Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids seem to swear by referralswapper; I think you must pay to join ($10-$15), but evidently it's the bee's knees when it comes to seeking referrals.

I prefer the "anything4free.com" forums myself.

[quote name='nefaquotek']Does anyone know if this site actually works for getting referrals. http://www.refstop.com/index.htm?PHPSESSID=f4d3b8387c4136597ff7e9426609e23d
Also my freePSPsite has been pretty slow at EVERYTHING, first the confirmation email, now I have not received credit yet. Maybe stamps.com is just a slow offer BUT I'm starting to worry.[/QUOTE]

i know man.. .. i'm still waiting :)
also i placed and order for my ipod since the end of Jan but it's still processing...yawn! :(

I was starting to do one of these things for a free ipod and I did real arcade and completed it, but I blocked a cookie and never got credit and then I cancelled it so I'll never get credit, blah blah...

But anyway, my gf did it and got credit under my account, but of course it doesn't show since mine never got completed, will I get credit for the referral if I do another offer or not? Has anybody been in this situation?

I'm thinking of starting up again and then I'd need 4 more referrals (I think) and I'd do referral swapping here, but it seems like such a pain in the ass...are there any really simple ones on the free ipods to do now?

Thanks for any info

Willing to trade references off non-freepay sites. So if you have any other sites and you haven't done any of the sites in my sig....Let's trade.

I have found a new money making site that is kinda fun.

www.moola.com

It is invite only so PM me with your email if you want to be invited. Basically they start you off with 1 cent. You take that cent and play a flash game against someone else. If you win, you double your money, if you lose you start at zero. You keep doubling each time you win. It is kinda hard but you could end up with hundreds of dollars if you go on a winning streak.

Right now there is only one game, Gold RushL
Each game of Gold Rush! consists of 6 short rounds. In each round, you and your opponent will bid on 6 nuggets of gold weighing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 lbs. At the start of each round, one of six nuggets will be randomly dropped on the middle of a scale with each nugget appearing only ONCE.
You and your opponent will each have 6 gold nuggets of your own which you must risk during play. Using your own gold nuggets weighing 1 to 6 lbs (where each nugget can be used ONLY ONCE), you must try to outbid your opponent in order to tip the scale in your favor and win all the nuggets!
After 6 rounds, the player with the most gold wins the game!

I have gotten quite a few PMs from people who want to trade referrals. They are willing to do my PSP referral and they want me to do their referral.

No problem with any of that, except, all of these people have 0 feedback. None! And they are telling me I have to sign up under their link first because they have been scammed in the past. WTF?! 0 feedback, single digit posts, and just signed up on the forum and you expect me to what?!

There is something seriously wrong with this. Why should I have to go first? I have been on this forum a long time, all you have to do is start a "b3b0p Ripped Me Off" thread and my reputation would be ruined. I have with time, posts, and trades, built up a good reputation (I think). It would be dumb to ruin that.

I only need one more referral to be completed then I get my PSP. I'm more than willing to do a non-freepay site since I have already done Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, and iPod on freepay and would like to do the Netflix that some other sites offer (freepay does not).

So, here I am, a legitimate, truthful CAG who stands by their word. I have feedback to prove it and I am desperate for a referral.

Who wants to trade?

If you want some money or maybe something on my trade list instead I can do that too. Just check my spending tab (in my sig, sick!), I'm not afraid to spend a few bucks here and there.

[quote name='Trugentleman02']quick question, does it matter if you use the same computer to complete referrals for different people? specifically for freepay or ps34free?[/QUOTE]

Don't do different referrals from the same IP address. You can sign up for any number of freepay sites from the same computer (for yourself), but don't sign up for one and have your friend complete a referral from the same computer. The reason is that Freepay doesn't want you to "walk" your friend through the process. They will suspend your account for that.

b3b0p, you shouldn't do shit for anyone with 0 feedback first. Tell them to stuff it, otherwise you're going to be the one who is scammed. the worst problem I had here was a PM from "onewingedangel," who wanted me to complete ***3*** sites of his before he would do my ***1*** PS3. Needless to say, I didn't do it. Do what you are comfortable with, and if people don't want to abide by the informal rules of this site, then fuck 'em.

[quote name='b3b0p']I have gotten quite a few PMs from people who want to trade referrals. They are willing to do my PSP referral and they want me to do their referral.

No problem with any of that, except, all of these people have 0 feedback. None! And they are telling me I have to sign up under their link first because they have been scammed in the past. WTF?! 0 feedback, single digit posts, and just signed up on the forum and you expect me to what?!

There is something seriously wrong with this. Why should I have to go first? I have been on this forum a long time, all you have to do is start a "b3b0p Ripped Me Off" thread and my reputation would be ruined. I have with time, posts, and trades, built up a good reputation (I think). It would be dumb to ruin that.

I only need one more referral to be completed then I get my PSP. I'm more than willing to do a non-freepay site since I have already done Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, and iPod on freepay and would like to do the Netflix that some other sites offer (freepay does not).

