to do my PS3 for your iPod, PM me) as my last freebie once I get the PS3 finished.

If you are a not a 12dp member, you can read all the latest news here all in one thread, without any interference. ^_^
http://www.thehyipforum.com/message8...test-news.html

My 12dp guide is now outdated yet again, guess I will have to rewrite it when the new program starts... EMO is no longer accepted until further notice, only Stormpay at the moment.

Whenever there is some major change like this, I will post on my website first (www.tams.be), then reply later on the forums.

Peace out.

Still looking for PSP referral..

have brand new seal Lost in Blue DS or brand new seal Mario thousand year door cube for anyone who want to complete an offer for freePSP, pm me, thanx

[quote name='racthamp']Still looking for PSP referral..

have brand new seal Lost in Blue DS or brand new seal Mario thousand year door cube for anyone who want to complete an offer for freePSP, pm me, thanx[/QUOTE]

is this for FreePay's?

http://www.50cent2surf.com/?ref=32093

# upgrades are 50 cent
# 15% a day for 10 days
# surf 15 sites to earn
# 400 credits for joining
# 15 seconds timer
# Extra cash and credits bonus while surfing
# Payout will be processed when upgrades expire
# Payouts will be paid within 7 WORKING DAYS

if you have any left over money from 12dp upgrades, you could put it on this
i just signed up so i havent been paid yet

[quote name='Richter']http://www.50cent2surf.com/?ref=32093

# upgrades are 50 cent
# 15% a day for 10 days
# surf 15 sites to earn
# 400 credits for joining
# 15 seconds timer
# Extra cash and credits bonus while surfing
# Payout will be processed when upgrades expire
# Payouts will be paid within 7 WORKING DAYS

if you have any left over money from 12dp upgrades, you could put it on this
i just signed up so i havent been paid yet[/QUOTE]

Read the forums on that site dude. They are not paying people on a consistent basis. Don't get in too deep.

Ok I've got an offer for folks, if you PM me, and sign up under me for luv2game.com I will give you 2 codes for connect.com. I have a few of those coupons they were giving out at EB/GS so I figured this might be a way to give them out, while giving me something for spending alot of money.

So to summarize:

- PM me telling me you want those codes
- I give you the referal URL to click on and sign up under (provide the username you'll be using)
- After I verify you've done so, you get your two codes

It's essentially free since the site signups are free so you're getting $10 worth of codes for free if you do this.

Thanks alot!

Now I am trying to complete their ps3 site so if you want to sign up for that one drop me a line. Oh and he is my link if you want it:

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=2666514

This will be the only company to ship on launch so sign up there! They shipped somewhere around 100 xbox360s at launch, so get in on it now and you will be the first to have a ps3. (BTW they shipped 3 days before launch so people had them before launch!)

[quote name='dpatel'][size=+1]*CONGA update. PM dpatel to join!*[/size]

ban4.jpg

[size=+2]OFFICIAL 12DAILYPRO[/size] conga:
1. Richter (1st round)
2. dpatel (3rd round)
3. jimbo12457 (1st round)
4. mbush27 (2nd round)
5. PhrostByte (1st round)
6. H-Town Info (3rd round)

Since there is no limit to how many referrals you can get on this site, I have decided to limit it to 1 referral to speed things up. However, instead of being kicked off the list after completing referrals, on this one, you just get bumped to the bottom. This way everyone gets a chance at a few referrals.

RULES:
1. You must sign up under the top user in order to join the conga
2. [size=+1]Before you sign up under the top person, PM them and PM me (dpatel)[/size], to make sure that someone doesn't already have a pending transaction with them.
3. A completed referral means you sign up using their link and upgrade your account (in other words, invest some money.. minumum of $6).

or if you prefer, I have a seperate offer in my sig for those not looking to join a conga.[/QUOTE].

Still looking for PSP referral..

update

have

-brand new seal Lost in Blue DS
- brand new seal Mario thousand year door cube :pending
- brand new seal Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 DS

for anyone who want to complete an offer for freePSP, pm me, thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back