So, here I am, a legitimate, truthful CAG who stands by their word. I have feedback to prove it and I am desperate for a referral.

Who wants to trade?

If you want some money or maybe something on my trade list instead I can do that too. Just check my spending tab (in my sig, sick!), I'm not afraid to spend a few bucks here and there.[/QUOTE]

b3b0p is cool.. i trade referral with him before.. if you are legitimate, just sign up for him first (if you have 0 feedback that is) and i'm sure he'll do the same for you..

good luck

Hey, you guys! Sign up for the PS3 and get your refs out of the way before the official price is announced (if it's higher than expected, the ref count is going to go up). I'm doing this Trainn site. They've been shipping out their items more quickly than FreePay.

Here's my link:
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=2666889

They have bundles too. I think FreePay doesn't.
I'll send anyone some paypal if they signup and do an offer.

i am looking to trade for your referral on freepay. i need ps3, you need... (anything but 20GB ipod from freepay). pm me for link. open to other sites 1 for 1.

do they actually check the IP address from your referrals. if friend uses my comp to sign up and gets credited, they would remove the credit from my account? seems like as long as the info and addresses are different, it would be no problem.

[quote name='mykevermin']The kids seem to swear by referralswapper; I think you must pay to join ($10-$15), but evidently it's the bee's knees when it comes to seeking referrals.

I prefer the "anything4free.com" forums myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's a great site, I was not expecting such high prices for referrals though. Hopefully I'll convince most of my friends to do it for me and just pay the last ones through here.

Also freepay said it would ship Xbox360s during mid March right?

Well, it was "after christmas," then "January," then "late February/March," and now just "March." So I don't think they have the slightest fucking clue when they're shipping.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, it was "after christmas," then "January," then "late February/March," and now just "March." So I don't think they have the slightest fucking clue when they're shipping.[/QUOTE]

Jajaja, thanks. Well hopefully they'll ship it. First I have to get the referrals I guess.

Conga update

PS3s.Freepay.com by FreePay™

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

1. Username of who you signed up under
2. The email you signed up with
3. The offer you completed
4. Your own referral link

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:
You must come back often to update your status so no referrals are wasted

Active links: Sign up under the top person to join the conga!
kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

mykevermin (1/8 )
Waiting List: People waiting to go green:

Completed: Woohoo!

[quote name='kmg9000']Conga update

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

If you want to join a conga you must sign up under one of the two active links and complete a offer. Then post in this tread the following information:

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga. If you are inactive and don't update referrals who have signed up under you I will remove you from the conga to a list of non actives. You need to respond to be put back into the conga. You can't just dissapear in thin air and leave your referrals waiting

NOTE:

kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

mykevermin (1/8 )

Completed: Woohoo![/QUOTE]

:rofl: I submitted for approval today, so you can take me off of that conga.

:rofl:

I'm still brand new at this but I'm going to assume that once you signed up for certain freepay site then you can't sign up for a conga of that item... right?
Either way if there is a freegamingconsole conga I'm interested (my cousin's gamecube recently went dead, most likely the result of his younger sister) So I'm interested in joining one of those.
Thanks.
ALSO......why would a $100 product still require 4 referrals..... it's not right. But that's life I guess.

[quote name='kmg9000']Conga update

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

NOTE:

kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

mykevermin (1/8 )

Completed: Woohoo![/QUOTE]

How do I get on this list?

This is my PS3 FreePay link: http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=25575127

I have 0/8 and signed up under mykevermin

question about freepay: I got one of my friends to sign up under my link, and she got credited already. How long before it will show up on my account? It doesnt even show her signed up under me yet. Also, the site is either getting hammered or something cause they arent loading very well.

Do you guys really think FreePay will be able to handle the PS3? They're really lagging with the xboxes. FreePay buys by bulk, like 1000 at a time, they haven't been able to get their bulk order. Trainn buys a few at a time an ships them out. I think I would stick with Trainn for the PS3.

Hey, lets start a conga for Trainn's PS3! :D

If you want to join this conga, sign up under the active link and complete a offer. Then PM me the following information:

You will then be placed on the waiting list and once the person you signed up for confirms that you went green you will be added to the conga.

Active links:
Psyc (Link) : 11/12 greens

Next in line:

Gifts Available:
$425 Paypal:
Not interested in the Playstation 3? Take the Cash option.
Available via check or Paypal. Please indicate selection in notes section on ordering page.
10 referrals

Playstation 3 Bronze Bundle:
The bronze bundle contains 1 system, 1 controller, 1 set of A/V cables, and one game of your choice.
10 referrals

Playstation 3 Gold Bundle:
The gold bundle contains 1 system, 2 controllers, 1 set of A/V cables, and one game of your choice.
12 referrals

Playstation 3 Silver Bundle:
The silver bundle contains 1 system, 1 controller, 1 set of A/V cables, and two games of your choice.
12 referrals

Playstation 3 system:
A Playstation 3 system. Includes system, 1 controller, and 1 set of A/V cables.
8 referrals

Okay.. my status went from processing to Pending for approval? i thought I was 'approved' already before it went to 'processing' is this the way it suppose to be, or they are try to take away my referral or something? thank you for anyone with any info..

[quote name='mykevermin']It's just a glitch according to Freepay.[/QUOTE]

thank you.. today is the exact 15 business day and my status went to pending to approval....i was like wtf? haha.. oh well..hopefully they'll ship soon

Depends on what the item is; they aren't having much luck coming across ipods (except nanos), macminis, or 360s. PSPs are even slow to ship from them, I'm told.

I just checked my Freepay Xbox 360 status (I've already been approved and have placed an order. I've been processing since October 6th, 2005) and it says now says "Pending Approval". Other people I know who have completed their Xbox 360 through FreePay also have this. What does this mean? I've heard its just a small error, but I don't know.

Well I'm actually going through with the freepay ipod again, I did the poker expert thing for $1 (is it gonna work?) I guess I have 2-3 days to see if it's gonna credit...

[quote name='Technique']I just checked my Freepay Xbox 360 status (I've already been approved and have placed an order. I've been processing since October 6th, 2005) and it says now says "Pending Approval". Other people I know who have completed their Xbox 360 through FreePay also have this. What does this mean? I've heard its just a small error, but I don't know.[/quote]

A freepay rep said it is just an error!

[quote name='mykevermin']Depends on what the item is; they aren't having much luck coming across ipods (except nanos), macminis, or 360s. PSPs are even slow to ship from them, I'm told.[/quote]

Psps are being sent within like a week of submitting for approval.

[quote name='Technique']I just checked my Freepay Xbox 360 status (I've already been approved and have placed an order. I've been processing since October 6th, 2005) and it says now says "Pending Approval". Other people I know who have completed their Xbox 360 through FreePay also have this. What does this mean? I've heard its just a small error, but I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have it too, and I've been processing since August. Freepay is really pissing me off lately, and I think alot of their problems have to do with going international, they shouldn't have expanded if they can't keep up with everything. I can understand a delay in shipping 360's, but there is no excuse for people not getting Ipods or PSPs right away since you can go ANYWHERE and get these anytime.

[quote name='MikeMirage']Psps are being sent within like a week of submitting for approval.[/QUOTE]

See Psyc's post on this page, about three up from yours.

[quote name='SpazX']Well I'm actually going through with the freepay ipod again, I did the poker expert thing for $1 (is it gonna work?) I guess I have 2-3 days to see if it's gonna credit...[/QUOTE]

Yah I did the Poker expert thing and got credit very faast. Like the following day. I just need 1 more referral for my Nintendo DS and hope I wo't be screwed by Freeplay.

hi, i have a question for you freepay veterans..

so let's say I completed the offer for free ps3, can I still go for other free item using the same account (same email)?

i was reading TOC and it says "limit one free item per account"

[quote name='mackaikai']hi, i have a question for you freepay veterans..

so let's say I completed the offer for free ps3, can I still go for other free item using the same account (same email)?

i was reading TOC and it says "limit one free item per account"[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it is only for that one item. You can do as many different freepay as you want as long as they are different. For example, you can do PS3, PSP, DS, iPod, Xbox 360 all at the same time. Well, you better be able to, because I have signed up for all those (sans DS) and my PSP is about to be done in a day.

Okay it was a glitch. My xbox 360 page went from Pending Approval to Processing.

If someone is interested in signing up under my FreeIpod referral I will give you $15 or a game off of my tradelist.

You guys might as well take your time. I talked to the FreePay rep at FiPG and he said he has NO NEWS whatsoever as to when they're getting their iPods and PSPs.

My freepay stills says Pending Approval(should be processing)- I checked that before here and I was scared for a sec, but i guess they are going thru and fixing the glitches....

For all you guys waiting on stuff from freepay, I TOLD YOU TRAINN IS THE BEST! I am not a rookie at this I know what I am talking about. I just got my 3rd video ipod, I got a $500 best buy gift certificate (which went to my xbox360), and $250 paypal. My best experiences were with Trainn NOT freepay. Freepay is slow and crappy...trainn is fast and good. Plus it is way easier to get referrals for Trainn because less people have done it.

Well all that said, I am signing up for another Trainn ipod site and I have an account on their ps3 site, so if you want to sign up give me a shout!

Conga update

Gifts offered:

Sony PS3 (8 Referrals)

NOTE:

kmg9000 (3/8 )

Next pair in line:
jimbo12457 (0/8 )
dpatel (0/8 )

Completed: Woohoo!
mykevermin :)

[quote name='mykevermin']It certainly should.[/quote]

Freepay must fucking hate me or something then, my first referral that I got before I ever completed anything (since I blocked a cookie or something and fucked it up) never showed up, I just had someone else sign up now after I've completed an offer and it's not showing up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back